Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Who Has Switched From Data Resellers To The New MTN Better Me Plan? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Who Has Switched From Data Resellers To The New MTN Better Me Plan? (2417 Views)

Network Providers Data Lasts Longer Than Data From Data Resellers / Sold / 1G Mtn Data for as low as ₦270 (Reseller Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Switched From Data Resellers To The New MTN Better Me Plan? by adanduka: 11:35am On Feb 17, 2015
I have because it is cheaper and it is a day plan, don't have to endure sleepless night because I need to use the internet.
So here's my #Better me data plan story:

I don’t know his name. These agents always rush through their names but make you repeat your name like three times. So I wanted to subscribe for the MTN Better Me data bundle and I sent SPB to 131 and after a long while they were still processing my request (according to the text I received). So I called 180 and this guy picked and after I told him my inability to subscribe, he asked me the phone I use (maybe he’s got an iphone7) and then went on to tell me that all I needed to do was to download MY 2015 APP (an MTN app). I asked him what to do after downloading the app and he said I can subscribe from there for the 2015MB data which costs N2015.
I downloaded the app and I did not see any button for the Better Me data plan. The guy should have told me he doesn’t know how to do it or better still forward the call to a knowledgeable colleague.

Read the rest of my story at my blog - www.capturae. wink

To subscribe, load 2015 Naira and dial *123*4*3*1#

For those already using this, do you think it is the cheapest legitimate MTN data plan?
Comments please... cool

1 Like

Re: Who Has Switched From Data Resellers To The New MTN Better Me Plan? by FlintGuevara(m): 12:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
Make I go your blog go finish tory wey I begin hear for Nairaland? THE IGWE MUST HEAR THIS.
Re: Who Has Switched From Data Resellers To The New MTN Better Me Plan? by adanduka: 12:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
FlintGuevara:
Make I go your blog go finish tory wey I begin hear for Nairaland? THE IGWE MUST HEAR THIS.

I happen to be an Igwe. My son, I am all ears grin

Anyway, for those who want to subscribe, I have shared how to do it & for those who love reading, I've got interesting real life stories on my blog wink

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Switched From Data Resellers To The New MTN Better Me Plan? by duoarc(m): 5:44am On May 10, 2015
Nice blog dude....Thanks for sharing the easiest way to load that data plan....its like many peeps don't know about it. It's the best to be honest
Re: Who Has Switched From Data Resellers To The New MTN Better Me Plan? by GoodBoi1(m): 3:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
Anybody else using mtn spb? does it work on pc?
Re: Who Has Switched From Data Resellers To The New MTN Better Me Plan? by sean247(m): 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
GoodBoi1:
Anybody else using mtn spb? does it work on pc?
yes it does.

(1) (Reply)

Dstv/gotv Promo Is Here Again From 15jan. To April 15 2019 / Iphone Xs Max 64gb White - 190k... Sold / Mini Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.