Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,992 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:03 AM

POSSIBLE Tips To Curbing Break-up Situations In Your Relationship. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / POSSIBLE Tips To Curbing Break-up Situations In Your Relationship. (21919 Views)

Challenges Of Being A Single Guy And Possible Ways To Curbing Them / 5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. / Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: POSSIBLE Tips To Curbing Break-up Situations In Your Relationship. by watchindelta(m): 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
emusmith:

Lol...Just for it alone?

There are many other uses of a woman naw? cheesy
bro i don`t think so oh, noting more lie lie undecided
Re: POSSIBLE Tips To Curbing Break-up Situations In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
emusmith:

What you mean by the flesh and ego?

# serious look #

*looks seriously** like u need a defintion of flesh or an explanation or illustration...or wot exactly?
Re: POSSIBLE Tips To Curbing Break-up Situations In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
emusmith:

Is she saying the same thing? If she is, I'll gladly offer any lil assistance required, bro grin
u dont sound confident man,sims u r obviously havin ups n sides wot ur own relationship
Re: POSSIBLE Tips To Curbing Break-up Situations In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
Mathematical:
oga emusmith..you'll need instant deliverance if your marriage doesn't last a decade cox yu seems to understand much about this..nice one..

Dear thanks smiley

The absence of an alternative is the beginning of creating ideas to making it work.
I don't do divorce nor violence...smiley
Re: POSSIBLE Tips To Curbing Break-up Situations In Your Relationship. by Rockstar2014(m): 12:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
Wish my fiancee could heed to this points. She is so temperamental and wants my petting all the time, even though I love her so so much but this attitude of her's is telling on me.
Re: POSSIBLE Tips To Curbing Break-up Situations In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
Rajjah:
nah...settld wit one for three yrs nw. Broke alot bfre finally meetin my darlin. cant evn count. some came n i ad no feelins 4 em yl I drov som away cos d feelings died.....

M a good girl o...

I'm happy for you smiley

Go on...
Re: POSSIBLE Tips To Curbing Break-up Situations In Your Relationship. by Mathematical(f): 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
emusmith:

Dear thanks smiley

The absence of an alternative is the beginning of creating ideas to making it work.
I don't do divorce nor violence...smiley

Okay. Oya put me a ring.. lemme be ya wifey wink
Re: POSSIBLE Tips To Curbing Break-up Situations In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
Mathematical:

Okay. Oya put me a ring.. lemme be ya wifey wink

When a beautiful lady like you says such things...hmm cool.
What I should ask is what number will I fall if I agree to join the queue? cheesy
Re: POSSIBLE Tips To Curbing Break-up Situations In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
Rockstar2014:
Wish my fiancee could heed to this points. She is so temperamental and wants my petting all the time, even though I love her so so much but this attitude of her's is telling on me.

Wow..Told her yet? smiley
Re: POSSIBLE Tips To Curbing Break-up Situations In Your Relationship. by Funkychic(f): 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
immortalvoices:

I kissed dating goodbye for the past 8month...I'm more than any lady could ask for but maybe I haven't meet the right one so I dey calm down na

Eeyaa....don't worry...right one on d way #just trust
Re: POSSIBLE Tips To Curbing Break-up Situations In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
Funkychic:

What if you are the Right One? cool
Re: POSSIBLE Tips To Curbing Break-up Situations In Your Relationship. by Funkychic(f): 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
emusmith:

What if you are the Right One? cool

Hahahaha....maybe u ask God dat
Re: POSSIBLE Tips To Curbing Break-up Situations In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
Nice write up grin
Re: POSSIBLE Tips To Curbing Break-up Situations In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
Funkychic:

Hahahaha....maybe u ask God dat

I strongly perceive cheesy
Re: POSSIBLE Tips To Curbing Break-up Situations In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
dossypretty:
Nice write up grin

Thanks dearie... Hope you are still in the relationship? cheesygrin
Re: POSSIBLE Tips To Curbing Break-up Situations In Your Relationship. by Funkychic(f): 2:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
emusmith:

I strongly perceive cheesy

Ok oo
Re: POSSIBLE Tips To Curbing Break-up Situations In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
Funkychic:

Ok oo

smiley
Re: POSSIBLE Tips To Curbing Break-up Situations In Your Relationship. by Rajjah(f): 2:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
emusmith:

I'm happy for you smiley

Go on...
wil invite u for my weddin soon
Re: POSSIBLE Tips To Curbing Break-up Situations In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
Rajjah:
wil invite u for my weddin soon

I am waiting oooo grincheesy
Re: POSSIBLE Tips To Curbing Break-up Situations In Your Relationship. by Rajjah(f): 2:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
emusmith:

I am waiting oooo grincheesy
ya. i kno
Re: POSSIBLE Tips To Curbing Break-up Situations In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
Rajjah:
ya. i kno

Nice one smiley
Re: POSSIBLE Tips To Curbing Break-up Situations In Your Relationship. by immortalvoices(m): 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
Funkychic:

cheesy
Re: POSSIBLE Tips To Curbing Break-up Situations In Your Relationship. by instinct57vm(m): 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
Blackett:
This thread confirms you are a baby, and that you haven't been in a relationship.

Now listen.

In life, not everything happens as planned. What will be will be. If a man or woman is fed up of a relationship, they are fed up. They may only remain out of pity. If you like, make these points 20, a girl that has fallen in love with someone else will break up with you. Personal happiness comes before anyone else, yes, even whoever it is that you are in a relationship with. If I'm not happy in a relationship, you cannot be happy. If a lady is not happy and is tired of a relationship, give her all the money in the world, tell her everything you want to, she will leave.

Life is not a one way street where you think these _stupid points can correct everything or anything. The key to relationships is doing all you can, while accepting that in life, plans can change and you have to adjust and move on. . . Only kids use the words "magic words". Magic words simply do not exist. What works for one person doesn't work for the other.

When a person decides they no longer need you in their life, let them be. If it was meant to be, it'll be.

Getting tired of these dumbass lists.

U spoke for a lady BUT viceversa. overall well said. if a guy isn't ready to wife a babe...IF she likes do juju, e no go work sef..meanwyl only guys can remain out of pity, babes will never coz wen it comes to this issue, dey are mean, subject to dere emotions and can't hide there feelings
Re: POSSIBLE Tips To Curbing Break-up Situations In Your Relationship. by tomzman: 3:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
A new day, a new list. May God help us.
Re: POSSIBLE Tips To Curbing Break-up Situations In Your Relationship. by watered(m): 3:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
Oshe! After all I'm not willing to settle down anytime soon so it doesn't affect me...

Genea did u just see this?
Re: POSSIBLE Tips To Curbing Break-up Situations In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
Amokeme, I sight you smiley
Re: POSSIBLE Tips To Curbing Break-up Situations In Your Relationship. by amokeme(f): 4:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
emusmith:
Amokeme, I sight you smiley
laughs.. How are you?
Re: POSSIBLE Tips To Curbing Break-up Situations In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
amokeme:
laughs.. How are you?

grin
Very well, you? Why you dey laugh? cheesy
Re: POSSIBLE Tips To Curbing Break-up Situations In Your Relationship. by naijaboiy: 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
19 guests shocked

Emusmith you dey do party?
Re: POSSIBLE Tips To Curbing Break-up Situations In Your Relationship. by amokeme(f): 4:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
emusmith:

grin
Very well, you? Why you dey laugh? cheesy
you want me to cry ne?
Re: POSSIBLE Tips To Curbing Break-up Situations In Your Relationship. by Mathematical(f): 4:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
emusmith:

When a beautiful lady like you says such things...hmm cool.
What I should ask is what number will I fall if I agree to join the queue? cheesy
lmao.. guess 65 ,that's if ya game iz tight cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

/ My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! / Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.