Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Rate This Caucasian Puppy I Intend Getting - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Rate This Caucasian Puppy I Intend Getting (1106 Views)

Please How Pure Is This Caucasian Shepherd. / Rate This Caucasian Please / See This Caucasian Transformation. . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rate This Caucasian Puppy I Intend Getting by rotlan(m): 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
Hello naija dog lovers. I have been a silent follower in this pet section reading posts and comments made by prodeegee, arcbay etc. Enough of the long stories...anywayz, my caucasian puppy will be ready for pick up second week of next month but before buying, I will like to hear you guy's opinion abt the quality of the puppy. Though, the pup is just 12days old but still,I will like our experts in the house to kindly help me analyze the standard of pup I am getting. The pictures uploaded include..picture of the dog @17hrs, pup picture @12days and the picture of the father/stud/sire wateva una dey call am..lol..picture of the female/mother isn't available for now tho I know it is important for you guys to give a better analysis of the pup. But still, kindly do your best judging from the pup and the father's pics I uploaded.....hope I was able to resize the pics well o..

Re: Rate This Caucasian Puppy I Intend Getting by opeyeahme(m): 10:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
Nice
just feed well + exercise +socialize and you would have a nice Caucasian smiley
Re: Rate This Caucasian Puppy I Intend Getting by chucky234(m): 11:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
Post pics of the pup when its three to four weeks old, the pup is too young to tell and the pics you posted are just not the best to ascertain the pup's quality.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lhasa Apso Pups Loading Up To Leave Their My Kennel / Pure Breed Caucasian For Sale / See How A Lioness Give A Man A Big Hug On Her Third Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.