Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

10 Stupid Things Girls Do Inthe Name Of Love: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Stupid Things Girls Do Inthe Name Of Love: (1762 Views)

Stupid Things Guys Do For Sex / Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention / 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Stupid Things Girls Do Inthe Name Of Love: by hadizadeezy(f): 3:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
10 STUPID THINGS GIRLS DO IN
THE NAME OF LOVE:
1. Living with a man who has
not paid ur pride price or
wedded u.
2. Accepting to be a second
wife.
3. Wearing the engagement ring
of man who doesn't even know
ur home, seen ur parents or
recieved their consent.
4. Using your boyfriend's picture
as your profile picture.
5. Giving your BRIDE PRIDE
(virginity) to a man who has not
paid your BRIDE PRICE.
6. Bathing naked with your
boyfriend
7. Cooking food regularly and
washing clothes for your
boyfriend.
8. Public show of romance with
your boyfriend.
9. Disobeying your parents for
the sake of a man who your
parents don't even know or
have accepted.
10. Disobeying God because of
a guy. Some girls would say, I
know it's wrong to have sex with
him, but I love him and don't
want him to get another girl.....It
shows how cheap and stupid
such a girl is to choose to please
a man rather than God.
Giving a man sex simply
because he promised you
marriage.
I'm sorry for being raw........Just
don't be stupid and temporary
insane.

Do you Agree or Disagree?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Stupid Things Girls Do Inthe Name Of Love: by justmag(m): 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
I only AGREE with

2. 3. 7. 9. And 10.

1 Like

Re: 10 Stupid Things Girls Do Inthe Name Of Love: by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
You don't need to be sorry. The article isn't yours. . .

1 Like

Re: 10 Stupid Things Girls Do Inthe Name Of Love: by damseyl(f): 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
@Op you are wrong, the topic should be - Ten Silly Things Some Silly Girls do because of love
Re: 10 Stupid Things Girls Do Inthe Name Of Love: by hadizadeezy(f): 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
damseyl:
@Op you are wrong, the topic should be - Ten Silly Things Some Silly Girls do because of love
lol!
Re: 10 Stupid Things Girls Do Inthe Name Of Love: by hadizadeezy(f): 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
Blackett:
You don't need to be sorry. The article isn't yours. . .
yeah and I can see is yours.
Re: 10 Stupid Things Girls Do Inthe Name Of Love: by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
hadizadeezy:
yeah and I can see is yours.
I forgive you cos you're a fellow Man Utd fan. . .
Re: 10 Stupid Things Girls Do Inthe Name Of Love: by cutieepearl(f): 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2015
Sum silly gals indeed Sum silly gals indeed
Re: 10 Stupid Things Girls Do Inthe Name Of Love: by nurex01(m): 11:04am On Apr 29, 2017
Nothing bad if a girl becomes the second or third or fourth wife to a man.

Agreed upon

1 Like

Re: 10 Stupid Things Girls Do Inthe Name Of Love: by Cleopatra4(f): 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2017
Telling him I love him angry
Re: 10 Stupid Things Girls Do Inthe Name Of Love: by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
I do number 4 steady. Its nothing.
Re: 10 Stupid Things Girls Do Inthe Name Of Love: by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
Cleopatra4:
Telling him I love him angry
Lmao.

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is A Street Slut. Advice Please. / The Sad Truth About Virginity And How It Affects Marriage / Ladies You Met This Dude On A Blind Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.