Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,025 members, 7,803,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. (57317 Views)

Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… / Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. / Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
damseyl:
Are there guys with this qualities??
..these qualities.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by DickDastardly(m): 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
Senseless Friend zone hostage talk grin
This kind Op go dey wash woman pant!
Infact, this kind one go quick gree say unexplained dry sperm wey dey im girl laps na pap so that peace go reign angry

9 Likes

Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by bercarray(m): 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
proudly Nairaland member
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Fesomu(m): 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
Na puna we dey find o

1 Like

Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by caesaraba(m): 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
steppin:

[size=14pt]Bro, this ur weed get seeds inside?[/size]

Fundamental observation!

2 Likes

Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by canalily(m): 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
damseyl:
Are there guys with this qualities??
yes...i hav these and am here 4u 4 real...winkeyeing u o o o!
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Okaka27(m): 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
MzNelly:
Everything else is sweet asides that crying thingy undecided

Like...naaaaaw
u neva jam grin
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by khayc(m): 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
PLEASE THIS IS YARNING OFF POINT,NUMBER ONE IS OK...THE REST CRAP..PLEASE REMOVE FROM FP

crazysaint:
1. When a boy says sorry even though he didn't do anything wrong.

2. When he cries because he still love you or miss you.

3. When he still tries to get you back.

4. When he still love you, no matter how much you hurt him

5. When he stops his argument with you, just to save his relationship.

6. When he continously make you feel special and tries to make u happy.

7. When a boy is upset but doesn't tell you as he think he is annoying you.

8. When a boy wants to leave you, because of your rude behaviour, but he is not able to do.
Dont let him because you'l never find someone like that ever again.

Trust me!

1 Like

Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by anonimi: 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
Your moniker -crazysaint- corresponds with your post.

No further comment.

1 Like

Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Mavor: 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
Tandullceblog:
What kind of qualities are these undecided
Qualities of a mugu!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by canalily(m): 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
Creamish:

huh??

Seems experience has made authors out of a whole lot of ppl.. grin
angryavatar...sharap sad
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by canalily(m): 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
MzNelly:
Everything else is sweet asides that crying thingy undecided

Like...naaaaaw
hippoppotamus cry naaacheesy
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by agrovick(m): 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
wemmieslim:
Hmm...no wonder,
Now I know,love eh...
I don't usually 'woman wrap' but I won't forgive myself if I don't 'woman wrap' u cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
My guy,I believe u...guys who don't believe u are either play boy or gigolos..girls who doesn't believe u r either the ones who has been frustrated out of love to the extent that they don't believe in love anymore or the ones whose love for money has changed their mentality....though some guys do cry sha but not my area of specialty sha!!
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by bigx(m): 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
What a mumu boy
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by adexsimply(m): 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
khayc:
PLEASE THIS IS YARNING OFF POINT,NUMBER ONE IS OK...THE REST CRAP..PLEASE REMOVE FROM FP

For you to have endorsed number one, then you're yarning off point too! I mean, who the fvck says sorry when they've done nothing wrong?

@OP, you just described a "sissy with no backbones" angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by illicit(m): 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
A guy with all those all sissy qualities has got a p u s s y too
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Karleb(m): 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
My love, if I exhibit 3 out of these crazy qualities pls dump me. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by chynie: 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
true but if u have added ''rich'' i for support u grin grin grin
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Truckpusher(m): 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
Tandullceblog:
Qualities of a mugu boy in dream land. grin

Trust me,this op wan impress one babe wey another person dey use play football. grin
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by dre11(m): 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
crazysaint:

8. When a boy wants to leave you, because of your rude behaviour, but he is not able to do.

Trust me!

WoW.....

Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by wemmieslim(f): 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
agrovick:

I don't usually 'woman wrap' but I won't forgive myself if I don't 'woman wrap' u cheesy

Wrap me with what o?
With Ankara or George?
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
I know a guy that cries at any little thing. The thing dey vex me eh.... Mtchew.

But all this qualities sha. Hmmm.
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by blackjack21(m): 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
Not that I endorse premarital sex:

[/b]when you get pregnant for him out of wedlock and he still love you.[/b]
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by centjamie(m): 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
Exactly the kind of guys mature ladies hate.weak men are a no no for most ladies
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by ekeneidiagbor: 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
Tandullceblog:

its the kinda of quality possessed by a guy who truly loves his girl but doesn't realizes that he really needs to man-up and be in charge....
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by holysina(m): 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
Tandullceblog:

anoying qualities ... de op aint serious
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Mrevildoer(m): 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
O.p as for me o Ur numba 1 to 8 won't work for me
If u ask me why this thread will ansa ur quexion

www.nairaland.com/2152226/girlfriend-cheating-me/1
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Terry68: 5:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
@op, this entirely looks like your quality.

Keep it up.

I'll give you my sister to marry.

After you've passed the test on your current. Gf.
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by clemz85(m): 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
Oyo Op
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by COOLDK(m): 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
crazysaint:

Trust me!

Cant belief you are a guy
Are you from MUMU planet? cos all listed above is mumurity of the first degree angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.