Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. (57323 Views)

Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… / Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. / Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by agrovick(m): 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
wemmieslim:

Wrap me with what o?
With Ankara or George?
Since u are omo oduduwa, lace will suffice. Oya send me ur measurements
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Badgers14: 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
With all due respect Mr. OP. these list are nonsense, they are very onesided. relationship is all about understanding and respect undecided

1 Like

Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
crazysaint:
1. When a boy says sorry even though he didn't do anything wrong.

2. When he cries because he still love you or miss you.

3. When he still tries to get you back.

4. When he still love you, no matter how much you hurt him

5. When he stops his argument with you, just to save his relationship.

6. When he continously make you feel special and tries to make u happy.

7. When a boy is upset but doesn't tell you as he think he is annoying you.

8. When a boy wants to leave you, because of your rude behaviour, but he is not able to do.
Dont let him because you'l never find someone like that ever again.

Trust me!

Op...thank God you said "Boy"...I am a man so it does not apply to me and I believe I speak for the majority of sensible men folk here with exception to the few nimble-minded woman pleasers on this forum
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2015
damseyl:
Are there guys with this qualities??
me
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by chinex276(m): 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2015
Any dude with dat quality, is caught in the "FRIENDZONE"
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Nickymezor(f): 5:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
Aiite OP.Noted tongue
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Makamuanwuo(m): 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
damseyl:
Are there guys with this qualities??
no is men bcuz no guy posses d qualities
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by delors(m): 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
crazysaint:

8. When a boy wants to leave you, because of your rude behaviour, but he is not able to do.

Trust me!
For boy, I suppose undecided
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by stinggy(m): 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2015

The only point that looks very silly to me is this undecided
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by ray2Dmond(m): 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
father forgive them

Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Pronmix(m): 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2015
Blackett:
Sorry bro, but are you discombobulated?

1 Like

Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by mbhs139(m): 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2015
crazysaint:

Trust me!

Fine you said boys. Thank God you didn't say MEN.

The OP is a SSS3 student
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by otswag(m): 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2015
Na mumu qualities u dey list @op. The topic should be "how to identify potential magas and mugus
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Pronmix(m): 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2015
Blackett:
Sorry bro, but are you discombobulated?
I don't know why but I love this word Discombobulated. Op if you have these qualities the gurl would use you real bad.

1 Like

Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Decryptor(m): 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
I remeber one guy who use to do most of these things listed here and yet, his babe whom he treasures so much will still go behind his back and come to me to nyash her which I did with all dilligence. grin
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by elari(m): 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
Qualities of a woman wrapper
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Funkychic(f): 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
Tandullceblog:
What kind of qualities are these undecided

Lol....I tire oo
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Alexcollins(m): 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
number 1 is ok. but the rest lipsrsealed
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
I swear to God almighty dat made me.. I have all this quality.... Am 4 real
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Mayor88(m): 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
Don't leave a guy who's willin to spend whole of his mony on u
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by mmsen: 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
crazysaint:

Trust me!

So you want a doormat?

Someone to trample on? Is that what makes you happy?

Someone who apologizes for nothing, holds his tongue even when you are wrong and allows you to do as you please without comment?

It sounds as though you want someone with low self-esteem which would suggest that you also have remarkably low self-esteem.

Ladies like you are better off alone. You will only drag another human being down to your own low standards.
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
kessluvall:
Awww... breathtaking and mind blowing.

Mind destroying and breath stealing.

Those signs d OP mentioned are that of a weak ling.
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by zingywingy: 5:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
Mumu qualities....
Only in Nollywood especially when the girl has juju him tongue
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by boboLIL(m): 5:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
Mugu money spender qualities....op yhur type go be slave to gals oo......****nat man-enough qualities******
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by 0b1nna: 5:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
eighTHREAD:
When he sheds tears in public while women console him by petting him all because of You. grin

More like...When he sheds tears in public while women console him by kissing him all over just because of You. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by DollyParton1(f): 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
crazysaint:

Trust me!

1.He is a wimp
2.He is a wimp
3.Why can't he move on if the girl left him. Ideally the first breakup should always be the final one.
4.He is just stupeed
5.+6. That's smart actually expected.
7. Dude needs to grow some balls or something. Nobody wants a mumu.
8. By all means stay and enjoy the misery she brings you.
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by neyur: 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
crazysaint:

Trust me!

Mstewwwwww...na only foreign gurl they see this things as spectacular..african gurls, nigerian to be precisely no get sense oooo
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
ekeneidiagbor:

its the kinda of quality possessed by a guy who truly loves his girl but doesn't realizes that he really needs to man-up and be in charge....

Help me see this fella
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by pappy4real(m): 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
Simply put, u want a dummy for a guy. Smh, jazebels be wanting a man like Jesus
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by 4C2215131: 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
crazysaint:

Trust me!

Your qualities do not depict a "Man" but points to a "Sissy". Pity any lady that hangs out with a limp-dick, sorry-ass clown like the OP has depicted in this age of the winner takes it all!
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by cherieberry(f): 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
HmMmmmm but why is it that its only ugly guys that's possess all dis qualities?
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
canalily:
trust me i hav these and would always....smileyto u

You have these qualities shocked *slowly retracing my steps*

*picks up slippers and runs away*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here / Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex / Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.