Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. (57330 Views)

Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… / Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. / Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by ifeojobas(f): 12:10am On Feb 18, 2015
Tandullceblog:

I guess choices are different finally
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by ogabs20(m): 12:12am On Feb 18, 2015
damseyl:
Are there guys with this qualities??
Come and see!
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Niyinficient(m): 12:41am On Feb 18, 2015
damseyl:

yes na......the mumu ones
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by whizcartel(m): 12:45am On Feb 18, 2015
damseyl:
yes der are... i'm even 1... buh d gurl used it against me

Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Bamss1: 12:46am On Feb 18, 2015
these are qualities of a MUMU
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Richiy(f): 5:38am On Feb 18, 2015
damseyl:

There are. Though you shouldn't infuriate anybody to that level
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by damseyl(f): 7:04am On Feb 18, 2015
Niyinficient:

yes na......the mumu ones

lol
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by damseyl(f): 7:05am On Feb 18, 2015
olalekan1:

Yes there and I know just one of them.
who?
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by damseyl(f): 7:06am On Feb 18, 2015
Mars88:

yup and they spend their lifetime in misery
hehehe grin
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Ginick(m): 7:15am On Feb 18, 2015
These are qualities of a weak man. No Lady wants a weak man in her life...I guess ur talking bout teenage love...
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by dridowu: 7:45am On Feb 18, 2015
ayokunlei:

u have alot of Phlegm in ur system
Define Phlegm
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by StunnazJay(m): 7:47am On Feb 18, 2015
These are 'mumu' qualities, she might 'like' you but subconsciously she will resent you for being a wuss.

Because technically you are now a doormat.

Those are not the qualities of a man, those are boyish qualities.
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by DYoung2(m): 8:17am On Feb 18, 2015
At times guyz feel uncomfortable with d ladies attitude at times.
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by kachyRachy: 8:17am On Feb 18, 2015
Nice piece. I love!
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 18, 2015
damseyl:
Yes ma'm, I once had a bf with these qualities buh I broke up with him, don't ask me why coos i'm even regretting it. sad
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 18, 2015
ogaprime:

It is ladies of your type that double date or go after "bad boys". After being used and dumped you now remember the" bored relationship and the boring guy of 8 qualities"

If better egg dey your hand, keep am well. No go look for bird wey go lay eggs for you...

Hey, I'm a guy and I know what I am saying.
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by ogaprime(m): 9:55am On Feb 18, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Hey, I'm a guy and I know what I am saying.

Ehen!!...ok. Direct it to your female friends, my words must not waste...
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by horlar2(m): 10:02am On Feb 18, 2015
GOD forbid nonsense. me na mama s boy? abeggy any guy that have the above listed qualities needs a slap from a mopol so as to go back to default settings
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Greyworm: 10:28am On Feb 18, 2015
This happens when u dnt have choices...is jst her n her alone
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by olareed(m): 10:39am On Feb 18, 2015
crazysaint:
1. When a boy says sorry even though he didn't do anything wrong.

2. When he cries because he still love you or miss you.

3. When he still tries to get you back.

4. When he still love you, no matter how much you hurt him

5. When he stops his argument with you, just to save his relationship.

6. When he continously make you feel special and tries to make u happy.

7. When a boy is upset but doesn't tell you as he think he is annoying you.

8. When a boy wants to leave you, because of your rude behaviour, but he is not able to do.
Dont let him because you'l never find someone like that ever again.

Trust me!
Op,how com u knw dis much?...u once a victim?
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by damseyl(f): 10:49am On Feb 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Yes ma'm, I once had a bf with these qualities buh I broke up with him, don't ask me why coos i'm even regretting it. sad
you can't handle him? sad
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by xandi: 11:29am On Feb 18, 2015
crazysaint:

8. When a boy wants to leave you, because of your rude behaviour, but he is not able to do.

Trust me!

Funny enough, these are the exact same things a fine-ass chic will be doing for an alpha-male even when she knows he's bleeping other chics like no mans business!

Op, abeg go hug transformer grin
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by GentleToks(m): 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
crazysaint:

Trust me!

My dear, you are wrong with all these your points, pls don't base your decision on this list of yours for future sake.
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by ayokunlei(m): 12:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
dridowu:
Define Phlegm

phlegm is d fluid like constituent of d body that causes slowness and inactivity...
According to d theory of d temperament : Phlegmatics like making peace always. Dey say sorry even when dey are nt at fault just to make peace rain. Dey lack d drive to be a strong leader, dey are also known as natural peacemaker. Phlegm is a typical example of a PASSIVE temperament.
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by dridowu: 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
ayokunlei:

phlegm is d fluid like constituent of d body that causes slowness and inactivity...
According to d theory of d temperament : Phlegmatics like making peace always. Dey say sorry even when dey are nt at fault just to make peace rain. Dey lack d drive to be a strong leader, dey are also known as natural peacemaker. Phlegm is a typical example of a PASSIVE temperament.
clap for yourself
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
Tandullceblog:
What kind of qualities are these undecided

These, my dear,are qualities of the lily-livered boiz too scared to face reality grin grin
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
runnazz:

These, my dear,are qualities of the lily-livered boiz too scared to face reality grin grin

Thank you
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Moz22: 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
bet why?
Tandullceblog:

Thank you
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
Moz22:
bet why?

Bet why what?
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Moz22: 2:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
u are phucking pretty
Tandullceblog:

Bet why what?
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
Moz22:
u are phucking pretty

Lol cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here / South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) / Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.