Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. (57328 Views)

Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… / Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. / Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Moz22: 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
alright!
Tandullceblog:

Lol cheesy
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
[quote author=Tandullceblog post=30849457]

Thank you[/quote

yw
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by instinct57vm(m): 3:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
WELCOME TO THE DREAM LAND OF 8 QUALITIES.

Honestly a girl that has a guy with all these qualities will be bored in the relationship.

bored n misbehaving the more ssseriosly

btw

These qualities are not good for health
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by mileskiyo(m): 6:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
Chidonc:
When he always takes u on trips 2 dubia

grin Loool... U go fear "Dubia"!!! Abi na Dubic beer u wan talk?!

Jus catching trips at ur expense bro, no vex oh...
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
ogaprime:

Sir, am not saying its a must. What am saying is that there my be some little form of friendship between you and de lady. You can't see her today and marry her today when you are not "dharma ng greg"

Fallacy 0000
It happens in some other regions here in Nigeria,
I am not a northerner but almost all my friends in northern part of Nigeria did not date their present wives before they are coupled. So you must not date b4 u marry.

1 Like

Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by ugwum007(m): 8:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
thank God u said boy and not man, but when did God create dis kind yeye boy?

2 Likes

Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
damseyl:
you can't handle him? sad
Those qualities made him too cold for me.
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Nsonaso(m): 6:54am On Feb 19, 2015
damseyl:
Are there guys with this qualities??
Sure but doesn't come easy
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Nsonaso(m): 7:00am On Feb 19, 2015
richommie:
op .
. u jst said d opposite of me.

how can I say sorry.to a girl. . .wen am not d one @ fault ?

tufiakwa!!!

#yolo
Saying sorry when you're not at fault doesn't mean you're weak or stupid but means you value the relationship more than your pride
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Nsonaso(m): 9:08am On Feb 19, 2015
Prixus:
remember the "Mr. Nice guy" that peeps usually talk about? these are their qualities. they never get the girls and the few ones that do lose them to the Badt Boiz...
Exactly the point

1 Like

Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by crown1ofafrica: 3:10pm On May 07, 2015
i tell u say i dey act one of this telemundu films?
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Mabelenena(f): 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
;DNa only 4 American film i don see this type of boys o grin
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by LASCONZY(m): 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
crazysaint:
1. When a boy says sorry even though he didn't do anything wrong.

2. When he cries because he still love you or miss you.

3. When he still tries to get you back.

4. When he still love you, no matter how much you hurt him

5. When he stops his argument with you, just to save his relationship.

6. When he continously make you feel special and tries to make u happy.

7. When a boy is upset but doesn't tell you as he think he is annoying you.

8. When a boy wants to leave you, because of your rude behaviour, but he is not able to do.
Dont let him because you'l never find someone like that ever again.

Trust me!
Guyz wit dis qualities end up wit u 're lyk a brother to me

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here / South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) / Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.