Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Who Is A Troll? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is A Troll? (510 Views)

"Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll / Senator Ben Bruce Hit Hard On A Troll / Kiki Osinbajo Replies Internet Troll Who Attacked Her On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is A Troll? by saharachic(f): 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
who is a troll?
please define who a troll is as per nairaland
Re: Who Is A Troll? by vjsmiles: 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
what you just did now is trolling.
what stops you from google searching the meaning or looking up in a dictionary sad angry
Re: Who Is A Troll? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
All the paid PDP¡gs and APSh¡ts.

Musiwa and his many monikers.

Tpia and her many monikers.

The same idiots who keep advertising one product, joke or political candidate on numerous random threads.

The idiots that create threads which make you click only to find out its only a link to their horrid blog.

The big fools that create threads saying "do not open" only for you to click it and see them write "why did you click it, didn't I tell you not to?".

The woman-wrappering virgin males who chase female monikers on every thread trying derail them to a discussion ground. These type of trolls're the worst because you can tell they can't talk to real girls offline.

The space bookers association of... you know na.

...and many more. These're the ones I can think of for now.

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Troll? by bosunjohns(m): 6:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
I don't know

(1) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Contentious Post Causes Uproar On Facebook. / Ministerial Nominee Obanikoro Confesses He Was At Ekiti Rigging Meeting / The Terrible Mistakes Of President Jonathan Worsened Boko Haram Insurgency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.