Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Igbo In Lagos Endorse Agbaje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo In Lagos Endorse Agbaje (20735 Views)

Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard / Ndi Eze,igbo Chiefs In Lagos Endorse Buhari, Ambode / Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo In Lagos Endorse Agbaje by ishiamu(m): 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
The traditional heads of Ndigbo in Lagos, led by Eze Ohazulike, on Monday, endorsed the candidacy of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship candidate, Jimi Agbaje, for the governorship race in the state.

The endorsement was made known after a meeting of the traditional leaders at the Palace of Ohazulike.

Addressing newsmen on their deliberations, Ohazulike said the group took the decision after studying the manifestos of the various political parties vying for the election in the state.

“After exhaustively studying the manifesto and matters concerning our interests, we resolved that the interests of Ndigbo in Lagos would be better protected under a future Agbaje-led administration.
“Accordingly, we endorse him as the candidate of Ndigbo in the coming governorship elections on behalf of our subjects and Igbo people in the state,” he said.

Uwazulike also urged Igbo in Lagos to vote for Agbaje, saying he is the only candidate who has good plans for indigenes and non-indigenes in the state.

He described Agbaje as a man of character and integrity whom he believed would deliver his campaign promises.

He said so much has happened in the past 16 years in the state, which necessitates change.

The traditional leader also urged the Igbo people to vote for President Goodluck Jonathan and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Some of the traditional leaders at the event included Eze John-Greg Ezebuadi, Eze Benjamin Eluii, Eze Ikem Agbasi, Eze Jonathan Ekwem and Eze Samuel Udol among others.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/02/igbo-lagos-endorse-agbaje/

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbo In Lagos Endorse Agbaje by ishiamu(m): 4:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
[b][/b]Thank you my brothers, agbaje we know, lagos must be liberated, we need change in lagos. smiley

Say no to tinubu/ambode Vote agbaje for free internet and others grin cheesy grin cheesy

Firefire, barcanista, phockphockman, julliann clevvermind atlwireless descartes ozoigbondu boobsucker, nigerianvenom, showyourcertificate berem omenka obiageli raudmeter temitemi1 severussnape lalasticlala, ishilove, obinoscopy maclatunji, ngwakwe

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo In Lagos Endorse Agbaje by SSSlytherin2(m): 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
eko oni Agbaje o

Lagos needs change, Nigeria needs transformation. #fact

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbo In Lagos Endorse Agbaje by SSSlytherin2(m): 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
ishiamu:
[/b]Thank you my brothers, agbaje we know, lagos must be liberated, we need change in lagos. smiley

Say no to tinubu/ambode Vote agbaje for free internet and others grin cheesy grin cheesy

Firefire, barcanista, phockphockman, julliann clevvermind atlwireless descartes ozoigbondu boobsucker, nigerianvenom, showyourcertificate berem omenka obiageli raudmeter temitemi1 [b]severussnape
lalasticlala, ishilove, obinoscopy maclatunji, ngwakwe
My brother, SeverusSnape was banned. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo In Lagos Endorse Agbaje by emmysoftyou: 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
Who do yu expect them to endorsed? Apc has done more harm than good..

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo In Lagos Endorse Agbaje by ManMountain(m): 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
SSSlytherin2:

Hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe...

Speak/type English...
Whether Ibo people like it or they don't like, this is your governor by May 29th. If you hate him, go back home.

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Igbo In Lagos Endorse Agbaje by SSSlytherin2(m): 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
ManMountain:

Whether Ibo people like it or they don't like, this is your governor by May 29th. If you hate him, go back home.
Do you think I'm igbo?... Do you think I'm a lagosian
Tout tongue

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo In Lagos Endorse Agbaje by ManMountain(m): 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
SSSlytherin2:

Do you think I'm igbo?... Do you think I'm a lagosian
Tout tongue
your headache

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo In Lagos Endorse Agbaje by ndizzle(m): 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
I believe that the pdp candidate in lagos state is the best choice for ndi igbo give the fact that he promised to make favourable traid policies.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo In Lagos Endorse Agbaje by ManMountain(m): 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
ndizzle:
I believe that the pdp candidate in lagos state is the best choice for ndi igbo give the fact that he promised to make favourable traid policies.
go and read your books. Trader, traid ko turenchi ni.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo In Lagos Endorse Agbaje by temitemi1(m): 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
JK is OK n not some mental undecided undecided undecided... GEJ till 2019!!!

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo In Lagos Endorse Agbaje by clevvermind(m): 5:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
emmysoftyou:
Who do yu expect them to endorsed? Apc has done more harm than good..
na so. Is apc a party? grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo In Lagos Endorse Agbaje by Beehshorp(m): 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
No wonder they don't want to give us our PVC.

Lemme tell u guys something.
Buhari came back after 2 failed attempts because APC had power in some mega cities or rather states .. But Dis time around buhari and his fellow corrupt polithiefcian tinubu would lose rivers and Lagos state to PDP thereby sending them to exile

I saw a link on this forum that buhari visited chibok and some gullible brainwashed people were calling him hero buhari went dere when it has been conquered to see the damage done to his soldiers

No be only hero na ohmpa

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo In Lagos Endorse Agbaje by ichidodo: 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
Please no attacking the igbos for enfranchising their fundamental rights as far as endorsing candidates are concerned..why??.. Arewa did it? Afenifere did it, Yoruba elders forum did it,OPC did it....Therefore we can DID it.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo In Lagos Endorse Agbaje by Misogynist2014(m): 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
OK
Re: Igbo In Lagos Endorse Agbaje by steppin: 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
Finally!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo In Lagos Endorse Agbaje by kindnyce(m): 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
HOW MANY OF DEM DE VOTE OR GET PVC SEF?

ABEG AMBODE ALL THE WAY JOOR....

45 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Endorse Agbaje by JOF2: 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
election result shall tell

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Lagos Endorse Agbaje by chelseabmw(m): 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
Good to know
Re: Igbo In Lagos Endorse Agbaje by hazyfm1: 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
[size=18pt]WHO IS DECEIVING AGBAJE?[/size]

HE CAN'T WIN IN ANY LOCAL GOVERNMENT

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo In Lagos Endorse Agbaje by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
Good

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Lagos Endorse Agbaje by dridowu: 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
I careless about that.
Ambode will rule Lagos, like it or leave it.
Ambode is taking over from BRF.
No time for story.
Agbaje will return back to his pharmacy shops
Agbaje will supply the drugs that Lagos owned hospital will use.
Ambode will sign the contract paper as the executive governor of lagos.
Agbaje i love you but i prefer Ambode as my governor.
#itesiwajuiluekolojemilogun

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo In Lagos Endorse Agbaje by Maczeelly(m): 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
Who be this people again.............igbo kor, ibo niii. Una better park 4 one side mak my A»M»B»O»D»E rule..............................up APC

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo In Lagos Endorse Agbaje by Truckpusher(m): 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
ManMountain:

go and read your books. Trader, traid ko turenchi ni.
You've landed here to showcase your stupidity that is almost becoming a genetic disease. undecided grin

11 Likes

Re: Igbo In Lagos Endorse Agbaje by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
kindnyce:
HOW MANY OF DEM DE VOTE OR GET PVC SEF?

ABEG AMBODE ALL THE WAY JOOR....

They won't vote or have PVC because?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo In Lagos Endorse Agbaje by dunkem21(m): 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
Let me consult IFA'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo In Lagos Endorse Agbaje by AKMoney1(m): 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
Nice one

Just kidding grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Seek Trial Of Okonjo-Iweala And Dasuki Over Arms Deal / Service Chiefs Visit Gusau, Zamfara (Photos) / Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.