Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,536 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Jesus Son Of Man ? {let The Bible Speak} - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Son Of Man ? {let The Bible Speak} (4446 Views)

Jesus, son of man? Read This. / Let The Bible Speak About Tithes And Tithe-paying / Let The Bible Speak About Music In Christian Worship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Son Of Man ? {let The Bible Speak} by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 19, 2015
Whtz your deal?
Empiree:
Rubbish! Where is evidence for this bold allegations ?
Re: Jesus Son Of Man ? {let The Bible Speak} by Empiree: 7:27am On Feb 19, 2015
timonski:
Whtz your deal?
you tell me
Re: Jesus Son Of Man ? {let The Bible Speak} by malvisguy212: 7:53am On Feb 19, 2015
tola9ja:

BETWEEN THE CREATION OF JESUS AND ADAM WHICH 1 IS THE GREATEST ?
answering a question with a question.

Adam was the first man, how do you expect him to be created? The quran has block your sense of reasoning.

The quran say Jesus is the spirit and word of God ,non other prophet has all this, and God interrupt the process of procreation just for Jesus to have the virgin birth. Surly Jesus is greater than all other prophet.
Re: Jesus Son Of Man ? {let The Bible Speak} by malvisguy212: 7:58am On Feb 19, 2015
Empiree:
Rubbish! Where is evidence for this bold allegations ?
Colossians 1:15-23New International
Version (NIV)
The Supremacy of the Son of God

15 The Son is the image of the invisible
God, the firstborn over all creation. 16
For in him all things were created: things
in heaven and on earth, visible and
invisible, whether thrones or powers or
rulers or authorities; all things have been
created through him and for him. 17 He
is before all things, and in him all things
hold together. 18 And he is the head of
the body, the church; he is the beginning
and the firstborn from among the dead,
so that in everything he might have the
supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to
have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and
through him to reconcile to himself all
things, whether things on earth or things
in heaven, by making peace through his
blood, shed on the cross.
Re: Jesus Son Of Man ? {let The Bible Speak} by Rilwayne001: 11:00am On Feb 19, 2015
timonski:
According to the holy bible, Jesus created all things except himself. That means, he knows your anatomy and can kill you at anytime. If that's not the definition of GOD, then i don't what is.

hehehehe grin grin

Jesus created Yahweh as well, is'nt it?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Son Of Man ? {let The Bible Speak} by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
Rilwayne001:

hehehehe grin grin

Jesus created Yahweh as well, is'nt it?
at least he created the universe
Re: Jesus Son Of Man ? {let The Bible Speak} by Rilwayne001: 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
timonski:
at least he created the universe

Answer my question, jesus created yahweh as well?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Son Of Man ? {let The Bible Speak} by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Answer my question, jesus created yahweh as well?
U asking me?
Re: Jesus Son Of Man ? {let The Bible Speak} by Rilwayne001: 12:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
timonski:

According to the holy bible, Jesus created all things except himself.

Including Yawheh?

atleast he created the universe

Answer my question, jesus created everythin according to your first post, does the "everything" include yahweh?

u asking me

What why make a statement when actually you have no knowledge watsoever to back up your claim? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Son Of Man ? {let The Bible Speak} by tola9ja: 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
malvisguy212:
answering a question with a question.

Adam was the first man, how do you expect him to be created? The quran has block your sense of reasoning.

The quran say Jesus is the spirit and word of God ,non other prophet has all this, and God interrupt the process of procreation just for Jesus to have the virgin birth. Surly Jesus is greater than all other prophet.

if quran can totally block my sense of reasoning i will be very happy (that means the word of God has dominate my brain OPEEE HOOOO)

Surat 'Āli `Imrān (Family of Imran) - سورة آل عمران

Indeed, the example of Jesus to Allah is like that of Adam. He created Him from dust; then He said to him, "Be," and he was

1 Like

Re: Jesus Son Of Man ? {let The Bible Speak} by SNCOQ3(m): 2:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
Empiree:
that silly thing I have been fed since nursery 1 and even had those stupid songs. And in 2015 you want to convince me to worship 3 gods? you got to be out of your mind. Rubbish.
Show me from all your bibles where Jesus made claim to trinity?. Your fellow Christian clowns can't defend their basic beliefs that's why they attacking Islam on NL.
I wish I have time for you to trash this trinity nonsense. Not even all Christians believe in that crap
From the above, its clear that its not a question of you having the time to debate the Trinity; but whether you possess the sanity for a sound and well-structured debate.

When there is sufficient evidence that you have your mind together, then I can consider debating the truthfulness of the Trinity with you.
Re: Jesus Son Of Man ? {let The Bible Speak} by SNCOQ3(m): 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Including Yawheh?

Answer my question, jesus created everythin according to your first post, does the "everything" include yahweh?

What why make a statement when actually you have no knowledge watsoever to back up your claim? undecided

John 1 - 3
Re: Jesus Son Of Man ? {let The Bible Speak} by Rilwayne001: 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
SNCOQ3:

John 1 - 3

Quote it out and use it in answering my question.

If Jesus created all things, then he must have created Yahweh the God of moses, is'nt it?

Simple Yes or No.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Son Of Man ? {let The Bible Speak} by SNCOQ3(m): 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Quote it out and use it in answering my question.

If Jesus created all things, then he must have created Yahweh the God of moses, is'nt it?

Simple Yes or No.
Jesus Christ is Yahweh.

It seems contextual reasoning is not a strong point for most moslems in this forum. Since the basis of the OP is to strip Jesus of is divine nature- being a man. timonski is only trying to emphasize Jesus' divinity by setting Him apart from other men by using His creative power over creation as an example.

God is uncreated.
Re: Jesus Son Of Man ? {let The Bible Speak} by Empiree: 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
SNCOQ3:

From the above, its clear that its not a question of you having the time to debate the Trinity; but whether you possess the sanity for a sound and well-structured debate.

When there is sufficient evidence that you have your mind together, then I can consider debating the truthfulness of the Trinity with you.
take your sermons to your fellow christian extremists on NL. Stop pretending as if you dont see how your fellow christians insult muslims. Are you not there backing them up but you see nothing wrong with the way they talk. So it's reciprocal. Now you complaining?. When i see sense of honest debate in you i will return here but for now...you are a joke 3gods worshiper
Re: Jesus Son Of Man ? {let The Bible Speak} by Rilwayne001: 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
SNCOQ3:

Jesus Christ is Yahweh.

LETS START FROM HERE.

John 8:40 - - “But now you seek to kill Me, a Man who has told you the truth which I heard from God. Abraham did not do this......Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now am here. I have not come on my own; but he sent me ..... He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.".... I am not seeking glory for myself; but there is one who seeks it, and he is the judge.

The above are the words of jesus acording to John 8... Who is this God that Jesus was refering to in this chapter?*

Lets check the words of Yahweh which are contrary to the underlined above.

First underlined. - Numbers 23:19 God is not man,

Second underlined - "which I HEARD from GOD" read Amos 3:7

Third underlined - Isaiah 44:24 says that Yahweh was alone when he created the heavens and the earth. Matthew 12:18 quotes Isaiah 42:1 which says that Yahweh will send his servant, who xtians claim to be Jesus. Now if Yahweh was the one true God (Exodus 20:2-3) who alone created the heavens and the earth and he was the one who was to send his servant (Jesus), does this mean Jesus is Yahweh?

Fourth underlined: What Yahweh said: Isa 42:8 "I am the LORD; that is my name! I will not give my glory to another or my praise to idols.
What Jesus said: "I AM NOT SEEKING GLORY FOR MYSELF…BUT THERE IS ONE WHO SEEKS IT AND HE IS THE JUDGE" Jesus doesnt seek glory and testify that there is one who seeks it, who is this person? also jesus said the person is the JUDGE.

Are you still affirming your post up here?

It seems contextual reasoning is not a strong point for most moslems in this forum. Since the basis of the OP is to strip Jesus of is divine nature- being a man. timonski is only trying to emphasize Jesus' divinity by setting Him apart from other men by using His creative power over creation as an example.

Face topic

God is uncreated.

Mary the mother of jesus was created isnt it? without mary a creature how could you alleged God come to the world?

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Son Of Man ? {let The Bible Speak} by malvisguy212: 7:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
Rilwayne001:

LETS START FROM HERE.

John 8:40 - - “But now you seek to kill Me, a Man who has told you the truth which I heard from God. Abraham did not do this......Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now am here. I have not come on my own; but he sent me ..... He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.".... I am not seeking glory for myself; but there is one who seeks it, and he is the judge.

The above are the words of jesus acording to John 8... Who is this God that Jesus was refering to in this chapter?*

Lets check the words of Yahweh which are contrary to the underlined above.

First underlined. - Numbers 23:19 God is not man,

Second underlined - "which I HEARD from GOD" read Amos 3:7

Third underlined - Isaiah 44:24 says that Yahweh was alone when he created the heavens and the earth. Matthew 12:18 quotes Isaiah 42:1 which says that Yahweh will send his servant, who xtians claim to be Jesus. Now if Yahweh was the one true God (Exodus 20:2-3) who alone created the heavens and the earth and he was the one who was to send his servant (Jesus), does this mean Jesus is Yahweh?

Fourth underlined: What Yahweh said: Isa 42:8 "I am the LORD; that is my name! I will not give my glory to another or my praise to idols.
What Jesus said: "I AM NOT SEEKING GLORY FOR MYSELF…BUT THERE IS ONE WHO SEEKS IT AND HE IS THE JUDGE" Jesus doesnt seek glory and testify that there is one who seeks it, who is this person? also jesus said the person is the JUDGE.

Are you still affirming your post up here?

Face topic

Mary the mother of jesus was created isnt it? without mary a creature how could you alleged God come to the world?
you need a serious lessons about this. Don't worry I will open a thread soon.

When Jesus say,"the truth which I herd from God" he speak as a man
Acts17:31
For he has set a day when he will judge
the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead." this indicated the human nature of our Lord.
1 Timothy 2:5

For there is one God and one mediator
between God and mankind, the man
Christ Jesus, this verse indicated the human nature of Jesus.

When Jesus say," the truth which Abraham did not tell you" what does it mean? Does it mean Abraham did not say the truth? O ye ignorant Muslim, Jesus is telling them that He was God and he did not revealed everything to Abraham, now reconciled it with this verse;
John 8:56
Your father Abraham rejoiced at the
thought of seeing my day; he saw it and
was glad."

Since tola9ja was unable to answer my question, can you try? JESUS,SON OF MAN,wWHO WAS THE MAN?
Re: Jesus Son Of Man ? {let The Bible Speak} by Rilwayne001: 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
malvisguy212:
you need a serious lessons about this. Don't worry I will open a thread soon. When Jesus say,"the truth which I herd from God" he speak as a man Acts17:3For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead." this indicated the human nature of our Lord. 1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus, this verse indicated the human nature of Jesus. When Jesus say," the truth which Abraham did not tell you" what does it mean? Does it mean Abraham did not say the truth? O ye ignorant Muslim, Jesus is telling them that He was God and he did not revealed everything to Abraham, now reconciled it with this verse; John 8:56 Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad." Since tola9ja was unable to answer my question, can you try? JESUS,SON OF MAN,wWHO WAS THE MAN?

Sorry.

Let him reply me.
Re: Jesus Son Of Man ? {let The Bible Speak} by SNCOQ3(m): 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Sorry.

Let him reply me.
Now, thats funny. Why should it matter? Is it not an answer you want?

In addition to Malvin's:

Very truly I tell you," Jesus answered,
"before Abraham was born, I AM ! -John 8-58

And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Isreal, I AM hath sent me unto you. -Ex 3:14

And I appeared unto Abraham , unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name YAWEH was I not known to them. - Ex 6:3

I AM and Yahweh means exactly thesame thing - Eternal, self-existing. God's name represents is nature.

Jesus Christ called himself Yahweh, that is why the Jews attempted to stone Him to death for blasphemy.
Re: Jesus Son Of Man ? {let The Bible Speak} by tola9ja: 9:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
malvisguy212:
you need a serious lessons about this. Don't worry I will open a thread soon.

When Jesus say,"the truth which I herd from God" he speak as a man
Acts17:31
For he has set a day when he will judge
the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead." this indicated the human nature of our Lord.
1 Timothy 2:5

For there is one God and one mediator
between God and mankind, the man
Christ Jesus, this verse indicated the human nature of Jesus.

When Jesus say," the truth which Abraham did not tell you" what does it mean? Does it mean Abraham did not say the truth? O ye ignorant Muslim, Jesus is telling them that He was God and he did not revealed everything to Abraham, now reconciled it with this verse;
John 8:56
Your father Abraham rejoiced at the
thought of seeing my day; he saw it and
was glad."

Since tola9ja was unable to answer my question, can you try? JESUS,SON OF MAN,wWHO WAS THE MAN?

you mean this question ''how many father did jesus have? answer Luke 3:32

simple
Re: Jesus Son Of Man ? {let The Bible Speak} by Rilwayne001: 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
SNCOQ3:

Now, thats funny.
Not funny, perhaps you have nothing to say?

Why should it matter? Is it not an answer you want?

As you can see his response he didnt bother to reply the four underlined statements. I want you to reconcile those outlined four statements to your claim that jesus is yahweh. Do you want me to copy and paste that post again?

As for the other verse you provide...I will touch it after you address the ones i provided.
Re: Jesus Son Of Man ? {let The Bible Speak} by malvisguy212: 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
tola9ja:

simple
thank you for your time.
https://www.nairaland.com/2156788/conclusive-evidence-quran-proof-jesus
Re: Jesus Son Of Man ? {let The Bible Speak} by malvisguy212: 10:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
Rilwayne001:

As you can see his response he didnt bother to reply the four underlined statements. I want you to reconcile those outlined four statements to your claim that jesus is yahweh. Do you want me to copy and paste that post again?

As for the other verse you provide...I will touch it after you address the ones i provided.
the underlined statement was making the same points. His human nature.
https://www.nairaland.com/2156788/conclusive-evidence-quran-proof-jesus
Re: Jesus Son Of Man ? {let The Bible Speak} by SNCOQ3(m): 11:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
Rilwayne001:

You wish.
It doesn't make sense isolating words to make them mean what you want, instead of what the author intended: Anyone can contribute to a general subject - I do not recall having agreement for an exclusive debate with you. Marvin is in order.

As you can see his response he didnt bother to reply the four underlined statements.
You are dubiously isolating words to infer a different meaning to them e.g
Your quote:
God is not man,

The complete verse:

God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? - Num 23:19
You can deduce from the verse that it is not really a question of onthology as it is of man's moral condition (holiness and integrity).
The verse does not imply that God cannot incarnate.

I want you to reconcile those outlined four statements to your claim that jesus is yahweh. Do you want me to copy and paste that post again?
Your outlines are to be corrected, not reconciled; since they were quoted out of context.

I have provided some verses that equate Jesus to Yahweh.

Re: Jesus Son Of Man ? {let The Bible Speak} by malvisguy212: 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
tola9ja:

simple
“Since Jesus is addressed
as a ‘SON’ by the angel Gabriel both in
the Qur’an (Surah 19:19) and in the Bible
(Luke 1:35), WHOSE SON IS HE?”
Is it Mary’s? In Surah 19:19, the angel
Gabriel said to Mary: “I am only a
messenger of thy LORD, to announce to
thee the gift of a holy son .” Here,
Gabriel refers to a SON who was to be
given as a “GIFT” by God to Mary. Since
the Qur’an makes it very clear that the
son is a GIFT from God, it shows that
Mary was only the recipient of that gift.
She is not the source of that gift but God.
The gift belongs to God. The gift was a
son.
Therefore, the son belongs to God
which means the son was His or His
son. In other words, God’s son. This
testifies to the Gospel truth that Jesus is
the Son of God.
Pleased open your eyes, JESUS IS THE
SON OF GOD.
Re: Jesus Son Of Man ? {let The Bible Speak} by tola9ja: 10:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
[quote author=malvisguy212 post=30927022]
“Since Jesus is addressed
as a ‘SON’ by the angel Gabriel both in
the Qur’an (Surah 19:19) and in the Bible
(Luke 1:35), WHOSE SON IS HE?”
Is it Mary’s? In Surah 19:19, the angel
Gabriel said to Mary: “I am only a
messenger of thy LORD, to announce to
thee the gift of a holy son .

THE VEIL OF DARKNESS STILL COVERING UR REASONING

Genesis 6:1-2English Standard Version (ESV)
Increasing Corruption on Earth

6 When man began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives any they chose.

Romans 8:12-14King James Version (KJV)

12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.

13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

John 1:12King James Version (KJV)

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Psalm 2:5-7English Standard Version (ESV)

5 Then he will speak to them in his wrath,
and terrify them in his fury, saying,
6 “As for me, I have set my King
on Zion, my holy hill.”

7 I will tell of the decree:
The Lord said to me, “You are my Son;
today I have begotten you

1 Chronicles 22:10King James Version (KJV)

10 He shall build an house for my name; and he shall be my son, and I will be his father; and I will establish the throne of his kingdom over Israel for ever.

Jeremiah 31:9English Standard Version (ESV)

9 With weeping they shall come,
and with pleas for mercy I will lead them back,
I will make them walk by brooks of water,
in a straight path in which they shall not stumble,
for I am a father to Israel,
and Ephraim is my firstborn.

Exodus 4:22English Standard Version (ESV)

22 Then you shall say to Pharaoh, ‘Thus says the Lord, Israel is my firstborn son,

(SON OF GOD) METAPHORICAL STATEMENT USED IN ALL THE VERSES QUOTED ABOVE

SO JESUS IS SON OF GOD ACCORDING TO UR OWN BELIEVE WHY CANT YOU WORSHIP GOD INSTEAD OF WORSHIPING SON

Romans 1:25Revised Standard Version (RSV)

25 because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed for ever! Amen

THINK JUDICIOUSLY DON'T BE BIAS
Re: Jesus Son Of Man ? {let The Bible Speak} by malvisguy212: 8:42am On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=tola9ja post=30928082][/quote]how is all this nonsense an answer to my question? I don't even know the points you are trying to prove.
Re: Jesus Son Of Man ? {let The Bible Speak} by nortcentrallord(m): 11:48am On Feb 21, 2015
tola9ja:

Luke 22:67-71Revised Standard Version (RSV)

67 “If you are the Christ, tell us.” But he said to them, “If I tell you, you will not believe; 68 and if I ask you, you will not answer. 69 But from

now on the Son of man shall be seated at the right hand of the power of God.” 70 And they all said, “Are you the Son of God, then?” And he

said to them, “You say that I am.[/b]LOL” 71 And they said, “What further testimony do we need? We have heard it ourselves from his own lips.”

Matthew 10:23Revised Standard Version (RSV)

23 When they persecute you in one town, flee to the next; for truly, I say to you, you will not have gone through all the towns of Israel, before the[b] Son of man comes

Matthew 19:28Revised Standard Version (RSV)

28 Jesus said to them, “Truly, I say to you, in the new world, when the Son of man [/b]shall sit on his glorious throne, you who have followed me

will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

I WONDER WHY SOME BRAINWASHED CHRISTIANS {Malvisguy212, Ifeann, OREMUSSANCTUS, PastorKun}IGNORANTLY CALLED HIM LORD AND SAVOIR #SMH

CALLING JESUS SON OF GOD IS A METAPHORICAL STATEMENT HE NEITHER BEGETS NOR IS BORN

Al-Ikhlas
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Say, "He is Allah, [who is] One, (1) Allah, the Eternal Refuge. (2) He neither begets nor is born, (3) Nor is there to Him any equivalent." (4)
QURAN112:1-4
Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One,

112:2

Allah , the Eternal Refuge.
112:3

He neither begets nor is born,
112:4
[b]
And to Him none could be co-equal.

Surat Fuşşilat (Explained in Detail) - سورة فصلت

Say, O [Muhammad], "I am only a man like you to whom it has been revealed that your god is but one God;

IF YOU STILL IGNORANTLY BELIEVE JESUS IS SON OF GOD THAT MEANS GOD HAS MANY SON EVEN JESUS IS NOT HIS 1ST BORN grin grin grin grin

Genesis 6:1-2English Standard Version (ESV)
Increasing Corruption on Earth

6 When man began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives any they chose.

Romans 8:12-14King James Version (KJV)

12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.

13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

John 1:12King James Version (KJV)

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Psalm 2:5-7English Standard Version (ESV)

5 Then he will speak to them in his wrath,
and terrify them in his fury, saying,
6 “As for me, I have set my King
on Zion, my holy hill.”

7 I will tell of the decree:
The Lord said to me, “You are my Son;
today I have begotten you

1 Chronicles 22:10King James Version (KJV)

10 He shall build an house for my name; and he shall be my son, and I will be his father; and I will establish the throne of his kingdom over Israel for ever.

Jeremiah 31:9English Standard Version (ESV)

9 With weeping they shall come,
and with pleas for mercy I will lead them back,
I will make them walk by brooks of water,
in a straight path in which they shall not stumble,
for I am a father to Israel,
and Ephraim is my firstborn.

Exodus 4:22English Standard Version (ESV)

22 Then you shall say to Pharaoh, ‘Thus says the Lord, Israel is my firstborn son

[size=17pt]
NOTE:-FABRICATION WILL NOT BE ALLOW HERE
[/size]

I hope you have been cleared with your hypocrisy. What does your Qu'ran tell you in chapter 10 vs 94? "If you have any doubt in this Qu'ran which I give to you, go and read the BIBLE" or ask the people who read the bible. That should be enough to help you but PRIDE and selfish gain has driven your Mohammed and his followers to rewrite the Qu'ran by what they calls "hadith" to mislead you guys. You choose to leave the Qu'ran which you claim was dropped from heaven and given to mohammed and use the "hadith" as a way of your own life. Little wonder people say the antichrist will pop out of islam. What does your Qu'ran says about the SECOND coming of JESUS CHRIST the SON of GOD? Is there anywhere stated in your Qu'ran about the second cuming of your prophet mohammed?
Re: Jesus Son Of Man ? {let The Bible Speak} by Empiree: 1:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
nortcentrallord:

I hope you have been cleared with your hypocrisy. [s]What does your Qu'ran tell you in chapter 10 vs 94? "If you have any doubt in this Qu'ran which I give to you, go and read the BIBLE" or ask the people who read the bible. That should be enough to help you but PRIDE and selfish gain has driven your Mohammed and his followers to rewrite the Qu'ran by what they calls "hadith" to mislead you guys.[/s]
Lol, you think Qur'an is talking about your corrupted Book? hell no.
Re: Jesus Son Of Man ? {let The Bible Speak} by malvisguy212: 2:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
Empiree:
Lol, you think Qur'an is talking about your corrupted Book? hell no.
which book the quran was talking about? Allah will direct you to a non existing book?
Re: Jesus Son Of Man ? {let The Bible Speak} by Empiree: 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
malvisguy212:
which book the quran was talking about? Allah will direct you to a non existing book?
Sorry, it's talking about injil according Jesus or revealed to jesus.

Not Bible according to: Mathews Mark, Luke John. Those are hearsay with some different accounts. Not even Paul. Just don't like talking you otherwise i will provide you tafsir of the verse. But definitely Qur'an is not referring to your bogus versions of bible you have today
Re: Jesus Son Of Man ? {let The Bible Speak} by malvisguy212: 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
Empiree:
Sorry, it's talking about injil according Jesus or revealed to jesus.

Not Bible according to: Mathews Mark, Luke John. Those are hearsay with some different accounts. Not even Paul. Just don't like talking you otherwise i will provide you tafsir of the verse. But definitely Qur'an is not referring to your bogus versions of bible you have today
you have two option;
1.provide the injil and let the viewers see it (or)
2.remain silent.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jon Snow Is Jesus! 100% Proof / Love: The Reason For Christmas / Calvary Greetings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.