Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers (104839 Views)

How Corper Is Changing Lives In Abia Community (Photos) / Why Is The Allowance Of Some Corpers In Adamawa, Osun State Being Delayed? / The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Ilekeh(f): 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
Nothing shameful about any of the above. Sex is a great thing.

2 Likes

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Princezoi(m): 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2015
Some people will come and start forming "Holy" now.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Descartes: 8:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
dstnd:
sex on parade ground? guy that one nah lie!!!!guy u done serve b4 or u still deh serve .even sex in camp is not permitted
Are you a learner?
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
Etetejake:
Here in Abuja u will c a rich man park his car in the evening at the NYSC orientation camp at kubwa only to take the girls to club or God knows where. I don't know if they ar paid or not.

so, going out with rich men that have cars should be prohibited in the camp too? smh

1 Like

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by An2elect2(f): 8:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
MrOlai:
@dstnd. U don't know anything. I served in Kaduna State. Almost every morning in d camp b4 morning parade, several used condoms were normally packed from d parade ground! Who normally used those condoms? Ghosts abi?
Some corpers are very terrible!
On d grass? On d open ground?

ewww disgusting!
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by coolxpat(m): 8:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
The temptation is just irrestible... That's why I was a ghost during my days
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by MissSlimbody(f): 8:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
It has become a norm in most orientation camps.

Some married school mate of mine, removed their wedding rings after just a week in camp.

We were even told that most of the kids that comes into camp to sell a thing or the other are offsprings of past corp members.

The community where I served was another case on it own. The gals are/were so loose (including secondary school girls).

That you are a corper is all you need to get babes. You even see cousins dating one corper...friends fight over males corpers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by kent79: 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
chiefinalowo:
1 & 2 Yes, at Awgu camp in Enugu State.

Bros u dey dre. E happen for dat camp oo cos na dre I serve.

1 Like

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Crocz(m): 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
All 'bout choice mmehn grin

Summarize all your points into one @OP____ SEX.
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by An2elect2(f): 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ilekeh:
Nothing shameful about any of the above. Sex is a great thing.
yes it is, for only married people.

1 Like

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by jamesbridget13(f): 8:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
apart from corpers n nysc camp.anywhere youths gather for a period of weeks, this kind report must come but y? na wa oooo. back then as an ekiti corper i fear but i no run

1 Like

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by An2elect2(f): 8:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
coolxpat:
The temptation is just irrestible... That's why I was a ghost during my days

ghost? how?
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Fribery: 8:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
An2elect2:

ewww disgusting!

see her face. .

and na you do am pass oo..

2 Likes

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by cold(m): 9:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
2. Sex on Parade Ground

Some corpers have sex on open parade ground in d evening or at night on d grass like animals!

From your write up I take it you're hardcore christian.Remind us again how adam & eve had sex. On the mattress i guess?.sigh..some of you don't think before you type. Pray tell, what exactly is wrong with two consenting adults getting intimate? We're talking of corps members here for that matter not even undergrads
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
I see nothing wrong with number 3.

1 Like

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
Is that not what NYSC of nowadays is meant for OP?
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by dstnd: 9:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
An2elect2:

ewww disgusting!
....don't be surprised
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
Crocz:

shocked shocked

Wetin? angry

1 Like

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by dstnd: 9:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
Descartes:
Are you a learner?
I should be asking u
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by andykay(m): 9:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
dstnd:
sex on parade ground? guy that one nah lie!!!!guy u done serve b4 or u still deh serve .even sex in camp is not permitted
guess u are not from here? It happens seriously on parade ground.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by ghostofsparta(m): 9:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
@OP

Those corpers are mostly your Christians and Muslims brothers and sisters, so what's the fuss ? Yaweh and ALA will forgive them by praying to their prophets in the middle-east.

3 Likes

Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Ilekeh(f): 9:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
An2elect2:

yes it is, for only married people.

Says An2elect2 for An2elect2 and her colleagues.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by An2elect2(f): 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
dstnd:
....don't be surprised

i am, i really am.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by okeamuboy: 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
dstnd:
My guy, he be like say you still dey school.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by lonelydora: 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
[quote author=MrOlai post=30824604][/quote]
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by An2elect2(f): 9:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ilekeh:

Says An2elect2 for An2elect2 and her colleagues.

Premarital sex is wrong. The marital bed should be undefiled. Did i lie?
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by jaymiebee(m): 9:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
8. Female corper having sex with a student. Strange but true.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by Crocz(m): 9:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Wetin? angry
Nothing grin

Just passing cry
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by An2elect2(f): 9:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
Fribery:

see her face. .

and na you do am pass oo..

I forgive you.
Re: The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers by KelvinC1(m): 9:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
I fvcked female corpers in JOS-PLATEAU CAMP until i became fed up of pvssy.. THE COLD CONTRIBUTED TOO.. This is a confession and i pray GOD forGIVE me.. They never took my money.. They rather give me their's.. #ADOYII..
But now i am a born AGAIN soul-winning dude..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps / Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick / Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.