Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

PDP Plotting Another Poll Shift Using Card Reader As Excuse, APC Senators Allege - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Plotting Another Poll Shift Using Card Reader As Excuse, APC Senators Allege (20251 Views)

PDP Plotting To Import Thugs For Edo Polls — Oshiomhole / Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) / Deadlock As INEC Recs Give Jega Conditions For Poll Shift - PremiumTimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Plotting Another Poll Shift Using Card Reader As Excuse, APC Senators Allege by AISHBAMBA: 10:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: PDP Plotting Another Poll Shift Using Card Reader As Excuse, APC Senators Allege by jcflex(m): 11:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
hitler30:
Wen as d PDP become d opposition party

if you ask me, na who I go ask.
Re: PDP Plotting Another Poll Shift Using Card Reader As Excuse, APC Senators Allege by immanuello(m): 11:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
babestella:

Sorry it's you that has been brainwashed with hypo bleach so much so that your sense of reasoning is totally washed and irreplaceable. Please go get yourself checked. I understand why you support a certificate cum forger, it's expected & you can continue dreaming.
you are officially demented and sorry you can keep ranting on,bye.
Re: PDP Plotting Another Poll Shift Using Card Reader As Excuse, APC Senators Allege by tonero92: 11:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
zingywingy:
Please answer truthfully......
Are you human or robot?
Are u senseless or stupid?

Obj openly said they are all scared of Buhari but Gej should not worry, He gave his word to Apc to ignore past corruption but draw the line from May'29 henceforth.
BUHARI is the anticorruption fanatic we need.

foooooooooool you did not answer my question, will buhari probe these men too?.........you are such a shameless worthless waste of semen! never you try this rubbish. ANSWER THE QUESTION OR Bleep OFF! DICK! PAID PER POST ROBOT! *SPITS* angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: PDP Plotting Another Poll Shift Using Card Reader As Excuse, APC Senators Allege by Forwetinnah: 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
The APC are such cry babies!! All this noise na to accuse PDP of rigging at the end of the elections. Nice try!!
Re: PDP Plotting Another Poll Shift Using Card Reader As Excuse, APC Senators Allege by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
latability:
APC wanted to rig the election first b4 nemesis caught up with them.. Now is time for PDP to do there own... Is a game of eye for an eyes.. Hahahaha

GEJ we are strongly behind u
U must be an igbo boi.... Corruption runs in ur blood.even if u use ur mother for ritual is still business
Re: PDP Plotting Another Poll Shift Using Card Reader As Excuse, APC Senators Allege by mustymatic(m): 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
Please, brethren, read what OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone has to tell Nigerians:

"I don't think you guys know what you are playing with. You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war starts in your country you will regret what you are doing now. Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than s...tanding up and saying we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed nation. The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions now will abandon you when you start killing one another and prevent you from running to their countries so be careful. Our 11- year war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal differences and see what we did to our country. The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See Central Africa, Bosnia and Rwanda. To have a better knowledge of this, please watch the documentary/movie called "Hotel Rwanda" or "Sometime in April". My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to. You will be the losers all of you whether Christian, Muslim, Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa. Stand as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa."
God bless you. Amen
Re: PDP Plotting Another Poll Shift Using Card Reader As Excuse, APC Senators Allege by jcflex(m): 11:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
woodcook:
I doubt they will be stupid enough to do that.

well that your thinking, mind you six wks postponement of the general election was a mere rumour before, like play like play, it become reality.

let wait and see how event unfold
Re: PDP Plotting Another Poll Shift Using Card Reader As Excuse, APC Senators Allege by mustymatic(m): 11:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
Tosinayoko:
U must be an igbo boi.... Corruption runs in ur blood.even if u use ur mother for ritual is still business
I'm gonna hav to agree wit u on this one
Re: PDP Plotting Another Poll Shift Using Card Reader As Excuse, APC Senators Allege by moyosore27384(m): 11:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
meforyou1:
All Political Criminals
meforyou1:
All Political Criminals
meforyou1:
All Political Criminals
Guy u r nt serious anybody dt dont wnt change in dis country wil neva c it.
Re: PDP Plotting Another Poll Shift Using Card Reader As Excuse, APC Senators Allege by Azboy34(m): 1:34am On Feb 18, 2015
teemanbastos:
i am sure Buhari has won
Definitely my broda.. its a victory worth celebratn. i am just tired of a mono- party system of govtm. PDP shud evacuate aso rock in peace 4 oda party 2 try der best.. o su mi o..

1 Like

Re: PDP Plotting Another Poll Shift Using Card Reader As Excuse, APC Senators Allege by onatisi(m): 2:33am On Feb 18, 2015
jcflex:

But the senators, led by their leader, Senator George Akume, insisted at the news conference that anything short of conducting the elections as scheduled, and using the card reader to avoid rigging, might lead to a civil war.

www.punchng.com/news/pdp-plotting-another-poll-shift-apc-senators-allege/

akume should know that it is his children ,wife and grandchildren that will go to civil war and not we nigerians. There won't be anymore wars in this great nation. Nigeria is bigger than pdp,apc or any politician. So if apc or any politician thinks nigeria will go to war in order to help them fulfil their political ambition ,they better have a rethink because it won't happen.
Re: PDP Plotting Another Poll Shift Using Card Reader As Excuse, APC Senators Allege by johntolu: 3:31am On Feb 18, 2015
I am sure most of the problems of GEJ's presidency could be traced to the over consumption of 'cassava bread', by his immediate family members, members of his cabinet, security chiefs and close aides.
His problems has nothing to do with all what OBJ and APC chieftains have been telling Nigerians since. It is the effect of the overconcentration of 'cassava bread virus' in his presidency, that made him to believe that 'stealing is not corruption', it was the same virus that made him to confess that Boko Haram members are in his government, and despite having privy information about their members, in his government, he has been haples in dealing with the same Boko Haram that he 'dines and wines' with, according to his confession.

The most embarrassing statement made by the President remains the statement he made after the Independence Day bomb blast, in Abuja, in 2010.
The President put up a strong defense for MEND, and exonerated them for the blast, only for event to proof him wrong. The same President recently admitted that MEND even planned to assassinate him recently.

I am oblivious of the reason why His Excellency is so much in love with Cassava, but if he must eat any Cassava derivatives, I will advise his Excellency, to commission Mummy PEJ, to start cooking delicious soup for him with Casssva leaves, which is a very good delicacy and also very good for the development of brain cells.

1 Like

Re: PDP Plotting Another Poll Shift Using Card Reader As Excuse, APC Senators Allege by Ozovehe65(m): 3:54am On Feb 18, 2015
Change is inevitable!
Re: PDP Plotting Another Poll Shift Using Card Reader As Excuse, APC Senators Allege by akilo1: 4:15am On Feb 18, 2015
the use of card reader with PVC is the beginner fear for pdp and the clueless.sai buhari till jona know that stealing is curruption

1 Like

Re: PDP Plotting Another Poll Shift Using Card Reader As Excuse, APC Senators Allege by jcflex(m): 4:38am On Feb 18, 2015
onatisi:
akume should know that it is his children ,wife and grandchildren that will go to civil war and not we nigerians. There won't be anymore wars in this great nation. Nigeria is bigger than pdp,apc or any politician. So if apc or any politician thinks nigeria will go to war in order to help them fulfil their political ambition ,they better have a rethink because it won't happen.

well said

1 Like

Re: PDP Plotting Another Poll Shift Using Card Reader As Excuse, APC Senators Allege by ahmedtijani(m): 7:04am On Feb 18, 2015
APC wanted to rig the election first b4 nemesis caught up with them.. Now is time for PDP to do there own... Is a game of eye for an eyes.. Hahahaha

haha a Dindinri aponu
Re: PDP Plotting Another Poll Shift Using Card Reader As Excuse, APC Senators Allege by fareed69(m): 7:49am On Feb 18, 2015
latability:

You just made the dumbest contribution of the Year.
Is APC the ruling party that is agitating against the use of Card readers?
Read before you react.
Ewu
Re: PDP Plotting Another Poll Shift Using Card Reader As Excuse, APC Senators Allege by corozy(m): 7:53am On Feb 18, 2015
fanysteve:
Apc and their Aboki senators, fools like buhari. Aboki can never be president
lol u are finding it hard to blieve dat GMB is the hope and change fr nigeria at the moment naw....jst kip on satisfying urself wit ur own opinion...
Re: PDP Plotting Another Poll Shift Using Card Reader As Excuse, APC Senators Allege by corozy(m): 7:55am On Feb 18, 2015
Change is a neccessity in nigeria.......#SAIBUHARI
Re: PDP Plotting Another Poll Shift Using Card Reader As Excuse, APC Senators Allege by yungzeed(m): 9:08am On Feb 18, 2015
latability:

omo dis guy 2 mumu enh. Stupid he goat. grin
Re: PDP Plotting Another Poll Shift Using Card Reader As Excuse, APC Senators Allege by ibeksonyeka(m): 9:32am On Feb 18, 2015
angry Pdp una own don too much ooo.
Re: PDP Plotting Another Poll Shift Using Card Reader As Excuse, APC Senators Allege by smkgeovarni: 11:59am On Feb 18, 2015
If it's true that the election is free and fair credible election why can't we use card reader in order to avoid any election rigging

PDP are so scared with this card reader whenever they hear it.

Useless people this time............hmmmm
Chai chaie chaie vote for GMB
Re: PDP Plotting Another Poll Shift Using Card Reader As Excuse, APC Senators Allege by nickxtra(m): 12:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
latability:

So, you are advocating for the elections to be rigged? What kind of a youth are you?
Re: PDP Plotting Another Poll Shift Using Card Reader As Excuse, APC Senators Allege by zingywingy: 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
tonero92:

foooooooooool you did not answer my question, will buhari probe these men too?.........you are such a shameless worthless waste of semen! never you try this rubbish. ANSWER THE QUESTION OR Bleep OFF! DICK! PAID PER POST ROBOT! *SPITS* angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
I guess some fools aint crying here....anyways cry me a river mumu..
Reasonably...read thru for ur answer...
But u are a goat with stink ass and okupe type of brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" / Peter Obi Visits Governor Ikpeazu / Hoodlums Set Police Station Ablaze In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.