Stats: 3,148,485 members, 7,801,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Your WEIRD Boarding House Experiences. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your WEIRD Boarding House Experiences. (2848 Views)

13 Evils Of Boarding School, Why You Must Raise Your Children From Home / 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. / Boarding Schools And Lesbianism (2) (3) (4)

Your WEIRD Boarding House Experiences. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
This is not to scare you or discourage you from sending your children to a boarding house. Our boarding houses are a lot improved than those years...

Many years ago in CSS Kaduna, I was sleeping on someone's mattress in the courtyard- the weather was hot. So, everyone sleeps in the yard.
The owner came around 1 AM, woke me up, I had to go look for another mattress to sleep on till morning.

No sooner than 15 minutes of searching on the courtyard than I heard a loud voice like a thunder which said these words : ALL SOULS ARE MINE . Hian, I dashed to the floor in between people and squeezed myself in...I was sweating and scared...
That was not enough as It began happening as though a movie was been shot along the corridor. I was hearing clearly sound of people talking, gisting, fetching water, playing along the corridor! How could I open my eyes to see?

It was about 2 years later I saw that that sentence " ALL SOULS ARE MINE" is in the Bible.

What! I don't understand, Dear God cheesy

If that was God, why was I hearing the other scary voices and jokes

My night was damn looooong!

I have had several other mini scary experiences...

Cc: Ebuetor and others who are quite knowledgeable in areas like this, you're all invited.

So many also who have picked terrible habits ( if you know what i mean) from boarding houses can also contribute...wink

Perhaps, you've heard real stories happening in our boarding houses, please SHARE.

Thanks in anticipation. smiley
Re: Your WEIRD Boarding House Experiences. by happykidArotiba(m): 8:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
Mine was wen we were gisting in the night, around 12am, and we saw footsteps, pple sed t was Bush baby! Bush baby wit mat wearing a palm slippers! LOL
Re: Your WEIRD Boarding House Experiences. by englishmart(m): 8:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
the only hard time I had was when a big for nothing senior brought his dirty cloths for me to watch by 1.am. Chai, I be witch?
By this time?

Then I was very small and innocent...
I reported to the principal. He was punished for the whole week. Hahahajajjajja.

He was lucky I didn't take him to court..
Re: Your WEIRD Boarding House Experiences. by Dahjhi: 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
boarding boarding boarding .*pensive*... Brb
Re: Your WEIRD Boarding House Experiences. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
happykidArotiba:
Mine was wen we were gisting in the night, around 12am, and we saw footsteps, pple sed t was Bush baby! Bush baby wit mat wearing a palm slippers! LOL

Lol...Did you see it?
Re: Your WEIRD Boarding House Experiences. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2015
lols.
I never experienced all these weird shii people talk about.

My scariest experience was when Ikeja Cantonment, Lagos blew. It was right behind my school... I thought I would die that day...lols

We all ran to the school chapel, and started confessing our sins.

Re: Your WEIRD Boarding House Experiences. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
englishmart:
the only hard time I had was when a big for nothing senior brought his dirty cloths for me to watch by 1.am. Chai, I be witch?
By this time?

Then I was very small and innocent...
I reported to the principal. He was punished for the whole week. Hahahajajjajja.

He was lucky I didn't take him to court..

Your school even had a court? wow
Re: Your WEIRD Boarding House Experiences. by snowhyt(f): 8:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
mine was when a "Kato" (man) entered in2 our hostel in d middle of d night; he almost raped a female student bt tenk God 4 a student who wanted 2 go and urinate saw him and shouted... d man wasnt caught sha; i couldnt sleep dat night cus it happened in my hostel.
.. another one was when we went 2 chapel; we had prayer band dat day.. while d prayer was goin on, a js3 student started manifestin den he ran out of d chapel, immediatly he left ran started fallin heavily.. some students ran after him nd caught him... d guy confessed of hw he had iniciated all his schl mothers (some senior female students faught bcus dey wanted him 2b dia schl son then..lol) d boy was made a day student after dat incident.. dat same night, d "ajenu"(evil spirit) in some muslim female students started manifesting also and 2 top it up dey were all 4rm my hostel and some were my room mates; i didnt sleep in my hostel dat night. i had 2 share a bed with one of my frnds 4rm another hostel cus i was 2 scared 2 sleep alone on my bed.
Re: Your WEIRD Boarding House Experiences. by snowhyt(f): 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
lols.

My scariest experience was when Ikeja Cantonment, Lagos blew. It was right behind my school... I thought I would die that day...lols

Lolx.. some thing similar happend in my schl bt this time it was a filling station dat caught fire.. it was evenin around 8pm or so.. when d fire started d sky turned red suddenly we heard some thing explode.. lolx, all d wicked seniors in my hostel started praying and askin God 4 4giveness cus they thought d world had ended.. some peepz were running out of d hostel with dia boxes on dia head.. it was rilli funny
Re: Your WEIRD Boarding House Experiences. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
see milk and butter borders grin

what do you want me to tell you,is it how we saw Mary statue walking round our sch at night or how one of our seniors pulled an evil spirit(in form of a Shadow) from the wall by flogging it with a rosary or should i tell you how wicked our seniors where that they made us dig holes with our fingers,cut down trees or send us on robbery... which
Re: Your WEIRD Boarding House Experiences. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
lols.

Lolzz...Thank God your fear didn't come to pass.

I remember that day... I could hear the sound from my place.
Re: Your WEIRD Boarding House Experiences. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
The day I knew I was a prayer warrior was when one of my roomies said she was being followed by witches from her family and that they were after everyone in the dormshocked
I'm like, 'Sorry, what now?!'
Then she started behaving possessed and even threw up *Eeeeewwwww!!!!*. Then she started screaming and fainted.

Mehn, no one told me to run before I fled for my lifeembarassed

Re: Your WEIRD Boarding House Experiences. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
Another time I went for this prayer meeting that used to hold in the dining hall(for the first time)
Then our coach, one nonsense short busybody like that, used to head it

Then he started prophesying and(I don't know why he didn't see good things with his evil eyes o)
he said he could see 3 coffinsshocked
I'm like 'Ehn!!!'
Then everyone started speaking in tongues, even those that couldn't. Me I couldn't so I didn't deceive myselfgrin
Then he started shouting, ' It has entered here!! It has come in here!!! Pray against sudden death! If you don't want to die speak in tongues now!!! If you open your eyes it will come to you!'

I didn't wait a second longer

Aswearigad that was the last time I went for such a meeting!
Re: Your WEIRD Boarding House Experiences. by happykidArotiba(m): 10:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
emusmith:

Lol...Did you see it?
ah, see wat? My legs were on motion den. Lol

Re: Your WEIRD Boarding House Experiences. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
sassychic:
Another time I went for this prayer meeting that used to hold in the dining hall(for the first time)

Then he started prophesying and(I don't know why he didn't see good things with his evil eyes o)
I'm like 'Ehn!!!'
Then everyone started speaking in tongues, even those that couldn't. Me I couldn't so I didn't deceive myselfgrin
Then he started shouting, ' It has entered here!! It has come in here!!! Pray against sudden death! If you don't want to die speak in tongues now!!! If you open your eyes it will come to you!'

hahhahahahahhhaahha....aswear this has to be tears in my eyes..this is just hilarious
Re: Your WEIRD Boarding House Experiences. by Dammytrager(m): 10:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
happykidArotiba:
i cant stop laughing
Re: Your WEIRD Boarding House Experiences. by davide470(m): 10:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
sassychic:
The day I knew I was a prayer warrior was when one of my roomies said she was being followed by witches from her family and that they were after everyone in the dormshocked
I'm like, 'Sorry, what now?!'
Then she started behaving possessed and even threw up *Eeeeewwwww!!!!*. Then she started screaming and fainted.

Mehn, no one told me to run before I fled for my lifeembarassed
Hahaha.

Where's the roomie now by the way?
Re: Your WEIRD Boarding House Experiences. by Francman(m): 11:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
@ d seminary hostel where there students from JS 1 to SS 3 when I was in SS 1, my classmate woke us up @ midnite shouting ' e jim gi ugwo'' (do I owe u?) repeatedly. I and another classmate went to his bunk n he was shivering and needed to piss. Come see as we carried our Rosaries on our faces in serious prayer. We went to d urinary holding d guy inbetween us.
He later told us that he advised a JS 1 student that complained abt his late grandmum disturbing him in the dream only for d woman to come after him.
Re: Your WEIRD Boarding House Experiences. by elantraceey(f): 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
Miss koykoy and bush baby .

There was a day that someone woke up at night screaming that she saw a mans face on the wall and someone else confirmed it, i was scared that day ehn.
Re: Your WEIRD Boarding House Experiences. by Nobody: 5:59am On Feb 18, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
lols.

Lolzz...Thank God your fear didn't come to pass.

I remember that day, I could hear the sound from my place.
Re: Your WEIRD Boarding House Experiences. by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 18, 2015
elantraceey:
Miss koykoy and bush baby .

There was a day that someone woke up at night screaming that she saw a mans face on the wall and someone else confirmed it, i was scared that day ehn.

Hmm... Damn scary!
Re: Your WEIRD Boarding House Experiences. by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 18, 2015
Francman:
@ d seminary hostel where there students from JS 1 to SS 3 when I was in SS 1, my classmate woke us up @ midnite shouting ' e jim gi ugwo'' (do I owe u?) repeatedly. I and another classmate went to his bunk n he was shivering and needed to piss. Come see as we carried our Rosaries on our faces in serious prayer. We went to d urinary holding d guy inbetween us.
He later told us that he advised a JS 1 student that complained abt his late grandmum disturbing him in the dream only for d woman to come after him.

Enemies from Father's house lolzz grin
Re: Your WEIRD Boarding House Experiences. by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 18, 2015
happykidArotiba:
ah, see wat? My legs were on motion den. Lol

I can imagine grin
Re: Your WEIRD Boarding House Experiences. by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 18, 2015
sassychic:

I'm like 'Ehn!!!'

Lolzzz...If I hear say I go such meeting again enh...grin
Re: Your WEIRD Boarding House Experiences. by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 18, 2015
snowhyt:
mine was when a "Kato" (man) entered in2 our hostel in d middle of d night; he almost raped a female student bt tenk God 4 a student who wanted 2 go and urinate saw him and shouted... d man wasnt caught sha; i couldnt sleep dat night cus it happened in my hostel.
.. another one was when we went 2 chapel; we had prayer band dat day.. while d prayer was goin on, a js3 student started manifestin den he ran out of d chapel, immediatly he left ran started fallin heavily.. some students ran after him nd caught him... d guy confessed of hw he had iniciated all his schl mothers (some senior female students faught bcus dey wanted him 2b dia schl son then..lol) d boy was made a day student after dat incident.. dat same night, d "ajenu"(evil spirit) in some muslim female students started manifesting also and 2 top it up dey were all 4rm my hostel and some were my room mates; i didnt sleep in my hostel dat night. i had 2 share a bed with one of my frnds 4rm another hostel cus i was 2 scared 2 sleep alone on my bed.

Wow! That sounded like it happened in the north... Fear is evil!
Re: Your WEIRD Boarding House Experiences. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
One night in junior secondary where I was a boarder, I had visited the dinning hall to eat this watery yam and beans that looked like baby poo.
After dinner, I suddenly felt pressed and started running back to the hostel to defecate.

On my way to the hostel, just at the staircase, na so the thing just dey commot for my yansh. I looked around, nobody was coming, I immediately pulled down my short, and the next thing, "prah..prah..prah..praaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! grin

Then I heard footsteps, na so I just stand, wear my trouser and dashed to our room. My room head saw me and came to ask me for some provisions and started perceiving sh*t.

"Hmmmmm! You dey smell sh*t" he said

Just at that moment, our house sanitation prefect walked in and said(he was actually telling my room head),"poo dey smell for that staircase".
Gbam! One thing led to another, and I confessed!

That night, the size of my buttocks tripled because na plank dey use flog me. Na one side I dey use sit down.
I seriously considered quitting boarding school but Thank God I finished!

I won't forget that night, not yet!! smiley
Re: Your WEIRD Boarding House Experiences. by snowhyt(f): 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
emusmith:

Wow! That sounded like it happened in the north... Fear is evil!
yea, FGC Sokoto
Re: Your WEIRD Boarding House Experiences. by dechandel(f): 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
Weird??

Everyday was a weird experience for me grin
Re: Your WEIRD Boarding House Experiences. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
One night in junior secondary where I was a boarder, I had visited the dinning hall to eat this watery yam and beans that looked like baby poo.
After dinner, I suddenly felt pressed and started running back to the hostel to defecate.

On my way to the hostel, just at the staircase, na so the thing just dey commot for my yansh. I looked around, nobody was coming, I immediately pulled down my short, and the next thing, "prah..prah..prah..praaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! grin

Then I heard footsteps, na so I just stand, wear my trouser and dashed to our room. My room head saw me and came to ask me for some provisions and started perceiving sh*t.

"Hmmmmm! You dey smell sh*t" he said

Just at that moment, our house sanitation prefect walked in and said(he was actually telling my room head),"poo dey smell for that staircase".
Gbam! One thing led to another, and I confessed!

That night, the size of my buttocks tripled because na plank dey use flog me. Na one side I dey use sit down.
I seriously considered quitting boarding school but Thank God I finished!

I won't forget that night, not yet!! smiley

LWTMB ooo grincheesygrin
Re: Your WEIRD Boarding House Experiences. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
dechandel:
Weird??

Everyday was a weird experience for me grin

Share a tip na smiley

The most weird o smiley
Re: Your WEIRD Boarding House Experiences. by Tmany(m): 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
Which kind hostel una go, wa Na so so spirit walking and talking experience una get.
No skipping prep story.
No illegal cooking story.
No unexplainable provision and cash robbery.
Hostel was like 90% fun for me, the topic said "WEIRD" story Sha
Re: Your WEIRD Boarding House Experiences. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
Tmany:
Which kind hostel una go, wa Na so so spirit walking and talking experience una get.
No skipping prep story.
No illegal cooking story.
No unexplainable provision and cash robbery.
Hostel was like 90% fun for me, the topic said "WEIRD" story Sha

I remember how we use to eat indomie..lolllzzz.

You soak it and when it gets soft, you add you add the spice smiley

Lasu Degree Certificate Allegedly Found At A ‘suya Spot’: Lasu Management Speaks / Gov Makinde Of Oyo State Reduces Lautech School From 250,000 To 65,000 / Aggressive mathematics brought me this far.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65