Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids (81214 Views)

Africans Were The First People Of The Ancient Americas / The Ancient Ibibio People / History Of Nsibidi The Ancient Igbo Alphabets Britain Destroyed Ibo Civilization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by KoloOyinbo(m): 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
Radoillo:

What I meant is : a Black man who doesn't think achievements made in China is part of Black heritage cannot be called racist (he could be called an Uncle Tom, at best), while a white man could be suspected (by some) of having racial motives if he has similar objections to a black Chinese civilization.

I wasn't implying that black people cannot be racist under any circumstances.

Oh I understand, I am merely pointing out what I get call for saying essentially the same thing! Sadly not all racists are white!
Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by Ihuomadinihu: 11:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

I merely pointed out WORLD (not white, not western) Archaeological opinion says no. If you have evidence to the contrary please publish and if it is credible (unlikely) then things will change and you will have made an important contribution to Archaeology. But what is this NEW evidence? What do you know that the rest of the world does not? Where did you study Archaeology?

If a Nigerian had pointed out that this silly idea is not accepted would you have attacked them with all this racist rubbish?

You are simply WRONG and have NO evidence. Otherwise PUBLISH and the world will bow to your wonderful discovery!
Am so done with you! Why are you avoiding the evidence of ancient maritime and contacts made between world cultures and civilization. Lol
Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by Ihuomadinihu: 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

I merely pointed out WORLD (not white, not western) Archaeological opinion says no. If you have evidence to the contrary please publish and if it is credible (unlikely) then things will change and you will have made an important contribution to Archaeology. But what is this NEW evidence? What do you know that the rest of the world does not? Where did you study Archaeology?

If a Nigerian had pointed out that this silly idea is not accepted would you have attacked them with all this racist rubbish?

You are simply WRONG and have NO evidence. Otherwise PUBLISH and the world will bow to your wonderful discovery!
And i keep asking you, how many African/Black experts make up your international experts? Do you even know the meaning of International?
Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by Ihuomadinihu: 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Oh I understand, I am merely pointing out what I get call for saying essentially the same thing! Sadly not all racists are white!
You are the only one being racist here. Terming opposing opinions as nonesense and uneducated cos it does not fit into your idea.
Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by Ihuomadinihu: 11:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

What a laugh!
I was not expecting an applause.
Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

You are the only one being racist here. Terming opposing opinions as nonesense and uneducated cos it does not fit into your idea.

Not MY idea. The Archaeologists consensus. Just because I believe people who study and know the subject over a rank amateur with no knowledge of the subject and a preconceived idea with no evidence does not make me racist.

Those who said the Archaeologist were wrong because they were white
those who said black people cannot be racist (does tribalism not count?)
those who called white people animals

Now THOSE are the racists!
Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

And i keep asking you, how many African/Black experts make up your international experts? Do you even know the meaning of International?

If you did a little of your so called research you would know this!

Or do you expect us to believe there are no black archaeologists

1 Like

Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Am so done with you! Why are you avoiding the evidence of ancient maritime and contacts made between world cultures and civilization. Lol

Oh of course and the rest of the world made the same mistake as me! Only you are correct! The world awaits your revelation!
Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by Ihuomadinihu: 11:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Not MY idea. The Archaeologists consensus. Just because I believe people who study and know the subject over a rank amateur with no knowledge of the subject and a preconceived idea with no evidence does not make me racist.

Those who said the Archaeologist were wrong because they were white
those who said black people cannot be racist (does tribalism not count?)
those who called white people animals

Now THOSE are the racists!
Lol,who called your folks animals? Why should we believe the experts that are yet to study Nigerian pyramids? Experts that thought you that there was no contacts until phones,internet and airplane was manufactured?
Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Lol,who called your folks animals? Why should we believe the experts that are yet to study Nigerian pyramids? Experts that thought you that there was no contacts until phones,internet and airplane was manufactured?

Go back in the posts here (not too far back either) I actually highlighted it where a racist poster said whites were called animals.

As for the contact its an issue of when and where. You would know that if you had done ANY proper reading on the subject!

And I would rather believe an expert who was yet to study a pyramid than a rank amateur who was yet to study one! (And what exactly would you study we wonder?)

AH found it! From Gatiano a supreme racist!

gatiano:
Racist is from the word to race, racist is a person racing, racing to where is what a blackman did not understand for a longtime, we just in the last 100 years began to understand why you people are racing, you are the devils, and you have but a short time, so it made sense that you race against time. As you can see, your race is wearing out, you are dieing off, you mortality rate or death rate is higher than your birth rate, you are drunks, you're suffering from different types of emotional breakdown and severe depression, bi polarism, sunflares is causing you melacoma, earthquakes, tornedos, hurricanes and severe snowstorm is pursuing you everywhere you go and everywhere you are, so you use the black people around you as barricade. The earth is tired of you, she wants to wash you away yet the outer space does not want you, you are a contaminated people. who is now racing? your fathers had seen this coming for ages and they had raced so much so that they are so confused now.
The arabs (which are you elder brothers) seems to be taking over your places and to make it all scary, they have the blackman's religion which is Freedom, Equality and Justice (which is far opposite to your nature),it is enoumously impossible for you to live life with a code of peace, you can't live by freedom, you don't believe in equality and justice is not your ways, it will never be.
let us be real with ourselves, you people are animals, everyday's news can bear me witness, you are causing confusion, problems all around the world and in your demented minds, you call it democracy, even your brothers from the east are tired of you, you are tired of each other. Even your elder brothers(the white arabs) have turned upside down the wonderful religion. I guess it is a common disease amongst the caucasian people.
You work in the wharf (exporting africa's resources without paying duty free and taxes), afterall that is what you do well, stealing people's history. You married an Edo wonderful blackwoman, so what? that does not make you a brother of a ressurected, upright blackman, You will have to work for that, it will take you between 30 to 50 years to attain that without any mistakes (that was in the 13th century), today you are just a people that will perfect their characters forever.
Thankyou, i work on my character everyday part of which include breaking away colonial mentality instilled into my DNA. and it is easy washing it away.
Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by Ihuomadinihu: 12:00am On Feb 21, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Go back in the posts here (not too far back either) I actually highlighted it where a racist poster said whites were called animals.

As for the contact its an issue of when and where. You would know that if you had done ANY proper reading on the subject!

And I would rather believe an expert who was yet to study a pyramid than a rank amateur who was yet to study one! (And what exactly would you study we wonder?)
By now you should know that your experts view are irrelevant to Africans. They don't decide what i should believe. I only see one prejudiced rank amature here though.
Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by Ihuomadinihu: 12:04am On Feb 21, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

gatiano:
Racist is from the word to race, racist is a person racing, racing to where is what a blackman did not understand for a longtime, we just in the last 100 years began to understand why you people are racing, you are the devils, and you have but a short time, so it made sense that you race against time. As you can see, your race is wearing out, you are dieing off, you mortality rate or death rate is higher than your birth rate, you are drunks, you're suffering from different types of emotional breakdown and severe depression, bi polarism, sunflares is causing you melacoma, earthquakes, tornedos, hurricanes and severe snowstorm is pursuing you everywhere you go and everywhere you are, so you use the black people around you as barricade. The earth is tired of you, she wants to wash you away yet the outer space does not want you, you are a contaminated people. who is now racing? your fathers had seen this coming for ages and they had raced so much so that they are so confused now.
The arabs (which are you elder brothers) seems to be taking over your places and to make it all scary, they have the blackman's religion which is Freedom, Equality and Justice (which is far opposite to your nature),it is enoumously impossible for you to live life with a code of peace, you can't live by freedom, you don't believe in equality and justice is not your ways, it will never be.
let us be real with ourselves, you people are animals, everyday's news can bear me witness, you are causing confusion, problems all around the world and in your demented minds, you call it democracy, even your brothers from the east are tired of you, you are tired of each other. Even your elder brothers(the white arabs) have turned upside down the wonderful religion. I guess it is a common disease amongst the caucasian people.
You work in the wharf (exporting africa's resources without paying duty free and taxes), afterall that is what you do well, stealing people's history. You married an Edo wonderful blackwoman, so what? that does not make you a brother of a ressurected, upright blackman, You will have to work for that, it will take you between 30 to 50 years to attain that without any mistakes (that was in the 13th century), today you are just a people that will perfect their characters forever.
Thankyou, i work on my character everyday part of which include breaking away colonial mentality instilled into my DNA. and it is easy washing it away.
You should take it in good faith. It was the ''Uneducated, Hunter and Rank Amature black person that called you an animal! Why are you pointing it out when you are guility of same offense?
Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by Ihuomadinihu: 12:06am On Feb 21, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

gatiano:
Contacts has been on snice the ancient times. It did not start with British expedition around the world.
cheesy
Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by KoloOyinbo(m): 1:40am On Feb 21, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Contacts has been on snice the ancient times. It did not start with British expedition around the world.
cheesy

I never said it did. Why did you even think that or is this another of you many misconceptions.

Please read my early posts in this thread from the beginning! The ones where I am addressing the really important issue here about preservation of these monuments and teaching about them. REAL teaching from facts not some invented story that people would LIKE to be true but have no evidence for.

You presume MANY wrong things! I as an Irishman I am probably much more anti British and anti colonial than you!

But actually research prehistory contact when these structures were being built (not all at the same period). When you have read a little about it you will understand.
Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by Ihuomadinihu: 7:12am On Feb 21, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

I never said it did. Why did you even think that or is this another of you many misconceptions.

Please read my early posts in this thread from the beginning! The ones where I am addressing the really important issue here about preservation of these monuments and teaching about them. REAL teaching from facts not some invented story that people would LIKE to be true but have no evidence for.

You presume MANY wrong things! I as an Irishman I am probably much more anti British and anti colonial than you!

But actually research prehistory contact when these structures were being built (not all at the same period). When you have read a little about it you will understand.
When were the Igbo pyramids built? cheesy. Interesting how you now accept the possibility of contact. The oldest pyramids are in Egypt,what gives you the 'illusion' that these people had no contact with other people at that time. Oh wait,the other Africans were just Nomads and Hunter gathers.
Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by gatiano(m): 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
You are whining that i called your folks animals, well see for yourself. This is just one of the many thousands of such that happened in Feb 2015 alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fFmCP1DeHI&list=WL&index=48

as an half breed zoologist, i not only see that nature as an animal/mammals, that is purely the nature of a reptile, a snake.

well, Irish you say. i do know a little about the prejudice against the Irish and also the slavics, all said and done, you will always eventually turned aggressively against the aboringinals in the end.

This is not difficult dude, we can no longer depend on your researches and bbc or cnn news. We now know, though most of us the black people are still getting to know.

Thank GOD for the op. op should fire more info. Gatiano is for everything Blackman, also the truth.

KoloOyinbo:

Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
gatiano:
You are whining that i called your folks animals, well see for yourself. This is just one of the many thousands of such that happened in Feb 2015 alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fFmCP1DeHI&list=WL&index=48
as an half breed zoologist, i not only see that nature as an animal/mammals, that is purely the nature of a reptile, a snake.
well, Irish you say. i do know a little about the prejudice against the Irish and also the slavics, all said and done, you will always eventually turned aggressively against the aboringinals in the end.
This is not difficult dude, we can no longer depend on your researches and bbc or cnn news. We now know, though most of us the black people are still getting to know.
Thank GOD for the op. op should fire more info. Gatiano is for everything Blackman, also the truth.

Yes I saw these ENGLISH FOOTBALL FAN exhibit racism as bad as yours!

1 Like

Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

When were the Igbo pyramids built? cheesy. Interesting how you now accept the possibility of contact. The oldest pyramids are in Egypt,what gives you the 'illusion' that these people had no contact with other people at that time. Oh wait,the other Africans were just Nomads and Hunter gathers.

Most research has been to dismiss links between Egyptian structures and Central America & Asia. I am not sure enough of any consensus on links within Africa. Cultures were settled and much more advanced from the Hunter Gatherer stage (that when the migrations took place) when societies began their independent development.
Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by gatiano(m): 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
I have got a proof to clarify myself, where is yours? and even if it were true, which it is where you find fans fighting, it is among their own people.
If nigerian fans fight amongst themselves, it won't involve a foreigner.

KoloOyinbo:

Yes I saw these ENGLISH FOOTBALL FAN exhibit racism as bad as yours!
Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by KoloOyinbo(m): 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
gatiano:
I have got a proof to clarify myself, where is yours? and even if it were true, which it is where you find fans fighting, it is among their own people.
If nigerian fans fight amongst themselves, it won't involve a foreigner.

Proof of what? Your self admitted racism? Your vile attacks lower yourself. There are white racists (we see them in the video) and black racists we see them here in your post and in the tribalism exhibited here by (thankfully) the lesser educated minority who visit this board. Fortunately the majority of Nigerians are not like you rejecting racism and tribalism.

By the way the English football fans in the video (we know the club) are now responsible for their club being under investigation and it may face sanctions (deservedly so).

1 Like

Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by gatiano(m): 3:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
i know you understand the difference between good and evil, and you were given freewill at the time of your making.

Do not confuse tribalism with racism. tribalism was and is as a result of racism. that is what your fathers planted here to their own detriment (their own detriment? ask me later).
who went around the world labelling people? calling one pygmy, another melanesian, another barber herders, indians, some aborigines, some ameridians etc. all these divisions were a strategy for divide and conquer, which was part of the race/racing against time i described before. you knew you had nothing but a short time.

KoloOyinbo:

Proof of what? Your self admitted racism? Your vile attacks lower yourself. There are white racists (we see them in the video) and black racists we see them here in your post and in the tribalism exhibited here by (thankfully) the lesser educated minority who visit this board. Fortunately the majority of Nigerians are not like you rejecting racism and tribalism.

By the way the English football fans in the video (we know the club) are now responsible for their club being under investigation and it may face sanctions (deservedly so).

Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by KoloOyinbo(m): 1:08am On Feb 22, 2015
gatiano:
i know you understand the difference between good and evil, and you were given freewill at the time of your making.
Do not confuse tribalism with racism. tribalism was and is as a result of racism. that is what your fathers planted here to their own detriment (their own detriment? ask me later).
who went around the world labelling people? calling one pygmy, another melanesian, another barber herders, indians, some aborigines, some ameridians etc. all these divisions were a strategy for divide and conquer, which was part of the race/racing against time i described before. you knew you had nothing but a short time.

Tribalism and racism are much the same. Long before Arabs or Europeans came to Africa the tribes there were either fighting or discriminating against each other. It exists in Europe, Africa, the Americas (N & S), Asia etc. Tribes in South America, North America were much the same before any European contact. The Japanese didn't like the minority group in the North (don't remember their name - Ainu or something like that possibly).

I was disgusted and appalled when in Pitawaka (Port Harcourt) a few years ago to hear some people refer to a Ogoni guy as a monkey!
If a man of the same colour says such a terrible thing we call it tribalism!
If a man of different colour says such a terrible thing we call it racism!
In the ultimate analysis BOTH are wrong irrespective of what term we use for what to me is essentially the same act.

It is about not accepting difference. That difference is most obvious in skin colour but even we get groups of similar colour then they split on lines of culture or some other difference. Ultimately people are people! EVERY group has its bigots (usually a minority).

When tribalism exhibits itself through skin colour we call it racism.

If folk find it useful to classify tribalism and racism differently so be it but I see no difference or even need to distinguish between them they are wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by gatiano(m): 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
You do not know the beginning of tribalism, and i don't want to talk about it. A wise mind once told me, that when two people are fighting and quarrelling, you must find the third person, doing that will assure peace and put a stop to the fighting or solution to the problems because the third is always in all circumstances the causal agent, the confusional and the igniter.
Haven't said all that, i knew very well that you are a betrayer to your folks for marrying a Blackwoman, it is a bigger problem if you truely love her(which i'm not sure yet) and your death if you have a black child or children. I hope you know your folks are mad at you at the corner of their eyes.
It may now come as a shock to you that i'm also married to a Whitewoman with a Blackchild.
We the Black people(in the process of elevation), we do not trust in your account of history, historical, anthropological or archaeological researches. Examples- You have been discovering new planets, new suns, new solar system etc these all came as a surprise to you and you praise yourselves at the same time and give it your greek gods names, We the Black people knew all about them, we knew those planets did not come from anywhere, they have been there all along except niburu ofcourse. You say you have the best micro-scopes, why then don't you see them? well, as sound travels through air(moist), the same must be known of light, light travels through ether, without ether light can't be seen, without light, there is no object. what your people call blackhole, is just another bigger tier sun not surrounded by ether.

Are you in the position to tell what black people had already known about their history or about their universe?

KoloOyinbo:

Tribalism and racism are much the same. Long before Arabs or Europeans came to Africa the tribes there were either fighting or discriminating against each other. It exists in Europe, Africa, the Americas (N & S), Asia etc. Tribes in South America, North America were much the same before any European contact. The Japanese didn't like the minority group in the North (don't remember their name - Ainu or something like that possibly).

I was disgusted and appalled when in Pitawaka (Port Harcourt) a few years ago to hear some people refer to a Ogoni guy as a monkey!
If a man of the same colour says such a terrible thing we call it tribalism!
If a man of different colour says such a terrible thing we call it racism!
In the ultimate analysis BOTH are wrong irrespective of what term we use for what to me is essentially the same act.

It is about not accepting difference. That difference is most obvious in skin colour but even we get groups of similar colour then they split on lines of culture or some other difference. Ultimately people are people! EVERY group has its bigots (usually a minority).

When tribalism exhibits itself through skin colour we call it racism.

If folk find it useful to classify tribalism and racism differently so be it but I see no difference or even need to distinguish between them they are wrong.

1 Like

Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by KoloOyinbo(m): 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
gatiano:
You do not know the beginning of tribalism, and i don't want to talk about it. A wise mind once told me, that when two people are fighting and quarrelling, you must find the third person, doing that will assure peace and put a stop to the fighting or solution to the problems because the third is always in all circumstances the causal agent, the confusional and the igniter.
Haven't said all that, i knew very well that you are a betrayer to your folks for marrying a Blackwoman, it is a bigger problem if you truely love her(which i'm not sure yet) and your death if you have a black child or children. I hope you know your folks are mad at you at the corner of their eyes.
It may now come as a shock to you that i'm also married to a Whitewoman with a Blackchild.
We the Black people(in the process of elevation), we do not trust in your account of history, historical, anthropological or archaeological researches. Examples- You have been discovering new planets, new suns, new solar system etc these all came as a surprise to you and you praise yourselves at the same time and give it your greek gods names, We the Black people knew all about them, we knew those planets did not come from anywhere, they have been there all along except niburu ofcourse. You say you have the best micro-scopes, why then don't you see them? well, as sound travels through air(moist), the same must be known of light, light travels through ether, without ether light can't be seen, without light, there is no object. what your people call blackhole, is just another bigger tier sun not surrounded by ether.
Are you in the position to tell what black people had already known about their history or about their universe?

What a flight of fantasy! I betray no one by marrying and Edo gal. Skin colour is merely pigment except in the minds of bigots, tribalists, racists and morons!
Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by gatiano(m): 9:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
ma tan re je. na your trouble ooo. make your brothers catch you alone one day, you go explain where you get the love to love an edo woman.
KoloOyinbo:

What a flight of fantasy! I betray no one by marrying and Edo gal. Skin colour is merely pigment except in the minds of bigots, tribalists, racists and morons!
Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by KoloOyinbo(m): 2:13am On Feb 23, 2015
gatiano:
ma tan re je. na your trouble ooo. make your brothers catch you alone one day, you go explain where you get the love to love an edo woman.

My 'brothers' are not racists! I don't associate with racists (I don't count interacting with you associating).

The only RACE I support is the HUMAN race. I don't believe in this nonsense of white and black (or yellow brown etc). I leave that to small minds and petty individuals!
Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by gatiano(m): 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hmmm! You people can be ridiculous all the time, you never cease to surprise me. You now do not believe in colour? WOOOW! What happened? This is a testimony to those who understand. What happened those days, about 700 years ago to this very moment? wasn't it about colour and caste systeming? do you realize that injustice is part of your anatomy and physiology?
Now that your people perceive justice, judgement, repercussion ,you lots are now claiming colour blindness. Dude, my eyes are clear, when i now look, i see better.
You think the black people should be subserviant, you think your people have done us a favour or some services, You love it when the nigerian unconscious people look up at you and regard you for nothing, thus you can't allow us find out who we really are and were, it would build up self esteem in us, then you would have to carry your own umbrella over your head with your own hands.

some people may say, i should get over it, infact, i have got over it because i understand already that your people can't change. well have your people, the fake jewish brother gotten over the holocust which they killed themselves? every week, there is a new movie for reminder, every speech made by natanyahoo starts with never to forget what was don't to the akhenazi fakeasss jews. he will do the same on the congressional floor if he's allowed to talk.

Mandela sealed your people's fate to destruction. He forgave you, it was a wonderful thing (black people are known to forgive). But did your people ask for forgiveness? did you say and admit that you were wrong? You came to celebrate his passing away not knowing that he has set you up for destruction. instead you gave him nobel. Obama got peace nobel and immidiately went to war under your people's command.
I'm always sorry for all those black people who are so carried away by nobel awards and grammy awards etc. they are white awards for white people.

So dude, you are as racist as you can be and you don't even know it, it is called systematic racist, improved, it had been programmed in you by yourself. that is why i said you should perfect yourself before time's up.

It sure sound good for all races to be as one, and cancel the race thing for once. but read the headlines, can't you see macain is ashamed of his life and his people for not causing bloodshed to his own brothers oooooo, let alone black people. Abegi wake the hell up!

The topic is pyramid. If there are 3 million pyramids on earth, black people built them all, all of them, even if you baked your birthday cake in shape of a pyramid, know for sure, that without blacks, it won't have been possible to concieve the idea of a pyramidical shape or form.

KoloOyinbo:

My 'brothers' are not racists! I don't associate with racists (I don't count interacting with you associating).

The only RACE I support is the HUMAN race. I don't believe in this nonsense of white and black (or yellow brown etc). I leave that to small minds and petty individuals!

Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by macof(m): 4:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
Fulaman198:
I actually believe it or not watched a Youtube video about 5 years ago about how Ancient Egyptian language bares many similarities to the Igbo language....I was quite shocked. Because I used to think that Igbos were the progenitors of Bantus but I don't think so anymore. I wish I could find the video now if it hasn't been removed.

With that said, don't you guys find it kind of interesting how Yoruba Gods and Goddesses resemble those of Ancient Egypt?
According to some Websites Egyptian has much similarities with southern Nigerian languages but I fear those websites you get this from are fraudulent.

Yoruba Gods don't resemble Egyptian Gods at all. The major similarity in our cultures is royal attire
Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
gatiano:
Hmmm! You people can be ridiculous all the time, you never cease to surprise me. You now do not believe in colour? WOOOW! What happened? This is a testimony to those who understand. What happened those days, about 700 years ago to this very moment? wasn't it about colour and caste systeming? do you realize that injustice is part of your anatomy and physiology?
Now that your people perceive justice, judgement, repercussion ,you lots are now claiming colour blindness. Dude, my eyes are clear, when i now look, i see better.
You think the black people should be subserviant, you think your people have done us a favour or some services, You love it when the nigerian unconscious people look up at you and regard you for nothing, thus you can't allow us find out who we really are and were, it would build up self esteem in us, then you would have to carry your own umbrella over your head with your own hands.
some people may say, i should get over it, infact, i have got over it because i understand already that your people can't change. well have your people, the fake jewish brother gotten over the holocust which they killed themselves? every week, there is a new movie for reminder, every speech made by natanyahoo starts with never to forget what was don't to the akhenazi fakeasss jews. he will do the same on the congressional floor if he's allowed to talk.
Mandela sealed your people's fate to destruction. He forgave you, it was a wonderful thing (black people are known to forgive). But did your people ask for forgiveness? did you say and admit that you were wrong? You came to celebrate his passing away not knowing that he has set you up for destruction. instead you gave him nobel. Obama got peace nobel and immidiately went to war under your people's command.
I'm always sorry for all those black people who are so carried away by nobel awards and grammy awards etc. they are white awards for white people.
So dude, you are as racist as you can be and you don't even know it, it is called systematic racist, improved, it had been programmed in you by yourself. that is why i said you should perfect yourself before time's up.
It sure sound good for all races to be as one, and cancel the race thing for once. but read the headlines, can't you see macain is ashamed of his life and his people for not causing bloodshed to his own brothers oooooo, let alone black people. Abegi wake the hell up!
The topic is pyramid. If there are 3 million pyramids on earth, black people built them all, all of them, even if you baked your birthday cake in shape of a pyramid, know for sure, that without blacks, it won't have been possible to concieve the idea of a pyramidical shape or form.
Rubbish - you speak of YOU people as if all whites are the same.

It is YOU who are the racist and uneducated to boot!

You know almost no archaeology, have a crazy idea with no legitimate evidence or acceptance by any educated people (white, black, yellow, brown etc) and then when this was respectfully pointed out you launch into a rambling racist tirade!

No educated person believes your rubbish.

I repeat if you have ANY serious evidence publish it in some reputable academic journal and prove the world wrong!
Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Edo(Bini) girls love really love European dudes huh..
Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nice work from the ancient Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by gatiano(m): 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
There is no evidence in your made up papers and journals or published articles, you people own all the major media houses and publishing outlets. You write or print what suits you best and they are all full of lies. like i said, there is no truth in you people.

My fellow black brothers and sisters who are awaken in truth understand what i'm saying or writing. The rest will eventually awake to the true reality of what you people are, and it is best advisable to you not to be around when that happens, except you are truely filled with light and righteousness which will be visible through you. Your daddies know this already, that is the only explanation for the accumulation of all their weapon which will absolutely amount to naught.

When you talk archaeology, it has no real defination, it has explanation however.
Question is what are you looking for? what are you digging to find? it is only you grafted people, precisely caucasian, the aryan dead race who go about digging, looking and in the process rewriting history you know nothing about. but why the digging? you dig, your people find a lot of ancient artifacts, you study it and you re-route the engineering process of the artifact or reversed engineering.
so i can with all assurity that you people did not invent a thing, you did not make or do shiiiiit. you only patent or copyright and put your name and colour on things.

what is this archaeology? it has an historical explanation. it start from when you were made 6100 years ago. you were made to last 7000 years. however this time can be extended and the knowledge of doing so rely solely on the black people who made you. all it required for your folks to get an extension was to be GOOD. But you see dude, to be good is difficult for you and your folks. You messed up, you got locked up in the cafe or mountains (The Quran can testify to this, that is why you hate ISLAM and that is why you also invented the hadith). for 2000 years in those caves, you lost your minds, A black scientists was sent to raise you up and teach you (Mosa, Musa or Moses. He gave account of how crazy you are and the much problems you gave him). You had ego, you people came, pretended to be good as you are now, and with time you took over(our bad, but it was prophetic). you had what is called EGO, everywhere you went, out of pride for yourselves and comtempt for black people, your people burnt everything, all the books, destroy structures, you did this all around the world forgetting that you had but a short time. In all this books lies the knowledge of how to extend your time. Now it was already burnt and destroyed.

Now you are digging around looking for the pieces (can you imagine how much you spend on these stuffs?), that is not working well. now you faced the moon, faced the sky(space), you want to run away. per-adventure you can't run away, you want to destroy everything with you, thus the nuclear site everywhere on strategic positions of the world, perhaps the moon too. well, you can't do nothing, you can't destroy nothing, you would only destroy with you the foolish blacks that follows you and are scared of you.

The digging for the pieces of the black people's structures that you destroyed to extend you time of existence with ulter ego is what is known as archeology. archaic science-very ancient/very old science. Your people are not that old. you are only 6 days old.

KoloOyinbo:

Rubbish - you speak of YOU people as if all whites are the same.

It is YOU who are the racist and uneducated to boot!

You know almost no archaeology, have a crazy idea with no legitimate evidence or acceptance by any educated people (white, black, yellow, brown etc) and then when this was respectfully pointed out you launch into a rambling racist tirade!

No educated person believes your rubbish.

I repeat if you have ANY serious evidence publish it in some reputable academic journal and prove the world wrong!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Visits British Museum, Spots Stolen Benin Kingdom Artifacts. Photos / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) / Can You Count From One To A Thousand In Your Local Dialect ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.