Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,729 members, 7,806,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Best Breakup Ever!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Breakup Ever!!! (5402 Views)

100 Best Breakup Excuses!!! / Hilarious Valentine Breakup Excuses / Is This the Best-breakup Song By A Nigerian ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Breakup Ever!!! by Drilz(f): 9:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
Hey, I truely dont know where to start but to cut it short. I just impulsively brokeup wit my 'supposed bf'. I got introduced to him by a frnd dat is also his frnd, he started d normal psyching process, I didnt give in easily because I jst brokeup frm a long rlationship. Its took six months sha I decided to giv it a try, we didnt get intimate until 3months after. He seem nice n cool but he start cutting communication via fone wt d flimsy xcuse of nt being a call person but we chat daily I spend a few weekends in his place. But I started prying into his fone, I needed to know who I was dealing wit, unfortunately or fortunately I saw some funny chats, he is alway on wt girls abt sex, I approached him n he said dey were his ex, I concluded dat he has leagues of exes which he doesnt want to let go completely, so I gave him time to sort himself out. He took 2wks to do dat n we rekindled though I still had doubts abt him. During val I cldnt be wt him cos he mom was arnd, I confirmed dat but jst yesterday I called him n told I ll coming to visit him cos I hv a training to attend arnd his area n might need to stay for a wk in his place n he said his frnd visited him wt a girl n I was like; ok no p, so hw abt ur room? He said; actualy a female frnd of his visited him wt another of her frnd dat his house is filled undecided ...wat? this female frnd of his, he said she is jst a frnd but I hv seen romantic chats bw d both of them. Guess wat I kicked his ass to d curbs and suprisingly I feel truely relieved. No girl shld try to mk her man happy at the xpense of her own happiness. I m one vry happy girl, my family n frnds show me so much love, I cant afford to b bitter.
I felt like sharing dis story to strengthen my fellow girls out there. If u know u r priceless u cant afford to let urself to b mistreated. Girls be independent, be confident, hv great moral standards n d right man ll come along, dnt b enslaved in a rlatnship because of money, stand up strong n tall.. #GirlPowerTeam wink
For all of you guys who think when a girl bolts out of a rlatnship she loses, I feel sorry for ur myopic mindset. Right he has been calling and texting, u know y?? Cos he knows he is the loser. I m a cool conservative person with great self control, I can attract all cakibers of men if I want to (guess u can say I m one of rare girls that can catch men's attention) but I dont use it cos I hv a moral standard to maintain. When u lose a girl like me it ll tk u forever to find a match.I know wat I m worth I ll neva stoop for less. For all u dudes dat think u use a girl, hehe I pity u cos she over used u.

9 Likes

Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Cutehector(m): 9:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
So wen do u plan on goin into another rship?

2 Likes

Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Maamin(m): 9:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ok so you were enslaved with the guy because of money? undecided
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
Lmao. Wtf is this rubbish I just read?

Someone used you, tore your punny to shreds, replaced you, fvcked another girl on vals day, had a girl over in his house while giving you excuses, fvcked the girl while he was on phone with you, and you never realized. Only to come now and claim #girlpowerteam?

What kind of fish brain do you have?

Get the fvck outta here. grin

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by StPete: 9:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
Send me a pm if u need to get hooked asap wink
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
Kai! Naija gals.. SMD
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Cutehector(m): 9:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
Blackett:

Someone used you, tore your punny to shreds, replaced you, fvcked another girl on vals day, had a girl over in his house while giving you excuses, fvcked the girl while he was on phone with you, and you never realized. Only to come now and claim #girlpowerteam?

lol take am easy na, u want make d girl begin to shed tears grin

2 Likes

Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Tallesty1(m): 9:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
I am not a cheat but I am honestly not cool with a lady(gf) staying in my house for one week.

For what?

If I need a wife then I will go and get one.

Anyways, you sound happy and relieved here but truth is you are not relieved, nah......unless you never loved him.

I pray you meet someone who will not play with your love............

GoodLuck.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by elantraceey(f): 9:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
Congrats . Next time consider a no sex relationship tongue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by sarmiie(m): 10:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
Blackett:

a million likes for you bro

5 Likes

Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by LydiaBI(f): 10:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
Nice piece! The last part of the post is enlightening and true....kudos op!!!

3 Likes

Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Drilz(f): 10:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
Hey blankett, u know pple like u a simply brainless, u shld know dat fr me to agree his mum was arnd dey is a confirmation of dat, besides it only lasted fr abt 5months, all relatnships r trial n error, u neva know until u get into it, I pulled dat fast enof, no dignity lost no heart broken. I call dis girl power because most girls wld hv stayed there fr d gifts n money. It tks courage to walk away frm trash n u nd dat courage rit now!!

9 Likes

Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Drilz(f): 10:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
Cutehector:
So wen do u plan on goin into another rship?
Not anytime soon..
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Movesz(m): 10:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
elantraceey:
lol.. Like you are in one yourself

You want to use your advice to deprive that poor girl of sex abi?? Chai dia is God oh!!

2 Likes

Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by espn(m): 10:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
Tallesty1:
I am not a cheat but I am honestly not cool with a lady(gf) staying in my house for one week.

For what?

If I need a wife then I will go and get one.

Anyways, you sound happy and relieved here but truth is you are not relieved, nah......unless you never loved him.

I pray you meet someone who will not play with your love............

GoodLuck.
u r nt far frm d truth..why will u stay in my aus for a week..nd she's only using what I call reverse psychology. She's definitely not finding it funny. Jst hope u gonna slip.#girlspower# lol where was d power when he got into ur pants..smh.

1 Like

Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
Wonderful...

This girl was used and dumped and she is here claiming best break-up ever??

Lucifer has really blinded the minds of them that know not. Nice one Lucifer.

4 Likes

Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
Once a guy starts texting more than he calls,just stop taking him seriously. A man should hear your voice twice daily atleast. Morning and evening.

3 Likes

Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Drilz(f): 10:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
elantraceey:
I kindof did wink

1 Like

Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by chibanj(m): 10:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
Experience is the best teacher, watch out for more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by elantraceey(f): 10:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
Drilz:

I kindof did wink

Are you talking about the next or the one you just left?
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Cutehector(m): 10:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
Drilz:

Not anytime soon..
lOol. Tick tock says d biological clock

1 Like

Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
As long as you are happy. #girlpowerteam
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Drilz(f): 10:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
3cycle:
Once a guy starts texting more than he calls,just stop taking him seriously. A man should hear your voice twice daily atleast. Morning and evening.
U know its pple like u dat wldnt let girls walk away frm a d hell dey are because dey feel pple ll say dey got dumped. Love u girl!! U took courage to walkaway
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
Drilz:
Hey blankett, u know pple like u a simply brainless, u shld know dat fr me to agree his mum was arnd dey is a confirmation of dat, besides it only lasted fr abt 5months, all relatnships r trial n error, u neva know until u get into it, I pulled dat fast enof, no dignity lost no heart broken. I call dis girl power because most girls wld hv stayed there fr d gifts n money. It tks courage to walk away frm trash n u nd dat courage rit now!!
stfu. You're only assuring yourself you aren't really as dumb as you are. Pulled what smart enough? As if you have any iota of smartness in your dna.

2 Likes

Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Drilz(f): 10:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
Yyaaaaayyy!!! cheesy!! Its my first thread ever n its raking in views in less than an hour kiss .
And for those guys that r soo worked up undecided dey need to tk a chill pill, she had d breakup not u.
But again nigerians have to stop being too judgemental n criticizing, these r d major causes of d reason y people dnt speak up n die in silence, our daughters r being molested, our r being emasculated, our sisters suffer dsame pains but yet dey cant speak up because of d fear of being judged and condemned. When pple r able to pull out of things like dis, I think dey nd suport n encouragement nt condemnation. Its sad already, dont mk it worst. I might nd to write a thread on judgment &. Condemnation wink . This might jst b happening arnd us but wr cant help cos he or she is scared of condemnation. Lets b rational.
Meanwhile; blankett u really do nd to relax!!!

2 Likes

Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by ireneony(f): 10:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
You guys should grow
Op is here saying her mind, some senseless mofos are bashing her undecided...
This is romance section, this kind of topics are highly welcome....
We are supposed to be learning from each other here not tearing each other down.

Op I salute your courage for quitting the relationship. It's better to be single than being in a relationship that is toxic.

@eletraty or abi eletric, shame on you for mocking your own fellow gender, if you don't have any reasonable words to type, why don't you just chill.

This life is not about win!win! All the time.
You might be lucky,u might not be lucky.
Op, I will advise you to be single for now, don't rush into any relationship, take time to discover yourself. Also try to work on yourself, sometimes we might just be the cause of our problem.

Always feel beautiful about yourself, no matter what happens, don't settle for less( I don't finacially), settle for the one that you see the quality you want( for the lord shall give us our heart desires).
I know good men are out there, one day your Mr right will come to you, when you see him, you will know this is the right one.

Don't take any negative words some persons says here seriouslysmiley

No hard feelings#

3 Likes

Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by srone(m): 11:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
Good decision you took Hon...there is no point being in a relationship that chokes the Bleep outta U! Channel your energy and time towards more productive things, sooner or later God's will will be done in your life!
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by uzumakis: 11:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
OP you did good to say the least..
but then and then a week its too much, who knows he might just be lying as not to make you come over. also OP don't you think you are being so overly assertive
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
3cycle:

Morning and evening?

Wait oh! Has dating now become an occupation also? Or is dat ur own constitution for dating u?

Na wa oh!

1 Like

Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
obongproff:

Morning and evening?

Wait oh! Has dating now become an occupation also? Or is dat ur own constitution for dating u?

Na wa oh!
Yes communication is key in relationships. When you love someone dearly, you will call them often.

2 Likes

Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Tymax(m): 12:10am On Feb 18, 2015
Lol. The guy would be very happy you are gone. cheesy grin

Now he can focus on others on his list.

Girl power cheesy epileptic like NEPA

1 Like

Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by sulmeza(m): 12:25am On Feb 18, 2015
Lol...d gal wan try use scope 4 here...u got fuckd up nd u knw it...den u nw tryn to console urslf...tinkin u actd smart...i smh 4 u undecided...girlpowerteam ma foot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? / Am Sorry You De-activated......osedvgirl / I Am Bored, I Need New Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.