Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian (31187 Views)

Hilarious ! A Plethora Of Reasons Why You May Be A Fundamentalist Atheist / Why The "Fundamentalist" Approach To Religion Must Be Wrong / 8 Signs You're Under Spiritual Attack And 3 Steps To Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by Rilwayne001: 1:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
Empiree:
Empty! Why didn't you say the @ bold to ifean? Look at our profiles and contrast....who exactly is picking holes and insulting and our prophet? Did any of you condemned her? The answer is capital NO. You people enjoyed her bashing of Islam but cry foul when we reciprocate.

Now if you have no reasonable counterclaims against my analysis, kindly admonish your friends ifea and co who misquote Qur'an for miserable gain. And what you considered insult is to call your brain to order. And "charity begins at home", tell that to your fellow Christians.

Free that guy please.

He is one ignorant hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by joseph1832(m): 2:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
Mr man I know not who this Ifean is neither do I know you had any debate or confrontation with her.

I saw your anti comments on Jesus Christ being nailed to the cross with allnaijablogger because I follow him.

Now this Ifean character is someone I don't know neither have I seen any such comment made by her. You could have referred me to her posts instead or accusing me any how.

To your last comment "what I consider insults is to call my brain to order". Mr man you seem to revel in insults. Please you do not want to go down that road with me. I don't speak in favor of any religion, especially Christianity and Islam.

Thank you.

Cc: Empiree
Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by Empiree: 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
[quote author=joseph1832 post=31673251]Mr man I know not who this Ifean is neither do I know you had any debate or confrontation with her.
Hummm, I find it hard to believe you don't know her despite her horrendous posts on NL?. You even commented. Sometimes I see you viewed her threads. I am appalled you plead ignorance in her case. Well, I will take your word for it for now.

I saw your anti comments on Jesus Christ being nailed to the cross with allnaijablogger because I follow him.
Okay let me clarify this please. We Muslims believe in prophet Isa(Jesus - Allah's blessings and peace be upon him). If we fail to accept Jesus(p), we cease to be muslims. You understand that please? Here is a simple proof from Qur'an that we must believe in all prophets and messangers of God (Qur'an 3:84)

Say, "We have believed in Allah and in what was revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and the Descendants, and in what was given to Moses and Jesus and to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [submitting] to Him."

This verse^ sums it up. Why do you think I don't believe in Jesus(p)?. You want to get me in trouble before Allah?. Any muslim who doesnt believe in Jesus(peace be upon him) is NOT a Muslim. It's that simple brother. Now concerning my post that appears to rridicule 'Jesus'. Honestly you need to read Qur'an and compare who truly respect Jesus. Christians claim Jesus(p) is God and at the same time, they said he was nailed on the cross. This is very demeaning. It relegates status of this mighty messanger of Allah. Qur'an denies Isa(Jesus) was crucified. Read the verse below

That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-
Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise;
—Qur'an, sura 4 (An-Nisa) ayat 157-158

So Quran denies Christians allegation. Even Bible said Jesus was not crucified. I can go into that later. Since Qur'an denies he was nailed on the cross do you think for a second I was referring to him in my post?. We muslims dont draw pictures of any prophets. We have more respect for them than that. It is Christians that ridicule God's prophets. It's Christians that blaspheme.

Now this Ifean character is someone I don't know neither have I seen any such comment made by her. You could have referred me to her posts instead or accusing me any how.
This is her profile https://www.nairaland.com/ifeann/topics check it out and compare it to mine. See who is sticking his or her nose in other's religion. And her cohorts who support her all the way including her silent follower, allnaijablogger. None of them condemned or criticized her. Her profile is filled with anti-islam posts.

To your last comment "what I consider insults is to call my brain to order". Please you do not want to go down that road with me. I don't speak in favor of any religion, especially Christianity and Islam.
Well, when you go through her threads and posts including her gangs then you should know why I feel unpleasant sometimes. I posted the picture about christian "jesus" to mock them and to get them to reason because they mock our prophet, said all sorts of nonsense about him without knowledge. Again, I am surprised you dont know her and i am so much displeased to hear that bcus i saw you read her posts. Anyway, I apologized if you feel uncomfortable about my post earlier. But now, you know her. You can't plead ignorant anymore. So if she keeps ranting, dont blame us if we do her the same favor

Thank you.
You are welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by Ifeann(f): 8:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
[quote author=Empiree post=31683294][/quote]

Loool... Dude dude ... Wait a minute. Empiree u think posting pics of a bearded man with long hair offends me or will make me stop talking about Mohammed.. Loool. U are a clown.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by Empiree: 12:30am On Mar 17, 2015
Ifeann:

Loool... Dude dude ... Wait a minute. u think posting pics of a bearded man with long hair offends me or will make me stop talking about Mohammed.. Loool. U are a clown.

And who are you?. I didnt think it will offend you. Never!. I did what i had to do. Post anything you want. Talk all you want. I really dont pay you much attention lately. Many learned men and women have done far worst than you. They are now in their graves facing proper judgement. So face the op. You have been evading criticism of christianity by the op and other places, So face them. I dont have business with you. Here is my advise for you. Satan made promise to God back then to hinder mankind away from His Path after Allah cursed for his arrogant attitude:

14 Shaitan requested: "Give me respite till the Day of Resurrection."

15 Allah said: "The respite you requested is hereby granted."

16 Shaitan declared: "Since You let me deviate, now I will lie in ambush for mankind on Your Right
Way.

17 I Will come upon them from the front, from the rear, from the right, and from the left, and You will not find most of them to be grateful."

18 Allah said: "Get out from here, you despicable outcast; I will certainly fill hell with you and all of them who follow you."

[size=15pt]So follow Satan and post all you want. It doesn't bother me a bit.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by frank317: 5:56am On Mar 17, 2015
Empiree:
And who are you?. I didnt think it will offend you. Never!. I did what i had to do. Post anything you want. Talk all you want. I really dont pay you much attention lately. Many learned men and women have done far worst than you. They are now in their graves facing proper judgement. So face the op. You have been evading criticism of christianity by the op and other places, So face them. I dont have business with you. Here is my advise for you. Satan made promise to God back then to hinder mankind away from His Path after Allah cursed for his arrogant attitude:

16 Shaitan declared: "Since You let me deviate, now I will lie in ambush for mankind on Your Right
Way.

17 I Will come upon them from the front, from the rear, from the right, and from the left, and You will not find most of them to be grateful."

18 Allah said: "Get out from here, you despicable outcast; I will certainly fill hell with you and all of them who follow you."

[size=15pt]So follow Satan and post all you want. It doesn't bother me a bit.[/size]

Do u seriously believe in the cock and bull story u just typed? What are u? A five year old?

Religious people will never cease to amaze me

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by johnydon22(m): 7:12am On Mar 17, 2015
Empiree:

Way.

Why can't God just destroy this satan, i thought he was all powerful..

Check out how adults carry children fairy tales on their head..

He is doing competition of humans with his own created angel, when he could just destroy him and save humans the trouble but no he prefers playing bet and throwing humans in hell.

He can't just throw satan into hell and be done with it... Mtcheeeeew this fairytale shows this God is a bleep weakling and a wicked barbaric, unjust wimp.

Have you ever wondered how this your all powerful God cant just say the word and satan will be vanquished forever? because thats the way fictions are..

it is always reserved for the last fight.. grin
Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 8:09am On Mar 17, 2015
Empiree, just keep quiet.

When you behave as if all non-muslims are foolish islamophobes, you just alienate yourself.

Try to see reason in what others say. Islam is not the only religion and neither is it the only way of life.
Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by frank317: 8:37am On Mar 17, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:
Empiree, just keep quiet.

When you behave as if all non-muslims are foolish islamophobes, you just alienate yourself.

Try to see reason in what others say. Islam is not the only religion and neither is it the only way of life.

Will u just stop behaving like a kid for once? U call ur self a christian and u come here behaving like a tout.

Hypocrites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 8:57am On Mar 17, 2015
frank317:

Will u just stop behaving like a kid for once? U call ur self a christian and u come here behaving like a tout.

Hypocrites

A tout? Please point out my "toutish" comments here by quoting my comments on this thread.

Please, where did I behave like a tout? I have been very civil to an abusive Empiree and his cohorts.

Please, respect yourself. You were not even originally involved in the discussion.
Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 9:04am On Mar 17, 2015
frank317:

Hypocrites

I think you must have quoted the wrong person. Because every time I read this comment it seems you do not know who or what you are talking about
Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by Ifeann(f): 10:54am On Mar 17, 2015
Empiree:

Way.

Wow.. Empiree Islam is satans attempt to draw people away from God. A master manipulator that has decieved u Muslims.
The behaviour of a lot of Muslims on nairaland leaves me with no doubt. The insults, AL TAQIYYA and lies u tell clearly shows satanic influence.

There is always a yin and yan to every thing, light and darkness, good and bad, white and black, day and night, christainity and Islam, Don't u get it. Jesus was prophesied in the old testament with so much shocking accuracy over a thousands of years before he actually came.

U once told me u have several bible versions , open to isaiah chapter 53 and read the short 12verses. This is one of the past prophets who prophesied the messiah that will die for mans sins.
He was a pious prophet, he didn't go around preaching sex with slaves, fight people, pedophilia, hate etc.

Qur'an (9:29)-"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."
Go read it.
Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by Empiree: 11:47am On Mar 17, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:
, just keep quiet.

Am sorry, who are you referring to here that I didnt listen to?. Be specific. You still dont listen.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 12:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
Empiree:
Am sorry, who are you referring to here that I didnt listen to?. Be specific. You still dont listen.

I am referring to myself, Joseph, pastor kun etc

Some of their points are salient but you just dismiss them as islamophobic
Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by joseph1832(m): 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ifeann:

Loool... Dude dude ... Wait a minute. Empiree u think posting pics of a bearded man with long hair offends me or will make me stop talking about Mohammed.. Loool. U are a clown.

So you're the chick he's been speaking of!. I don't have any recollection about reading your posts about Islam.

Empiree, you should know that yourself and this Ifean character are one and the same. You're both militants who waste no time in shoving your religious opinions down people throat!!!.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by Empiree: 1:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

I am referring to myself, Joseph, pastor kun etc

Some of their points are salient but you just dismiss them as islamophobic
I thought you have good references. I will only excuse Joseph for now for obvious reason but you and pastor?. No way.

The two of you know too well what you doing. Now I'm going to ask you openly: Do you not see anything wrong with ifea sticking her nose in our religion, calling our prophet names, adamant to correction with regards to her nonsense posts.....just because she found materials that justify her bigotry?. Answer that^.

I can't excuse you and kun because you adopted her stylish propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by johnydon22(m): 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
Empiree:
I thought you have good references. I will only excuse Joseph for now for obvious reason but you and pastor?. No way.

The two of know too well what you doing. Now I'm going to ask you openly: Do you not see anything wrong with ifea sticking her nose in our religion, calling our prophet names, adamant to correction with regards to her nonsense posts.....just because she found materials that justify her bigotry?. Answer that^.

Lolzzz she's/he's ( i dont know which one ) kinda is obsessed with Islam shaa, its very obvious..smiley

anyways i actually enjoy ur arguments tho, helps keep nairaland less boring and the way you guys castigate your religions is far more better than any atheist or free thinker or agnostic ever can...

You guys should keep it up grin
Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by Empiree: 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
joseph1832:
So you're the chick he's been speaking of!. I don't have any recollection about reading your posts about Islam.

Empire, you should know that yourself and this Ifean character are one and the same. You're both militants who waste no time in shoving your religious opinions down people throat!!!.
humn, I don't force my religion on anyone. As you can possibly see, my profile has no anti any religion. I only talk like this when it comes to bigots like her cuz she has no respect.

If a Christian wants to debate fairly I won't insult at all. That will be scholarly discussion which I pleaded but she just wanted to insult our prophet based on articles she's coping and pasting from online. And I'm surprised you missed her postings. It's alright though I have nothing against you or anyone except bigots.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 6:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
Empiree:

The two of know too well what you doing. Now I'm going to ask you openly: Do you not see anything wrong with ifea sticking her nose in our religion, calling our prophet names, adamant to correction with regards to her nonsense posts.....just because she found materials that justify her bigotry?. Answer that^.

Have you seen me arguing on the Islam section? Have you seen me insulting your prophet?

If you have an issue with Ifeann, take it up with her. While I do not agree with her incendiary approach, there are few things she says that are right. I don't always agree with her, especially when she copies and pastes.

You, on the other hand, have been caught lying about your religion numerous times. You are also a copy and paster.

Please think we'll before you categorise me as an islamophobe.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by Empiree: 6:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Have you seen me arguing on the Islam section? Have you seen me insulting your prophet?

If you have an issue with Ifeann, take it up with her. While I do not agree with her incendiary approach, there are few things she says that are right. I don't always agree with her, especially when she copies and pastes.

You, on the other hand, have been caught lying about your religion numerous times. You are also a copy and paster.

You not gonna change. I'd rather let you be cuz if i talk much, you go vex me. That i have been caught lying about Islam and yet you have no idea what Christianity is needless to say Islam is demeaning. That you dont always agree with her is fallacy. You did contrary when you said she's lecturing us about our religion. No, i dont think you are islamophobe. I think you are a lazy man. Goodluck pal

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 6:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
Empiree:
You not gonna change. I'd rather let you be cuz if i talk much, you go vex me. That i have been caught lying about Islam and yet you have no idea what Christianity is needless to say Islam is demeaning. That you dont always agree with her is fallacy. You did contrary when you said she's lecturing us about our religion. No, i dont think you are islamophobe. I think you are a lazy man. Goodluck pal

You lied about Bernard Shaw praising islam. I caught you clean and clear.
Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by Empiree: 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

You lied about Bernard Shaw praising islam. I caught you clean and clear.
Honestly, you dont make any sense. Believe that. I thought you wanted to come up with "empiree lied about islamic theology" and then you showed the proof. If you had done this, i would believe you but you came up with this nonsense?. So that means if i'd posted Michael Hart's "100 Most Influential People", you would have said that's a lie too, right?. I was going to post that and I will soon.

I posted article about atheist who embraced islam, you called it propaganda. We refuted many of ifea's posts, you called it 'taqqiyah-lies". So what exactly you people want to believe?. Yet you believe nonsense she posted without cross checking with scholars of islam...their opinion on it. Instead you told me she lectures me on my religion. You silently and quietly follow her. And at the same time telling me not to 'trash' Christianity. Dont even think for a second that i am stupid.

Now you said many things she copied/posted from those White guys' websites are true. I hail thee with your hypocrisy. You all can say whatever. Whether Bernard Shaw praised Islam is still none of your business. There are many non-muslims who praised Islam.

Someone just opened a thread on christian section about verse of Qur'an written at the entrance of one of the famous universities in US. You gonna say that'a propaganda as well?. Listen, these are just few of the signs of Islam's claims to truth. It's all around us.

Tell me when did you and others including ifea herself ever for once agreed with many of our refutations against you folks?. I say zero. That's called bigotry. You love to defend and justify barbaric incidents in your Bible but when we tried to defend ours you freaking people said we lied. So if we can not talk, what is it to talk about that you folks will believe?

Here again is the quote attributed to Bernard Shaw
"If any religion had the chance of ruling over England, nay Europe within the next hundred years, it could be Islam."
"I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. I have studied him - the wonderful man and in my opinion far from being an anti-Christ, he must be called the Savior of Humanity."

"I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness: I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today."
Why am i lying if the quote is all over the net?. It's my handiwork or you think i forged it?. It's everywhere on the internet with less proof which i dont worry myself over nor did i care what Mr. Shaw thought about islam. If he indeed praised Islam, it's only complimentary. It doesnt reduce or add anything to our prophet's status. Our prophet's status is raised in the Quran itself. Anything else is either bogus, fallacy or ulterior motives.

Do you even know that in Michael Hart's 100 most influential people, Jesus Christ (peace be upon him) that you worship or revere so much ranked 4th. He ranked Apostle Paul 2nd most influential. He ranked prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) #1. Christian theologians asked him why he ranked Jesus below Paul?, he said because Jesus did not write any Book in the Bible but Paul not only did he write Books in the Bible but created Christianity in the name of Jesus.

This Mr. Hart's statement is very correct. So if i'd posted this before now, you would tell me it's propaganda, lies, taqqiya, right?. You people have given taqqiyah a new definition. There are millions of Muslims who dont even know what taqqiyah is, never heard of it yet you accused us of it. Shaking my head for you. Grow up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by Ifeann(f): 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
Empiree:

As an "islamophobe" who has studied isalm for some time now, I am Shocked at the commands in the quran and hadiths. i want to say that u know little about ur religion or maybe u are just ignorant or perhaps use AL TAQIYYA as encouraged by the quran.
Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by Ifeann(f): 8:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Wow.. Dude incendiary approach Really...
Examples please so I can correct this, perhaps my enthusiasm got the better of me.

U claim u are not an "islamophobe".. I am an "islamophobe".... I can't imagine what would happen if Muslims took over the worlds affairs, its scary to imagine. Do u know that there is a scandal in Denmark where Muslims banned Christmas celebration. Because they were a majority on local board, https://creepingsharia./2012/11 /09/denmark-muslim-majority-on-local-board- christmas-tradition-canceled/

My topic explaining the very logical reason why islamophobe is not bigoted was deleted after it was moved to the Islamic section...
Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by Empiree: 8:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ifeann:

As an "islamophobe" who has studied isalm for some time now, I am Shocked at the commands in the quran and hadiths. i want to say that u know little about ur religion or maybe u are just ignorant or perhaps use AL TAQIYYA as encouraged by the quran.
Then keep "your knowledge" of islam with you. Do you have a certificate at least formal elementary studies on Islam?. If answer is no, then you know nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 8:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
Empiree:
Honestly, you dont make any sense. Believe that. I thought you wanted to come up with "empiree lied about islamic theology" and then you showed the proof. If you had done this, i would believe you but you came up with this nonsense?. So that means if i'd posted Michael Hart's "100 Most Influential People", you would have said that's a lie too, right?. I was going to post that and I will soon.

I posted article about atheist who embarrassed islam, you called it propaganda. We refuted many of ifea's posts, you called it 'taqqiyah-lies". So what exactly you people want to believe?. Yet you believe nonsense she posted without cross checking with scholars of islam...their opinion on it. Instead you told me she lectures me on my religion. You silently and quietly follow her. And at the same time telling me not to 'trash' Christianity. Dont even think for a second that i am stupid.

Now you said many things she copied/posted from those White guys' websites are true. I hail thee with your hypocrisy. You'all can say whatever. Whether Bernard Shaw praised Islam is still none of your business. There are many non-muslims who praised Islam.

Someone just opened a thread on christian section about verse of Qur'an written at the entrance of one of the famous universities in US. You gonna say that'a propaganda as well?. Listen, these are just few of the signs of Islam's claims to truth. It's all around us.

Tell me when did you and others including ifea herself ever for once agreed with many of our refutations against you folks?. I say zero. That's called bigotry. You love to defend and justify barbaric incidents in your Bible but when we tried to defend ours you freaking people said we lied. So if we can not talk, what is it to talk about that you folks will believe?

Why am i lying if the quote is all over the net?. It's my handiwork or you think i forged it?. It's everywhere on the internet with less proof which i dont worry myself over nor did i care what Mr. Shaw thought about islam. If he indeed praised Islam, it's only complimentary. It doesnt reduce or add anything to our prophet's status. Our prophet's status is raised in the Quran itself. Anything else is either bogus, fallacy or ulterior motives.

Do you even know that in Michael Hart's 100 most influential people, Jesus Christ (peace be upon him) that you worship or revere so much ranked 4th. He ranked Apostle Paul 2nd most influential. He ranked prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) #1. Christian theologians asked him why he ranked Jesus below Paul?, he said because Jesus did not write any Book in the Bible but Paul not only did he write Books in the Bible but created Christianity in the name of Jesus.

This Mr. Hart's statement is very correct. So if i'd posted this before now, you would tell me it's propaganda, lies, taqqiya, right?. You people have given taqqiyah a new definition. There are millions of Muslims who dont even know what taqqiyah is, never heard of it yet you accused us of it. Shaking my head for you. Grow up

It is a common lie told by some deceptive muslims that Bernard Shaw praised islam. This has been debunked but lies travel faster than the truth. I will not bother to post links to prove that that quote is false. Real muslims do not need non-muslims to praise islam. This is why I tell you to learn from more mature muslims in the islam section.

And who the hell is Micheal Hart? Why is his opinion important? Ask yourself these questions before you regurgitate what you clearly copied from propaganda websites. The Micheal Hart list is a common "evidence" held by many Islamic propaganda websites, as I have learnt from research. Stay true to the Quran and forget those websites.

I have been fair on Ifeann's case. I do not agree with her approach and her regurgitating of anti-islamic website propaganda. However, she had you cornered on certain islamic issues.

You keep trying to paint me as some kind of bad guy. But I am not. I have not been deceptive. I did not copy and paste like you. I did not lie for my religion. When I defended my religion, I used the holy book and my own arguments.
Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 8:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ifeann:

Wow.. Dude incendiary approach Really...
Examples please so I can correct this, perhaps my enthusiasm got the better of me.

U claim u are not an "islamophobe".. I am an "islamophobe".... I can't imagine what would happen if Muslims took over the worlds affairs, its scary to imagine. Do u know that there is a scandal in Denmark where Muslims banned Christmas celebration. Because they were a majority on local board, https://creepingsharia./2012/11 /09/denmark-muslim-majority-on-local-board- christmas-tradition-canceled/

My topic explaining the very logical reason why islamophobe is not bigoted was deleted after it was moved to the Islamic section...

There are better ways to address your issues against islam. I have never been banned or gotten into trouble with the islam section.

The best thing to do is to let decepticons like Empiree talk themselves into a web of lies that they built for themselves.

Also, you can please stop copying and pasting stuff from anti-islamic sites. But I love how you screenshot Empiree, Rilwayne and co's comments to expose them.
Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by Ifeann(f): 8:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
Empiree:

I posted article about atheist who embarrassed islam, you called it propaganda. We refuted many of ifea's posts, you called it 'taqqiyah-lies". So what exactly you people want to believe?. Yet you believe nonsense she posted without cross checking with scholars of islam...their opinion on it. Instead you told me she lectures me on my religion. You silently and quietly follow her. And at the same time telling me not to 'trash' Christianity. Dont even think for a second that i am stupid.

Now you said many things she copied/posted from those White guys' websites are true. I hail thee with your hypocrisy. You'all can say whatever. Whether Bernard Shaw praised Islam is still none of your business. There are many non-muslims who praised Islam.

Please when u discuss me mention be decent enough to say the truth..

Bernard shaw is entitled to his opinon but apparently u didn't know that he never said those words. Its a fraud like ur prophet. He despised Islam.
I lifted the information off a site that destories Islamic lies with evidence. Enjoy

George Bernard Shaw(July 26, 1856 – November 2, 1950) was anIrishplaywright and a co-founder of the London School of Economics. He was anatheistand ardent socialist, who wrote many brochures and speeches for the Fabian Society. He is the only person to have been awarded both a Nobel Prize inLiterature(1925) and an Oscar (1938), for his contributions to literature and for his work on the film Pygmalion (adaptation of his play of the same name), respectively.[1]
A quote attributed to him, praising ProphetMuhammadas the "Savior of Humanity" who would have succeeded in solving all the world's problems if he "were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world", can be found posted all over the Internet. It has even been used by Muslims in a major "anti-Islamophobia" ad campaign inAustralia. The reference provide for this quote isThe Genuine Islam.
However, according to the International Shaw Society treasurer Richard F Dietrich, who had compiled a complete list of Shaw's works,The Genuine Islamis "bogus".[2]No such book exists. The origin of this hoax is an interview between Shaw andMuslim propagandistMaulana Mohammed Abdul Aleem Siddiqui published in a Muslim periodical in January 1936.
Rachel Baxendale of The Australian explained, "[The Muslim periodical] contains a quotation which describes Mohammed as the "saviour of humanity" and Islam as having "wonderful vitality" and "the chance to rule of Britain, nay Europe, in the next hundred years", but these are not recorded as the words of Shaw. The quotation appears in a separate quotation box without attribution, and not in the main body of the interview. However, the main body of the interview does feature Shaw challenging Siddiqui from a rationalist perspective."[2]
As with many of thesefabrications, the truth is the opposite of what is claimed. The International Shaw Society treasurer pointed out that Shaw described the religion ofIslamin a 1933 letter to the Rev. Ensor Walters in the following way:
Islam is very different, beingferociously intolerant. What I may call Manifold Monotheism becomes in the minds of very simple folk an absurdly polytheistic idolatry, just as European peasants not only worship Saints and the Virgin as Gods, but will fight fanatically for their faith in the ugly little black doll who is the Virgin of their own Church against the black doll of the next village. When the Arabs had run this sort of idolatry to such extremes [that] they did this without black dolls and worshipped any stone that looked funny,Mahomet rose up at the risk of his life and insulted the stones shockingly, declaring that there is only one God, Allah, the glorious, the great… And there was to be no nonsense about toleration.You accepted Allah or you had your throat cut by someone who did accept him, and who went to Paradise for having sent you to Hell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by Empiree: 8:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
^ if i did not mention your moniker means I dont need your attention. Simple, isnt?. What Mr. Shaw said whether it's bogus or authentic is not relevant to me at all. If you and allnaijablogger want to die over that so be it. Keep yourself busy over irrelevancies.

@allnaijablogger, got u. You are very deceptive. And what exactly her screenshot she exposed, i just dont get it. And why are you now advising her to stop copy paste from anti-islam websites, after your lies are busted?. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by Ifeann(f): 8:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

There are better ways to address your issues against islam. I have never been banned or gotten into trouble with the islam section.

The best thing to do is to let decepticons like Empiree talk themselves into a web of lies that they built for themselves.

Also, you can please stop copying and pasting stuff from anti-islamic sites. But I love how you screenshot Empiree, Rilwayne and co's comments to expose them.

Thanks dude but I need to add this;

I put a lot of hard work typing and compiling my information...this eats up a lot of my free time. Yes I also share stuff I see both from PRO Islamic and anti Islamic sites but this is not the norm...

even when I copy and paste I admit it and post the link to encourage more people to learn about Islam from those sites, there was this particular topic of why Muslims don't wear neck ties, Muslims came in insulting me claiming anti Islamic nonsense but I got it from a PRO Islamic site.. When I pointed this out they kept insulting nonetheless.

When I first started posting stuff on nairaland I didn't know it could be deleted because Muslims got upset at the information in there sources and I didn't save a lot of what I typed. They are lost but I am wiser.

I have never posted in the Islamic section because I try not to offend people... Yet my topics were moved there, when I complained I got banned.. I have screen shots if u want evidence wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by Ifeann(f): 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
Empiree:
^ if i did not mention your moniker means I dont need your attention. Simple, isnt?. What Mr. Shaw said whether it's bogus or authentic is not relevant to me at all. If you and allnaijablogger want to die over that so be it. Keep yourself busy over irrelevancies.

@allnaijablogger, got u. You are very deceptive. And what exactly her screenshot she exposed, i just dont get it. And why are you now advising her to stop copy paste from anti-islam websites, after your lies are busted?. Keep it up

I don't care what B. Shaw says, I can never post what someone says about Christianity as a point to defend Christianity.

But u Muslims post what this ordinary human says to defend Islam and when I showed u its a fabrication then all of a sudden u don't care what he says. His only recorded opinion of Islam suddenly turns ur belly.
Wooow.. Empiree u are deluded.
Re: Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian by Ifeann(f): 8:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
Empiree:
Then keep "your knowledge" of islam with you. Do you have a certificate at least formal elementary studies on Islam?. If answer is no, then you know nothing.

I have better things to do than share a room with dirty bearded wiffe beaters reciting 7th century Arabic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Of Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Child (Photos) / 2-Year-Old Girl 'Ministers' At Christ Embassy Church (video) / The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.