Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Boko Haram Releases Video Vows To Disrupt Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Releases Video Vows To Disrupt Election (688 Views)

Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows / Boko Haram Releases Photos Of Attack On Soldiers & Equipment Seized From Them / Military Releases Video Of Terrorists Bombardment (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Releases Video Vows To Disrupt Election by kyrios: 8:21am On Feb 18, 2015
Boko Haram leader, Abubakar
Shekau has released a new video
where he vowed to disrupt the
forthcoming general elections.
The video which was released on
twitter yesterday February 17th,
showed Shekau saying in hausa
language that even if he and his
members are dead, Allah would
not allow the elections to hold
"This election will not be held
even if we are dead. Even if we
are not alive Allah will never allow
you to do it," Shekau said in
Hausa language
In the video, Shekau said that last
weekends attack on Dandikowa
village in Gombe state was never
repelled by the Nigerian military
and that his men overran the
troops and freed some of his
members who were imprisoned.

SOURCE: http://lindaikeji..com/2015/02/boko-haram-leader-releases-new-video.html?m=1
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Vows To Disrupt Election by kyrios: 8:24am On Feb 18, 2015
whats suprising is bokoharam never commented on the election not until the election shift.
I comment my reserve

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Vows To Disrupt Election by Sylverbox(m): 8:26am On Feb 18, 2015
BH and PDP share one thing in common........ELECTIONPHOBIA.
They better wipe these people out in the remaining 4 weeks or.......
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Vows To Disrupt Election by darksuit(m): 8:27am On Feb 18, 2015
This thing gets more ridiculous day by day.
I thought this Shekau of a guy
and his cohorts were against J0nathan
So y are they threatening to disrupt a process
that can throw him out.

I'm starting to suspect some foul play.

Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Vows To Disrupt Election by Temmi001: 8:29am On Feb 18, 2015
This Insurgents again??
Well,vote GMB for change!
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Vows To Disrupt Election by Ashleyma77(m): 8:35am On Feb 18, 2015
God wont let them succeed.
just watch,okupe will come out and baselessly blame this threat on buhari.the true measure of a government is how they respond to challenges and we all know how this govt will respond to this threat.nevertheless...

#march4buhari
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Vows To Disrupt Election by kyrios: 8:36am On Feb 18, 2015
Ashleyma77:
weldone
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Vows To Disrupt Election by ibkgab001: 8:45am On Feb 18, 2015
PDP is bokoharam

BOKOHARAM is pdp

.........Andrew Azazi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Vows To Disrupt Election by Ashleyma77(m): 8:46am On Feb 18, 2015
oh,thanks.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Vows To Disrupt Election by mrpackager(m): 8:48am On Feb 18, 2015
still CONVINCED ON WAT ALL DIZ IDIOT(BH) RE AFTA
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Vows To Disrupt Election by dunkem21(m): 8:51am On Feb 18, 2015
OK. We don hear.

No elections.

Goodluck continue.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Vows To Disrupt Election by kyrios: 9:02am On Feb 18, 2015
mrpackager:
mr packager?
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Vows To Disrupt Election by mrpackager(m): 9:09am On Feb 18, 2015
[quote author=kyrios post=30839145]mr packager?

?? Watado
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Vows To Disrupt Election by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 18, 2015
If I say pdp.
You say Boko Haram
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Vows To Disrupt Election by kay1one2(m): 9:13am On Feb 18, 2015
Buhari.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Vows To Disrupt Election by kay1one2(m): 9:14am On Feb 18, 2015
...has lost control of his boys!
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Vows To Disrupt Election by sCun: 9:20am On Feb 18, 2015
Now I really believe APC are behind boko haram.
They got their man to say this so that they can shift the suspicion to PDP.
Re: Boko Haram Releases Video Vows To Disrupt Election by coldsummer: 9:25am On Feb 18, 2015
[size=18pt]Ok...

Can you guys read the handwriting on the wall?

Why now? Why didn't this video come out before the poll shift? Why is this coming after postponement on insecurity ground we hear speculation of another impending postponement?

GEJ and crew play a major role in why BH is still in existence. Now he's using it for the. Purpose it was created.
[/size]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ogun: Yes, Our People ‘re Abandoning PDP For Kashamu— Salako / Is Terrorism Fuelled By "Poverty" / Why I Appointed Speaker As Acting Governor – Gov. Aliyu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.