Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,522 members, 7,801,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? (31627 Views)

She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding / Why Single Ladies Are More Than Single Guys / Effects Of Divorce On A Woman..Men Take Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by chillian(f): 8:44am On Feb 18, 2015
Why do guys take advantage of advanced ladies especially the desperate ones promising them marriage and after taking advantage of them they dump them. Giving excuses of how rude or arrogant the lady is or better still avoiding her at all cost.I have witnessed two different cases from my friends and I can't help but wonder why men indulge in such wicked practices.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Fabdedon(m): 8:50am On Feb 18, 2015
Because they are the desperate ones..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Redoil: 8:52am On Feb 18, 2015
chillian:
Why do guys take advantage of advanced ladies especially the desperate ones promising them marriage and after taking advantage of them they dump them. Giving excuses of how rude or arrogant the lady is or better still avoiding her at all cost.I have witnessed two different cases from my friends and I can't help but wonder why men indulge in such wicked practices.
after ladies and people like you might have taken advantage of men in ur younger days forgeting the world is round and it is now pay back time. What goes arround comes arround.

314 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 18, 2015
That u witnessed two cases, has now made it a regular occurrence? Woman and their generalization. How many ladies has ur brother taken advantage of?

20 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 18, 2015
Redoil:
after ladies and people like you might have taken advantage of men in ur younger days and it is now pay back time. What goes arround comes arround.
end of story. Full stop. Thank you.

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by MrPresident1: 9:00am On Feb 18, 2015
I came here to read

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Tallesty1(m): 9:02am On Feb 18, 2015
That heartless guy was used and dumped by a badass lady. It revolves dear.

34 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Odillz: 9:06am On Feb 18, 2015
Because"I WILL MARRY YOU",is a weapon men have learnt to use to get what they want.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by bukatyne(f): 9:17am On Feb 18, 2015
Tallesty1:
That heartless guy was used and dumped by a badass lady. It revolves dear.

And do you know if the badass lady was a good girl turned bad by a heartless guy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Tallesty1(m): 9:21am On Feb 18, 2015
bukatyne:

And do you know if the badass lady was a good girl turned bad by a heartless guy
That's why i said that it goes around

15 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by xynerise: 9:28am On Feb 18, 2015
bukatyne:

The world is round

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by sirwilli(m): 9:35am On Feb 18, 2015
Ok naa
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by bukatyne(f): 9:39am On Feb 18, 2015
Tallesty1:
That's why i said that goes around

xynerise:

The world is round

That's why supporting a girl/guy messing people up because of their past experiences is moot.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Tallesty1(m): 9:41am On Feb 18, 2015
bukatyne:

That's why supporting a girl/guy messing people up because of their past experiences is moot.

And who is supporting them?undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by xynerise: 9:55am On Feb 18, 2015
Tallesty1:
And who is supporting them?undecided
Were you supporting them?
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Enegod(m): 10:00am On Feb 18, 2015
chillian:
take heart..such is life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by uboma(m): 10:17am On Feb 18, 2015
Redoil:
after ladies and people like you might have taken advantage of men in ur younger days forgeting the world is round and it is now pay back time. What goes arround comes arround.

Your analysis is partially true. Not all matured single ladies are guilty of taking advantage of guys during their younger years.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by freecocoa(f): 10:33am On Feb 18, 2015
The simple answer is to stop being desperate and just maybe, no one will use you.

A desperate woman is also out to use any man who is stup1d enough to get caught in her trap, so...

37 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Fkforyou(m): 11:07am On Feb 18, 2015
Thats because they allow themselves to become desperate, and when they are desperate they become vulnerable for people to prey on them.....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Nutase: 11:37am On Feb 18, 2015
because wen dia mates were marrying they were forming

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by coogar: 11:41am On Feb 18, 2015
chillian:

tell your friends to take responsibility for their own idïotic choices. i just can't stand it when women say they were used. used? man & woman go to bed, they both enjoyed the sėx - the woman would turn around later that she was used.

arrant nonsense!

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Tallesty1(m): 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
xynerise:
Were you supporting them?
No sir

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by jmoore(m): 12:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
Because the so called 'advanced single ladies' cannot zip up.

Was she forced to have sex with him, huh?

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by crackhaus: 1:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
coogar:

tell your friends to take responsibility for their own idïotic choices. i just can't stand it when women say they were used. used? man & woman go to bed, they both enjoyed the sėx - the woman would turn around later that she was used.

arrant nonsense!
Lmao...

What do you expect when they always act as victims, with no sense of responsibility whatsoever.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by MizMyColi(f): 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
freecocoa:
The simple answer is to stop being desperate and just maybe, no one will use you.

A desperate woman is also out to use any man who is stup1d enough to get caught in her trap, so...

I agree with you.

If we're ever taken advantage of, it's because, one way or another, our desperation reeks, especially as we advance in age.

But seriously, shouldn't there be an anti-desperation pill for ladies?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by MizMyColi(f): 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
A lady should be mentally strong enough to know when to gather all her faculties and walk out of a relationship that reeks of first class manipulation, selfishness, control and downright emotional abuse.

But no, we won't.

We must marry this year by fire by force.
When it doesn't pan out that way, we conclude we were taken advantage of. We had a part to play joor.

We keep giving guys irrefutable reasons to spew iranu and rada rada about us.
Reducing us to beggars of attention, affection, money and ultimately; marriage.

Dear Lawd, give me and my fellow ladies brain.

Aamem.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by mutter(f): 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
Many Men and women that reach a mature age before getting married are very difficult to live with.
They are set in their ways and do not want to make much change or just cannot make the change.
They have their lifestyle and cat adjust.
When a man in this situation marries a woman, he usually marries a younger woman who completely adjust to fit in to the man`s lifestyle.
For women it is nearly impossible to get a much younger man to marry.
Furthermore the man sees himself as the head of the home and does not want to marry woman he cannot control.

It is possible that the man really wanted a serious relationship but then he found out he could not cope because he could not be the man he wants to be in this relationship.

Women really need to stop looking for ready- made men and be ready to build with a man.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by uboma(m): 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
jmoore:
Because the so called 'advanced single ladies' cannot zip up.

Was she forced to have sex with him, huh?

Its not about sex alone. I know some guys who take advantage of matured desperate ladies and fleece them materially and emotionally. That's the painful side

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Wendy80(f): 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
If they are not desperate, they won't be used.
Not all advanced single ladies are marriage hungry though, that u witnessed 1 or 2 doesn't make it a trend.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
Op, A guy can only take advantage of you if you allow him to... You are in charge of your life......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by chillian(f): 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
Redoil:
well I'm sorry mr I just posted a topic for discussion and not for you to judge or insult me.atleast at my age the average niaja girl are not yet married.tnx for your contribution anyway for making my first ever topic on nairaland a success .
Re: Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? by Redoil: 9:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
chillian:
well I'm sorry mr I just posted a topic for discussion and not for you to judge or insult me.atleast at my age the average niaja girl are not yet married.tnx for your contribution anyway for making my first ever topic on nairaland a success .
i apologise for the insult. But truth has always been a bitter piles.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? / Man Reportedly Attempts To Marry Spiritual Wife In Ikoyi / Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.