Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,935 members, 7,799,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Funniest Things You Did When You Were In Primary Or Secondary School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funniest Things You Did When You Were In Primary Or Secondary School (283 Views)

Begging Classmates For Food In Primary/Secondary Schools (Pic) / Madonna University Finalists In Primary School Outfits / Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funniest Things You Did When You Were In Primary Or Secondary School by DanceVille: 8:46am On Feb 18, 2015
This Topic made me to remember hilarious things have done back in secondary school..

Here mine.."Snapping our Economics teacher's butt with Digital Camera"...

Share Yours..
Re: Funniest Things You Did When You Were In Primary Or Secondary School by DaZion(m): 8:58am On Feb 18, 2015
Hide and Seek..
Re: Funniest Things You Did When You Were In Primary Or Secondary School by DahtzFestjayz: 9:12am On Feb 18, 2015
Watching P'orn when class is ongoing, I was later caught and asked to display the stunts. Very crazzzzzzy

(1) (Reply)

Uniabuja 2014/2015 Distance Learning Admission Form On Sale / UNI-UYO 2014/2015VC Supplementary List As Just Been Released.for Check And More / Online SAP Workflow Training In USA | New Jersey | New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.