Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Worldplay: I Dream To Travel The World - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Worldplay: I Dream To Travel The World (2460 Views)

9 Ways To Travel The World For Free; Even Get Paid To Do It! / 5 Ways To Travel The Minimalist Way / How To Travel The World On A Developing Country's Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worldplay: I Dream To Travel The World by Nuges11(m): 9:49am On Feb 18, 2015
I can’t say for sure, but it seems my irreparable inability to stay in one place without getting bored is beginning to take its toll on me on a larger scale; or maybe my insatiable gluttony eyes just crave new diet. One thing I know for sure however, is that I really dream to travel round the world. It makes me sometimes wish I had superpowers, maybe one that could make me go anywhere just by thinking about it. Trust me, there’s no limit to what I’d do if I had that power.

I’ll definitely swing with a rope all around Europe, but I won’t leave without leaving a mark in Denmark. I’ll probably obtain a gold chain in Britain, and I’ll really love a chance to take a glance of France. Sure I’ll play in the rain in Ukraine, maybe hook up with a pal in Nepal and endure the pain of a big stain in Spain.

I heard you can never have amnesia in Indonesia, some say you can’t go hungry in Hungary, they say it doesn’t rain in Bahrain, they even say you can’t sing a song in Hong Kong. I hardly believe them, but trust me, when they told me about Iran, I ran.

I’d love to take Kate and Dora to Andorra, go to Bolivia with Olivia, dance in my pyjamas in Bahamas, sing with Style Plus in Cyprus, and when I start feeling down, I’ll pick up what’s left of my zeal and head to Brazil. I’ll party with girls in Monaco, Morocco, Puerto Rico and Lesotho; wait, did I just leave out Kuwait?

You want to know if grease is really made in Greece, if Ayuba is in Aruba, if they sing fuji in Fiji, or you just want to know what exactly a barber does in Barbados? Oh I’ll tell ya, but first let me rob Gabon with a gun and run off to Djibouti with the booty.

Well, I’ll party in Haiti while I can, but I hope to dine with the Pope in the Vatican, and if I should pick up as much as a catarrh in Qatar I’m just gonna fly off and hope I land in Ireland. I’ll live quietly in Italy as long as nobody eats turkey in Turkey, everybody wears a tie in Thailand, nobody smokes tobacco in Tobago and everyone is a virgin in Virgin Islands.

Yes I want to travel round the world but since I’m still stuck here in Nigeria for now, all I can do is wish, and wish I will.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worldplay: I Dream To Travel The World by SkinnyDude(m): 10:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
wow. nice.
i also have same dream. my dream land is Finland. i can do anything to get there. i dream being a Finnish police officer. but school is holding me back.
let me try my own little wordplay.
*I went to Oklahoma just to eat okro soap.
*i romanced her in Rome. she got pregnant, gave birth in Romania and named our son Romanus.
*i shine in China, sing in Singapore, ran to Iran and land in Ireland.
*i am going to Finland to finish Finnish girls.
*in Scotland, we dont let them go scotfree.
*we sweep them(swedem) away to Norway.
*there is no NEPA in Nepal.
*i will bang her in Bangledashi

3 Likes

Re: Worldplay: I Dream To Travel The World by pansophist(m): 11:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
SkinnyDude:
wow. nice.
i also have same dream. my dream land is Finland. i can do anything to get there. i dream being a Finnish police officer. but school is holding me back.

Why not in Naija? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Worldplay: I Dream To Travel The World by Nuges11(m): 2:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
SkinnyDude:
wow. nice.
*i romanced her in Rome. she got pregnant, gave birth in Romania and named our son Romanus.

Bang her in Bangladesh? Hehehe...bros you're personally on your own o. Really cool. I wish your wishes come true
Re: Worldplay: I Dream To Travel The World by Nuges11(m): 2:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
pansophist:

Bros you wicked o
Re: Worldplay: I Dream To Travel The World by SkinnyDude(m): 3:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
pansophist:

guy, it's not easy jor. NPF is a big time joke.
Re: Worldplay: I Dream To Travel The World by SkinnyDude(m): 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
Nuges11:

Bang her in Bangladesh? Hehehe...bros you're personally on your own o. Really cool. I wish your wishes come true
thanks.
Re: Worldplay: I Dream To Travel The World by JustCare: 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
Nice one dude.

I nurture such ambitions...hope the become reality someday. maybe I might just start writing a bucket list, it would be number 1
Re: Worldplay: I Dream To Travel The World by pansophist(m): 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
SkinnyDude:

guy, it's not easy jor. NPF is a big time joke.

And you think say na Finland you fit go be Police? lol

I know wan discourage you sha, but your dream na a case of ''camel passing through the hole of a needle'', extremely difficult to achieve.

If you mind to know, I lived in Finland for three years.

1 Like

Re: Worldplay: I Dream To Travel The World by Nuges11(m): 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
JustCare:
Nice one dude.

I nurture such ambitions...hope the become reality someday. maybe I might just start writing a bucket list, it would be number 1

Thanks. You should start writing that bucket list.

1 Like

Re: Worldplay: I Dream To Travel The World by JustCare: 10:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
Nuges11:

Thanks. You should start writing that bucket list.
sure...

1 Like

Re: Worldplay: I Dream To Travel The World by SkinnyDude(m): 10:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
pansophist:

And you think say na Finland you fit go be Police? lol

I know wan discourage you sha, but your dream na a case of ''camel passing through the hole of a needle'', extremely difficult to achieve.

If you mind to know, I lived in Finland for three years.
anything is possible. a friend on facebook said it's possible. but i have to learn finnish and also become a finnish citizen.

btw, why did you leave Finland?
Re: Worldplay: I Dream To Travel The World by pansophist(m): 10:59am On Feb 20, 2015
SkinnyDude:

anything is possible. a friend on facebook said it's possible. but i have to learn finnish and also become a finnish citizen.

btw, why did you leave Finland?

I wish your dream comes true. I finished my project there and left immediately afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Worldplay: I Dream To Travel The World by SkinnyDude(m): 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
pansophist:

I wish your dream comes true. I finished my project there and left immediately afterwards.
Amen.
ok, Thanks.
so, how is the place? is it really cold there?
Re: Worldplay: I Dream To Travel The World by pansophist(m): 12:06am On Feb 21, 2015
SkinnyDude:

Amen.
ok, Thanks.
so, how is the place? is it really cold there?

It gets below -30 degrees in winter, worse if you'll be in the northern part.
Re: Worldplay: I Dream To Travel The World by Daresh(f): 11:58am On Feb 25, 2015
Nuges11:
I can’t say for sure, but it seems my irreparable inability to stay in one place without getting bored is beginning to take its toll on me on a larger scale; or maybe my insatiable gluttony eyes just crave new diet. One thing I know for sure however, is that I really dream to travel round the world. It makes me sometimes wish I had superpowers, maybe one that could make me go anywhere just by thinking about it. Trust me, there’s no limit to what I’d do if I had that power.

I’ll definitely swing with a rope all around Europe, but I won’t leave without leaving a mark in Denmark. I’ll probably obtain a gold chain in Britain, and I’ll really love a chance to take a glance of France. Sure I’ll play in the rain in Ukraine, maybe hook up with a pal in Nepal and endure the pain of a big stain in Spain.

I heard you can never have amnesia in Indonesia, some say you can’t go hungry in Hungary, they say it doesn’t rain in Bahrain, they even say you can’t sing a song in Hong Kong. I hardly believe them, but trust me, when they told me about Iran, I ran.

I’d love to take Kate and Dora to Andorra, go to Bolivia with Olivia, dance in my pyjamas in Bahamas, sing with Style Plus in Cyprus, and when I start feeling down, I’ll pick up what’s left of my zeal and head to Brazil. I’ll party with girls in Monaco, Morocco, Puerto Rico and Lesotho; wait, did I just leave out Kuwait?

You want to know if grease is really made in Greece, if Ayuba is in Aruba, if they sing fuji in Fiji, or you just want to know what exactly a barber does in Barbados? Oh I’ll tell ya, but first let me rob Gabon with a gun and run off to Djibouti with the booty.

Well, I’ll party in Haiti while I can, but I hope to dine with the Pope in the Vatican, and if I should pick up as much as a catarrh in Qatar I’m just gonna fly off and hope I land in Ireland. I’ll live quietly in Italy as long as nobody eats turkey in Turkey, everybody wears a tie in Thailand, nobody smokes tobacco in Tobago and everyone is a virgin in Virgin Islands.

Yes I want to travel round the world but since I’m still stuck here in Nigeria for now, all I can do is wish, and wish I will.

You and I share one spirit!
Re: Worldplay: I Dream To Travel The World by Daresh(f): 11:58am On Feb 25, 2015
Nuges11:

You and I share one spirit! Lets make our dream happen
Re: Worldplay: I Dream To Travel The World by Nuges11(m): 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
Daresh:

You and I share one spirit! Lets make our dream happen

Yes please. I'm all in - hook, line, sinker, and fisherman grin
Re: Worldplay: I Dream To Travel The World by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
SkinnyDude:
wow. nice.
I like dis joor,keep it up
Re: Worldplay: I Dream To Travel The World by SkinnyDude(m): 4:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
MojAyo:
I like dis joor,keep it up
welcome. happy new month.
btw, long time no chat
Re: Worldplay: I Dream To Travel The World by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
SkinnyDude:
welcome. happy new month.
btw, long time no chat
abi o
Re: Worldplay: I Dream To Travel The World by SkinnyDude(m): 4:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
MojAyo:
abi o
my whatsapp expired. will download another this week
Re: Worldplay: I Dream To Travel The World by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
SkinnyDude:

my whatsapp expired. will download another this week
okay dear,no problem
Re: Worldplay: I Dream To Travel The World by SkinnyDude(m): 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
MojAyo:
okay dear,no problem
welcum
Re: Worldplay: I Dream To Travel The World by Numerouuuno: 7:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
Nuges11, well done, this is a brilliant article.
May your dreams come true, every man has a dream, we just have to work towards its fulfillment.
Re: Worldplay: I Dream To Travel The World by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
@ OP, nice cool
just modify a bit...you are not stuck in Nigeria, you are just waiting for the right time to start your trips

I have this recurring fantasy of living in East Africa for six months to one year
I just wish to get the perfect plan and means with which to go there....
Maybe a course, a training, something

Will spend time in Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda...and see a bit of Ethiopia

Also being in a temperate area has made me realise how much of a child of the sun I am
I would love to spend time exploring Africa, the Islands, basically anywhere there is plenty of sun and black people
I have simple needs cheesy
Re: Worldplay: I Dream To Travel The World by Nuges11(m): 3:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
Numerouuuno:
Nuges11, well done, this is a brilliant article.
May your dreams come true, every man has a dream, we just have to work towards its fulfillment.

Thank you very much smiley
Re: Worldplay: I Dream To Travel The World by Nuges11(m): 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
milychocs:
@ OP, nice cool
just modify a bit...you are not stuck in Nigeria, you are just waiting for the right time to start your trips

I have this recurring fantasy of living in East Africa for six months to one year
I just wish to get the perfect plan and means with which to go there....
Maybe a course, a training, something

Will spend time in Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda...and see a bit of Ethiopia

Also being in a temperate area has made me realise how much of a child of the sun I am
I would love to spend time exploring Africa, the Islands, basically anywhere there is plenty of sun and black people
I have simple needs cheesy

Now this is strange. How can anyone love to spend time anywhere there's 'plenty of sun'? I spent about 3 weeks in Mangu (Jos) and my experience with the sun wasn't pleasant at all. Even here in the south the sun still burns with anger and sometimes it just gets annoying. Guess I'm not just made for the heat grin

It's a cool fantasy you've got anyways, exploring Africa. Maybe if the mods here are kind enough to move this to FP, we might both get lucky grin Just saying.

Thanks milychocs

1 Like

Re: Worldplay: I Dream To Travel The World by guttentag(m): 12:45am On Mar 03, 2015
Na God get power
Re: Worldplay: I Dream To Travel The World by Nuges11(m): 7:18am On Mar 09, 2015
guttentag:
Na God get power

Na Him o

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Birth Certificate: Can Hospitals Issue One or LGA? / Help! I Need To Get Work Invitation Letter For Turkey... / Mass Emigration: Greed, Mere Adventure Or Survival Instincts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.