Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Patience Jonathan Drops A New Rips Cracking. Read This: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Drops A New Rips Cracking. Read This: (4826 Views)

BREAKING!!! Jonathan Drops A Bombshell, Links Boko Haram To Buhari / The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng / Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bomb... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan Drops A New Rips Cracking. Read This: by Kessyy2k4(m): 9:50am On Feb 18, 2015
pej addressing crowd during the PDP presidential rally in kaduna, as you all know, pej wouldnt stop amazing us. infact, she could won best comedian of the year, if she practise comedy as a hobby.
this is are latest heat, in the grammarian industry. "my nija people, vote for Goodluck and namadi sambo,.... VOTE FOR CHANGE!" gringrin;Dso PEJ is now campaigning FOR APC

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Drops A New Rips Cracking. Read This: by experimentist: 9:53am On Feb 18, 2015
Cha
Re: Patience Jonathan Drops A New Rips Cracking. Read This: by 9jatriot(m): 9:53am On Feb 18, 2015
Kessyy2k4:
pej addressing crowd during the PDP presidential rally in kaduna, as you all know, pej wouldnt stop amazing us. infact, she could won best comedian of the year, if she practise comedy as a hobby.
this is are latest heat, in the grammarian industry. "my nija people, vote for Goodluck and namadi sambo,.... VOTE FOR CHANGE!" gringrin;Dso PEJ is now campaigning FOR APC

OP, we would love to laugh but we need a video to support.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Drops A New Rips Cracking. Read This: by mperoakeem(m): 9:54am On Feb 18, 2015
Wu no want change... ROTFLMAO
Re: Patience Jonathan Drops A New Rips Cracking. Read This: by ginawest(f): 10:03am On Feb 18, 2015
u guys shud stp criticizing dis woman...we all know she z d blunder kwin buh pls give her a break. ;Du guys shud stp criticizing dis woman...we all know she z d blunder kwin buh pls give her a break.
Re: Patience Jonathan Drops A New Rips Cracking. Read This: by bettercreature(m): 10:21am On Feb 18, 2015
It wasnt blunder,she just want people to vote for change

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Drops A New Rips Cracking. Read This: by talktimi(m): 10:30am On Feb 18, 2015
Yes it is really RIPS cracking cool

10 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Drops A New Rips Cracking. Read This: by eagleeye2: 10:30am On Feb 18, 2015
Kessyy2k4:
pej addressing crowd during the PDP presidential rally in kaduna, as you all know, pej wouldnt stop amazing us. infact, she could won best comedian of the year, if she [bpractise[/b] comedy as a hobby.
Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.
Op, remove the log in your eyes, before trying to remove the splinter in PEJ's eyes.

19 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Drops A New Rips Cracking. Read This: by Orunto: 11:14am On Feb 18, 2015
Change is English language. It is not a dialet of APC. Her Excellency is simply telling us to change ie turn to doing GOOD.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Drops A New Rips Cracking. Read This: by Horllamideh(m): 11:25am On Feb 18, 2015
Thank God say she no put am this way "vote for Ebele Buhari and Namadi Osinbajo,vote for change"

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Drops A New Rips Cracking. Read This: by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 18, 2015
Kessyy2k4:
pej PEJ addressing crowd addressing a crowd during the PDP presidential rally in kaduna, as you all know, pej PEJ wouldnt stop amazing us. infact, she could won win best the best comedian comedienne of the year, if she practise practices comedy [s]as ah
this is [s]are
latest heat , in the grammarian industry. "my nija people, vote for Goodluck and namadi sambo,.... VOTE FOR CHANGE!" gringrin;Dso PEJ is now campaigning FOR APC

Guy.I taya to correct your 'RIPS' cracking post.

The best option is this

[s]
this is are latest heat, in the grammarian industry. "my nija people, vote for Goodluck and namadi sambo,.... VOTE FOR CHANGE!" ;Dso PEJ is now campaigning FOR APC[/s]

Now crack your own 'RIPS' or Rest in Pieces

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan Drops A New Rips Cracking. Read This: by mejai(m): 11:45am On Feb 18, 2015
@op, Ur gbagun is before d gods for recommendations.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Drops A New Rips Cracking. Read This: by moderatorr1: 11:49am On Feb 18, 2015
@OP your own English is even more frustrated

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Drops A New Rips Cracking. Read This: by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 18, 2015
mejai:
@op, Ur gbagun is before d gods for recommendations.

Recommendations or judgement ?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Drops A New Rips Cracking. Read This: by moderatorr1: 11:56am On Feb 18, 2015
Kessyy2k4:

Title: Patience Jonathan Drops A New Rips Cracking (Gbagaun). Read This:
pej addressing crowd (Gbagaun)
during the PDP presidential rally in kaduna, (Gbagaun. no period)
as you all know, pej wouldnt (gbagaun)stop amazing us.
infact (Gbagaun. No caps),
she could won best comedian of the year (Gbagaun!), if she practise (gbagaun. Incorrect spelling) comedy as a hobby.

this (Gbagaun. No caps) is are (gbagaun: 'her')latest heat (gbagaun! 'hit'),
in the grammarian industry.
"my nija (gbagaun: 'naija' ) people, vote for Goodluck and namadi sambo,.... VOTE FOR CHANGE!" gringrin;Dso PEJ is now campaigning FOR APC

Are you working for English Murder Inc? If you blow this English at the embassy, you will be arrested for verbal terrorism grin
Now you have seen that English is not easy. Its a second language, even ban ki moon makes bloody mistakes. Its not a measure of intelligence.
When next someone makes mistake in English language, would you now be of good behaviour?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan Drops A New Rips Cracking. Read This: by 100Cents: 1:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
Kessyy2k4:
pej addressing crowd during the PDP presidential rally in kaduna, as you all know, pej wouldnt stop amazing us. infact, [size=17] she could won [/size] best comedian of the year, if she practise comedy as a hobby.
[size=17] this is are latest heat, [/size] in the grammarian industry. "my nija people, vote for Goodluck and namadi sambo,.... VOTE FOR CHANGE!" gringrin;Dso PEJ is now campaigning FOR APC

Seriously, you should not laugh at someone misusing English words because what you have done is tantamount to Crucifixion..

Meanwhile what do you mean by RIPS cracking ?

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Drops A New Rips Cracking. Read This: by 100Cents: 1:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
Imanuelle:

Recommendations or judgement ?

Condemnation..

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Drops A New Rips Cracking. Read This: by Biggty(m): 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
She's tired of her husband clueless and incompetent, thus clamoring for change herself

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Drops A New Rips Cracking. Read This: by D9ty7(m): 2:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
Op, for your mind you have achieved something at the expense of PEJ right? Like you've made people laugh with this useless thread of yours?
Believe me, I tried to laugh but instead, my eyes was welled up with tears. You know why? The future is bleak.
The leaders of tomorrow are commiting the greatest grammatical blunder, but rather than enrol at any extra mural centre for extensive classes in English language, they keep policing PEJ, a leader of today.
Did you even read your post?
The bottom line is; he who lives in a glass house should not throw stones. You know why? Get a standard english textbook + a dictionary and read you post.
Don't thank me, thank God.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Drops A New Rips Cracking. Read This: by omenka(m): 2:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
talktimi:
Yes it is really RIPS cracking cool
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Drops A New Rips Cracking. Read This: by bnovative(m): 2:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
Kessyy2k4:
"she could won", and u think u are better than her? Teacher don't teach me nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Drops A New Rips Cracking. Read This: by Dannidom(m): 2:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
Kessyy2k4:
see my broda "gbaguan" bomb dey your head
Re: Patience Jonathan Drops A New Rips Cracking. Read This: by steppin: 2:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
moderatorr1:

Are you working for English Murder Inc? If you blow this English at the embassy, you will be arrested for verbal terrorism grin
Now you have seen that English is not easy. Its a second language, even ban ki moon makes bloody mistakes. Its not a measure of intelligence.
When next someone makes mistake in English language, would you now be of good behaviour?
His own gbagaun no get part two!
Smh. APC and their illiterate fans!
Next, he'll tell you he's a graduate from AbU zaria.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Drops A New Rips Cracking. Read This: by EnigmAries(m): 2:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
@OP, you see your life?
Is it grammatically wrong for PEJ to say "VOTE FOR CHANGE"?
Obviously, the Woman has Buhariasischeesy
This wind of CHANGE is really contagious walahi grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Drops A New Rips Cracking. Read This: by NaMe4: 2:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
RIPS cracking indeed
Re: Patience Jonathan Drops A New Rips Cracking. Read This: by njuwo(m): 4:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
Kessyy2k4:
Honourable, you don't understand, she means vote for Goodluck, vote for namadi sambo, vote and receive the 20 billion dollars change.
Re: Patience Jonathan Drops A New Rips Cracking. Read This: by sorepco(m): 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
You de laff her english? wehn you cant write coherent english. if to say i mark you write up, i go give you 3.5 over 10. Read wetin u write with all the grammatical errors; reread it and do the needed corrections, mate

Kessyy2k4:

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Drops A New Rips Cracking. Read This: by Slimzjoe(m): 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
You Spelled Ribs as Rips And U're Laffin At PEJ who Eats 4Times a Day?? Dumb Kid

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Drops A New Rips Cracking. Read This: by lanicky(f): 5:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
9jatriot:

OP, we would love to laugh but we need a video to support.

Gbam....exactly what I wanted to say.

Btw...OP, which one be RIP cracking?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Drops A New Rips Cracking. Read This: by lorddannie: 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
Kessyy2k4:

You are a learner, "Women for Change" has been existing before APC was conceived

The group remained under her and has been propagating the message of transformation, change and women empowerment

You are the clu*** one here grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Drops A New Rips Cracking. Read This: by Kessyy2k4(m): 11:42am On Feb 21, 2015
eagleeye2:

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.
Op, remove the log in your eyes, before trying to remove the splinter in PEJ's eyes.
bro! nufin on my eyes... BTW ,[b]the ERRORS[/b]is a deliberate attempt to pull traffic 2 d thread!
Re: Patience Jonathan Drops A New Rips Cracking. Read This: by Kessyy2k4(m): 11:46am On Feb 21, 2015
moderatorr1:

bro,
the erros is a deliberate attempt to pull traffic to thread, i know guy wil tryna correct me, in that, traffic pull wil exist

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alison-madueke: I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere / See Horrific Photos As ISIS Sets Four Men On Fire In Iraq / OOGUN KIRIJI -the World’s Longest Ethnic Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.