Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! (40107 Views)

Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! by Badguy001(m): 11:54pm On May 06, 2015
OK.
Re: Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! by wallmosh: 10:14am On May 27, 2015
abbey4christ:
They told us the training will start by April..How is that realisable now?

We hope by June the training should start. Abi na?

Possibly they may experience reduction in the number of expected candidates as some has secured alternatives.
Re: Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! by rammyty: 9:04pm On May 28, 2015
Please has anyone that wrote on 18 April 2015 got a reply text. Just wanna know if I should be hopeful or to forget about it
Re: Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! by wallmosh: 2:29am On May 30, 2015
Phyphian:
No, I haven't. But i am still hoping they will do that soon.
chiggiee:

yup, i passed. proceeding to the next stage.
Badguy001:

After the test, there is an Assessment Center (AC) stage. If u make it through AC, an interview with the partners (last stage).
The programme is meant to run for 3 months. It was initially scheduled to commence in April but doesn't seem feasible anymore. In view of that, I can't say. Probably June.

Guys any latest at least one should know what's next and next is what. Thanks
Re: Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! by tmeeto: 9:36am On Jun 08, 2015
Have they gotten back to anyone after the assessment center?
Re: Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 08, 2015
Nope..Not me..
It's so annoying how they will ignore us for so long without even trying to let us know what's up.
tmeeto:
Re: Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! by wallmosh: 8:56am On Jun 13, 2015
tmeeto:
Phyphian:
Nope..Not me..
It's so annoying how they will ignore us for so long without even trying to let us know what's up.

How sure are we that they have not connected some of ours? Remember the slogan "Only successful candidates will be contacted".
Re: Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! by wallmosh: 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
wallmosh:

How sure are we that they have not connected some of ours? Remember the slogan "Only successful candidates will be contacted".

I think we are bounded in the shadow of this:
www.nairaland.com/2377580/why-does-mr-adekola-akintola
Re: Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! by Topkush: 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
wallmosh:

I think we are bounded in the shadow of this:
www.nairaland.com/2377580/why-does-mr-adekola-akintola
Please did cardinal stone eventually call you, I received an invitation for their graduate trainee position, please reach me on WhatsApp , I have some questions please
Re: Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! by wallmosh: 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
Topkush:

Please did cardinal stone eventually call you, I received an invitation for their graduate trainee position, please reach me on WhatsApp 08133158547, I have some questions please
I am sorry I wouldn't be able to reach on WhatsApp for personal reason. This platform is good enough to ask your questions at least others will also benefit.

Practice your business mathematics very well especially the aspect of percentages, ratio and proportions.

Also attempt basic grammar and comprehensive passages because the questions are simple but it's a battle of time.

Wishing you and others good luck
Re: Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! by Topkush: 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
wallmosh:

I am sorry I wouldn't be able to reach on WhatsApp for personal reason. This platform is good enough to ask your questions at least others will also benefit.
Practice your business mathematics very well especially the aspect of percentages, ratio and proportions.
Also attempt basic grammar and comprehensive passages because the questions are simple but it's a battle of time.
Wishing you and others good luck

Thanks, but I have another aptitude scheduled for that same day, so I'm considering which to go for, I like to know if you got the job and other details too
Re: Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! by wallmosh: 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2016
Topkush:

Thanks, but I have another aptitude scheduled for that same day, so I'm considering which to go for, I like to know if you got the job and other details too

Your case is the same as mine. Just figure out if any of the test is scheduled in batches, then you draw your move
Re: Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! by Talkingboy: 7:56am On Feb 04, 2017
Hi all , How does this people's test look like , is it GMAT or SML , any essay writing ? and how many hours ? I have got a test with them pls . Thank You
Re: Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! by Nostradamu(m): 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
Me sef never get invite?? ds village pple wey dey monitor person buh God big pass una... still hoping o

grin grin grin grin Thanks for making my day, had a very rough day (and somewhat similar but very different experience). But then i logged on to NL...lo and behold your comments was among one of the ones that put a smile on my face. Nice. Sha, forget village pipo, na you gangan be the boss. DEM NEVA 'RISH'. WON TI POH TOH. grin grin grin

I love NL and NLers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UBA Graduate Management Acceleration Programme (GMAP) 2022 / Union Bank Calling For Interview / Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.