Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", (12880 Views)

Barcanista! See This :) / Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand / The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 18, 2015
Fellow Nairalanders,

Many people have been wondering on why the sudden change of camp from Pro-APC to Pro-GEJ. Is it for money? Attention? Patriotism or Self interest? I write this to let you be the judge yourself.

THE GENESIS
I joined this forum with this Moniker in 1 May 2013. As at then, I was a loyal Pro-Jonathan because I believe in giving leaders the necessary support and not desperation pull him down. I criticised him prominently during the Oduah saga. I hailed him when necessary as at then.

ON OBANIKORO:
I have always admired Obanikoro for his resolute, his antecedents as a LGA Boss, a Senator and a Commissioner in Lagos. I created few threads to eulogise him but I have never met him. He doesn't even know my face. The media carried some propaganda against him, I find them untrue. I decided on my own to do something for him and I stood for it even when I was with the "progressive"
https://www.nairaland.com/1316479/koro-real-messiah-lagos-state
https://www.nairaland.com/1318421/things-need-know-senator-musliu

MOVING TO Pro-APC
I moved to APC because I believed GEJ wasn't doing enough. I believed he isn't meeting some of the expectation. I needed something more. Despite that, I acknowleged him for his FOI law and for the Agric Sector. I once did a thread on it but didn't go deeper.
I had loved Dr Rabiu Kwankwaso of Kano state(as well as Shekarau). Even the PDP will attest to his giant stride. I wanted him as President to lead the change. Until someone asked me to do a research on Buhari. I did and I loved it. Even as a pro-Buhari, Kwankwaso remained my second choice. I never loathed Koro nor deny Kwankwaso even when Tomakint and Onaisisi joked about it. I maintained my stand. In fact, I had wanted Koro to win the Lagos PDP ticket, though was not too pleased with his campaign. My support for Buhari was given so many names but I held on. Seun at a point said I was paid, I laughed over it. All through the primaries, I stick with buhari and vowed to only vote for him or Kwankwaso at the election
https://www.nairaland.com/2134288/why-support-general-muhammadu-buhari

MY NL APC "FRIENDS"
I had tried to establish mutual relationship to pro-APC members. I had initiated ways to see how GMB can be boosted, I sent friendly mails and chat with some. But I have NEVER sent mail to any APC Group or Buhari Offline Group to make me their member, I and my "friends" laughed and play here, I had told them all. I see them as united patriots. When I got message of threats, I alerted them, I started with Ibnsultan, then send to others. Ibnsultan asked his source and he confirmed it. He deleted his account, I insisted on going on. I asked my "friends" for a cover, they responded by giving me "advice" to lay low(everyone loves security). I never asked anyone to pay me. But I am surprised that they are using it as a blackmail tool. I'm not bothered, I leave all to you to judge.

MY RELATIONShIP WITH NLDERS
When I was with the PDP I had maintained friendship with Donphilopus, Berem and some other pro-APC even when we don't agree. I also kept my friendship with pro-PDP alike.
When I defected to APC, I still maintained my relationship with pro-PDP guys, inclyding bloodykiller, Agabai23, Truckpusher, scantee, anonimi, firefire, mogidi, the babes and others. Few though see me as fanatical, but I showed them I was not. Though my relationship with MzMycolli and one or two people was affected.

APC/eAPC HYPOCRISY AND ATTACK:
Let me start by saying I have enjoyed friendship with ilugunboy which I hope doesn't get affected. During APC registration in January 2014 I was not in APC yet and I do banter him. It was on defined level and we laughed over it. My crossing over was not because of him anyway, but he was glad I did. To the subject, I started getting my banters when I created an innocent thread on a Wednesday morning after the Military had denied knowledge of Buhari certificate the previous day. Before I did, I had messaged Donphilopus to express my displeasure with the way APC was handling the issue. I won't say his reply.
https://www.nairaland.com/2104898/buharis-certificate-controversy-stayed-too
I also got more and name calling when I voiced my displeasure on the boycott of channels debate. Though I had supported that of NEDG
https://www.nairaland.com/2121626/nedg-presidential-debate-boycott-defence
https://www.nairaland.com/2126175/channelstv-presidential-debate-a.p.c-should
I condemned Amaechi and criticised him and APC when they threatened parallel government.
https://www.nairaland.com/2059843/parallel-government-open-letter-governor

In all these I was still committed to Buhari but not APC. I got their venom when I stated my opinion regarding the ING. They called me names and accusations upon that. I had to publish my conversation with the accuser. I never begged for appointment or money.
https://www.nairaland.com/2149476/interim-national-government-one-propaganda

I looked through their gimmick and realised that change cannot be got from those characters except retrogressive change. Hence, I withdrew my support and decided to tow with the Jonathans, at least we offer support and criticisms to make Nigeria better. I can't be a maloo following a master on a trip to nowhere. My erstwhile "friends" had become my antagonist. But Aanumama, ibnsultan, Obiagelli and probably few others remained friends.

FRIENDs INDEED:
If I'm Ijaw and only love you because you are Ijaw, then I'm not your friend. If I'm a Christian and only love Christians, it makes me an hypocrite. If I'm APC and hate PDP supporters, it makes me evil. My PDP friends came to my back, some called, some pinged and all expressing support. Dein77 and Truckpusher are indeed brothers. Firefire is one best dude anyone can ask. Pure love, pure friendship. Bloodykiller, serverstrup or so, Biafranqueen and many others are besties. Whoever comes to your aid when your "friends" mocks you for no reason is your friend.
"...Brotherhood should not be define by just political affiliation, mutual respect and understanding even in disagreement should supersede. Secondly, I see no moral standing in remaining where you are told yoi aren't wanted".

MY DEFECTION:
I had consulted widely. Initially I had wanted to be a neutral but there is no neutrality in politics. If the people in PDP are not bitter even at internal criticism, then there is hope to better things within. I had to check again the characters of people around GMB, they are not suited for Leadership except very silent few. I had to become fully Pro-Jonathan and PDP. When a man that hasn't got power is arrogant, it becomes a problem when he gets power. I love GMB but his friends politically as at now are people that can be likened to vipers. I won't vote for him. I see similarity between eAPC and main APC. It suck!

NL APC ACCUSATION;
They say I beg money to support and I am paid by PDP. They say I'm self serving. They say I left for PDP girl (perhaps someone was envious), all are emotional comments and they should prove it. They promised me "Cramjones treatment", I promise them that I shall not be moved. I'm an Okrikan, I don't get cowed.
I will not be forced to stoop so low to tell people my private conversation with my "progressive" brethren except when there's a blackmail.
I will also not want to dwell on this issue but to commit my time and resources to my new affiliation.
I still love them on nairaland nevertheless, but I know who means well for me and for Nigeria.

WHAT NEXT:
I am committed to the transformation of Nigeria. I believe we can change only in sincerity. My criticism notwithstanding. Fellow patriots, you will agree with me that we need #Change, but not a negative one. We can change in Jonathan's PDP. Hypocrisy is worse than terrorism. Our country shall never be run by those "progressives" indeed. Hypocrites can't bring change.

God Bless You All
Jonathan For President 2010-2019.
God Bless Nigeria

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by ayukdaboss(m): 11:53am On Feb 18, 2015
I thought you claimed that you were defecting to neutrality and criticizing both parties constructively (having the interest of Nigerians at heart)? You're already on the "GEJ Till 2019" TANoid groove? grin

Bros I still maintain my stand that you're a big joke.

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Obadiah77(m): 11:54am On Feb 18, 2015
You are getting boring undecided undecided

you av to seek our attention continuosly on top 1vote wey u go vote?

You better get yourself a job and stop fo0!ing around undecided undecided

[size=15pt] Sai Buhari [/size]

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by papaejima1: 11:54am On Feb 18, 2015
On your Marks,
Set,
Go!!

With the Fireworks that is.... grin grin grin

Brings my chair nearer, buys my popcorn and waits patiently.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by edogirl2: 11:57am On Feb 18, 2015
You keep opening threads after threads explaining yourself.

We told you already - we need no further explanation.

Do you have a problem understanding that?

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Topeakintola: 11:58am On Feb 18, 2015
Barcanista you are becoming very pompous and it is very irritating.

Stop your holier than thou attitude.

E-APC is the same as APC- you are sick

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by kay1one2(m): 11:58am On Feb 18, 2015
Omo guy na only one vote you get! Naira land actually only represents only about 1% of nigerian voters! In as much as I am gej, your head don dey too swell! Vote and sleep!

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by jaybee3(m): 11:59am On Feb 18, 2015
Phew

You really need to relax bro...

where do you even get the time to be associating and disassociating willy nilly. Most of you folks really need to get busy in ya real lives.

Anyone with hope for Nigerian should know our common enemies are the politicians irrespective of their political party

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Idrismusty97(m): 11:59am On Feb 18, 2015
You have said this like a million times. Focus more on your new appointment not your "e-reputation". This is getting ridiculous and childish.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by 1wolex85: 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
MR Barcanista, dont you have anything else to do?

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
You should move on already....

The more you explain, the less sense it makes....

Move on dear kiss

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Idrismusty97(m): 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
jaybee3:
Phew

You really need to relax bro...

Honestly...

8 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by edogirl2: 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

Who is this Ashawoo girl?

Are mad

Actually, am not Ashawo nor am I mad.

Next question

17 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
What new song is our bird singing again?

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by ArchEnemy(m): 12:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
smiley nice write up Op

I agree with the point that GMB does not have the right Men around him even if he has got the best of intentions

And everyone is entitled to his own belief so true friends stick with you despite differences. Afterall, no matter who wins the election. We ll still live together in Nigeria.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Gboliwe: 12:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
Seriously? angry

Are you not tired of all these? angry What level of attention seeking is this one na? Haven't we read and re-read and re-re-read all these long before now?

Abeg abeg abeg, while there are people who may find this interesting, I and a whole lot are beginning to find it irritating, childish and an iota of joblessness! Dude get over it! If you are in PDP, congrats but what we don't do here is seek attention angry especially, annoying attention.

Ngwakwe, afam4eva, OAM4J, Maclatunji etc, someone should come and carry this thread to a section I may likely not see it.
Thanks

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by edogirl2: 12:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

Who is this Ashawoo girl?

Are mad

Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by itetemi: 12:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
edogirl2:

Next question

you dey mind the clown.nothing constructive to say...............symptoms of a pdp e rat

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
Barcanista,please move on and stop opening sympathetic threads to please those you have joined.

Why all these nau?

sighs

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by lekkie073(m): 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
Barcanista, ur defection is neither good nor bad. Main reason why some ppl will be disappointed while some will be happy. But don't make the act of defecting a habit.... cool

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by EnigmAries(m): 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
You're just an attention seeker. That's all!

16 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Topeakintola: 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
Gboliwe:
Seriously? angry

Are you not tired of all these? angry What level of attention seeking is this one na? Haven't we read and re-read and re-re-read all these long before now?

Abeg abeg abeg, while there are people who may find this interesting, I and a whole lot are beginning to find it irritating, childish and an iota of joblessness! Dude get over it! If you are in PDP, congrats but what we don't do here is seek attention angry especially, annoying attention.

Ngwakwe, afam4eva, OAM4J, Maclatunji etc, someone should come and carry this thread to a section I may likely not see it.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by jaybee3(m): 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

Then STFU from this thread or Thunder will fire your ancestors there

Why are you so abusive?
Na wa oooo

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
edogirl2:

Next question
you should have just ignored that dumbfuck and attention seeking troll. He is nairaland resident he-goat. His nuisance will be dealt with soon.

15 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by 1wolex85: 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
ayukdaboss:
I thought you claimed that you were defecting to neutrality and criticizing both parties constructively (having the interest of Nigerians at heart)? You're already on the "GEJ Till 2019" TANoid groove? grin

Bros I still maintain my stand that you're a big joke.
As in! His reasons are just laughable, watery and make no sense. So if pdp supporters turn on him,what happens? Another Atiku in the making. To think i felt upset when Seun said he was paid. The turn around cant be this drastic if he actually believed in GMB like he claimed.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Idrismusty97(m): 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
Gboliwe:
Seriously? angry

Thanks
That was how Cramjones slowly became irrelevant.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
@ All:
This thread is based on the request by some people to clarify issues. @Berem I doid not tag you nor force you to read the thread or comment. I carefully mentioned people. You should avoid it if its boring. This applies to your co-travellers. I shall not be forced to join issues with any of you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
Barcanista, I advice you don't explain to anyone again.

We understand your plight, move on and don't be moved with the tantrums from the RETROprogressives.

You don't owe them an explanation. Shikom

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Topeakintola: 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
Bloodykiller, serverstrup or so, Biafranqueen and many others are besties.

U must b one of the most naive person i have ever seen. U are only a tool and a fool.

Even PDP members do not want to be associated with bloodykiller, u are a m0ron

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PHCN Cable Electrocutes Girl In Edo / See Complete List Of Nigerian Army Rank And Salary, / Stolen Babies Reunited With Parents In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.