Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee (76123 Views)

Post Of Engineer Trainee Globalcom / Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open / Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by leeraz: 10:27am On Mar 14, 2015
AutoCAD Civil 3D Training in Abuja
Civil engineering design software Training
AutoCAD® Civil 3D® civil engineering design software is a civil design and documentation solution that supports Building Information Modeling (BIM) workflows. Use AutoCAD Civil 3D, to better understand project performance, maintain more consistent data and processes, and respond faster to change. Organize your work with Vault Professional in the Civil 3D design environment. Civil Engineering:AutoCAD Civil 3D is the new software by Autodesk, which provides an ideal solution for civil engineers involved in Building Information Modeling (BIM). With the help of Civil 3D, project visualization, analysis and designing of roads and infrastructures becomes quite easy. The package includes tools for 3D visualization, storm-water analysis, takeoff on quantity and analysis of geospatial aspects. Civil engineers can can analyze various scenarios which have the potential to occur in future, so as to optimize the final outcome of any project...engineering is technical, get technical, become indispensable at your work or in your next interview. call 08103173481 or 09099820504..
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by Jagabanthelion: 10:30am On Mar 14, 2015
faith2ogesco:
Pple invited got mail.. Gate crashers got txt

Wow...thanks.Which did u get,mail or txt? Me I haven't seen any o.
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by Yeahreen(m): 7:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
So wats the next process after sending in the updated CV's. I hope it's employment letters. grin
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by Yeahreen(m): 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
Was Genuinely invited nd got d mail
Jagabanthelion:

To send updated CVs to an email address they gave.

Sorry but be a bit precise. Do u know any one genuinely invited that got it?

Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by faith2ogesco(m): 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
Jagabanthelion:

Wow...thanks.Which did u get,mail or txt? Me I haven't seen any o.
Txt
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by faith2ogesco(m): 1:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
Yeahreen:
So wats the next process after sending in the updated CV's. I hope it's employment letters. grin
kip dreaming grin
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by Yeahreen(m): 2:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
Hehehe#Its allowed grin
faith2ogesco:
kip dreaming grin
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
faith2ogesco:
Txt
So na gatecrashing things? Oga, I gbadu your style of job hunting, you ain't smiling at all cheesy cheesy

May God bless your hustle smiley

1 Like

Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by Chukaholic: 8:38am On Mar 16, 2015
[/quote][ Yeahreen ]So wats the next process after sending in the updated CV's. I hope it's employment letters. [quote]

I admire ur optimism, but if you actually read between the lines, it could still be a diplomatic way of saying you dint make the test. So its too early to get your hopes too high to avoid your bubbles being bursted... grin
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by Yeahreen(m): 10:16am On Mar 16, 2015
Hehehe, I admire urs the most. I Also admire the fact that u admire my optimism grin #Wish Us All D Best #Oluwa Bless Our Hussle smiley
Chukaholic:
[ Yeahreen ]So wats the next process after sending in the updated CV's. I hope it's employment letters.

I admire ur optimism, but if you actually read between the lines, it could still be a diplomatic way of saying you dint make the test. So its too early to get your hopes too high to avoid your bubbles being bursted... grin
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by faith2ogesco(m): 12:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
MarvellousGod:
So na gatecrashing things? Oga, I gbadu your style of job hunting, you ain't smiling at all cheesy cheesy

May God bless your hustle smiley
aaaaaaaaammmmmeeeeeeeennnnnnnn. I apply dem no call me.. Wetin i go do na... I burst in dere o
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by XtraSmooth404: 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
hmmm.. Zion men everywhere grin
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
faith2ogesco:
aaaaaaaaammmmmeeeeeeeennnnnnnn. I apply dem no call me.. Wetin i go do na... I burst in dere o
cheesy cheesy cool cool
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by kachnov(m): 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
Chukaholic:
[ Yeahreen ]So wats the next process after sending in the updated CV's. I hope it's employment letters.

Guys ,the invite for updated CVs is it for only successful people?
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by faith2ogesco(m): 5:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
XtraSmooth404:
hmmm.. Zion men everywhere grin
Meanin undecided undecided
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by prelinctus: 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
Chukaholic:

Nothing like 'bursted', bro.

2 Likes

Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by faith2ogesco(m): 9:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
prelinctus:

Nothing like 'bursted', bro.
Must u talk..evil dudes... Smh... lipsrsealed
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by Chukaholic: 10:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
[quote]prelinctus:
Nothing like 'bursted', bro.[quote]

My mistake...tnx for the correction.
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by uscofield: 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
This is to inform you that we will be receiving CVs for the Engineering Trainee Programme. The Engineering Trainee Programme is designed to introduce the participants to the:                                                               
1.    Production Systems, Processes and procedures

2.    Equipment configurations and functions

3.    Safety requirements and environmental expectations

ELIGIBILITY
1.    OND graduates of various fields of Engineering.  
Qualified candidates are invited to apply by submitting their updated CVs to careers@notore.com not later than March 24, 2015. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Kindly note that this is strictly for OND graduates
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by Yeahreen(m): 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
Are dese guys for real?
uscofield:

This is to inform you that we will be receiving CVs for the Engineering Trainee Programme. The Engineering Trainee Programme is designed to introduce the participants to the:                                                               
1.    Production Systems, Processes and procedures

2.    Equipment configurations and functions

3.    Safety requirements and environmental expectations

ELIGIBILITY
1.    OND graduates of various fields of Engineering.  
Qualified candidates are invited to apply by submitting their updated CVs to careers@notore.com not later than March 24, 2015. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Kindly note that this is strictly for OND graduates

Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by uscofield: 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
Yeahreen:
Are dese guys for real?

Ask Google, if u can't, check the email address provided. Guy, allow those that want to apply to do so. It's strictly for OND engineers.
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by Yeahreen(m): 5:42am On Mar 24, 2015
What are you saying? Did I stop anyone from applying? Dey conducted an aptitude test few weeks back for over 700 candidates nd no 1 has heard from dem. Nd now dis, dats d reason for askin if d coy pple r really serious. #No Be Only Ask Google, Like u even know hw to use google....#mshwwww
uscofield:

Ask Google, if u can't, check the email address provided. Guy, allow those that want to apply to do so. It's strictly for OND engineers.
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by uscofield: 8:17am On Mar 24, 2015
Yeahreen:
What are you saying? Did I stop anyone from applying? Dey conducted an aptitude test few weeks back for over 700 candidates nd no 1 has heard from dem. Nd now dis, dats d reason for askin if d coy pple r really serious. #No Be Only Ask Google, Like u even know hw to use google....#mshwwww

Ur "real" question sounded as if they are scammers. Let me ask u, what kind of graduates was specified in the first advert that u participated in d test (OND or BSc)?
U got a text message/email from them asking u to send ur updated CV, not everyone that wrote that test got the message, yet u claimed u haven't heard from them.....learn to use d correct statement when making comments...let me quote u again..."are they real?"
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by Yeahreen(m): 10:31am On Mar 24, 2015
Guess you need to be enlighten on the word "Sarcasm"..Yuh Can Google It..Next tym ask if u didn't get the context of one's statement. #Instead of askin me to use google..#have a gud dai..
uscofield:

Ur "real" question sounded as if they are scammers. Let me ask u, what kind of graduates was specified in the first advert that u participated in d test (OND or BSc)?
U got a text message/email from them asking u to send ur updated CV, not everyone that wrote that test got the message, yet u claimed u haven't heard from them.....learn to use d correct statement when making comments...let me quote u again..."are they real?"
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by Chukaholic: 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
Yeahreen:
$

I can relate with you on this one bro. Not even a regret or success mail from them to those who wrote the test last month. If I'm to understand this guy's post, it seems they have nullified the already written test, and now want to work with only OND holders. But thats #bullcrap
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by Yeahreen(m): 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
Exactly my point bruv. After inviting almost 700 peeps...peeps travelled from all over nigeria for the test..nd now dey advertising for OND holders without concluding d previous one. #Men, E Go Better...#Oluwa's Involved.
Chukaholic:
$

I can relate with you on this one bro. Not even a regret or success mail from them to those who wrote the test last month. If I'm to understand this guy's post, it seems they have nullified the already written test, and now want to work with only OND holders. But thats #bullcrap

1 Like

Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by faith2ogesco(m): 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
author=Yeahreen post=31963827]Exactly my point bruv. After inviting almost 700 peeps...peeps travelled from all over nigeria for the test..nd now dey advertising for OND holders without concluding d previous one. #Men, E Go Better...#Oluwa's Involved. [/quote]naaah.i dont think so. Ond will prob b employed to work with b.sc. doing d technical jobs. U know dey hv a generating power station now so dey nid ond holders for some roles and b.sc for others.. Am currently in d power industry dats y i know dat.. Marvelous God. I hail ooo. Still shocked at ur gender
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by Yeahreen(m): 6:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
faith2ogesco:
author=Yeahreen post=31963827] naaah.i dont think so. Ond will prob b employed to work with b.sc. doing d technical jobs. U know dey hv a generating power station now so dey nid ond holders for some roles and b.sc for others.. Am currently in d power industry dats y i know dat.. @Marvelous God. I hail ooo. Still shocked at ur gender
owk, Tanks For This info..lets keep our fingers crossed
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by fidel9871: 11:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
pls can any1 help me with d mail/sms sent to candidates to send updated cvs?
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by faith2ogesco(m): 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
Heard invites HV started rolling in
.how true is DAT biko
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by kachnov(m): 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
faith2ogesco:
.how true is DAT biko

Yup,two of my guys got the invite.
None for me yet...fingers crossed.
Re: Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee by Chukaholic: 12:36am On Apr 08, 2015
faith2ogesco:
.how true is DAT biko

That's true. Its confirmed. I know of someone who has got the invitation. Yet to get mine tho...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test / Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police / From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.