Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

What Is D Fastest Download Speed U Have Ever Recorded On A Any Network In Naija - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / What Is D Fastest Download Speed U Have Ever Recorded On A Any Network In Naija (2927 Views)

Fero Mobile Launches Bigtime In Naija!!!! / Ntel 0804 4g Network In Nigeria Now Comes Alive / Etisalat Unlimited Download Speed + Fast Internet Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is D Fastest Download Speed U Have Ever Recorded On A Any Network In Naija by Denko2721987(m): 2:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
The download speed of any ISP or generic network service effectively determines its real strength, not necessarily in terms of network coverage but SPEED which is one of the most important factors of a good isp as every consumer would always be on the look out for.. Over the years i have used practically all generic networks {the likes of mtn, airtel, etisalat and glo that offer combined mobile services like internet and calls} and i must say that the fastest network i have used so far is - funny enough, emptyhen (mtn).. Yes mtn and with it, i can say i have achieved top speeds of 2MB per second at one time and depending on the modem and location even now that i know these networks are more loaded than before with the advent of new mobile technologies and devices like the tablet,tab and smartphones etc, i still get at least 500 - 1MB Per second of speed when downloading on average using the internet download manager (IDM) which is quite reasonable at least for the Nigerian standard..

So peeps, tell us the highest download speed you have ever recorded from any service provider or network in Nigeria with proof oh. Cos i have proof to back up mine.. Bless

(1) (Reply)

Dell Vostro1530, And Dell Inspiron 1545 / SOLD!!! / Apple Beats Solo 3 wireless For Sale At 49k And Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.