Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,853 members, 7,806,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Help: Link Youtube Adsense Account To - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help: Link Youtube Adsense Account To (3300 Views)

Is There Any Alternative To ? / How To Login/link Youtube Account By Using Gmail / Transfer From Wordpress To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Link Youtube Adsense Account To by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
Hi Webmasters. I followed a thread on this site and successfully got an approved YouTube AdSense account. However, I am having trouble linking my YouTube AdSense account to my blog because I can not find the account settings on the AdSense write.

Please, Can anyone direct me what to do?
Re: Help: Link Youtube Adsense Account To by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
That thing doesn't work again. The person that gave you that information gave you old information.
Re: Help: Link Youtube Adsense Account To by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
Tandullceblog:
That thing doesn't work again. The person that gave you that information gave you old information.
Thank you very much. So what should I do? Now I have the YouTube AdSense account, can I run my and still apply for an account with the ?
Re: Help: Link Youtube Adsense Account To by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:
Thank you very much. So what should I do? Now I have the YouTube AdSense account, can I run my and still apply for an account with the ?

Yes, you should be able to. But you will have to use a different email address since having two adsense accounts is against the rules.
Re: Help: Link Youtube Adsense Account To by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 3:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Yes, you should be able to. But you will have to use a different email address since having two adsense accounts is against the rules.
The YouTube AdSense account already have my name and address. Do you think opening a new email and getting an AdSense account with the same name and address would not cause problems?
Re: Help: Link Youtube Adsense Account To by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:
The YouTube AdSense account already have my name and address. Do you think opening a new email and getting an AdSense account with the same name and address would not cause problems?

You won't even be able to do that- use same name and address.

See eh, normally, you are supposed to be able to use the same adsense account for your different sites. In order words, you can use the account for both your YouTube and your blog

But your blog has to be approved first before you can put adsense ads on it.

1 Like

Re: Help: Link Youtube Adsense Account To by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
Tandullceblog:

See eh, normally, you are supposed to be able to use the same adsense account for your different sites. In order words, you can use the account for both your YouTube and your blog

Thank you very much. You are amazing and a big help.
Re: Help: Link Youtube Adsense Account To by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:
Thank you very much. You are amazing and a big help.

Uwc

1 Like

Re: Help: Link Youtube Adsense Account To by Nobody: 1:41am On Feb 19, 2015
Tandullceblog:

S'up Blogger, mind meeting you on Fb?

(1) (Reply)

*** PAYPAL FUNDING, FACEBOOK ADS & ONLINE PAYMENTS/RECEIVE Etc; Come In.** / How Do I Charge For Ecommerce Product Upload? / What Is Wrong With Smartwebng.com?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.