Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive (59948 Views)

Benue Lady Reveals Why Yoruba Women Have Big Butts / Do I Have Big Bosoms? / For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
I don't understand why guys always drool over a woman that has big bosoms.

Yesterday, my boyfriend made a comment that really annoyed me. He told me that he wished my bosoms were bigger. I felt very bad hearing him say that but I just hid my annoyance
My bosoms are not that big but I have a nice body and a pretty face

Must a woman's mammary gland have to be big before she can look pretty?
Does having big bosoms add to the beauty of a woman?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
To the gullible and carnally minded ones ....... yes

but to the sensible , matured and those with visions ...... Not really

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by dkronicle(m): 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
One of d attributes.

2 Likes

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Enegod(m): 4:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
if you have big booobs but have a really
small a** (acceptable)
if you have a big a** but small booobs
(acceptable)
if you have no a** no booobs (not
acceptable)
undecided undecided

191 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Creamish(f): 4:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
.....atleast ur getting to know his tots...hez not hiding it... he'd most likely cheat on u with someone whoz better endowed... Hez d type u dont take too seriously. Save urself d heartache.

Im hoping derz sth about u dat he'd skip bigger b00bs for...else, change lanes sis.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Twaci(f): 4:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ma dear, if u listen to guys ehen, u will end up doing plastic surgery.

If its not ur boobs, its ur booty.

Big boobs or not, babes if u fine, u fine (and take note that beauty actually comes from within). Moreover, there are some big boobied girls I know that are so unattractive compared to some flat-chested one.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by jaybee3(m): 4:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
missclassy:

Nope.
I'm sure you already know this and don't need us validating it as fact.
He knew yours was orange like but yet he still came for the kill so your guess is good as mine

missclassy:

If it's well proportioned then hell yeah

I love me some big boobs though

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
Baffles the _shit out of me when a guy creates these kind of threads. I'm done mahn.

5 Likes

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
Blackett:
Baffles the _shit out of me when a guy creates these kind of threads. I'm done mahn.
angryangryangry

9 Likes

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
missclassy:
I don't understand why guys always drool over a woman that has big bosoms.
Yesterday, my boyfriend made a comment that really annoyed me. He told me that he wished my bosoms were bigger. I felt very bad hearing him say that but I just hid my annoyance
My bosoms are not that big but I have a nice body and a pretty face
Pishure of your b**bs or idonbilivit grin

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
Abegi to some extent it matters,imagine my GF and I with almost same cheat build up,wetin happen wen she no be model

1 Like

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by farano(f): 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
Enegod:
if you have big booobs but have a really
small a** (acceptable)
if you have a big a** but small booobs
(acceptable)
if you have no a** no booobs (not
acceptable)
undecided undecided
So you can't marry a supermodel tongue
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Kayoski(m): 4:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
Well spoken miss...
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Kayoski(m): 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:
To the gullible and carnally minded ones ....... yes

but to the sensible , matured and those with visions ...... Not really
well spoken miss
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Enegod(m): 4:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
farano:
supermodel with flat yansh? hell no!! tongue

39 Likes

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by xynerise: 4:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
I don't like big bweasts but it must be agile and brave, if you know what I mean cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by jaybee3(m): 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
xynerise:
I don't like big bweasts but it must be agile and brave, if you know what I mean cool
Ashawo kobo kobo cheesy cheesy cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Dotwillis1(m): 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
I don't care about booobs..

... TeamBigButts!

8 Likes

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
kindly mail me the pictures if you cant post it here.

Modified: haven seen the pictures, here is the verdict
The boobs though not up to handful is managable.
My advice is to use pumps so in 1month there can be a reasonable increase in size. Also eat well and do push ups to strengthen that area.
Cheers!!

3 Likes

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by xynerise: 4:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
jaybee3:

My role model is transferring his title to me sha grin

6 Likes

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
jaybee3:

see as bosom talk dey sweet you

2 Likes

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
farano:
it seems like this topic is giving you concerns.

11 Likes

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by jaybee3(m): 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
krall:
see as bosom talk dey sweet you

You wan make i lie or pretend?

5 Likes

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by MrFernandez(m): 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
A guy who truly loves you will not bother more about your physique/endowments....i ain't saying he doesn't love you though!

6 Likes

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
jaybee3:

You want make i lie or pretend?
no. enjoy yourself
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by wemmieslim(f): 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
If u ask me,na who I go ask?
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
Creamish:
.....atleast ur getting to know his tots...hez not hiding it... he'd most likely cheat on u with someone whoz better endowed... Hez d type u dont take too seriously. Save urself d heartache.

Im hoping derz sth about u dat he'd skip bigger b00bs for...else, change lanes sis.
haha
You said it all.
I don't know wassup with guys and a*s/boobz

3 Likes

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Fhemmmy: 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
I think moderate size to the body is the key . . . However, what everyone like or want differs.

1 Like

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Kedam(m): 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
No
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by xynerise: 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
Fhemmmy:
I think moderate size to the body is the key . . . However, what everyone like or want differs.
Someone said he can manage a lady with big breas't and flat butt. Hell no!! I ain't taking no Johnny Bravo as wife

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by farano(f): 5:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
Enegod:
supermodel with flat yansh? hell no!! tongue
What about this pretty woman

5 Likes

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Fhemmmy: 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
xynerise:

Someone said he can manage a lady with big breas't and flat butt. Hell no!! I ain't taking no Johnny Bravo as wife

Hell no for you and Hell yes for the dude in question . . . that is what made it a balanced world and something for everyone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) / Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) / Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.