Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,884 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive (59936 Views)

Benue Lady Reveals Why Yoruba Women Have Big Butts / Do I Have Big Bosoms? / For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
Amazo:

@OP: you're obviously a learner!

It's funny how some women react when the odds are not in your favor. You complain bitterly, play the victim and make us men the bad guys responsible for your self-induced woes if we don't play according to your script and accede to your demands. Now, as regards sexuality, you want us men to go against our default psychological programming and disregard certain bodily features women possess that naturally kindles our attraction towards women generally. Let me spell it out for you: big böobs, curvy hips and big äss is to a man what big dïcks and big bank accounts is to a woman. Let a man have a tiny d*ck, then you'll see you women, like a gushing tap with no control, running your mouths around town, on social media, and everywhere talking about how small his d*ck is, and he can't perform, he can't satisfy sexually, you're frustrated, you want out, blah blah blah. Same thing if a man can't provide for you as one might consider "normal", as you expect: he's stingy, he's broke, I can't cope with this poor guy...etc! Now, when the odds are against a man, he can go to hell, you are going to move on to the guy who has the odds in his favor and reaches or surpasses your expectations. You do all this because these things, big d*cks and money, matter to you sexually and otherwise. But now, when it comes to us men, concerning the things that matter to us sexually and otherwise, if the odds don't favor you, you women want us to adjust, ignore or outrightly discard the things that matter to us sexually and otherwise, which in this context, includes in big böobs, curvy hips and big äss. You don't want us to complain or even talk about it; rather you just want us to accept outrightly regardless of whether it meets up to our own expectations or not. No offense, some women have midget böobs, letter-T hips and äss like a flat tyre but if we complain then we are the bad guys, we're wicked, we're inconsiderate, (according to @diddydiva) we're gullible (laughs at the audacity of her repugnant stupidity grin)...and so on. But when a man has tiny d*ck and is poor, women break all hell loose. This double standard is pathetic. If the odds are against you, carry your cross with dignity. There are always exceptions, and some men forfeit such qualities in place of others. Same thing with women. Although majority of both sexes with maintain the natural status quo of physical attraction, which is completely acceptable in this case. Love they say is blind, but physical attraction isn't. So you women better wise up and cut us some slack. Most of us men like big böobs, curvy hips and big äss; it's in our natural physical programming to be that way. In fact, we'll be abnormal if we weren't attracted to such.

On a final note, women if you got it flaunt it wink ; but if you don't got it, then shut it. Tired sick of all this pathetic complaining angry

why don't you just create a thread for this?
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
LewisO:

That's a lie dear. undecided
not ready to start all over.

you know what to do
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by farano(f): 10:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
LewisO:
Farano please let me know my faith now. Hope yours are not too flat. undecided

I can manage them for u if they are moderate! tongue
You're not serious yet grin
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by LewisO: 10:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

not ready to start all over.

you know what to do
Try understand me, am not laying any assault against u, just telling u not the way u take it in that post!

U ought to understand that phrase that's why i included "Dear" no lashing at u.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
LewisO:

Try understand me, am not laying any assault against u, just tell u not the way take it in that post!

U ought to understand that phrase that's why i included "Dear" lashing at u.
hmmmmmmmm

okay.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Amazo: 11:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

why don't you just create a thread for this?

I usually say what's right, not what's popular. Don't want to set Nairaland on "fire" because many people can't handle the truth. Even Seun, when I said he was a PDP supporter, that silly boy hid my comment and banned me for a day angry .

1 Like

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by HARDDON: 11:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

I think you are the shallow minded being who have problem with comprehension. Go over the post again.

I hate repeating myself

Ain't no poo up there to go over like u made some technical sense.

Besides, u can't be wearing pads monthly n fathom what goes on in a man's mind.
Stick to them lips sticks n foundations n some dead spirit's hairs . this is way beyond u

1 Like

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by seangy4konji: 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
Its not necessary to have big bossom...Infact sometimes flat chested girls are ok with extremely large nipples...do you fall in this category?

Na love matter jor and loyalty and your thinking faculty ie mAking money and making heaven...

ps...Dont blame your man,he is just human just like you...the same way you loose focus when he is knacking you because his prick is small and you wish he was drilling you or bigger but you did not tell him you wish d thing was longer but he had to courage to tell you still sha...

Let him know how proud you are of your body,stop wearing bra an flaunt your small breast...make sure u v brain coupled with it though.

God deh sha.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by InZA: 11:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
Amazo:

@OP: you're obviously a learner!

It's funny how some women react when the odds are not in your favor. You complain bitterly, play the victim and make us men the bad guys responsible for your self-induced woes if we don't play according to your script and accede to your demands. Now, as regards sexuality, you want us men to go against our default psychological programming and disregard certain bodily features women possess that naturally kindles our attraction towards women generally. Let me spell it out for you: big böobs, curvy hips and big äss is to a man what big dïcks and big bank accounts is to a woman. Let a man have a tiny d*ck, then you'll see you women, like a gushing tap with no control, running your mouths around town, on social media, and everywhere talking about how small his d*ck is, and he can't perform, he can't satisfy sexually, you're frustrated, you want out, blah blah blah. Same thing if a man can't provide for you as one might consider "normal", as you expect: he's stingy, he's broke, I can't cope with this poor guy...etc! Now, when the odds are against a man, he can go to hell, you are going to move on to the guy who has the odds in his favor and reaches or surpasses your expectations. You do all this because these things, big d*cks and money, matter to you sexually and otherwise. But now, when it comes to us men, concerning the things that matter to us sexually and otherwise, if the odds don't favor you, you women want us to adjust, ignore or outrightly discard the things that matter to us sexually and otherwise, which in this context, includes big böobs, curvy hips and big äss. You don't want us to complain or even talk about it; rather you just want us to accept outrightly regardless of whether it meets up to our own expectations or not. No offense, some women have midget böobs, letter-T hips and äss like a flat tyre but if we complain then we are the bad guys, we're wicked, we're inconsiderate, (according to @diddydiva) we're gullible (laughs at the audacity of her repugnant stupidity grin)...and so on. But when a man has tiny d*ck and is poor, women break all hell loose. This double standard is pathetic. If the odds are against you, carry your cross with dignity. There are always exceptions, and some men forfeit such qualities in place of others. Same thing with women. Although majority of both sexes will maintain the natural status quo of physical attraction, which is completely acceptable in this case. Love they say is blind, but physical attraction isn't. So you women better wise up and cut us some slack. Most of us men like big böobs, curvy hips and big äss; it's in our natural physical programming to be that way. In fact, we'll be abnormal if we weren't attracted to such.

On a final note, women if you got it flaunt it wink ; but if you don't got it, then shut it. Tired sick of all this pathetic complaining angry

I don't normally quote long posts.... But this is an exception.... @Amazo!........ You did complete justice to this post... Excellently expressed and articulated ... Big ups man.

1 Like

Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by kepal99(m): 11:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
U ds pikin. If u ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by chiboy22(m): 11:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
I prepare big butts and little boobs that's ok by me
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by peeJ1: 11:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
I like them so many!......I like those way be like mountain Zion that can not be moved......Big boobs count a lot to a ladies beauty!
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 19, 2015
diddydiva:

look at this one ooooo

who is hating?

you make me laugh
you just started laughing,you will laugh tired.forming online celeb with dat flat chest
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by tomiobj(m): 12:25am On Feb 19, 2015
missclassy:
I don't understand why guys always drool over a woman that has big bosoms.

Yesterday, my boyfriend made a comment that really annoyed me. He told me that he wished my bosoms were bigger. I felt very bad hearing him say that but I just hid my annoyance
My bosoms are not that big but I have a nice body and a pretty face

Must a woman's mammary gland have to be big before she can look pretty?
Does having big bosoms add to the beauty of a woman?
. Yes,yes it does
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Deguy12: 12:32am On Feb 19, 2015
missclassy:

Yesterday, my boyfriend made a comment that really annoyed me. He told me that he wished my bosoms were bigger. I felt very bad hearing him say that but I just hid my annoyance

He must cheat on you.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by nwonufestus(m): 12:43am On Feb 19, 2015
babe it seems ur boobs z on lapses. cheii sorry ooo lol, i dey carry my babe own dey sleep lyk say na pillow
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by dipo2much(m): 1:53am On Feb 19, 2015
diddydiva, you really think men that like big boobs are gullible?

I think you are wrong. Every one of us is different and like different things. Girls say they want their guys to be certain height. Are they being gullible too?
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by harffie(m): 2:34am On Feb 19, 2015
diddydiva:

why did you quote me?

what's your point exactly?
Read the first line again!
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Dotwillis1(m): 2:40am On Feb 19, 2015
mirexxx:
sure! am happy smiley
carbon dioxide ? ryt cheesy cheesy
didn't do sciences o cry
lol, u ryt!
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 3:00am On Feb 19, 2015
missclassy:

My dear the reality is that every living breathing ,heterosexual male likes big boobs
Doesn't mean he won't like or Marry a girl with an A or B cup but believe me he will be secretly wishing you were a D or DD and he will steal glances at women with the D and DD
This man voiced it out that's why you you feel offended
Many will not
Why do you think the breast enhancement industry is big business

This is like asking if women like men with ogbunigwe ,any woman that doesn't know the answer is either a Virgin or has only had one partner
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by linearity: 3:45am On Feb 19, 2015
Look as you dey call us to judge matter without giving us a peek or sample size of what we are judging, OP please attach a picture of your bosom ASAP, so we can accurately arrive at a definite and conclusive answer on your postulation...

Any answer without a sample size picture of your bosom is inaccurate, theoretical and will not lead to conclusive resolution.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by linearity: 4:04am On Feb 19, 2015
StunnazJay:
Honestly, its 'men' with boyish brains that use that as a criteria in choosing a partner. Real men, go for what they want, what they see inside the woman. And not just physical attributes that would eventually sag and lose shape.

Dude! spoiler Alert! everything have the potential to sag and lose shape, even those over rated 'inner qualities'. Many ladies who married bother from church because, he was so spiritual are now regretting their decision, because brother has backslide and he no longer goes to church or behave like a christian.

My point is, go for what you want in life, follow your heart and chose what makes you happy. Love means different things to different people; some want a tall handsome christian brother with at least six inches below, others are looking for big bank account, they donot care if it is 2 inches down there, some guys like big bosom, others like a sexy lady; still for some; the girl must come from their village, some want a lady that will be totally submissive and others will prefer a lady that can standup to them and call them on their BS; others needs their parent's to chose for them, others prefer their pastor to do the choosing, many kneel down, close their eyes and pray and chose whatever they see in dream or what the holy reveal to them, others jump at any slight opportunity without giving it much of a thought...If it makes you happy, go for it...after-all, nothing is permanent under the sun, everything loses shape, shine and lustry with time and tide.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by sleemfesh: 6:21am On Feb 19, 2015
diddydiva:
To the gullible and carnally minded ones ....... yes

but to the sensible , matured and those with visions ...... Not really

It's not maturity or erudite to condemn people because they have appreciate different things from what we do. It is not maturity or sensibility to like sizeable boobs, it is just a preference. We should learn to tolerate people and their differences.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by MistadeRegal(m): 7:04am On Feb 19, 2015
diddydiva:
To the gullible and carnally minded ones ....... yes

but to the sensible , matured and those with visions ...... Not really

Exactly what I was going to post.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by tosynity(f): 7:07am On Feb 19, 2015
The tin tire me for dis guys o,ion knw y dey all fuss abt big boobs nd butt.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 19, 2015
MistadeRegal:

Exactly what I was going to post.
thank u!!!

I don't know why people finds it difficult to comprehend
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by MistadeRegal(m): 7:10am On Feb 19, 2015
linearity:

Dude! spoiler Alert! everything have the potential to sag and lose shape, even those over rated 'inner qualities'. Many ladies who married bother from church because, he was so spiritual are now regretting their decision, because brother has backslide and he no longer goes to church or behave like a christian.

My point is, go for what you want in life, follow your heart and chose what makes you happy. Love means different things to different people; some want a tall handsome christian brother with at least six inches below, others are looking for big bank account, they donot care if it is 2 inches down there, some guys like big bosom, others like a sexy lady; still for some; the girl must come from their village, some want a lady that will be totally submissive and others will prefer a lady that can standup to them and call them on their BS; others needs their parent's to chose for them, others prefer their pastor to do the choosing, many kneel down, close their eyes and pray and chose whatever they see in dream or what the holy reveal to them, others jump at any slight opportunity without giving it much of a thought...If it makes you happy, go for it...after-all, nothing is permanent under the sun, everything loses shape, shine and lustry with time and tide.

A human wants and wishes are from his/her mind. Let GOD choose for you and you'd never regret it.
As per your post, all those aren't what makes a wife/husband. His/her character and thinking does.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 19, 2015
sleemfesh:

It's not maturity or erudite to condemn people because they have appreciate different things from what we do. It is not maturity or sensibility to like sizeable boobs, it is just a preference. We should learn to tolerate people and their differences.
am not condemning anybody.

to the gullible ones big boobs is a must why to the matured, and sensible one. not really

meaning it's a plus.

simple!!!
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 19, 2015
harffie:
Read the first line again!
probably you belong to the first line.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by OasisofRefuge(f): 7:14am On Feb 19, 2015
Ladies. love and cherish your body the way it is. dont mind their observation. most especially in areas you can not change, cos you are not God.
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 19, 2015
HARDDON:

Ain't no poo up there to go over like u made some technical sense.

Besides, u can't be wearing pads monthly n fathom what goes on in a man's mind.
Stick to them lips sticks n foundations n some dead spirit's hairs . this is way beyond u
whatever!!!

I have spoken!!!
Re: Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive by MistadeRegal(m): 7:17am On Feb 19, 2015
diddydiva:

thank u!!!

I don't know why people finds it difficult to comprehend

Some believe in following their heart, and later on, when the guy/lady begin to misbehave then they'll say, "I'm beginning to see his/her true colours!" And then they decide to get someone else and so they begin dating several.
So, my code and belief is LET GOD CHOOSE FOR YOU!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What / US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) / Top 10 Best Proposal Lines Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.