Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Nnpc Recruitment Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc Recruitment Interview (208338 Views)

WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result / What Has Become Of The NNPC Recruitment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by filkolins: 6:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
I am still expecting my text too. Are they send it in batches? Anyone with this information should please help me with it. Thanks.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by henryobyn(m): 6:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
Pls has any one received the invite sms today 19 Feb?......what's going on.... I'm still hopeful anyways. By God's grace I will be contacted soon.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by mekybabe1: 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
God bless you for not being selfish with this info though I wasn't invited for the interview.
jimngam:
Below is the post by @ Syenite in 2011

"Congrats to those that have received invitations. Over 4,000 candidates(can't remember the exact figure now) made it to the interview stage.

Firstly NNPC recruitment in based on quota system. Almost equal number of applicants will be taken from all the states and FCT. This implies that you are competing against people from your state.And this will in turn go down to LGA by LGA.So if you have a family member or a cousin in the race it means u are virtually fighting for one slot.
Under this system situations arises where a Candidate from State A with 50% score in the interview will be employed while a candidate from State B with 80% score might not be employed. So those of you from educationally developed states should brace up for the challenge.I am sure you know those states

What to equip yourself with:
When NNPC was established and under what decree
NNPC's Core Businesses
NNPC Subsidiaries and their operational functions
The Refineries and their various Refining capacities
Which of the NNPC subsidiaries u'll like to work with and why?
Why do you want to work with the NNPC.
Why do you want to work in the Oil industry
Why do you want to leave your former place of work(if you are already working)
Where do you hope to be in 10years time?
Understand your discipline and how you can apply it in the oil industry
Know the name of the current and immediate past GMD
Expect that you’ll be asked atleast one basic question about your discipline
Know where the head quarters of each of the Subsidiaries are located say Benin, Warri, Lagos etc.
Research the operations of the Subsidiaries so you’ll know which one you can fit in.(I am currently working with the subsidiary I mentioned during my interview so take your time to research,though it does not totally follow)

Look smart and composed. It’s usually a friendly interview and note that your line of discussion will mostly go in line with your responses so be sure of what to say. But please don’t be too confident else you’ll sound arrogant.

I’m speaking from experience. The above where questions asked me and some of my colleagues who I am working with now. So expect most of the questions to come from them.
Know that NNPC will not take everybody.
Best of God. I hope to meet you as colleagues soon."

2 Likes

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by filkolins: 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
Did any body get the text message today (19/2/2015)? Please let us know. I know mine will come too by HIS grace, for HE that has started the good work in me is more than faithful to complete it in JESUS precious name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by dan2ene: 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
fabregas04:
what could hv gone wrong? I applied back in 2012, I was sent a mail and SMS in 2013 to update my details which I did, am surprised seen dis headline cos I didn't get d test invite back in Dec 2014, let alone dis Intrvw invite, anyway, all d best to u guys.

Don't feel bad. If you trust in God, you will get the best.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by filkolins: 6:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
jimngam:
Can anyone confirm receipt of the below text from Philip Consult?

Dear candidate, congratulations!You have been shortlisted for the next phase of the NNPC recruitment process.Interview details will reach your mail by 21/02/15.
Please, do you know if the message are being sent in batches? I am expecting mine and I know it will com in JESUS name. Amen.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by bidx101: 7:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
Pls can anyone confirm if this invite is for EH or MT?
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by dudu036(m): 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
I called PCL today 19/02/2015 and I was told the invitation is sent by batches. I believe those that trust God will get theirs.

4 Likes

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by jimngam(m): 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
Sundaydare1:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]How can someone apply? Is the application free? What are the site to fill the application form? Can someone help with this? Cos someone was asking me[color=#990000][/color] to pay to one account number before proceeding for registration and the filling of the form.

Please do not pay anything! The application was done in 2012, the test was last December and now the next stage which is the interview is what is being notified. Do not fall mugu!
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by jimngam(m): 7:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ifynoble100:
Would the NNPC carter for the transportation fare.
pls answer needed.

Yes and No, the transport fare comes after the interview...
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by btsnm(m): 7:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
We don't get you sir. What do you mean. Would they pay transport money after the interview?

jimngam:

Yes and No, the transport fare comes after the interview...
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by aslawal: 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
Well, I am yet to receive any text to this effect. I was at the 2010 recruitment, made it to the interview level, but couldn't make it at the end of it all, I immediatly re-applied in 2012, got an email to upload my credentials in 2013 which i did. In December last year got shortlisted for the aptitude test, meanwhile I am out of the country to pursue my Msc. It was quite unfortunate that Philips Consulting has no arrangement for" diasporans" to take the test rather than go tru the huddles of travelling down to Nigeria just to take a test. Well, opportunities in life come in many fashions and requires sacrifices to take then head on, i took the pain to come down for the test. I actually gambled it, I hope it isn't a bad one Sha as I haven't received any text invite for interview as at the time I write this. Not withstanding I say congrats to those of you that have gotten a flavourable response so far. Best of luck to you guys

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Lnrprince(m): 8:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
I didn't get any massage oooo,abeg I need d link
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by keftin: 8:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
It is coming in batch, any Engineering applicant got his IV?
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by EASY32: 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
Just got mine now. I applied as EH.

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by faksy(m): 8:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
henryobyn:
Congratulations to you all that have received the good news sms from philips co. Has anyone who wrote the test in Bayelsa been blessed with the good news?!
good...!

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by mavelo: 9:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
Yah, an Elect/Comptr Engineering graduate got d IV. Glory b 2 GOD in d Highest.

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by ibknaanii(m): 9:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
Want to know how to apply and how dy sell dir form.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by SammieRexx(m): 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
keftin:
It is coming in batch, any Engineering applicant got his IV?
Yea am an engineering.....chemical to be precise and I got d text yesterday
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Osama10(m): 11:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
Watching.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by tolababa(m): 11:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
sunkanm:
To those of us that has received, i congratulate you all and i pray that the lord that has taken you so far will stand to be with you all through.
pls who has received from Ondo State?

I got it last nighy
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by sucre: 3:46am On Feb 20, 2015
Does that got the SMS please tell us your discipline,your state and exam centre.if we can deduce the criteria they use in sending the SMS in baitches. Am really worried.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by henryobyn(m): 6:38am On Feb 20, 2015
The face of God will shine upon me today, and I will get my invite today in Jesus name. Amen!

9 Likes

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by youseuph(m): 8:05am On Feb 20, 2015
Got the message. Wrote the app test in Unilorin. Pls I need to know if it will really worth it quiting a job fetching as much as 200k a month for NNPC job.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Whalewale(m): 8:30am On Feb 20, 2015
youseuph:
Got the message. Wrote the app test in Unilorin. Pls I need to know if it will really worth it quiting a job fetching as much as 200k a month for NNPC job.

Just chill till you get an offer by Gods grace. Then we would advice you accordingly

2 Likes

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 20, 2015
Please has anybody that wrote in NUC maitama got the sms?
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by wise14life: 8:59am On Feb 20, 2015
Good morning All, please has anyone with Bsc gotten the sms invite for interview?
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by nephecmi(f): 9:16am On Feb 20, 2015
Hi y'all
Congratulations to those who have received the invite. I just want to confirm something, is it an SMS invite that you got (those who got invited) and when will they send a mail invite? The reason is the mobile number I think they have is no longer in used and it was probably the one they sent my test invite; I got the mail instead. So I presume that have sent it again. Did anyone also get a mail from Philip Consulting about a "Quality of Life Survey"?
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Gwan2(m): 9:27am On Feb 20, 2015
I got da surveying sms, i dnt fink daz da msg sent
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Edunwa302(m): 9:33am On Feb 20, 2015
nephecmi:
Hi y'all
Congratulations to those who have received the invite. I just want to confirm something, is it an SMS invite that you got (those who got invited) and when will they send a mail invite? The reason is the mobile number I think they have is no longer in used and it was probably the one they sent my test invite; I got the mail instead. So I presume that have sent it again. Did anyone also get a mail from Philip Consulting about a "Quality of Life Survey"?
Yes I got Q lif survey just immediately I got d SMS, I think u r successful too. just wait for d interview schedule mail.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by DouglasHoc(m): 9:53am On Feb 20, 2015
youseuph:

Who told you NNPC pays 250k a month You better don't get it twisted. NNPC places GT with B.SC on SS6 and the monthly takehome is 130k. The allowances is the good part. The best thing about NNPC is the job-security. All the best to you and everyone. God is still at work

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by JEFFDOT(m): 10:08am On Feb 20, 2015
I pray it all God help does who really needs this NNPC job.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Check This List, If Your Name Is Here, Then Get Ready / Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.