Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Nnpc Recruitment Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc Recruitment Interview (208328 Views)

WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result / What Has Become Of The NNPC Recruitment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by hausawa1: 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hi,
I have few suggestions
1. That we be patient regarding emails in respect of interview. I understand that interview is almost the last stage of recruitment process. It will be better not to be called than to be called and cancelled it later. We all know it is election season. Therefore the interview will likely hold after the elections. Perhaps in May, June or even July. Let's be calm and confident.
2. It will be best to drop the salary issue now. Though it is the major motivator to work, but it is not the only important determining factor. I am trying to say that this thread is not the ideal place for such questions. For me to attend such interviews is experience. I feel more confident now than the last interview I attended. Because I attended it. And I am far better now economically than during the last interview, cos I earned more quarter of million monthly. And I am considering their offer if given the chance.
Remember these just my humble opinions and not binding on any one. But this may take time.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by kingslly(m): 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
The email looks like a response to a mail you sent to them. Did you contact them before they sent this mail to you or they just sent it to you?
jimngam:
I got the below mail on 24th Feb. 2014;

Dear Candidate,

Thank you for contacting us.

If you received an SMS from us informing you that you have been shorlisted for an interview: please be informed that the interview details that should have been communicated to you by today (24th February 2015) has now been rescheduled to a later date. Please bear bear with us; we will contact you in due course.

NOTE:
(1) If you no longer have access to the email address you provided during application, we advise that you send in the accurate email address immediately to 'nnpc-recruitment@phillipsconsulting.net'. Such email should have a subject line as follows: "Change of email address/GT" or "Change of email address/OP" or "Change of email address/EH" - whichever is appropriate for the job you applied for. Receipt of SMS will not guarantee entry into the interview venue. The body of the email should have your full name, candidate number (for GT & OP) or application number (for EH), your new email and phone number,

Unsuccessful candidates will be reached appropriately afterwards.

We wish you the very best.

Recruitment Team
Phillips Consulting Limited
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by softrise: 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
davo3286:

The pay package for OND holders is not bad at all.

For OND holders you will placed at a grade level known as SS7 (Senior Staff level '7'). Now, since you applied with and submitted OND you can only be placed at that level to start with. You cannot tender the certificates, you must have acquired after, for upgrade purposes. You can only notify them during your documentation stage, after you scale through the interview stage by God's grace of course, that you have acquired an additional qualification. Maybe they might allow you to include it in your file but will not upgrade you. What you applied with is what you will be considered and placed with. Be calm! Prepare your mind for the interview and land the job. NNPC is like PDP's umbrella...it accommodates many plus you get a job and have your life if you know what I mean, of course.

Congrats in advance!
please i applied with OND, shld i notify them during the interview dat i hv acqired HND and NYSC cert's?
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by softrise: 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
davo3286:

The pay package for OND holders is not bad at all.

For OND holders you will placed at a grade level known as SS7 (Senior Staff level '7'). Now, since you applied with and submitted OND you can only be placed at that level to start with. You cannot tender the certificates, you must have acquired after, for upgrade purposes. You can only notify them during your documentation stage, after you scale through the interview stage by God's grace of course, that you have acquired an additional qualification. Maybe they might allow you to include it in your file but will not upgrade you. What you applied with is what you will be considered and placed with. Be calm! Prepare your mind for the interview and land the job. NNPC is like PDP's umbrella...it accommodates many plus you get a job and have your life if you know what I mean, of course.

Congrats in advance!
please which of the O'level do they accept: WAEC, NECO, NABTEB? etc
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by ify4king(m): 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hi all I jst received this SMS from Philips co. So I urge us to be patient!

2 Likes

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Ifynoble100(m): 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
I got dis txt frm plc.
Dear candidate,as a follow up to our previous SMS,we are putting in place required logistics for the interviews.We'll update you in due course.Pls bear with us

2 Likes

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Leyimanno: 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ifynoble100:
I got dis txt frm plc.
Dear candidate,as a follow up to our previous SMS,we are putting in place required logistics for the interviews.We'll update you in due course.Pls bear with us

Nice i was updated as well, success ahead..

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by DMayor101: 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
This just came in from PCL

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by jimngam(m): 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
I just received the below SMS;

"Dear candidate,as a follow up to our previous SMS,we are putting in place required logistics for the interviews.We'll update you in due course.Pls bear with us"

So let's keep our calm.....

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by kingslly(m): 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
Just got this frm PCL :Dear candidate,as a follow up to our previous SMS,we are putting in place required logistics for the interviews.We'll update you in due course.Pls bear with us

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by EASY32: 3:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
Just got same text too.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by omodave(m): 3:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ifynoble100:
I got dis txt frm plc.

Same wit me
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Vwederian(m): 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
nwagbunaese:
Hi Nairalanders...Pls has anyone that wrote the test in Yenegoa gotten the invitation?
Yeah I wrote in Yenegoa and I got the text
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by akocce(m): 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
Its all good, let's just stay calm and prepared! Like someone said, this may well be after elections... Anyway, let's jst be prepared... Its The experience dat matters the most.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by nnachukz(m): 4:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
Some people never even see one text while some have gotten two already. Omase oo undecided

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by dantj007(m): 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
ify4king:

I got this follow up text too from PCL.
I wonder when the email specifying the details will begin to come in
OR
is there anyone who has received the email thus far?
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Luckys: 4:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
Better things are Ahead..... lets continue... the prayers!!! Cheers!!!!!!!!
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by akocce(m): 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
dantj007:

I got this follow up text too from PCL.
I wonder when the email specifying the details will begin to come in
OR
is there anyone who has received the email thus far?
chill, no one has received d email yet... We are on course here, bro. It shall be well!

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by macdelene(m): 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
I also received the same mail. God is in control. Amen
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by ebecode(m): 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
kingslly:
Just got this frm PCL :Dear candidate,as a follow up to our previous SMS,we are putting in place required logistics for the interviews.We'll update you in due course.Pls bear with us
Same here
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
Guys, I hail. My friend is in a dilemma. He passed the test and is gunning for the interview. He is a lecturer in a Federal Polytechnic. He is afraid if he mentions it on his CV or during the interview it might affect his chances considering the fact that NNPC is another federal establishment and might not want to employ somebody from another federal establishment. House pls advise should he go ahead and add it as part of his work experience or leave it out?

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by pharydzid: 10:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
nnachukz:
Some people never even see one text while some have gotten two already. Omase oo undecided

It's well

2 Likes

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Bellonaire(m): 11:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
I don't think it is a nice idea to mention it during the interview because like you said it is also a federal establishment, he can mention projects he has worked on, intenship, voluntary work done. In any case packaging and confidence is key. They re not expecting too much experience, afterall for Graduate trainee(l am assuming he applied for graduate trainee role as at then), there is definitely going to be on the job training.

intbizoil:
Guys, I hail. My friend is in a dilemma. He passed the test and is gunning for the interview. He is a lecturer in a Federal Polytechnic. He is afraid if he mentions it on his CV or during the interview it might affect his chances considering the fact that NNPC is another federal establishment and might not want to employ somebody from another federal establishment. House pls advise should he go ahead and add it as part of his work experience or leave it out?
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by davo3286: 8:45am On Feb 28, 2015
softrise:
please which of the O'level do they accept: WAEC, NECO, NABTEB? etc

WAEC/NECO...not sure of NABTEB.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by davo3286: 9:01am On Feb 28, 2015
softrise:
please i applied with OND, shld i notify them during the interview dat i hv acqired HND and NYSC cert's?

Yes, of course, you can notify them. But they will not, that i know for certain, upgrade you as a result. You can only be place in a grade level (SS7) with the result (OND) you applied with. That is not to say that your HND and NYSC certs are a waste. Just keep them very well because that is the only reason what will make 'the chicken cross the road'. You can as well put this very question to them at the interview and hear from them first hand. Good luck my guy...wish you success!

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by davo3286: 9:25am On Feb 28, 2015
KINGTELLER:

Hi Davo,

1. Can you PLEASE give a rough estimate of the pay for SS7, I read in a forum that the SS7 salary scale is 889k per annum, can you confirm this ?

2. What Level will an OND holder with 6 years working experience be placed, is it SS7 or SS6 ??

Thanks in anticipation

1. I wouldn't want to give any estimate here, be it rough or smooth. All I know is SS7 package is not bad at all and hell NO it's not 889k/annum...it's far more than that.

2. OND is SS7. So far as you applied for 'entry level' if you like make you get 100 years experience e no concern dem.

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by jeffjerry1(m): 11:59am On Feb 28, 2015
YEAH Thanks so much davo. Pls friends I think this is a forum Where we r like brothers and sisters. I Guess everything done should be in the best interest of all. So please there should not be secrecy nor withholding of info pls. Any info you you have should be given out please

Anyone with the info on the salary scheme of SS7 as affecting OND holders in the operator trainees plssssss. So one will know weda to continue with the recruitment of not seeing nnpc don't upgrade affecting people like us who have now gotten HND. Please it is important .

Thanks God bless.

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by rastle(m): 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
ify4king:
sms for what pls? invitation for interview or congratulatory msg. i received an apology sms two days ago that they apologise for not sending the invitation details due to logistics issue. is that what you received too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by fmbonjouratous: 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
d sms dat says "dear candidate, as follow up to our previous sms..." is the latest, however i would prefer if it was sent as an email, the mind of some of us who didnt get their email for the test, can be at rest that they have our correct email addresses.

2 Likes

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by topestar1234: 11:44am On Mar 02, 2015
grateful still....tho havent received any sms yet. wish you guys best of luck as you prepared for the interview
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 02, 2015
Bros, Abeg make we chat this matter wella......maxmus84@gmail.com
ify4king:
Bros gud morning, pls I wud like to chat with u one on one, pls send me an email on ify4king@yahoo.com or add me on bbm 7FD8A6A4, tnks.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by davo3286: 3:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
jeffjerry1:
YEAH Thanks so much davo. Pls friends I think this is a forum Where we r like brothers and sisters. I Guess everything done should be in the best interest of all. So please there should not be secrecy nor withholding of info pls. Any info you you have should be given out please

Anyone with the info on the salary scheme of SS7 as affecting OND holders in the operator trainees plssssss. So one will know weda to continue with the recruitment of not seeing nnpc don't upgrade affecting people like us who have now gotten HND. Please it is important .

Thanks God bless.

I'm very sorry. But i can't disclose figures on salary. Just go for your interview (which I hope you scale through by His grace) first. When you eventually get your 'Letter of Employment' (wherein you will be told your salary), there and then you can decide whether to accept the offer or not. If you initially had OND only, which you probably applied with, then later obtained HND what you do is inform them (GHR) during the interview and later during documentation process (after you must have passed the interview of course). The recruitment process started 3yrs ago and many of you might have acquired additional qualifications/experiences which is quite understandable but doesn't necessarily mean you will be upgraded as a result. What you applied with (OND which is SS7) is what you will enter with. The good thing is that your HND is not a waste since you got it before you were called for interview. You just inform them at the entry point (i.e. during interview and most importantly documentation), they will take note and include it in your file.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Check This List, If Your Name Is Here, Then Get Ready / Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.