Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:59 AM

Phone Call Proves Buhari Is The Real Change We Need! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Phone Call Proves Buhari Is The Real Change We Need! (3386 Views)

Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) / Misterial Portofolios Proves Buhari As A National Leader / Exclusive: Us Investigator Exposes Apc, Proves Buhari’s ‘london’ Interview Was P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Call Proves Buhari Is The Real Change We Need! by CrazyScientist: 5:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
This was sent to me on whatsapp, whats your View on this?

APC Phone Call To Bayo Adeyinka, Reveals Buhari As The Real CHANGE.
My Name is Bayo Adeyinka and lives in Lagos, Nigeria.

A Phone Call I Won't Forget In A Hurry...

I just got a phone call from a short code number 01228. The young chap at the other end, sounded very enthusiastic but this was one call he won't forget in a hurry. The conversation went like this:

Caller: I am calling from the Buhari/Osinbajo Organization. I want to know if you have your PVC

Me: Not yet

Caller: Why?

Me: I've gone there so many times but they said it's not ready. Can you help me collect it? I understand APC is helping people collect theirs.

Caller: No, sir. It is illegal. Just go there and collect it. But can I know if you will vote for Buhari?

Me: Please can you tell me why I should vote for Buhari because I am undecided?

Caller: It's a wind of change and everyone wants change, sir.

Me: What kind of change?

Caller: Real change, sir. So things can get better.

Me: How old are you?

Caller: I'm 23 years, sir.

Me: So I can assume that you were not born when Buhari was Head of State?

Caller: Yes, sir but I read about him in articles and some stories.

Me: Ok, but I was a witness. I'm going to be 40 next month so can I can give you a first hand account? Are you Yoruba?

Caller: Yes, sir.

Me: A proverb says 'Bi Omode o ba ba Itan, a ba aroba. Aroba ni baba Itan'.

Me: It was during Buhari's time that the economy collapsed and we had what was called essential commodities. We used to queue up for rations and that was the first time I hawked in my life. Do you know what is called hawking? Mo ta ate.

Caller: Ehn?

Me: Have you heard of Obafemi Awolowo?

Caller: Yes, Sir.

Me: Are you aware he was put under house arrest even though he wasn't convicted of any crime? Have you heard of Adekunle Ajasin before?

Me: Adekunle Ajasin was tried 3 times before a tribunal and each time he wasn't found guilty. But he was still detained for 15 months. Were you old enough to know Sanni Abacha?

Caller: Yes, sir. I know Abacha.

Me: Are you aware Buhari said Abacha was not corrupt and didn't steal any kobo?

Caller: Yes sir. I heard he said that.

Me: So do you call that a change? Abacha that is the most corrupt leader ever in this nation?

Caller: (He cleared his throat) Hmm

Me: Do you know Buhari's godfather is the JAGABAN, Tinubu.

Caller: Yes, Asiwaju Tinubu.

Me: Have you heard of Alpha Beta and the issue of the Lekki toll gate?

Me: Do you know Tinubu collects 10% of IGR that Lagos makes?

Me: And that is the kind of change you want me to vote for?

Caller: (No answer)

Me: Young man, I know you have a job to do and I encourage you to do it. But this wind of change is an ill wind that will bring this nation no good. May we never experience this kind of change.
Caller: Amen, sir. Thank you so much sir.

I put the call on speaker and I had some colleagues in my office as I spoke to the young chap. We rolled on the floor laughing.
APC has Nothing to Offer to Nigerians, that is why It is very Difficult for them to sell Buhari to any voter.
Nigeria is Transforming, tell them to Keep the CHANGE.
We BELIEVE IN GOODLUCK JONATHAN and supports his re-election.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Phone Call Proves Buhari Is The Real Change We Need! by abacusCm(m): 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
CrazyScientist:

excess of that weeds is not good for your brain

7 Likes

Re: Phone Call Proves Buhari Is The Real Change We Need! by Trinxie(f): 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
Lier lier, pants on fire...*bleh*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Call Proves Buhari Is The Real Change We Need! by CrazyScientist: 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
abacusCm:
excess of that weeds is not good for your brain

Say your View on it instead of insulting! Did I tell you am in Support of GEJ or Buhari, am a political apartheist, am sure you are not even up to 23 years.

2 Likes

Re: Phone Call Proves Buhari Is The Real Change We Need! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
Op, hope you know the road to Yabaleft?

2 Likes

Re: Phone Call Proves Buhari Is The Real Change We Need! by slimfit1(m): 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
Boring joke

3 Likes

Re: Phone Call Proves Buhari Is The Real Change We Need! by CrazyScientist: 5:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
Trinxie:
Lier lier, pants on fire...*bleh*

Am not like you APshits or PDP who waste their time fighting, say your opinion without insults and counter your opposition.

2 Likes

Re: Phone Call Proves Buhari Is The Real Change We Need! by CrazyScientist: 5:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
Qiewz11, I thought you guys said you don't insult unlike PDP, or you need barcanista?

Firefire, come and say your View.
Re: Phone Call Proves Buhari Is The Real Change We Need! by SMALLPENIS(f): 5:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
Buhari supporters above 23 but below 38 click like, Buhari supporters above 38 click share.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Phone Call Proves Buhari Is The Real Change We Need! by Ashleyma77(m): 5:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
that's a very interesting conversation.but the caller forgot to tell u about the grand party in otuoke to welcome back jonathan,the ex-president.btw,

#march4buhari

4 Likes

Re: Phone Call Proves Buhari Is The Real Change We Need! by Trinxie(f): 5:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
CrazyScientist:

Am not like you APshits or PDP who waste their time fighting, say your opinion without insults and counter your opposition.
Hey, I didn't mention any political party, neither did I insult u...just typed out what I thought about the whole post...cause it was posted to be commented on...right?...so leave the shits and pigs outta dis...am not even gonna vote, so don't say "am not like YOU APShits...". So if by anyway, I insulted u, am saying SORRY. No fights...I hate it a lot...makes my head spin.

2 Likes

Re: Phone Call Proves Buhari Is The Real Change We Need! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
This OP can lie sha. Typical TANoid.

Well, not everyone born in buhari's time were mentally stable, so i expect views like that.

So the APC agent would be saying stuffs like "no dont vote for this change sir" knowing fully well that all calls maybe recorded for monitoring purposes and yet he couldn't even inform the fool he called that during Buhari's time, the economy stabilised. The first few months must have been tough because Buhari even said it during his maiden speech..."the politicians have wrecked the economy and before it gets better, it would be tough"

The price of petrol stabilised,
inflation reduced from 15% to 4%,
Nigeria regained its fiscal independence from the IMF debtors
Discipline was high
Corruption was eradicated
The politicians who were in jail were under trial and not left untried like the current GEJ's administration is doing on boko haram suspects, even slaughtering them..making the USA to accuse us of human right abuse.

The fooolish OP also is so daft that he didn't realise that the same Tinubu he is scared of was the one that brought in Fashola, where is your proof of the 10% IGR going to tinubu...

Gush..too many lies from TANtrums i swear

Continue with your lies..Nigerians have decided already

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Call Proves Buhari Is The Real Change We Need! by SMALLPENIS(f): 5:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
soe:

Well, not everyone born in buhari's time were mentally stable, so i expect views like that.

So the APC agent would be saying stuffs like "no dont vote for this change sir" knowing fully well that all calls maybe recorded for monitoring purposes and yet he couldn't even inform the fool he called that during Buhari's time, the economy stabilised. The first few months must have been tough because he even said it..."the politicians have wrecked the economy and before it gets better, it would be tough"

Discipline was high
The politicians who were in jail were under trial and not left untried like the current GEJ's administration is doing on boko haram suspects, even slaughtering them..making the USA to accuse us of human right abuse.

The fooolish OP also is so daft that he didn't realise that the same Tinubu he is scared of was the one that brought in Fashola, where is your proof of the 10% IGR going to tinubu...

Typical e-fighter, insult upon insult grin

PS, I saw (no answer) , not 'No', oya insult me grin

3 Likes

Re: Phone Call Proves Buhari Is The Real Change We Need! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
SMALLPENIS:

Typical e-fighter, insult upon insult grin

PS, I saw (no answer) , not 'No', oya insult me grin
English please
Not everyone understands your yabaleft slangs

3 Likes

Re: Phone Call Proves Buhari Is The Real Change We Need! by SMALLPENIS(f): 5:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
Qiewz11:
Op, hope you know the road to Yabaleft?

Am not the OP, but from your d.p and topics, you should be about 17 years of age undecided

Run along kiddo, this thread is not for your type, why not forget nairaland for now and concentrate on securing admission cheesy
Re: Phone Call Proves Buhari Is The Real Change We Need! by SMALLPENIS(f): 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
soe:

English please

I said it, he would definitely insult me!

PS, if you don't know the meaning of PS, or understand what i wrote, you must be from aro right cheesy
Re: Phone Call Proves Buhari Is The Real Change We Need! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
SMALLPENIS:

I said it, he would definitely insult me!

PS, if you don't know the meaning of PS, or understand what i wrote, you must be from aro right cheesy
aunty there is no reason you n I should be chatting on NL cos i am in sharp contrast with your monicker wink

1 Like

Re: Phone Call Proves Buhari Is The Real Change We Need! by SMALLPENIS(f): 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
soe:
aunty there is no reason you n I should be chatting on NL cos i am in sharp contrast with your monicker wink

Sure cheesy, bloody virgin! grin
Re: Phone Call Proves Buhari Is The Real Change We Need! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
SMALLPENIS:

Sure cheesy, bloody virgin! grin
lol..i know what you want..but dont worry..you are not my type

1 Like

Re: Phone Call Proves Buhari Is The Real Change We Need! by SMALLPENIS(f): 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
soe:
lol..i know what you want..but dont worry..you are not my type

undecided want what? Dont quote me again please.
Re: Phone Call Proves Buhari Is The Real Change We Need! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
SMALLPENIS:

Am not the OP, but from your d.p and topics, you should be about 17 years of age undecided

Run along kiddo, this thread is not for your type, why not forget nairaland for now and concentrate on securing admission cheesy
Oops, kids and their delinquencies. Judging by the size of your penis, you are still a toddler. Can't blame your exuberances though, your level of thinking is at the adolescent stage.

As for the admission part, i am a proud unilorin student

1 Like

Re: Phone Call Proves Buhari Is The Real Change We Need! by SMALLPENIS(f): 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
Qiewz11:

Oops, kids and their delinquencies. Judging by the size of your penis, you are still a toddler. Can't blame your exuberances though, your level of thinking is at the adolescent stage.

As for the admission part, i am a proud unilorin student

Hello teenager, ask around if you dont know the meaning of (f) and (m) on nairaland cheesy

1 Like

Re: Phone Call Proves Buhari Is The Real Change We Need! by ayukdaboss(m): 6:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
soe:

English please
I tell you...I don't understand what the chap meant in that line.

2 Likes

Re: Phone Call Proves Buhari Is The Real Change We Need! by ayukdaboss(m): 6:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
CrazyScientist:

This is too shallow to get me confused on phone if I was the caller.
Re: Phone Call Proves Buhari Is The Real Change We Need! by lanicky(f): 6:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
This should be in d jokes section.
Re: Phone Call Proves Buhari Is The Real Change We Need! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
SMALLPENIS:

Hello teenager, ask around if you dont know the meaning of (f) and (m) on nairaland cheesy
Hello kiddo, don't quote me again cos am not here to chat with a hemaphrodite. Swerve make i pass

1 Like

Re: Phone Call Proves Buhari Is The Real Change We Need! by SMALLPENIS(f): 6:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
ayukdaboss:

This is too shallow to get me confused on phone if I was the caller.

Thanks, a mature person finally aired his View in a straight forward manner.
Re: Phone Call Proves Buhari Is The Real Change We Need! by raumdeuter: 6:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
How old was the responder when Buhari was president

1 Like

Re: Phone Call Proves Buhari Is The Real Change We Need! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
lol. I ENJOYED THE SARCASM IN YOUR TOPIC cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Phone Call Proves Buhari Is The Real Change We Need! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
soe:

So the APC agent would be saying stuffs like "no dont vote for this change sir" knowing fully well that all calls maybe recorded for monitoring purposes and yet he couldn't even inform the fool he called that during Buhari's time, the economy stabilised. The first few months must have been tough because Buhari even said it during his maiden speech..."the politicians have wrecked the economy and before it gets better, it would be tough"

Discipline was high

E BE LIKE U GO DULL SMALL SIR cheesy cheesy
Re: Phone Call Proves Buhari Is The Real Change We Need! by danot1030: 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
Op, it is good you campaign for Mr Corruption with such creativity but unfortunately you get the whole issues wrong. If there anyone that is difficult to sell to the voters it is your clueless candidate. I know that your rigging plan is what is giving many if you the confident that pdp has a chance In this coming election, but the real stake holders in pdp knows that pdp has no chance hence they are pushing for another postponement/ING and at the same time opposing the use of the card reader that will not support their rigging plan.

3 Likes

Re: Phone Call Proves Buhari Is The Real Change We Need! by Gabrielsylar(m): 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
CrazyScientist:

i hope your phone crashes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm For GOODLUCK, I Can't Vote Otherwise - BARCANISTA / Man Claims His Dog Killed Vampire Creature, Shows Its PHOTOS / Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.