Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,681 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

This Is Pay Back Time 4 Buhari 4 Killing My Father,Ambrose Ali's Daughter Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Pay Back Time 4 Buhari 4 Killing My Father,Ambrose Ali's Daughter Says (2924 Views)

Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding / Second Term Agenda: Would U Vote 4 Buhari Again??? / Pic:Man Arrested In Anambra State 4 Killing His Brother & Burying Him In A Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Pay Back Time 4 Buhari 4 Killing My Father,Ambrose Ali's Daughter Says by sixtuschimere: 5:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
While speaking at Uromi "mother of all rallies",Mrs Rosemary Ali,the daughter of late Professor Ambrose Ali wept uncontrollably and said this is the pay back time for Buhari for killing her father.

Professor Ambrose Ali,the first civilian Governor of former Bendel state and founder of Ambrose Ali University Ekpoma,was killed during Buhari's admimistration.According to her,his father was maltreated and detained by Buhari in 1983.She went ahead to say that Gen. Buhari denied her father access to medical treatment despite being severely ill and also left him to perish in prison while being transferred on a stretcher from prison to prison.

She wept uncontrollably,recalling what Ali's family suffered in the hands of Buhari while pleading to Buhari to grant their sick dad access to medical treatment.She said all attempt to persuade heartless Buhari to help their dying father was abortive.

She said this election is the pay back time for Buhari's wickness.

Source: http:///cAvc

Re: This Is Pay Back Time 4 Buhari 4 Killing My Father,Ambrose Ali's Daughter Says by automaticcars: 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
[s]
sixtuschimere:
While speaking at Uromi "mother of all rallies",Mrs Rosemary Ali,the daughter of late Professor Ambrose Ali wept uncontrollably and said this is the pay back time for Buhari for killing her father.

Professor Ambrose Ali,the first civilian Governor of former Bendel state and founder of Ambrose Ali University Ekpoma,was killed during Buhari's admimistration.According to her,his father was maltreated and detained by Buhari in 1983.She went ahead to say that Gen. Buhari denied her father access to medical treatment despite being severely ill and also left him to perish in prison while being transferred on a stretcher from prison to prison.

She wept uncontrollably,recalling what Ali's family suffered in the hands of Buhari while pleading to Buhari to grant their sick dad access to medical treatment.She said all attempt to persuade heartless Buhari to help their dying father was abortive.

She said this election is the pay back time for Buhari's wickness.

Source: http:///cAvc
[/s]

Daughter of an thief should be ashamed to talk in the public. Your father stole public funds and deserved what he got.

Next...

4 Likes

Re: This Is Pay Back Time 4 Buhari 4 Killing My Father,Ambrose Ali's Daughter Says by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
this guy really shattered many homes with his draconian style of leadership only for him to come back to tell us boldly that it will be wicked to judge him based on his actions during the military regime

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Pay Back Time 4 Buhari 4 Killing My Father,Ambrose Ali's Daughter Says by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
automaticcars:
[s][/s]

Daughter of an thief should be ashamed to talk in the public. Your father stole public funds and deserved what he got.

Next...

pls stop been delusional.

how many fulani men did he put into prison.

your see what the fulani herdsmen are doing today across the nation will be a child's play to what they will turn into when their messiah becomes president. recall he is one of those who kicked against establishment of ranches across the nation so that their reckless actions can be contained .

all fulanis including el rufai are like that

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Pay Back Time 4 Buhari 4 Killing My Father,Ambrose Ali's Daughter Says by automaticcars: 6:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
aguiyi:

your see what the fulani herdsmen are doing today across the nation will be a child's play to what they will turn into when their messiah becomes president. recall he is one of those who kicked against establishment of ranches across the nation so that their reckless actions can be contained .

Go and ask Diko, Balarabe Musa and others.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Pay Back Time 4 Buhari 4 Killing My Father,Ambrose Ali's Daughter Says by chamboy(m): 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
Umaru Dikko Fulani of life was crated n parked for shipping

3 Likes

Re: This Is Pay Back Time 4 Buhari 4 Killing My Father,Ambrose Ali's Daughter Says by Gogetta(m): 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
She's ugly,bitter and broke!

4 Likes

Re: This Is Pay Back Time 4 Buhari 4 Killing My Father,Ambrose Ali's Daughter Says by ayukdaboss(m): 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
[s]
aguiyi:

[/s]
Where is Umaru Dikko from?? cool

4 Likes

Re: This Is Pay Back Time 4 Buhari 4 Killing My Father,Ambrose Ali's Daughter Says by lanicky(f): 6:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
Is dis a new way of crying? Can't see any tears.
I feel for her though.

Buhaaaaaaari!!! Hmmm! undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is Pay Back Time 4 Buhari 4 Killing My Father,Ambrose Ali's Daughter Says by politricks: 6:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
Gogetta:
No mind her, like say na only her go vote.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Pay Back Time 4 Buhari 4 Killing My Father,Ambrose Ali's Daughter Says by Xslaze3xd(m): 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
I lost my relatives too durinq his military tenure but I will still vote for him.... It was a military reqime.... Even I will do the same if am a Military president.

Pls dont quote me
its my opinion

3 Likes

Re: This Is Pay Back Time 4 Buhari 4 Killing My Father,Ambrose Ali's Daughter Says by wemmieslim(f): 6:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
She should pls save up some more tears for when Baba Buhari finally wins..,Pay back ko,pay forth ni.

Sai Buhari tongue

2 Likes

Re: This Is Pay Back Time 4 Buhari 4 Killing My Father,Ambrose Ali's Daughter Says by PapiWata: 6:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
Buhari has always been an utterly sadistic individual, and old age has only make him more cunning, as he tries to hide his blood-thirsty character.

Denial of medical care was one of Buhari's favorite methods of killing those who had the misfortune of getting rounded up by secret police and thrown in dungeons to rot, during the Boko Haram terror gang leader's demonic reign as military tyrant in the 1980s.

Covertly financing, and openly rooting for the Boko Haram invaders now laying waste northern Nigeria, Paaa Buhari's henchmen continue to shed innocent blood even as their evil master seeks to run for president, all the while knowing he is doomed to lose at the polls, and in the post-election court of appeal, precisely as he did so many times before.

Tragically, the sore loser Buhari WILL order yet more killings when he loses the upcoming 2015 presidential election, unless he can he replaced by his political party with an educated and credible substitute, whereby Buhari will be free to relax in a rocking chair at home and watch his great grandchildren smoke weed while buggering livestock in the backyard.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Pay Back Time 4 Buhari 4 Killing My Father,Ambrose Ali's Daughter Says by sixtuschimere: 7:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
Gogetta:
What has being ugly has to do with what she said?
Re: This Is Pay Back Time 4 Buhari 4 Killing My Father,Ambrose Ali's Daughter Says by ogmask: 7:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ambrose Alli reburied his late parents years afte they died when he became govnr. He bought brand new beetle cars with state funds and threw the keys into the crowd atbthe burial ground. E don tey nija spoil.

1 Like

Re: This Is Pay Back Time 4 Buhari 4 Killing My Father,Ambrose Ali's Daughter Says by tociano009(m): 7:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
wemmieslim:
She should pls save up some more tears for when Baba Buhari finally wins..,Pay back ko,pay forth ni.

Sai Buhari tongue
shut up, I pray what happened to her happen to you also

3 Likes

Re: This Is Pay Back Time 4 Buhari 4 Killing My Father,Ambrose Ali's Daughter Says by clevvermind(m): 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
PapiWata:
Buhari has always been an utterly sadistic individual, and old age has only make him more cunning, as he tries to hide his blood-thirsty character.

Denial of medical care was one of Buhari's favorite methods of killing those who had the misfortune of getting rounded up by secret police and thrown in dungeons to rot, during the Boko Haram terror gang leader's demonic reign as military tyrant in the 1980s.

Covertly financing, and openly rooting for the Boko Haram invaders now laying waste northern Nigeria, Paaa Buhari's henchmen continue to shed innocent blood even as their evil master seeks to run for president, all the while knowing he is doomed to lose at the polls, and in the post-election court of appeal, precisely as he did so many times before.

Tragically, the sore loser Buhari WILL order yet more killings when he loses the upcoming 2015 presidential election, unless he can he replaced by his political party with an educated and credible substitute, whereby Buhari will be free to relax in a rocking chair at home and watch his great grandchildren smoke weed while buggering livestock in the backyard.
Re: This Is Pay Back Time 4 Buhari 4 Killing My Father,Ambrose Ali's Daughter Says by clevvermind(m): 7:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
i will say it again. buhari is a killer and a terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Pay Back Time 4 Buhari 4 Killing My Father,Ambrose Ali's Daughter Says by simpleseyi: 7:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
ogmask:
Ambrose Alli reburied his late parents years afte they died when he became govnr. He bought brand new beetle cars with state funds and threw the keys into the crowd atbthe burial ground. E don tey nija spoil.

Now, the ugly, bitter and broke daughter wants us to join her in crying a river. Please help me tell her that if she steals public funds like her father, she will end up like her father and if her children do the same, they too will end up like her father. So, it then becomes a generational thing. Several politicians were detained and tried and I can recollect that the then Lagos state governor was discharged and acquitted by the court just like some other sincere politicians then.

For those of you who said that Buhari did not jail Northerns, are Balarabe Musa, Abubakar Rimi, Umar Dikko ibos or ijaws. Even Ebele Goatluck Jonathan complained during one of his senseless campaigns that he will not put looters that run away from Nigeria in create and extradite them back to Nigeria like Buhari did to Umaru DIkko. Is Umaru Dikko now an Ikwerre or Akwa-Ibom man?

1 Like

Re: This Is Pay Back Time 4 Buhari 4 Killing My Father,Ambrose Ali's Daughter Says by wemmieslim(f): 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
tociano009:
shut up, I pray what happened to her happen to you also

And u too a million fold,slow poke like u,my opinion,my business,mind ur fvcking business and don't mention me..

#Peace cool
Re: This Is Pay Back Time 4 Buhari 4 Killing My Father,Ambrose Ali's Daughter Says by simpleseyi: 7:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
clevvermind:
i will say it again. buhari is a killer and a terrorist.

You are right, he killed drug pushers and terrorized treasury looters. He is coming back to repeat the same thing. People like you who support treasury looters also need to be tried and jailed for aiding, abetting and supporting crime against the nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Pay Back Time 4 Buhari 4 Killing My Father,Ambrose Ali's Daughter Says by tociano009(m): 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
wemmieslim:

And u too a million fold,slow poke like u,my opinion,my business,mind ur fvcking business and don't mention me..

#Peace cool
mumu
Re: This Is Pay Back Time 4 Buhari 4 Killing My Father,Ambrose Ali's Daughter Says by wemmieslim(f): 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
[quote author=tociano009 post=30858657]mumu[/quote

Like u tongue
Re: This Is Pay Back Time 4 Buhari 4 Killing My Father,Ambrose Ali's Daughter Says by pacifique(m): 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
Late Ambrose Alli had no single house of his own before his death. Buhari is such a wic. .ked one.

GEJ till 2019!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Pay Back Time 4 Buhari 4 Killing My Father,Ambrose Ali's Daughter Says by tociano009(m): 8:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
wemmieslim:

#Peace cool
I pity you
Re: This Is Pay Back Time 4 Buhari 4 Killing My Father,Ambrose Ali's Daughter Says by clevvermind(m): 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
simpleseyi:

You are right, he killed drug pushers and terrorized treasury looters. He is coming back to repeat the same thing. People like you who support treasury looters also need to be tried and jailed for aiding, abetting and supporting crime against the nation.
he only killed those who he perceived as threat. that man is a bloody killer and a vampire. the souls of those corpers that was killed by him during the last election will forever haunt him and you. all the innocent people he had killed will haunt him and you. this is my take.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Pay Back Time 4 Buhari 4 Killing My Father,Ambrose Ali's Daughter Says by Descartes: 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
simpleseyi:

Who are the "Treasury looters? You mean these men:Obj, Atiku, Saraki, Tinubu, Amaechi, T. Sylva etc?

1 Like

Re: This Is Pay Back Time 4 Buhari 4 Killing My Father,Ambrose Ali's Daughter Says by ManUtdholic: 10:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
automaticcars:
[s][/s]

Next...
What's is/are ur evidence that he stole money

Ur brain is dormant

1 Like

Re: This Is Pay Back Time 4 Buhari 4 Killing My Father,Ambrose Ali's Daughter Says by wordcat(m): 10:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
automaticcars:
[s][/s]

Next...

But on a serious note; how is she going to pay Buhari back??

Only few, very few, little few people knws this Alli's daughter in Ekpoma
Re: This Is Pay Back Time 4 Buhari 4 Killing My Father,Ambrose Ali's Daughter Says by ManUtdholic: 10:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
wemmieslim:

Sai Buhari tongue
May the same thing that befall ambrose befall u

U get arrested for an offence with no evidence to back up, got jailed fall sick and denied medical treatment that even the most wicked criminal in the world is entitled to
Re: This Is Pay Back Time 4 Buhari 4 Killing My Father,Ambrose Ali's Daughter Says by Adminisher: 10:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
aguiyi:
this guy really shattered many homes with his draconian style of leadership only for him to come back to tell us boldly that it will be wicked to judge him based on his actions during the military regime

Buhari kilied nobody. This is as ridiculous as the daughter of a Boko Haram member claiming that Jonathan killed her father. Laws are laws.
Re: This Is Pay Back Time 4 Buhari 4 Killing My Father,Ambrose Ali's Daughter Says by saharachic(f): 10:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
she should have been thrown in jail with him. yeye dey smell

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Will Win Southwest- Gov Mimiko / Spill Blood If Necessary: Decamped Rivers State Deputy Governor Ikuru Urges / Stadiums Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.