Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

My Experience With My School's Bursar - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Experience With My School's Bursar (33528 Views)

FUTA: Vice Chancellor, Bursar Docked For Over N156 Million Fraud(photos) / N1bn Allowance: EFCC Summons OAU VC, Bursar / EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by phayvoursky(m): 10:42am On Feb 19, 2015
Pweetyradiance:
Tanx dear, I am grateful

You're most welcome

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by Funkychic(f): 11:03am On Feb 19, 2015
OohMpa:
Go back to office, tell him to touch your bwest, pless it hard, veli veli hard with two hands until you take photo while he plessing it. Come back here and uproad the photo otherwise we won't berieve you angry angry

Lol.....silly u
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by holysainbj(m): 11:05am On Feb 19, 2015
U wil make a good writer... grin
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by kene05(m): 11:09am On Feb 19, 2015
My candid advice tho, since he didn't react harshly after u hit his hands off, he just said '' [b] He will give you a call, moreover u gave him a wrong number, I'll just advice u die the matter and if you have ur way prevent going to the office till maybe next semester wen u'll need to sign ur course form again, then u could as well disguise urself, dats if he has not marked down your name n ur mat number, just be intelligent about it...

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by seangy4konji: 11:18am On Feb 19, 2015
Are u asking if you should report?we no deh america ooo but if u ready start again from 100 level in another school?you can report...

Which kain beauty u con get weh make person weh don teh for this world like u soo

Your head get power to attract mehn be dat oo..deh thank God...some ladies deh weh be say?10 years,one single man never ask for them number.

Thank God for your own.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by Rhozabeth(m): 11:18am On Feb 19, 2015
Babe, if u report anything at this stage it will be your word against his so let it ride for now! Make sure that u too do not dress provocatively to meet with these people, if possible put on an hijab when going to meet with such people (joking)!
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by freecocoa(f): 11:35am On Feb 19, 2015
obstead200:

@ the bolded; very big lie. except on very special and peculiar circumstances.
Na wa o, English is indeed very difficult for some people.

You just said that bursars have contact with students on special occasions and I said bursars do have contacts with students, how are we not saying the same thing? The contact can be on special occasion or not, still, there is contact, what then is your issue?

Only if bursars don't have any contact with students at all(emphasis on at all) would you be in the position to call me a liar.

Please learn how to read and understand, before making a big f00l of yourself, thank you.
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by thankyouJesus(m): 11:39am On Feb 19, 2015
Pweetyradiance:
Just feel like sharing this story with you,please if you were in my shoes what would have been your reaction?

Two days ago I went to the bursary department in my school to have my course forms signed, when I got there the bursar was busy attending to other students so he asked me to sit which I did, while he kept on attending to them. He was done attending to everyone I met inside the office and was about attending to me when someone else came in, he left me to attend to that person with an excuse that she is the Secretary to one of the HOD's in the school, I kept waiting patiently little did I know he was up to something. when he was done attending to the young lady and she left I gave him my course forms to sign, he took them, looked at them for a while then stared back at me and called my name. I answered, he asked if I will like to be his friend( deep down in my heart I was like, see this old cargo oh wetin him want sef) then I gave him an abrupt answer "yes" I felt he would do the needful and let me go but the next thing I heard was " can I have your nums" (for my mind I shout say Kai! e don set for me oh) God so bless I wasn't with my phone, this was what I had tried hard to avoid for the past 3yrs I had been in skul. I almost lied that I don't have a phone but had a second thought,so I gave him a wrong nums,that wasn't okay for the mugu oh he signed the course forms thereafter he stretched his hands to touch my breast* shy* I had no option than to slap his hand so hard. I stood up and left his office, he kept shouting "we will talk on phone"

the problem now is :should I keep it to myself or let the school authority know about it? I will sincerely appreciate your opinions.
I will advice you get a recording phone where you can record his voice whenever he decides to call you (evidence when things go south).
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by Mhizizzy(f): 11:46am On Feb 19, 2015
It doesn't apn ova Herr in ife angry
Nutty lecturers evrywherr
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by FredHandsome(m): 11:49am On Feb 19, 2015
Pweetyradiance:
really? I am happy you said some runs babe. I am not one of those call gals okay? tanx
That was just an ironic remark I made in that post. I'm not, in any way, encouraging or condoning immoral acts!
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by 9jatatafo(m): 11:59am On Feb 19, 2015
Babe, toasting is allowed. For the fact that you gave him a wrong mobile number and also slapped his hand when he tried to touch your center of attraction. My candid advice, just forget about the issue and make sure you won,t take your course form there again. You don't have evidence against him and he is more connected in your school settings than you are. The matter really set for you ooo! But just bone and face your studies, you have just a year or so left before you graj, your future matters. Keep am for your mind as a secret while in school.
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by swaggzo(m): 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
coalcoal1:
hmm. all these old men that won't respect themselves...but wait o...how did you dress?

this is the point!
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by FredHandsome(m): 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
Dramadiddy:
my friend shutup and go and sleep.. You women think you're one kg of gold heavier than men.. Better think through ur empty skull or seek advice on what to say before spewing the trash in your mouth.. Anuofia
grin
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by gidjah(m): 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
You said 'in between'?do not worry ,she will be at the edge and on top too,she will be so messed up that even hell will not accept her !let her ignore him and vanish
dat5starguy:
Bae let it go. You don't want to be in the middle. Just concentrate on more important things like your grades and exams. My 5 naira.
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by AreaFada2: 12:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
Well, nothing here.

The guy chatted you up and you agreed. It's unethical on the bursar's part as a person in a position of authority but it's not illegal.
Unless of course you're a minor, which I doubt after 3 years in a higher institution.

You basically have a brand new sugar daddy. Congrats. grin cheesy
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
gidjah:
You said 'in between'?do not worry ,she will be at the edge and on top too,she will be so messed up that even hell will not accept her !let her ignore him and vanish
Don't quote me if you don't have something reasonable to say. Thank you.
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by DoTheNeedful: 12:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
Pweetyradiance:
And why do you think you are right? in my skul there's a space provided for the bursar's signature under every course form. so I ain't begging u to believe what I am saying I will rather pick the reasonable opinions of people who understand my plight and leave. tanx

A space for the bursar to sign Do you know what a bursary and a bursar is in a university? Maybe you are a student in one of those mushroom private school with less than 10 buildings...Even at that i still have my doubts. I am not saying that you are telling a lie but something does not connect well in your story

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by gidjah(m): 12:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
Sorry young man,seems you have lil trouble with grammer -comprehension !you ever heard of the term hyperbole before ?
dat5starguy:

Don't quote me if you don't have something reasonable to say. Thank you.
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by atakamus: 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
Small girl. Chai sorry for that. Well welcome to the world of men. Just learn from that and move on for you will see more of that in the future. How many of them will you report naaa. Nigeria is full of men like that excluding me ooo. Just try not to make such mistake again ok. Why will you just seat there to wait. Is there your father's house? You are lucky my daughter. This your bosom self looks very touchable oooo. Next time you are going to some kind of places, package them well and don't make them dangle ok. The more they dangle, the more the hearts and minds of some men seeing you dangles. Sorry oooo. Don't cry ooo. It is well.
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by evolg(m): 12:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
itstpia8:
Is the op male or female.

Rara o....an hermaphrodite. Boda ode
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by sakieja(f): 12:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
pls dont tel d schol authority because they are all birds of d same feather,nothing good wil come out of it.dont just ruin ur career. Face ur study n always dress normaly.god wil see u through

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by Pweetyradiance(f): 1:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
DoTheNeedful:

A space for the bursar to sign Do you know what a bursary and a bursar is in a university? Maybe you are a student in one of those mushroom private school with less than 10 buildings...Even at that i still have my doubts. I am not saying that you are telling a lie but something does not connect well in your story
mushroom universities right? Mr I too know don't have time to argue with you so please if you don't mind try the next person. tanx
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by swaggzo(m): 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
Pweetyradiance:
mushroom universities right? Mr I too know don't have time to argue with you so please if you don't mind try the next person. tanx

madam how did you dress to the bussary that day?
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by Pweetyradiance(f): 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
swaggzo:

madam how did you dress to the bussary that day?
Oga I wore panties. what's wrong with you guys? do u think one everyone find pleasure in being indecent?
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by Pweetyradiance(f): 3:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
DoTheNeedful:

I don't know,let me know. my mtchew
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by poseidon12: 3:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
DonaldGenes:
Left for me, You shouldn't have reacted as such

I will advice that you allow it to slide...

You're not the only girl he probably might have tried this in that school.Just be friendly with him okay

I hope you would give the same advice if she was your sister.
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by ademoladeji(m): 3:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
Pweetyradiance:
Just feel like sharing this story with you,please if you were in my shoes what would have been your reaction?

Two days ago I went to the bursary department in my school to have my course forms signed, when I got there the bursar was busy attending to other students so he asked me to sit which I did, while he kept on attending to them. He was done attending to everyone I met inside the office and was about attending to me when someone else came in, he left me to attend to that person with an excuse that she is the Secretary to one of the HOD's in the school, I kept waiting patiently little did I know he was up to something. when he was done attending to the young lady and she left I gave him my course forms to sign, he took them, looked at them for a while then stared back at me and called my name. I answered, he asked if I will like to be his friend( deep down in my heart I was like, see this old cargo oh wetin him want sef) then I gave him an abrupt answer "yes" I felt he would do the needful and let me go but the next thing I heard was " can I have your nums" (for my mind I shout say Kai! e don set for me oh) God so bless I wasn't with my phone, this was what I had tried hard to avoid for the past 3yrs I had been in skul. I almost lied that I don't have a phone but had a second thought,so I gave him a wrong nums,that wasn't okay for the mugu oh he signed the course forms thereafter he stretched his hands to touch my breast* shy* I had no option than to slap his hand so hard. I stood up and left his office, he kept shouting "we will talk on phone"

the problem now is :should I keep it to myself or let the school authority know about it? I will sincerely appreciate your opinions.
Juz becoz he stretched his 'holy' hands wanting to anoint those pwests of yours? Anyway, you've gat no evidence against him...
I'll just advice you to let it go coz you myt end up where you dnt wanna be....

Btw, is your story even true? Coming to NL becoz of an attempted pressing... #smh
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
gidjah:
Sorry young man,seems you have lil trouble with grammer -comprehension !you ever heard of the term hyperbole before ?
Sorry am not an English major.
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by itstpia8: 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
Aunty op, just curious, what do you think is so special about you that warranted what you are claiming.

You said he saw another lady before you, are you more beautiful than her or why do you think he ignored her and came at you.
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by DoTheNeedful: 4:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
Pweetyradiance:

I have never said you lied but there is certainly something wrong with your story. I am been in the university system for around 14 years as an undergraduate student,postgraduate student,non-teaching staff and teaching staff in one of the foremost universities in Nigeria so,I know what I am talking about. You sound too defensive for someone saying who claim to be saying the truth. Henceforth,I reply you no more sad
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by DoTheNeedful: 4:15pm On Feb 19, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ASUU Rejects N500k School Fee Proposal For Public Universities / How To Graduate With First Class- My Experiences And Lessons Learnt / OAU Suspends Professor Richard Akindele Indefinitely Over Sex For Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.