Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,865 members, 7,806,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Mountain Of Fire And Miracles-prayers Against Spirit Wife Or Husband - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mountain Of Fire And Miracles-prayers Against Spirit Wife Or Husband (17230 Views)

Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / Bride's Hair Cut Off At Mountain Of Fire Church On Her Wedding Day / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mountain Of Fire And Miracles-prayers Against Spirit Wife Or Husband by reality777: 1:06am On Feb 19, 2015
Is anyone appearing to you in the dreams claiming to be your spirit husband or wife? Here are some deliverance prayers you need to pray aggresively at midnight
Confession: Collosians 2 vs 14; Gal. 3 vs 13 and 14; 2 Cor. 6 vs 14-18; Gal. 6 vs 17; 2 Cor. 5 vs 17
I divorce and renounce my marriage with the spirit husband or wife in Jesus name
I break all covenants entered into with the spirit husband or wife in Jesus name
I command the thunder of God to burn to ashes the wedding Gown, ring, photographs and other materials used for the marriage in Jesus name
I send the fire of God to burn to ashes the marriage certificate in Jesus name
I break every blood soul-tie covenants with the spirit husband or wife in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles-prayers Against Spirit Wife Or Husband by marveangel(m): 1:37am On Feb 19, 2015
They keep talking abt spirit wives and husband...is it even biblical....
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles-prayers Against Spirit Wife Or Husband by vooks: 5:02am On Feb 19, 2015
They package fear so nicely and then sell it to fools
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles-prayers Against Spirit Wife Or Husband by reality777: 9:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
vooks:

so says the ignoramus. Please try and be connected to Christian cable channels to learn about it and see live deliverance of victims or the oppressed from it. You can start with TB Joshua channel.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles-prayers Against Spirit Wife Or Husband by Ishilove: 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
vooks:
Those who wear the shoes know where it pinches. Don't argue over things you can never understand.

2 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles-prayers Against Spirit Wife Or Husband by vooks: 6:19am On Feb 22, 2015
Indoctrination is not understanding

Ishilove:

Those who wear the shoes know where it pinches. Don't argue over things you can never understand.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles-prayers Against Spirit Wife Or Husband by Ishilove: 7:24am On Feb 22, 2015
vooks:
Indoctrination is not understanding

Indoctrination ke?? Lol. As long as you have not experienced it, you will NEVER understand. NEVER.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles-prayers Against Spirit Wife Or Husband by reality777: 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
WELCOME TO NEW YEAR 2016.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles-prayers Against Spirit Wife Or Husband by vooks: 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ishilove:

Indoctrination ke?? Lol. As long as you have not experienced it, you will NEVER understand. NEVER.
Ok, but do you need to experience everything to understand?
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles-prayers Against Spirit Wife Or Husband by Ishilove: 7:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
vooks:

Ok, but do you need to experience everything to understand?
Yeah, in some cases like this
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles-prayers Against Spirit Wife Or Husband by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
vooks and ishilove continued a discussion almost a year later grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles-prayers Against Spirit Wife Or Husband by Ishilove: 7:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
My dear ehn cheesy

The internet never forgets cheesy
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles-prayers Against Spirit Wife Or Husband by vooks: 4:33am On Jan 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Have you experienced it yourself?
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles-prayers Against Spirit Wife Or Husband by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:37am On Jan 02, 2016
vooks:

Have you experienced it yourself?

At all sir
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles-prayers Against Spirit Wife Or Husband by vooks: 4:42am On Jan 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

At all sir

'Not at all'?
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles-prayers Against Spirit Wife Or Husband by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:10am On Jan 02, 2016
vooks:

'Not at all'?

I've never had such experience .
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles-prayers Against Spirit Wife Or Husband by vooks: 9:47am On Jan 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I've never had such experience .

Ok sir, how is your new year coming?
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles-prayers Against Spirit Wife Or Husband by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
vooks:

Ok sir, how is your new year coming?

I thank God for everything . Hope yours started off on the right foot
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles-prayers Against Spirit Wife Or Husband by vooks: 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I thank God for everything . Hope yours started off on the right foot
Mine is perfect so far, praise be to Lord Jesus Christ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles-prayers Against Spirit Wife Or Husband by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
vooks:

Mine is perfect so far, praise be to Lord Jesus Christ

Amen smiley
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles-prayers Against Spirit Wife Or Husband by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ok, Op, can we take a logical and scientific stance on this?

First, Can you explain to me the criteria for one having a spirit husband/wife? Is it height, age, weight, family genaology, parents "tinkering with dark forces" Just what is the reason that spri-spri people choose people?

2) Why is the spri spri people so common in Africa? Are they racist? Do they have a thing which attracts them to what can arguably be described as a race of former glories and failed potentials? And why, oh why, are they some common with illiterates?

3) Can the effects of these spri spri people be observed other than the "general" destruction of one's life I mean, can one peer into a man married to spri spri and see direct emprical evidence or is it all just subjective.

Really, I'm trying to look at Christianity without feeling shocked that I was sucked into a giant Illusion.......... And I'm Failing.

Cc reality777
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles-prayers Against Spirit Wife Or Husband by reality777: 9:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
SirWere:
Ok, Op, can we take a logical and scientific stance on this?

First, Can you explain to me the criteria for one having a spirit husband/wife? Is it height, age, weight, family genaology, parents "tinkering with dark forces" Just what is the reason that spri-spri people choose people?

2) Why is the spri spri people so common in Africa? Are they racist? Do they have a thing which attracts them to what can arguably be described as a race of former glories and failed potentials? And why, oh why, are they some common with illiterates?

3) Can the effects of these spri spri people be observed other than the "general" destruction of one's life I mean, can one peer into a man married to spri spri and see direct emprical evidence or is it all just subjective.

Really, I'm trying to look at Christianity without feeling shocked that I was sucked into a giant Illusion.......... And I'm Failing.

Cc reality777

PLEASE ASK YOUR PASTOR, AM SURE HE WILL ANSWER YOU WELL. THE THINGS OF THE SPIRIT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR SCIENTIFIC ANALYSIS.
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles-prayers Against Spirit Wife Or Husband by reality777: 9:48pm On May 01, 2016
Re: Mountain Of Fire And Miracles-prayers Against Spirit Wife Or Husband by reality777: 11:17pm On May 08, 2016
i will be back soon

(1) (Reply)

Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer / Why The Idea of God Is A Fraud / On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.