Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,717 members, 7,802,164 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Kenyan Lawyer Sue Isreal For Killing Jesus Christ. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyan Lawyer Sue Isreal For Killing Jesus Christ. (1701 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York / Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! / Lawyer Sues Isreal For Crucifying Jesus Christ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Lawyer Sue Isreal For Killing Jesus Christ. by mustymatic(m): 4:47am On Feb 19, 2015
A Kenyan lawyer filed a petition with the International Court of Justice in The Hague, suggesting that the trial and crucifixion of Jesus Christ was unlawful, and the State of Israel among others should be held responsible, Kenyan news outlet the Nairobian reported some time ago.
Dola Indidis, a lawyer and former spokesman of the Kenyan Judiciary is reportedly attempting to sue Tiberius (emperor of Rome, 42 BCE-37 CE), Pontius Pilate, a selection of Jewish elders, King Herod, the Republic of Italy and the State of Israel.
“Evidence today is on record in the Bible, and
you cannot discredit the Bible,” Indidis told
the Kenyan Citizen News.
Although those he suggests should have been convicted during the original trial have not been alive for more than 2,000 years, Indidis insists that the government for whom they acted can and should still be held responsible. “I filed the case because it’s my duty to uphold the dignity of Jesus and I have gone to the ICJ to seek justice for the man from Nazareth,” Indidis told the Nairobian.
“His selective and malicious prosecution violated his human rights through judicial misconduct, abuse of office bias and prejudice.”
Indidis apparently named the states of Italy and Israel in the lawsuit because upon the attainment of independence, the two states incorporated the laws of the Roman Empire, those in force at the time of the crucifixion. He is challenging the mode of questioning
used during Jesus’s trial, prosecution, hearing and sentencing; the form of punishment meted out to him while undergoing judicial proceedings and the substance of the information used to convict him.
The case was first filed in the High Court in Nairobi but was rejected. Indidis then applied to have it heard at the ICJ.
Source: http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/02/kenyan-lawyer-sue-isreal-for-killing.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&m
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Sue Isreal For Killing Jesus Christ. by binie: 4:50am On Feb 19, 2015
mustymatic:
A Kenyan lawyer filed a petition with the International Court of Justice in The Hague, suggesting that the trial and crucifixion of Jesus Christ was unlawful, and the State of Israel among others should be held responsible, Kenyan news outlet the Nairobian reported some time ago.
Dola Indidis, a lawyer and former spokesman of the Kenyan Judiciary is reportedly attempting to sue Tiberius (emperor of Rome, 42 BCE-37 CE), Pontius Pilate, a selection of Jewish elders, King Herod, the Republic of Italy and the State of Israel.
“Evidence today is on record in the Bible, and
you cannot discredit the Bible,” Indidis told
the Kenyan Citizen News.
Although those he suggests should have been convicted during the original trial have not been alive for more than 2,000 years, Indidis insists that the government for whom they acted can and should still be held responsible. “I filed the case because it’s my duty to uphold the dignity of Jesus and I have gone to the ICJ to seek justice for the man from Nazareth,” Indidis told the Nairobian.
“His selective and malicious prosecution violated his human rights through judicial misconduct, abuse of office bias and prejudice.”
Indidis apparently named the states of Italy and Israel in the lawsuit because upon the attainment of independence, the two states incorporated the laws of the Roman Empire, those in force at the time of the crucifixion. He is challenging the mode of questioning
used during Jesus’s trial, prosecution, hearing and sentencing; the form of punishment meted out to him while undergoing judicial proceedings and the substance of the information used to convict him.
The case was first filed in the High Court in Nairobi but was rejected. Indidis then applied to have it heard at the ICJ.
Source: http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/02/kenyan-lawyer-sue-isreal-for-killing.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&m

Good
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Sue Isreal For Killing Jesus Christ. by bewla(m): 4:51am On Feb 19, 2015
over dose
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Sue Isreal For Killing Jesus Christ. by bisi16(m): 5:11am On Feb 19, 2015
Lol.. highest level of stupidity. Maybe their sun wey dey very hash don affect him brain.
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Sue Isreal For Killing Jesus Christ. by ginawest(f): 5:29am On Feb 19, 2015
did God tell dis one to fight for im?
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Sue Isreal For Killing Jesus Christ. by ernecy(m): 5:33am On Feb 19, 2015
grin grin grin... I really wish I have something to say, but to comment on dis topic hard o. well no b by force.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I need to sue, some1 b4 easter
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Sue Isreal For Killing Jesus Christ. by Rainmaker69(m): 5:53am On Feb 19, 2015
This is interesting and brave.
He forgot to add Judas Iscariot. Maybe he'll call St. Peter as his witness.
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Sue Isreal For Killing Jesus Christ. by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 19, 2015
Cai he should also sue the devil for tempting eve or sue cane for killing abel and sue egypt for kidnapping Israel and sue peter for denying jesus let him just search the bible and sue any body or tin sueable
Omo kenya weed na tam tam I can't wait lay my hands on them
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Sue Isreal For Killing Jesus Christ. by DjAndroid: 6:47am On Feb 19, 2015
Old news. It happened about 3 years ago.
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Sue Isreal For Killing Jesus Christ. by sosanova: 6:53am On Feb 19, 2015
grin
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Sue Isreal For Killing Jesus Christ. by Wsdm: 7:17am On Feb 19, 2015
The people you sue does not even believe in your bible and the Jesus that brought it. I hope the black Christians will leave Jews alone. Only 7% of Jews practice Christianity. Why not focus the Vatican in Rome for christian related matters? At least 98% of people in the Vatican city practices Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lawyer Sue Isreal For Killing Jesus Christ. by Abdulsalam20(m): 7:37am On Feb 19, 2015
MADNESS @ its peak what evidence did they want to bring?

Was the Person on the Cross Really Jesus?
The Bible says
“For the LORD loves the just and will not
forsake his faithful ones. They will be
protected forever, but the offspring of the
wicked will be cut off;” (Psalms 37:28)

But yet when Jesus Christ (pbuh) was put
on
the cross according to the Bible. He cried
out

“About the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a
loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi lama sabachthani?"—
which means, "My God, my God, why have
you forsaken me?" (Mathew 27:46)
“And at the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a
loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?"—
you forsaken me?" (Mark 15:34)
How can Jesus be forsaken when God
does
not forsake his faithful ones?? Now the
lawyers have four options to choose
from.
1. The person put on the cross was
not really Jesus.
2. Jesus (pbuh) was not faithful to God.
3. Jesus (pbuh) is a lied that God forsook
him.
4. Bible is lying when it says that God
does not forsake his beloved ones.
You have four options to choose from.
Now grin grin
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Sue Isreal For Killing Jesus Christ. by tsleazy(m): 7:39am On Feb 19, 2015
[size=16pt] undecided undecided undecided [/size]
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Sue Isreal For Killing Jesus Christ. by quicyvictor(m): 8:05am On Feb 19, 2015
hahaha...... he read only the part where Jesus was crucified and forgot to read the beginning of those Book.....

You try Sha......
Leave God to Judge That......
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Sue Isreal For Killing Jesus Christ. by crownprince102: 8:13am On Feb 19, 2015
Look at what plenty weed turns a man into........ Is he fighting on behalf of Jesus, I know he will be at fault in the end. This stupid man might have a relation who has been denied justice but won't fight for him but decided to fight for a man who died 2000 years ago. What will be the outcome if he is victorious? Jail Israeli president or all israelite, may be they go to Herod and Caiaphas grave to chain them. Malady at its peak
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Sue Isreal For Killing Jesus Christ. by johnmartus(m): 9:43am On Feb 19, 2015
Abdulsalam20:

The Bible says

on
out

does
from.
not really Jesus.
him.
Now grin grin
to be honest this thread met for unbelievers people like you can you imagine how the dude quote bible like doer you are just a hearers though am not in support of lawyer motion because you can't fight for God in the bible when the army went to arrest jesus peter was reacted by cut one of ear of the soldier and jesus cursed peter for doing such because he see her as a obstacle against his will also in the same bible during jesus christ was faced trial and his followers wept for him he also told them that they should stop weeping for him because son of a man has overcome the world guy you lack merit to quote bible you can't read bible like textbook or novel
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Sue Isreal For Killing Jesus Christ. by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 19, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Sue Isreal For Killing Jesus Christ. by tociano009(m): 10:37am On Feb 19, 2015
Abdulsalam20:

The Bible says

on
out

does
from.
not really Jesus.
him.
Now grin grin
Gate of hell already opened for you
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Sue Isreal For Killing Jesus Christ. by MorrisaMkenya(m): 1:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
oloyolo:
Cai he should also sue the devil for tempting eve or sue cane for killing abel and sue egypt for kidnapping Israel and sue peter for denying jesus let him just search the bible and sue any body or tin sueable
Omo kenya weed na tam tam I can't wait lay my hands on them
HAHAHA you are killing me.
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Sue Isreal For Killing Jesus Christ. by hazyfm1: 1:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

JOKE SECTION PLEASE

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan / Seven Reasons Why Everybody Loves Jim Agbaje / MTN Fires Staff Over Facebook Post On Xenophobia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.