Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,148 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:51 AM

How To Boost Adsense Earnings With Videos - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Boost Adsense Earnings With Videos (787 Views)

Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? / How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] / Help!he Has $514 In Adsense Earnings But Can't Withdraw It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Boost Adsense Earnings With Videos by hiidee(m): 7:58am On Feb 19, 2015
Firstly create your blogpost go to YouTube and upload new video or use existing video. You can also upload video to your blog and insert.
Now, use below code in your blog post:

<table align="left" style="width: 600px;"><tbody>
<tr> <td width="320">VIDEO CODE</td> <td width="300">ADSENSE AD CODE 336x280<br /></td> </tr>
</tbody></table>

REPLACE Video code and AdSense ad code 336x280 by their respective codes.
Visit your AdSense dashboard after 12 -20 hours and see the bomb.
Re: How To Boost Adsense Earnings With Videos by Danyl(m): 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
and how is this going to affect your adsense earnings when you embed another copyrighted video in your own blog. does it affect your earnings in any way?
Re: How To Boost Adsense Earnings With Videos by hiidee(m): 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
Danyl:
and how is this going to affect your adsense earnings when you embed another copyrighted video in your own blog. does it affect your earnings in any way?

Give a trail and see but I wasn't asking you to use copyright video. You can upload your video to YouTube or you use video you uploaded on your blog.
Re: How To Boost Adsense Earnings With Videos by Danyl(m): 9:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
hiidee:

Give a trail and see but I wasn't asking you to use copyright video. You can upload your video to YouTube or you use video you uploaded on your blog.
I have been having challenges with using my hosted google adsense Acct with my blog page but they have not approved despite all trials but have you been making good funds with google adsense ONLY with videos...?
I just downloaded an application to capture videos on my phone and see how it goes.
expecting yourself reply.

1 Like

Re: How To Boost Adsense Earnings With Videos by hiidee(m): 7:24am On Feb 21, 2015
Although am not an entertainment blogger nor video blogger but recently I added a video of smartphones on my blog which really converts.
Give a trial and let's see....
Re: How To Boost Adsense Earnings With Videos by Danyl(m): 7:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
am into tech blogs,blogging tips and health. but my adsense Acct was only approved for youtube. but wait o did u upload dt video to ur youtube channel or just in ur blog.
Re: How To Boost Adsense Earnings With Videos by hiidee(m): 2:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
Danyl:
am into tech blogs,blogging tips and health. but my adsense Acct was only approved for youtube. but wait o did u upload dt video to ur youtube channel or just in ur blog.
youtube channel

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Increase Adsense CPC With Simple Tweaks / Lets Set-up A Forum Like Naijahotjobs, Naijaloaded Ornairaland For You @15k Only / Add An Expiry Date To Wordpress Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.