Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Lesbian/gay Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesbian/gay Crush (2503 Views)

Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) / Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian / Can You Marry A Lesbian/gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Lesbian/gay Crush by earTHMama: 10:06pm On Jan 06, 2009
Gay thread:

We all know many features that attract women to men. Like their deep voice, ripped body, height, charisma, intelligence, wallet etc and things that attract men to women like their hips, intelligence, boobs, beauty, eloquence, sarcasm etc.

My question is what distinct features attract people of the same sex?. What do lesbians watch out for in other females and what attractive features do gay men watch out for in fellow males?
Re: Lesbian/gay Crush by blissfullynaughty: 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2009
For someone who is profoundly repulsed by what you have referred to as the "abomination" of homosexuality, you do spend a good deal of time delving into these homosexual practices. undecided
Re: Lesbian/gay Crush by earTHMama: 1:20am On Jan 07, 2009
Homosexuality is not a giant virus even though i detest it. I am just trying to understand it. back to the question please.
Re: Lesbian/gay Crush by JJYOU: 1:23am On Jan 07, 2009
blissfullynaughty:

For someone who is profoundly repulsed by what you have referred to as the "abomination" of homosexuality, you do spend a good deal of time delving into these homosexual practices. undecided
nswer simple kwuersion please. thank you
Re: Lesbian/gay Crush by StephenP(m): 1:31am On Jan 07, 2009
I guess the lesbians are attracted to women the same way men are and the gays are attracted to men the same way women are. I don't think there is anything distinctive.
Re: Lesbian/gay Crush by earTHMama: 2:30am On Jan 07, 2009
I guess the lesbians are attracted to women the same way men are and the gays are attracted to men the same way women are. I don't think there is anything distinctive.
There must be something distinctive about the electrical charges in gays and non gays. How can boob attract you when you have one?
Re: Lesbian/gay Crush by praxx(m): 5:24am On Jan 07, 2009
some issues are better not discussed.
@ poster, please look for something more constructive, i mean this with every sense of respect.
Re: Lesbian/gay Crush by StephenP(m): 5:47am On Jan 07, 2009
earTHMama:

There must be something distinctive about the electrical charges in gays and non gays. How can boob attract you when you have one?

I think this thread might be helpful.
Re: Lesbian/gay Crush by earTHMama: 6:15am On Jan 07, 2009
some issues are better not discussed.
@ poster, please look for something more constructive, i mean this with every sense of respect.
Are you gay?
Re: Lesbian/gay Crush by blissfullynaughty: 7:20am On Jan 07, 2009
JJYOU:

nswer simple kwuersion please. thank you

Another gay basher who can't help being curious. undecided
Re: Lesbian/gay Crush by spikedcylinder: 2:34pm On Jan 07, 2009
I know someone on this forum who can answer that question excellently! cheesy cheesy
Re: Lesbian/gay Crush by praxx(m): 11:48pm On Jan 07, 2009
earTHMama:

Are you gay?
certainly not. and i can prove that to you any day any time.
i stay in Virginia beach, can we hook up?
Re: Lesbian/gay Crush by daduke2k(m): 1:37pm On Jan 09, 2009
blissfullynaughty:

Baby nawa 4 you o y u dey act like say u dont know about the foriegn life style in NIgeria .for ur information that sounded like an insult to his person .if at all he is gay. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lesbian/gay Crush by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 09, 2009
StephenP:

I think this thread might be helpful.

Well, it seems THAT thread has been taken over by juveniles, who appear to be lunatics as well!

StephenP:

In a nutshell perhaps. But to refine it a bit, I might want to add that maybe the dominant alpha male looks for the feminine attributes of his potential male partner, whereas the passive/submissive (feminine) minded male looks at a man the way a female would. There are however those males who are in-between and are neither dominant nor submissive and these are likely to be attracted to others who are just like them. I would presume that the same would apply in female-female attraction.
Re: Lesbian/gay Crush by SeaGoddes(f): 11:53pm On Jan 09, 2009
@ topic

they attract their fellow lesbains by showing kindness towards her and interest in what she's interested in.

then they begin by looking at her and notice something about her that you are attracted to (her hair, eyes, the way she walks or talks, her shoes, whatever). Smile, look her in the eyes kindly, and compliment her. Ask her about herself in a friendly, relaxed manner. just a thought of course cheesy

but seriously lebsians dont know what they are missing in a dick, and gay men dont know what they are missing in a pussy lipsrsealed just another thought o grin
Re: Lesbian/gay Crush by Sauron1: 1:17am On Jan 10, 2009
earTHMama:

Gay thread:

We all know many features that attract women to men. Like their deep voice, ripped body, height, charisma, intelligence, wallet etc and things that attract men to women like their hips, intelligence, boobs, beauty, eloquence, sarcasm etc.

My question is what distinct features attract people of the same sex?. What do lesbians watch out for in other females and what attractive features do gay men watch out for in fellow males?

Jesus Wept!!!!
I rebuke all y'all arse-stabbers. angry
Re: Lesbian/gay Crush by OgidiBoy(m): 1:20am On Jan 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

Jesus Wept!!!!
I rebuke all y'all arse-stabbers. angry

What do you have against gay people.
Re: Lesbian/gay Crush by Sauron1: 1:23am On Jan 10, 2009
OgidiBoy:

What do you have against gay people.

They are DEMONIC.
Re: Lesbian/gay Crush by SeaGoddes(f): 1:33am On Jan 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

They are DEMONIC.

then u must be God sent to judge and condenm undecided
Re: Lesbian/gay Crush by Sauron1: 1:36am On Jan 10, 2009
Sea~Goddes:

then u must be God sent to judge and condenm undecided

Judge n Condemn??
Are u saying you are not old enough to know your right from your left?
Do u kiss cobras n mambas or you kill them??
Are u judging those?? Use ur head, mami.
Re: Lesbian/gay Crush by OgidiBoy(m): 1:38am On Jan 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

They are DEMONIC.

What if your closest family member comes to you and tellS you he/she is gay would you still consider that person DEMONIS ?
Re: Lesbian/gay Crush by Sauron1: 1:42am On Jan 10, 2009
OgidiBoy:

What if your closest family member comes to you and tellS you he/she is gay would you still consider that person DEMONIS ?

I would put rat poison in his food.
Re: Lesbian/gay Crush by SeaGoddes(f): 1:43am On Jan 10, 2009
@ ogigi boy

thnk u

@ sauron

even God himself said hate the sin not the sinner, so saying they are demonic is just ignorant on your part

i dnt like the act, but going as far as to condemn them by calling them such things just isn't right let God who made them be the one to tell them they are demonic and evil
Re: Lesbian/gay Crush by Sauron1: 1:47am On Jan 10, 2009
Sea~Goddes:

@ sauron
even God himself said hate the sin not the sinner, so saying they are demonic is just igroant on your part

How do u hate being GAY??

i dnt like the act, but going as far as to condenm them by calling them such things just isnt right let God who made them be the one to tell them they are demonic and evil

U must be a classic hypocrite.
If u dislike the act, you would dislike the people doing it.
Would let your 9 year-old brother go on a trip with a well-known gay in your neighbourhood?
Re: Lesbian/gay Crush by OgidiBoy(m): 1:52am On Jan 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

I would put rat poison in his food.

I know you just kidding funny sha!. No need for all the hate, I'm not gay neither do I consider it natural, but I've learned to accept it. A few of my co-workers are gay and we all hang out Friday nights. I've gone to a few gay clubs here in Texas and enjoyed it.
Re: Lesbian/gay Crush by SeaGoddes(f): 1:53am On Jan 10, 2009
@ sauron

I AM NOT A GAY AND WILL NEVER IN MY LIFE CONSIDER IT OR GIVE IT A THOUGHT

if you believe that since i hate the act, i must also hate the sinner, how then does God still love us? afterall we are all sinners, committing sins and hideous acts everyday, sinning aganist God and even when we fail to repent of our sins, He still love us regardless?

i love everyone regardless being gay straight, corner, narrow or whatever doesnt prevent me from accepting things i cant change about ppl and their choices
Re: Lesbian/gay Crush by Sauron1: 1:56am On Jan 10, 2009
Sea~Goddes:

@ sauron

I AM NOT A GAY AND WILL NEVER IN MY LIFE CONSIDER IT OR GIVE IT A THOUGHT

if you believe that since i hate the act, i must also hate the sinner, how then does God still love us? afterall we are all sinners, committing sins and hideous acts everyday, sinning aganist God and even when we fail to repent of our sins, He still love us regardless?

We are not GOD!!!!
I understand we are all sinners but homosexuality is a cardinal sin.
One of the 7 deadly sins.
What is wrong with today's Christians?? What did God do to the people of Sodom n Gomorrah, Did he kiss em??

OgidiBoy:

I know you just kidding funny sha!. No need for all the hate, I'm not gay neither do I consider it natural, but I've learned to accept it. A few of my co-workers are gay and we all hang out Friday nights. I've gone to a few gay clubs here in Texas and enjoyed it.

Seriously, i just can't stand em.
Men or Women!!! 3000 years ago, Moses woulda have em stoned to death.
Re: Lesbian/gay Crush by SeaGoddes(f): 2:08am On Jan 10, 2009
@ sauron

yes we are not God, and thats why we must leave him to judge these folks who have chosen this part of life, let he do with them as he sees fit, whatever be it the sodom and Gorr. style or better.

i understand as a catholic the church doesnt give homosexuality a green card but still it doesnts reject them either unlike some chruches Rick warren. and i think the best way to convert them is to try to convince them that the act not them is evil.
Re: Lesbian/gay Crush by Sauron1: 2:13am On Jan 10, 2009
Sea~Goddes:

@ sauron
i understand as a catholic the church doesnt give homosexuality a green card but still it doesnts reject them either unlike some chruches Rick warren. and i think the best way to convert them is to try to convince them that the act not them is evil.

Try to convince em and risk being a rape victim??
Re: Lesbian/gay Crush by SeaGoddes(f): 2:16am On Jan 10, 2009
@ sauron shocked shocked shocked shocked

have u being a victim b4 grin
Re: Lesbian/gay Crush by Sauron1: 2:23am On Jan 10, 2009
Sea~Goddes:

@ sauron  shocked shocked shocked shocked

have u  being a victim before  grin

I don't put meself in such weird positions.
Too homophobic to put meself around faggotz.
Re: Lesbian/gay Crush by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 10, 2009
I am used to hearing ignorance spewing from the mouths of those who say they are homophobic. But let us calm down and think about this dispassionately. Of course we know that males and females were created. But we also know that there are a minority amongst us for whom their own gender is more attractive than the opposite sex is. In reality, each and every one of us has the potential to engage in sexual relations with either sex. It just so happens the majority feel a stronger attraction toward the opposite sex. Let us look at situations where the opposite sex is absent, say in single-sex barracks or prisons, etc.  What we find is that large numbers of of individuals discover aspects of their sexuality which they never knew existed.

Mankind has never been able to understand why for some people same-sex attraction dominates their sexuality. But the fact that we don't understand it is no reason for us to condemn it. It is not reasonable to suggest that these people have chosen to be different from the rest, thereby putting themselves up for abuse and ridicule. Most Africans who find they are homosexual are unhappy because they fully understand how disdainful the heterosexual majority are of their sexuality. This causes them to suffer low self-esteem and self-doubt. They reject and hide their sexuality and live unhappy and unfulfilled lives, with feelings of guilt about something over which they had no choice in the first place and have no control over. Suicide is not unknown among young gay men in particular. It is important that people educate themselves about homosexuality and that they do not form their opinions based on mere sentiment or rumour.

For those who express strong repugnance towards homosexuality, why would they be attracted to a thread that clearly states that homosexuality is being discussed? It does not surprise me that someone who tells us about Jesus and how He wept for us, would only a few minutes later state that he will gladly murder another human being with poison. This is typical of the hypocrisy that gay people have to put up with. And by the way, most rapists and paedophiles serving prison sentences today are not homosexuals, so there is no truth to the popular belief that homosexuals are rapists. I have extensive material on what the Bible actually says about homosexuality, including what actually happened at Sodom and Gomorrah, but I'm not sure if it would be appropriate to post it here. Jesus condemned no one, therefore expressing hatred towards others in the name of Christ is manifestly un-Christlike.

(1) (2)

Ladies! What Will You Do If You Caught Your Guy Cheating ? / My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity / Confessions: I Slept With My Driver Just To Have Kids For My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.