Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,122 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

8 Signs Of A Husband Material ( Counter Thread) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Signs Of A Husband Material ( Counter Thread) (906 Views)

11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships / 8 Signs Of A Husband Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

8 Signs Of A Husband Material ( Counter Thread) by Richard6(m): 11:49am On Feb 19, 2015
I saw a post about 8 signs of a wife material and I said if girls can go to that extent to be wife materials, I think guys should also do these to be husband materials.

1. If you come to your boy friend's house and want to drink garri with him and he says...baby No instead runs out and buys you a fried rice with chicken...stick with him. You don't have to suffer with him.

2. If he takes you to a restaurant and buys you good expensive food with good drinks intead of gala and satchet water, kindly hook firmly with him because he knows what is good.

3. If he hustles to buy bugati to take you around with instead of keke or bike, he is your rib. You aren't born to suffer.

4. If both of you enter bus or taxi and he pays, he is being responsible.

5. He buys things for you and even buys for your brothers and sisters too, he is generous and kind. He will be a good in-law.

6. He gives you good money to shop in boutique instead of in Okirika, it means he has class and values you. You have to look good and classic.

7. He calls you everyday and sends you airtime without you demanding or asking for it, claim him! You don't have to beg or be flashing him or your friends.

8. If a guys tells you how he earns his money and how much he earns and also gives you some percentage from it, marry him. You 2 are one.

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs Of A Husband Material ( Counter Thread) by Akkord4gov: 11:51am On Feb 19, 2015
K
Re: 8 Signs Of A Husband Material ( Counter Thread) by Battery1(m): 11:53am On Feb 19, 2015
Lwkmd!!
Really opposite and counter!
Re: 8 Signs Of A Husband Material ( Counter Thread) by dareyking(m): 11:54am On Feb 19, 2015
Re: 8 Signs Of A Husband Material ( Counter Thread) by Enegod(m): 11:56am On Feb 19, 2015
angry angry angry
Re: 8 Signs Of A Husband Material ( Counter Thread) by jideflash(m): 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
na so o

No go carry last o, as your competitors are not waiting: But seriously, when last did you update/upgrade your website and other marketing material on digital and print media to meet up with the latest industry trends. .
visit www.flashitsolutions.com and receive free consultancy today.
Flash I.T. Solutions, the future is here...

Re: 8 Signs Of A Husband Material ( Counter Thread) by Franca2(f): 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
Yessssoobbbb E dey pain guys
tonguetonguetongue
Re: 8 Signs Of A Husband Material ( Counter Thread) by Emerson8(m): 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
Franca2:
Yessssoobbbb E dey pain guys
tonguetonguetongue
Really??
Re: 8 Signs Of A Husband Material ( Counter Thread) by Emerson8(m): 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
No. 5 tho
Re: 8 Signs Of A Husband Material ( Counter Thread) by Richard6(m): 12:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
Emerson8:
No. 5 tho
You think so?
Re: 8 Signs Of A Husband Material ( Counter Thread) by Franca2(f): 12:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
Emerson8:

Really??
Yes..really!
Re: 8 Signs Of A Husband Material ( Counter Thread) by Brymo: 12:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
this shud av bin from the lady's point of view .
Re: 8 Signs Of A Husband Material ( Counter Thread) by Franca2(f): 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
That's how my bf does.
Re: 8 Signs Of A Husband Material ( Counter Thread) by Mhizizzy(f): 12:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
Great qualities cheesy d girls own is overrated..boiz Sud do all dis stuff wink
Re: 8 Signs Of A Husband Material ( Counter Thread) by Emerson8(m): 12:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
Franca2:
That's how my bf does.
That ur bf tho.
Re: 8 Signs Of A Husband Material ( Counter Thread) by Battery1(m): 12:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Great qualities cheesy d girls own is overrated..boiz Sud do all dis stuff wink
I expected such reply frm a girl.
Re: 8 Signs Of A Husband Material ( Counter Thread) by Rocktation(f): 12:37pm On Feb 19, 2015

(1)

Bad News!! Guy Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public And She Said NO / For Married Men Only / Road Accident Kills 38 Virgins Going To King Of Swaziland's Wife Chosen Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.