Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Fleeing Boko Haram Members Do Menial Jobs To Stay Under Cover – Omeri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fleeing Boko Haram Members Do Menial Jobs To Stay Under Cover – Omeri (19133 Views)

Troops Kill 2 Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists In Pulka,Recover Ammunitions(pics) / Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) / Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fleeing Boko Haram Members Do Menial Jobs To Stay Under Cover – Omeri by adonisNEW(m): 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
The coordinating spokesman of the National Information Centre, Mr Mike Omeri, has advised Nigerians to be more vigilant, as some members of the terrorist group engage in menial jobs in order to ward off security operatives.

Mr Omeri explained that the military onslaught against members of Boko Haram terrorist group in the north-east had forced members of the group to take up menial jobs.

Addressing a weekly news conference of the Centre in Abuja on Wednesday, Mr Omeri announced the re-capture of more towns in the north-east by Nigerian troops supported by the regional Multi National Force.

He noted that the onslaught against the insurgents would be intensified until terrorist activities were reduced to the barest minimum and eventually wiped out.

Mr Omeri, who commended the renewed support by the regional forces and the offer of assistance from the United States of America, however, appealed to politicians to shun violent acts and provocative comments.

He condemned the recent attack that occurred in Okrika in Rivers State, saying “it is unacceptable for Nigerians to be attacked at a political rally”.

Sporadic gunshots by unknown hoodlums had scuttled the All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship rally at the National Secondary School, in Rivers State on Tuesday.

Before the disruption, Channels Television’s correspondent, Charles Eruka, explained that three explosions were heard before the APC governorship candidate, Dakuku Peterside, arrived the rally venue.

Troops in a military operation spearheaded by highly coordinated air assaults completed the mission of clearing terrorists from Monguno in Borno State and environs, a military official said on Monday.

The spokesman for the military, Major General Chris Olukolade, in a statement said that a number of the Boko Haram terrorists were captured in the course of the operation on Monday morning.

Major General Olukolade further said that truck loads of rice, beans and other logistics meant for resupply to the terrorists operating around Baga were also captured.

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/02/18/boko-haram-members-do-menial-jobs-to-stay-under-cover-omeri/

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Members Do Menial Jobs To Stay Under Cover – Omeri by Livinusc(m): 12:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ok,Let's be watchful

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Members Do Menial Jobs To Stay Under Cover – Omeri by adonisNEW(m): 1:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
...fished out and arrested? wonder how they did that. God help our military.!

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Members Do Menial Jobs To Stay Under Cover – Omeri by holicalpha(m): 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
BOOKER

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Members Do Menial Jobs To Stay Under Cover – Omeri by Burger01(m): 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
They fish them out from anywhere they hiding! angry
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Members Do Menial Jobs To Stay Under Cover – Omeri by klem93(m): 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
fleeing to where... now there time is up... there is no where that THOUSANDS OF THEIR SAMUEL CAN RUN AWAY TO FROM THE HANDS OF GOD
Admission Now Open To Osmania University India If your are interested you can contact me on preachie_me@yahoo.com, preachtimmy@gmail.com or fb Aribisala Timmy Skype: Preachie_me1 or whatsapp+918143856768
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Members Do Menial Jobs To Stay Under Cover – Omeri by greall12(m): 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Members Do Menial Jobs To Stay Under Cover – Omeri by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hi every one, I'm single and searching for a matured and God fearing lady i can start a close friendship with. Her age should be 24 and above and she must reside in the south west. My bbm pin is 5141-8078. Thanks

If you are going to ask me to find girls in my area, keep your opinions to yourself. How i intend to find a girl is not any one's business undecided

Single ladies only and please no GAYS or guys should add me

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Members Do Menial Jobs To Stay Under Cover – Omeri by Zico5(m): 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
If Nigerian Army could be effective as we re looking at it six years ago, boko haram would have been the thing of the past. All the same, let's see how it goes for more five weeks before the election. We sincerely need this change
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Members Do Menial Jobs To Stay Under Cover – Omeri by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
God help us
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Members Do Menial Jobs To Stay Under Cover – Omeri by collinsJn(m): 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
Seems Like The Military Assault Is Yielding +ve Result ? *Fingers Crossed*
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Members Do Menial Jobs To Stay Under Cover – Omeri by Ufranklin92(m): 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
wink
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Members Do Menial Jobs To Stay Under Cover – Omeri by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
[b][size=18pt]What nonsense!

So fleeing insurgents have time to secure jobs. Whilst hiding their guns in their underwear. It would make more sense if it was said that terrorist have been planted in communities ready to be activated when required.

We are going to have to endure an endless stream of fake news stories about a fake war against fake jihadists, whilst the real purpose is to distract us from finding out what is really happening to our country.

America is supporting France to bomb and take over Nigerian territory using puppet countries: Chad, Cameroon and Niger with the full collusion of our compromised and blackmailed government. All under the false pretext of fighting Boko Haram who are funded and run by America's CIA.

So called Boko Haram insurgents are Chadian and Cameroonian troops in mufti.

All for the purpose of breaking up Nigeria before we can get a chance to elect a competent government that would put an end to its economic exploitation of Nigeria.

APC should install a parallel government immediately.
[/size][/b]

8 Likes 1 Share

Are these aboki sawing shoes some of them ?
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Members Do Menial Jobs To Stay Under Cover – Omeri by zimoni(f): 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
Kill Them All.

Baskarts.

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Members Do Menial Jobs To Stay Under Cover – Omeri by mcdokwe(m): 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
Get em all.
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Members Do Menial Jobs To Stay Under Cover – Omeri by Johnnoah1st: 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
L
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Members Do Menial Jobs To Stay Under Cover – Omeri by Lilimax(f): 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
All these Bokoharam sef?
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Members Do Menial Jobs To Stay Under Cover – Omeri by collinsJn(m): 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
citizenyemi:
Hi every one, I'm single and searching for a matured and God fearing lady i can start a close friendship with. Her age should be 24 and above and she must reside in the south west. My bbm pin is 5141-8078. Thanks

If you are going to ask me to find girls in my area, keep your opinions to yourself. How i intend to find a girl is not any one's business undecided

May God Bless Ur Hustle.

3 Likes

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Members Do Menial Jobs To Stay Under Cover – Omeri by OgologoDimkpa: 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
Kill them all asap!!!
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Members Do Menial Jobs To Stay Under Cover – Omeri by holatin(m): 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
be alert !!!
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Members Do Menial Jobs To Stay Under Cover – Omeri by OgologoDimkpa: 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
citizenyemi:

You're on the wrong page bros
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Members Do Menial Jobs To Stay Under Cover – Omeri by lonelydora: 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
Fear Fear cowards. I thought they have the guts to fight on? Thunder fire all of them. To our GALLANT MEN, more ORI (shea butter) to their muscles and more bullets to their guns.
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Members Do Menial Jobs To Stay Under Cover – Omeri by DICKtator: 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
When there is unemployment and GEJ and the military is chasing them out
What do you expect?
They also qualify as IDPs
grin grin grin grin
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Members Do Menial Jobs To Stay Under Cover – Omeri by aaamos(m): 2:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
we don hear
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Members Do Menial Jobs To Stay Under Cover – Omeri by hazyfm1: 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
hmmm...
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Members Do Menial Jobs To Stay Under Cover – Omeri by Regiblinkz(m): 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
Flush them out and castrate them.. #No virgins for you
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Members Do Menial Jobs To Stay Under Cover – Omeri by obrut(m): 2:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
I remember an unconfirmed report from a lady that boarded an okada to her house. During the journey the okada man asked her how she felt about the clamp down on boko h members. She replied that the govt should negotiate instead & listen to what they have to say. After she alighted, the okada man showed her a pistol and told her she answered correctly; if she would have said otherwise, she would have been relocating to her ancestors.

2 Likes

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Members Do Menial Jobs To Stay Under Cover – Omeri by nerodenero: 2:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
The end of Bokoharam is near like never before.
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Members Do Menial Jobs To Stay Under Cover – Omeri by EagleScribes: 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
Fish them out! Those doing menial jobs and those doing executive jobs.

This menace will not stop until you get their sponsors any sympathizers. If not, it will be like cutting a plant off and leaving its roots

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghana’s Closure Of Over 400 Nigerian Shops Worrisome – FG / Boko Haram Attacking Jakana, Borno Town - Daily Sun / Customs Moves To Impound 29 Private Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.