Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? (4192 Views)

Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by StephenP(m): 10:38pm On Jan 06, 2009
This is pretty straight forward. Ladies please help us guys out, how do you like to be appreciated? For example do you like to be appreciated on special occasions or with little things everyday? Does it have to be monetary? Does sex count? Things like that would be helpful so that we can better ourselves  smiley
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by MissyB1(m): 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2009
StephenP:

how do you like to be appreciated?
In every possible way!
StephenP:

special occasions or with little things everyday?
The latter!!
StephenP:

Does it have to be monetary?
No!!
Infact start with words and please mean whatchu say.
StephenP:

Does sex count?
Wella!
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by bronxdog: 11:00pm On Jan 06, 2009
what other way but sex?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by StephenP(m): 11:13pm On Jan 06, 2009
Missy B:

In every possible way!

Yeah but what exactly can we do to appreciate you? Many guys have little experience in this matter so specific examples would be appreciated.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by MissyB1(m): 11:29pm On Jan 06, 2009
*You wake up in the morning and kiss her head asking how her night was(Showing care).
*During the day, you call her just to tell her how much u care and love her.
*Every now and then commend her looks even when she's without make-up
*You can help her out with some house work
*Make her feel she's the best thing you've ever met.
*Surprise her sometimes.
*Get her gifts even if it's small.(flower, card,jewellery, whatever)
*Show her off . . .talk about her with pride before ur friends and folk
*Cheating? No! No!!
Etcetera . . . the list goes on . . .
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by StephenP(m): 11:35pm On Jan 06, 2009
Thanks Missy.

Where are the rest of the ladies? This is an opportunity you have to let us men know how you feel. How do you us to show you appreciation?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 06, 2009
Missy B:

*You wake up in the morning and kiss her head asking how her night was(Showing care).
*Surprise her sometimes.
*Cheating? No! No!!

what time does the man have left to do anything in the day?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by Tbag5: 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2009
Missy B:

*You wake up in the morning and kiss her head asking how her night was(Showing care).*During the day, you call her just to tell her how much u care and love her.
*Surprise her sometimes.
*Cheating? No! No!!

Women  sha!!!! undecided
Thank God that God is not a woman (He is a man). . . .it would have bn difficult to make heaven! undecided
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by JJYOU: 11:38pm On Jan 06, 2009
davidylan:

bro, david u should learn instead of asking question. take the ones you like and bin the no nos
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 06, 2009
JJYOU:

bro, david u should learn instead of asking question. take the ones you like and bin the no nos

no problem. no be today we start meeting up to the requirements of that list.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by tope2000(f): 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2009
Tell her you appreciate her. Most of the time a guy will take it for granted that the girl knows, yet, it can be really hard to tell by just his actions. It's special to hear it from his mouth. You could go out and get a card, but cards are mass made and it's not really your words. Of course, the time you take reading each card and choosing a special one is good too. You could also make her a card, in your own words. Gifts are all material things. If you have money, material things are a dime a dozes, so to speak. For me, if my man tells me he appreciates me, and he's sincere, that means more to me than anything materialistic. After telling her, give her a special night where she chooses everything. Treat her like a queen. You can tell her how much you appreciate her, then draw her a candlelit bubble bath, cook her dinner, complete with champagne. Get her some chocolate covered strawberries which you can hand feed her. Then while you two are lying on the couch, watching a love story that she chose, give her a gentle massage. When you go to bed, leave a long stemmed red rose on her pillow. kiss grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 06, 2009
tope . . . na question dem ask you not write a novel.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by tope2000(f): 11:45pm On Jan 06, 2009
davidylan:

tope . . . na question them ask you not write a novel.

Lol . . . . . . na my answer be that na tongue
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by Tbag5: 11:45pm On Jan 06, 2009
tope2000:

Tell her you appreciate her. Most of the time a guy will take it for granted that the girl knows, yet, it can be really hard to tell by just his actions. It's special to hear it from his mouth. You could go out and get a card, but cards are mass made and it's not really your words. Of course, the time you take reading each card and choosing a special one is good too. You could also make her a card, in your own words. Gifts are all material things. If you have money, material things are a dime a dozes, so to speak. For me, if my man tells me he appreciates me, and he's sincere, that means more to me than anything materialistic. After telling her, give her a special night where she chooses everything. Treat her like a queen. You can tell her how much you appreciate her, then draw her a candlelit bubble bath, cook her dinner, complete with champagne. Get her some chocolate covered strawberries which you can hand feed her. Then while you two are lying on the couch, watching a love story that she chose, give her a gentle massage. When you go to bed, leave a long stemmed red rose on her pillow. kiss grin

I gat this quetion for the female folks here. . . . . .
If a man does all these. . . .what are women suppose to do?. . . .same?
Moreover, doing all those stuffs afore mentioned "upstairs" doesnt guarantee the lady wouldnt fall for another guy. . .
So guys be warned. Dont listen to all the stuffs the women say here, . . .try to filter it because, at times. . .all these "wussy" behaviours annoys and irritates most women.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by chamotex(m): 11:47pm On Jan 06, 2009
tope2000:

Someone has been watching too much Romantic movies
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by chamotex(m): 11:48pm On Jan 06, 2009
Missy B:

*Surprise her sometimes.
*Cheating? No! No!!

Can you stop explaining all the things I do to you please angry angry
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by tope2000(f): 11:50pm On Jan 06, 2009
T_bag:

Moreover, doing all those stuffs afore mentioned "upstairs" doesnt guarantee the lady wouldnt fall for another guy. . .
So guys be warned. don't listen to all the stuffs the women say here, . . .try to filter it because, at timesall these "wussy" behaviours annoys and irritates most women.

Ofcos we r meant to do same, relationship is a 50-50 thing isnt it?
T-bag, did a woman cheat on you?

@chamo
Egbe enu dake
You think we r discussing abt vanessa or latoya here tongue cheesy
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by StephenP(m): 11:50pm On Jan 06, 2009
tope2000:

Ok ok that's possible.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by MissyB1(m): 11:50pm On Jan 06, 2009
davidylan:

He's got all the time in the world.
All we ask is just spare some seconds to tell us these things.
You can't imagine how 'large our head swell' when u say 'em esp. in open places.
You'll agree with me that when a guy does stuffs like that and the gurl reciprocates it . . .
the union becomes PERFECT!!
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by bronxdog: 11:51pm On Jan 06, 2009
the greatest way to appreciate a woman is to fok her morning, afternoon, day and night, go home during lunch and fok her on the terrace, go home from church and split her open in the garden, get home from work and nack her from behind on the wash hand basin, park the car on a long stretch of a motorway and open her legs wide while you enter her smooth and strong, get to your in laws house and ask her for a fok b4 doing anything, fok her from the top, botom, back, middle etc. but pretend not to see her for one whole week and you will see what you are in for.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by tope2000(f): 11:52pm On Jan 06, 2009
Missy B:

He's got all the time in the world.
All we ask is just spare some seconds to tell us these things.
You can't imagine how 'large our head swell' when u say 'em esp. in open places.
You'll agree with me that when a guy does stuffs like that and the gurl reciprocates it . . .
the union becomes PERFECT!!

Babes my head always swell pass garri ijebu when he says or do stuffs like that grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by 4Play(m): 11:53pm On Jan 06, 2009
Missy B:

*You wake up in the morning and  kiss her head asking how her night was(Showing care).
*Surprise her sometimes.
*Cheating? No! No!!

The list goes on? All these women in their Mills and Boon fantasy, I sorry for una.  grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by H2O2: 11:54pm On Jan 06, 2009
Ehen see these women asking for all these tasking things, but to cook that na crime.

@tope
me sef i never draw my own candle lit bubble bath
wetin i for get in return?

all this one na tales by moonlight.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by StephenP(m): 11:54pm On Jan 06, 2009
T_bag:

So guys be warned. don't listen to all the stuffs the women say here,  . . .try to filter it because, at timesall these "wussy" behaviours annoys and irritates most women.

Try to listen and like JJYOU said take what you like and bin what you don't. After all, it's an individual perspective so there's no guarantee it works for all women
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 06, 2009
the women have a point though. Much of their list actually works.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by StephenP(m): 11:58pm On Jan 06, 2009
H2O2:

Ehen see these women asking for all these tasking things, but to cook that na crime.

LOL!! Many Nigerian girls can cook and cook well. Plus, there was nothing tasking on that list.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by Tbag5: 11:58pm On Jan 06, 2009
@ Tope.
Definately a woman has cheated on me before. . .its no big deal. . .
and I have lost a coupe of women to being "wussy" too. . .so am like telling guys that not all women like bn dott on.

Show me a man who has not bn cheated on. . .and i will point a man who has just started the game to you.

StephenP:

Try to listen and like JJYOU said take what you like and bin what you don't. After all, it's an individual perspective so there's no guarantee it works for all women

What's with your. . ."try to listen" phrase?
I find that a bit insultive.
I only gave my opinions on ur topic and if you dont like it you simply pass.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 06, 2009
Compiling my listtttttttttt. . . . . Quite long sha undecided tongue
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by Tbag5: 12:01am On Jan 07, 2009
@ Toyin.
tongue
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by 4Play(m): 12:01am On Jan 07, 2009
davidylan:

the women have a point though. Much of their list actually works.

If you accede to anybody's list of demands, you will inevitably be on their good side, but the larger question is why the demands?

If my girlfriend is always eager and willing to have sex, cook my food and loves watching football, that will ''work'' too, but why should she?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by tope2000(f): 12:02am On Jan 07, 2009
H2O2:

@tope
me sef i never draw my own candle lit bubble bath
wetin i for get in return?

all this one na tales by moonlight.

U be dirty boy sha, u never draw ur bubble bath shocked tongue
In relationships you will be treated the same way u treat ur partner
Treat her good and u will get a hella of things in return wink

B.T.W I love cooking actually wink tongue
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by Sabuni: 12:02am On Jan 07, 2009
*You wake up in the morning and  kiss her head asking how her night was(Showing care).
*Surprise her sometimes.
*Cheating? No! No!!

Definately  kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Steps - To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back / She Lied About Her Age, Should I Divorce Her? / Should I Be Jealous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.