Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,566 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Where Are Nigerians In Australia . - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Are Nigerians In Australia . (235455 Views)

So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2013
babsharon:

Manmeta. Pls I need your advise on How †̥o migrate †̥o Australia through PR. I have b.sc in Accounting here in Nigeria with 3 years working experience. My e-mail is s_sadiku@ymail.com . I will be expecting Ur mail.

Thanks.

Just go to Skillselect...pls google it, sign up and be as truthful as u can, should and see ur points. I will need 60 pts as Independent category, 55 for State sponsored and etc. Accountancy is right on the list. There are points designated as age, education,English Language (IETLS General Training).An assessing body for accountants will pre-assess u and have to do the IETLS and then choose the category and honor an invitation by lodging.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by jonnyp(m): 11:44am On Mar 03, 2013
HUPS
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by jonnyp(m): 4:19pm On Mar 03, 2013
lalalala
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2013
jonnyp: pls ma i want 2 travel 2 australia 2 husle.agent told me that some company are lookin 4 truck driver in australia i dnt how tru dis is and as agent base in australia can u get dis kind of job 4me.u can mail me jonny4ul@yahoo.com

Ask the agent for every every.
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 07, 2013
hwelye: no, firm offer is after sending your original documents to the university for verification. And the medicals was at zankli medical center at utako, abuja. My case officer isn't helping at all. Still stating 3 weeks after my medicals for a possible conclusion, after the already said time. Plus i've sent my details of resumption and deadline. What can i do

Hey my dear,has anything changed? You can join us at this thread:https://www.nairaland.com/1032530/general-australian-student-visa-enquiries/30
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by hwelye: 5:14am On Mar 08, 2013
thanks a lot. nothing has changed still. i think i'l defer since my deadline is here already. thanks for the link too, i'l visit right away.
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 08, 2013
hwelye: thanks a lot. nothing has changed still. i think i'l defer since my deadline is here already. thanks for the link too, i'l visit right away.

Okay just defer to put ur mind at rest.July will soon be at ur sight.Are you for PhD?
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by jorianLTD: 9:14am On Mar 14, 2013
hello pinky lady will be coming to melbourne in september got some few questions to ask am a british citizen though so i want to know how i can convert my working holiday visa to perm residence in aussie. do they have african shops in melbourne thinking setting up one. hope to hear from you soonest
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by hwelye: 6:27pm On Mar 21, 2013
I did the referral to june. That has actually settled my mind. No i'm going on for masters in public health
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2013
hwelye: I did the referral to june. That has actually settled my mind. No i'm going on for masters in public health

I think u can still call the Embassy.I will have to choose btw Flinders U and UB.
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by hwelye: 8:38pm On Mar 22, 2013
Yeah. The visa came out today, just got contacted from south africa
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2013
hwelye: Yeah. The visa came out today, just got contacted from south africa

Ah haaaaaaaaaa! Congrats! Please let me/us know things u gave the Embassy.Was it just the online application and payment? Pls how did it all go down b4 it got to SA? Thanks! And what next...don't they stamp it on our passports? Did u do IETLS? Am gathering my documents for admission applications.Did the Embassy contact u via phone or e-mail?
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by hwelye: 11:28am On Mar 24, 2013
The application was paper, submitted at vfs abuja.
Documents
eCOE, birth cert, acc statement, admission letter, transcript.
Then went for the medical check at zankli in abuja.
And they don't need ur passport, u'l only show them for evidence. No need to stamp on it.

1 Like

Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 24, 2013
nigerians are literally everywhere grin how do you guys find living with the aussie ?
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by hwelye: 11:49am On Mar 24, 2013
Sorry, i submitted TOEFL, not IELTS
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by surecan: 12:02pm On Mar 24, 2013
hwelye: Sorry, i submitted TOEFL, not IELTS

i will like to know some thing here pls,how much is your tuition fee,how much did you first deposited to the school,how much is in your acct statement,who is your sponsor,so what you mentioned now is all that you submitted,nothing like pay slip, employment letter,leave letter,landed property or shares, tax clearance,etc
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 24, 2013
hwelye: Sorry, i submitted TOEFL, not IELTS

Thanks. I will do IELTS Academic and medicals in abuja in August. Could u tell the amount u paid b4 CoE was given and ur Tuition? Am heading to University of Ballarat,Victoria for Ms, IT.May I know urs? So u gonna see off April and May in Nigeria?
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 24, 2013
adaobi123: nigerians are literally everywhere grin how do you guys find living with the aussie ?

Any experience?...I believe they are sociable and welcoming but don't know if they have problems with Indians.I will know more when I land.
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
ferdimako:

Any experience?...I believe they are sociable and welcoming but don't know if they have problems with Indians.I will know more when I land.
okay when are you going ?
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2013
adaobi123:
okay when are you going ?

Feb 2014.
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 24, 2013
ferdimako:

Feb 2014.
school wise or business wise ?
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2013
adaobi123:
school wise or business wise ?

Pls read my post.
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
ferdimako:

Pls read my post.
sorry, good luck cheesy
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2013
adaobi123:
sorry, good luck cheesy

yep
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by hwelye: 4:55am On Apr 03, 2013
Please, for those of you in sydney, got my visa and scheduled to travel by june, was wandering about accommodation.
Honestly, back in the uk, campus accommodation was a rip off. So hoping i could get some advise here, and if possible, an arrangement i can pay for before travelling. And if there campus accommodation is worth it, then i'l just go for that. Will be attending university of sydney for postgrad.
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 03, 2013
hwelye: Please, for those of you in sydney, got my visa and scheduled to travel by june, was wandering about accommodation.
Honestly, back in the uk, campus accommodation was a rip off. So hoping i could get some advise here, and if possible, an arrangement i can pay for before travelling. And if there campus accommodation is worth it, then i'l just go for that. Will be attending university of sydney for postgrad.

You still can stress on the housing concerns with your school or hope somebody in Sydney to update you.But off campus housing has to be close to ur school. All the best bro!

1 Like

Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by akomsy(m): 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2013
hi,
for those that have gotten an Australian std visa how much was the minimum account balance u used and for how long has the fund stayed in the account??
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by aceblackpearl: 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2013
ezeri: Hi every one...
Am Austine new to the country on visa-309 subclass well really most say am luck with my kind of visa but still very need to be careful as well...I stay in Sdyney Liverpool with my wife and her parent they are very nice and wonderful people to me been really enjoying my time here in Australia......Well is funny to me that since i have been here i have not seen any Nigeria that is really funny to me and went to the Africa store could not find all i need to make a good soup....lol i know it will be hard but at the same time i need to be here too am happy with my wife and will never forget where i am from......will be going to church on Sunday hope to see a Nigeria to even say hello too.... already i have started looking for jobs already but everywhere is close will jan next year, if anyone have any advice for me please i will be really happy and will take them very real....Thanks everyone

Hi Austine, can you please tell me more about the waiting period for your 309. I am waiting for my approval too but don't know how long it will take , applied last year , medicals done January . How long did you wait after the medicals ? Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by sammer406: 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2013
I live in Sydney. Seems difficult getting a good job here. Any naija living in Sydney can contact me via sammer406@yahoo.com cheers!
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 16, 2013
sammer406: I live in Sydney. Seems difficult getting a good job here. Any naija living in Sydney can contact me via sammer406@yahoo.com cheers!

Sydney man...na wetin?
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by sammer406: 1:52am On Apr 17, 2013
@ Ferdimako, wetin u hear, na wetin i mean. this oyibo people dey carry person play

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (41) (Reply)

Nigerians At Ukraine / Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Turkey Visa Application Delay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.