Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) - Entertainment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) (104077 Views)

Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs / OMG!! Meet Nigeria's Hairiest Lady, Queen Okafor (pictures) / Hairiest Girl In Nigeria 'queen Nonyerem' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by iphanyiuma(m): 10:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
This empty head of an ugly girl is not as hairy as my aunt but she's just too stupiid and poor to get a shaving stick of 70 naira to get that thing off her face...after she go say she's handicap...wor wor man.. angryangryangry
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by lipstick2(f): 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
She needs a hormonal balance.Simple.
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
IS THIS NOT SLIZZY E
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by Lindajohn(f): 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
Babe u are amazing just the way you are

But I don't like the bosom advert. But like seriously, she no worst pass some girls for NL wey dey resemble iyamatanga if dem make up finish. Just saying tho.

1 Like

Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by MhisIjay(f): 10:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Be very careful how you curse; she didn't make herself. The only thing i dont understand with her is the need to expose her b00^bs. However i cant curse her out for how she looks. So all of una when dey do; God forbid, man, rubbish, yuck, make una continue. She didnt ask to be born like that - just remember.
I didn't curse her either, cos I knw it would ve been me or anyone else, d poo I meant were those boobs she exposed without caution.
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by condralbede(m): 10:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
voltron:

What was God thinking!!! shocked shocked
To bring cause for your self man.
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by pat077: 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
Scary
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by Emerald65(f): 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
less make-up will b cool on her. can't blame her for d she-man look. Hormone imbalance can do wako tinz on pple.

You re beautiful just d way u re.............
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by boluyongp(m): 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
Odikwa serious...Chai!!! OP, which kine thing be dis naa, you no fit tell person. Next time put 'viewer discretion'.. Me wey wake up go piss jeje, I no fit sleep back again kwa.. Which kine 1 chance be dis angry

1 Like

Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by tolulinks(m): 10:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
can you all pls calm down?? all the rants about how weird she looks is very bad. she obviously has a condition, I forget what name it is, and she's trying in her very best way to look good. do you want her to see all this negativity and commit suicide because you all can't accept and appreciate her the way God made her?? is it her fault she's hairy? miss okafor, keep trying to look good and make yourself happy. you are responsible for that.

4 Likes

Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by yoged(m): 10:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
She is so scary. Most shocking on Sony max grin
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by boluyongp(m): 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
Lindajohn:
Babe u are amazing just the way you are

But I don't like the bosom advert. But like seriously, she no worst pass some girls for NL wey dey resemble iyamatanga if dem make up finish. Just saying tho.

Abeg park well. Something wey no good no good. No dey come nairaland dey do motivational speaker for here. Make we dey talk truth abeg. You go like born dis kine pikin? sebi she's amazing..
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by intergral(m): 10:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
Jenniedobi:
jesus.. Wariz this shocked
buahahahahahahahaha hmmmmn hhmnnn Buahahahahaahahaha , mY sister you FUNNY die!
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by adorable29(f): 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
Chai! Una get mouth sha!

Seriously tho, maybe this is how she chooses to cope with her condition!

Anyway, Madam, if you are on NL and reading this, this is 2015. There are small hand lasers gadgets that fights hair follicles. Cheap ones for that matter. Just goggle and order. They advertise one on Dstv called "NoNo"

1 Like

Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by reetah(f): 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
Are you sure shes not an amaphrodite.....yuk!....terrible look
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by WINDSOW(m): 11:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
voltron:

What was God thinking!!! shocked shocked
U dey craze The Almighty GOD na ur mate

3 Likes

Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by WINDSOW(m): 11:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
When u look am from left,na He
When u look am from right,na She

,HeShe,infact,Them are beautiful
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by uy2kng: 11:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
She looks like a man.Hope she is not an hermaphrodite.
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by smoothlips(m): 11:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
Make she puku naked naaaa...she looks kinda hairy sexy. Weird hairy sex....menh!!!!
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by butanep(m): 11:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
HaAaa... I comment my reserve.

If na so women be... I will be single all my life
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by dhaewood(m): 11:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
[size=68pt]DEMONIACAL [/size]
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by Olushauneddy(m): 11:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
This absolutely unbelieveable! I know of Tomboys but am a seeing a Tom-man for the very first time online. transgendered?
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by doyinofficial(m): 11:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
I met this girl on Badoo, I run log out like say I no login....... God abeg ooooo
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by U90INDIVERSIT(m): 11:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
voltron:
WTF!! i can't go to sleep no more.. WTF! men.. @OP is dis your girl-friend angry

I think she's a hermaphrodite!
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by Neplusultra(f): 11:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
Wat is dis?? cheesy grin
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by SirBlack999(m): 11:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
She looks like Desmond Elliot(the first pix).
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by solid3(m): 11:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
If you check her well, she may have a dickk.
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by SirShymexx: 11:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
These Igbo chics and excessive hair like men smh.

I saw one on the train today with beards like a man...as soon as I heard the naij accent, I knew she's Igbo.

I just hope some of you don't grow hairy teeth like the Luciferian Igbo chics on this forum cos that will be effed up.

Kissing a biitch and chewing hair at the same time - ain't that a biitch? grin

Anyway, still got love for the proper feminine Igbo chics though.
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by VANHELLSING: 12:02am On Feb 20, 2015
Rockstar07:

Of course He's a guy. A transgender. I've seen him couple of times on Baddo.

@Op Pls don't say what you don't know. That's not Queen Nonyerem Okafor for christsake.

Do you think we're all dumb like you.....Mtchewww
Yes, she's Okafor, but I don't know about Nnoyerem. I have seen her severally at her street at oshodi, she's very tall & some how bulky.
Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by Lindajohn(f): 12:02am On Feb 20, 2015
boluyongp:

Abeg park well. Something wey no good no good. No dey come nairaland dey do motivational speaker for here. Make we dey talk truth abeg. You go like born dis kine pikin? sebi she's amazing..
nwane gbado kwe ya dia, wetIn come be your own na, abi u chop witch? I no quote u oh

1 Like

Re: Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) by frankidodo1(m): 12:08am On Feb 20, 2015
wtf is this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) / Between Footballers And Musicians, Who Is Richer??? / Actress Rita Edochie's Children Join Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.