Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,370 members, 7,808,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa (50356 Views)

Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse / Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari / DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by lonelydora: 5:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
edogirl2:

Will ask my pastor on sunday if her share has landed grin

I'd like to think she would turn it down.

But wait...could she accept it. Really?

Take one bottle for my head

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Viktor1983(m): 5:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
sincerenigerian:
Amaechi was right after all.

Pictures? Videos? Money transfer document or wire?
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by eSeun: 5:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
No wonder Barcanista ported to MTN, get paid while you post against APC online. Devil go bless all of una bad minds.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by tammie24: 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
slimmy05:
I think we need to revisit our defamation laws. It's very weak in Nigeria, anyone can just come out and spew trash without verifiable facts. Jonathan should take this dude to make and make sure he provides verifiable to show 7billion was disbursed to CAN leaders. What is 3million naira to oyedepo or adeboye?

I don't know why this is comig out from a pastor is maiduguri and didn't come out else where.

Is Osibanjo not a pastor? Why is he not aware of the 7billion?
I tell u!
This pastor must have collected bribe from the opposition.
Maiduguri... Can u imagin?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Abuklaw(m): 5:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
b
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
emmykk:
What is wrong if N7B is given to pastors.

So is only prayers you guys want pastor to do abi.abeg they should use the money even if is true.

Coward.

This same money could be channel to a developmental project which the general public would enjoy.

In christianity, pastors are to serve their followers and not serve as politiciam bootlickers.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by bolafez(m): 5:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
na naija we dey ...16>19

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by tuniski: 5:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
edogirl2:
I didn't believe when Amaechi first made the allegations.

I just couldn't get my head around the idea that Christian pastors would accept a bribe.

How naive I was.

Christians? Pastors??

Ah...things don fall apart for Nigeria
you didn't believe then what makes u believe now? The dikkwa guy will soon sue the Source of this blackmail. Nothing the opposition won't do but, good news is GEJ till 2019 is divine!
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by tbaba1234: 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
slimmy05:
I think we need to revisit our defamation laws. It's very weak in Nigeria, anyone can just come out and spew trash without verifiable facts. Jonathan should take this dude to make and make sure he provides verifiable to show 7billion was disbursed to CAN leaders. What is 3million naira to oyedepo or adeboye?

I don't know why this is comig out from a pastor is maiduguri and didn't come out else where.

Is Osibanjo not a pastor? Why is he not aware of the 7billion?

For some pastors, 3M is nothing, to most, it is big money.

The money was distributed to regional heads hence it is not every pastor that will receive money.

Even if it came out from another pastor, will you accept it?

Who told you Osinbajo is unaware? Must he be aware?

Bros, there is smoke without fire.

Ameachi mentioned it.
Adeboye cursed anyone that might have taken any money.
Pastor Musa mentions it again.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by bogolobango(m): 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
@Boss13 pretty obvious u re right man i wonder why CAN has been defending gej

##7billonnairaisworking##

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by BabaO2: 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
Part 2
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by WASMOG(m): 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
fitzmayowa:
The never ending propaganda, the so called pastor should provide a valid proof...

I pity those who will believe this baseless propaganda, 7billion na offering or tithe
no na egunje

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by suretman(m): 5:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
I need proof..

The name, church and state of the cleric was stated clearly; and you still need proof?

Then go and meet the man in Borno to confirm!
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by lastpage: 5:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
emmykk:
What is wrong if N7B is given to pastors.

So is only prayers you guys want pastor to do abi.abeg they should use the money even if is true.

Nothing is WRONG except that they should be HONEST ENOUGH to OWN-UP that they collected such Money.

....So that "church members" too can hustle for their own share .... instead of just being encouraged to only "fast and pray", while also being fleeced through Tithe and Offerings.
undecided undecided

Those who dont know how their "Prosperity Pastor" got rich/blessed.... will think God is partial or he does not hear some prayers! (rofl) grin grin

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by bizhub: 5:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
APC gave owners of most blogs in Nigeria 8Billion Naira..Pls dnt ask me of proof!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by wisperkins: 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
hmmm na wa ooooo pastors
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Osakah24(m): 5:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
Any unproven allegation against Jonathan gets celebrated as truth. When will all this hatred stop? If anyone sues this man now or arrest him for character defamation all of you will be shouting political witch hunting. When will nigerians learn that the cane you use to flog another today will be used to flog you tomorrow? .7 billion alone cant bribe Papa Adeboye or Bishop Oyedepo talk of the whole christian body. Its funny how People can say anything against christianity and get away with it but if you do same with islam they will resort to senseless killings

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by p1jiobi: 5:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
I am a pastor under CAN and pfn. Pls all these are lies. The people who gave us pastors money is APC. We were paid to come to abuja and endorse buhari. Of course I returned my share. Rev. Musa Dikwa is a thief and shameless liar. He collected 500million from Ameachi to share to pastors undr their union on d pretext that jonathan had given pastors 6billion. Rev.Musa Dikwa u are a shamelesssss, patheticcccc liAr.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Piyke: 5:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
There should be evidence presented to support this. eg. Otedola - Farouk style tapes or so. There is no verifiable proof in this.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by ican2020: 5:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
How can Kallamu Musa-Dikwa, a bomb planter be a pastor?
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=18pt]What will you expect from an Hausa pastor Musa Dikwa? You can only join Amaechi to tarnish the image of the president to favour your brother Buhari. You will not escape the punishment of God for lying.[/size]

Has anyone came out to debunk this claim publicly?

Pastor Musa publicly pointed to 36 state chairmen who pulse 3M naira. . .let those chairmen come out and denouce jis claim rather been clouded with sentiment and bias.

God has been watching the robbers creating a den in his house. Pastor Musa is acting Jesus here who flogged robbers in the house of the lord. He is doing his own job by exposing and washing the linen of men of devil disgusing as men of God.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by boblaide: 5:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
Things started falling apart. I don't trust that man oritsajafor

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by freshness2020: 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
fitzmayowa:
The never ending propaganda, the so called pastor should provide a valid proof...

I pity those who will believe this baseless propaganda, 7billion na offering or tithe
The allegations are just baseless..
3million for each state chapter of Can!
So how much would the pastors in Lagos be getting after sharing #3million?
Let's assume we have like less than 300 pastors that would be sharing the money..so they are telling us a pastor would be so hungry to go home with a paltry sum of #100k if my calculations is right! Are they that hungry?
Story!
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by lanceloteff: 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
1der shall neva end in dis our countri. God serve us frm enemies from within.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by sunnyflakes(m): 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
ANOTHER BOUGHT OVER SOUL! GOD HAVE MERCY... SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS ITSELF IS A SIN... WATCH OUT FOR PART THREE III: AMOUNT PASTOR DIKWA WAS PAID BY APC TO MAKE SUCH COMMENT.

MAY GOD OF HEAVEN HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOULS.... FAKES EVERYWHERE!!!
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Goddex: 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
[size=25pt]Lies, lies and more lies from the APC[/size]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Orunto: 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
Musa Dikwa is a muslim not a Pastor, how then did you know about the money movement and the amount? Amebo!
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by obynoses(m): 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
Have you noticed what i recently noticed? There are bountiful harvests of food items and fruits. Around my vicinity, all i perceive is the aroma of cashews fruits, mango fruits, carrots etc.. In fact, these fruits are everywhere and very cheap. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is really a God sent. God has done this under his watch. He is non stop. I doubt if anyone can outsmart him in this election. What do you think?

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
I never took what Amaechi said serious until my uncle who has been pastoring in the north for over 2 decades with nothing to boast of suddenly came to the village about a fourthnight ago and started building a duplex and doling out cash freely.
I just smiled cos I can't be fooled.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Neatboy(m): 5:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
Please, not just saying that pastors collected money or bribe, name the pastors responsible. Did he transfer the money in their various accounts or otherwise? Since the APC are so good in research, please I really want to know. How many ghana must go was carried into the meeting? It must be ten trailers of ghana must go. Do me a favour please! Just shut up that stinking gutter you call mouth!!
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by mustymatic(m): 5:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
Pastors and christians...*mouth sealed*
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by lastpage: 5:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
Viktor1983:

Pictures? Videos? Money transfer document or wire?

So if you want to bribe someone or do this kind of shady business, you will actually wire the money to their bank accounts and leave a trail of the money?

Jonathan might be very clueless but his dumbness no go reach this level naa! shocked shocked

When Far-Crook Lawan was being bribed by Otedola, was it wired to his account?
When OBJ was distributing "Third term" Agenda, was it paid into any body's account?
When subsidy scan was being shared or NNPC 20Billion was disappearing, was it in Cash?

Its "Cash and Carry" ...No trace must be left behind.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow / Great Reception For Jonathan & Wife On Their Arrival At Port Harcourt / Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.