Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa (50342 Views)

Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse / Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari / DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Gquest01: 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
how can a pastor come out and say this, was he part of the deal and didnt get a fair share, did he jst have a change shocked of heart? Nigerians we should be careful what we put in the media. the wrought of God is terrible. you dont accuse an innocent man because of popularity Pastor you have lied and you need to pray for forgiveness and come out and confess to Nigeria. the Prayers of the Righteous will find you. #GEJ4NAIJA

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Exigency: 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
slimmy05:
Absolutely, I just wonder where our defamation laws are placed when you need them.

I wonder why people are trying so hard to dispute the statement and defend CAN. This is an organisation that is very capable of defending itself. Hold your horses and lets wait for the reaction of CAN in the coming days.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by bettercreature(m): 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
Sad!!!
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by CharliParker: 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
openmine:

Thank you very much for ur sound judgement..anything goes in nigeria....
until that pastor can come out with proof of wat he says....den all are baseless accusations...unfortunately,most nigerians hardly verify any news before drawing a conclusion...which can be a disaster esp with the way d system is already being heated up...
I challenge that the pastor...if he has an ounce of dignity still left in him to come forward with concrete proof about his unfortunate allegations.....Am waiting... angry angry
It is TRUE did u need a prophet to tell u or did u think osibanjo is part of the looting. This is how PDP ve been fooling people like U
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by yusufbida(m): 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
MolarT:
Please, has GEJ visited any mosque to campaign? this guy is making it obvious he wants to rule just Christians. Am a christian but this guy is way out of line. am awaiting a post like 'GEJ in a masalachi for blessing so as to win the election '.... guess am just imagining things, or is it possible? we ve still got 5weeks to go though, anything can happen. kiss
HE DARE NOT COME NEAR MOSQUE TO CAMPAIGN BCUS MOSQUE IS NOT A CAMPAIGN GROUNDS LIKE WIA HE HAS BING VISITING.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by CharliParker: 6:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
Gquest01:
how can a pastor come out and say this, was he part of the deal and didnt get a fair share, did he jst have a change shocked of heart? Nigerians we should be careful what we put in the media. the wrought of God is terrible. you dont accuse an innocent man because of popularity Pastor you have lied and you need to pray for forgiveness and come out and confess to Nigeria. the Prayers of the Righteous will find you. #GEJ4NAIJA
IF we can check very well that money is more than 7billion
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by cypriannwadukwe: 6:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
APC has come with its lies again and propaganda again, they even had the guts to pay crooks posing as pastors to discredit GEJ. If he is telling the truth, he should mention the names of the pastors that were bribed. APC= lies and propaganda. #GEJ4Naija #NO2Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by jeremiahmaxwell: 6:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
we don't want to hear this lies anymore. we want facts. call names if they are sure of what they are propaganda.#GEJ4naija
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Mohammedtijjani: 6:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
Before I don't believe ameachi but now the man is miking sence. God bless Buhari. God bless ameachi. God bless APC. God. Bless Nigeria. Sai. BABA
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by GEJ4NAIJA: 6:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
Kallamu Musa Dikwa, how much did APC pay you to say this, are you sure you are a Christian? If you are, then you need to repent for collecting the bribe and stop this propaganda. #GEJ4NAIJA
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Ephemmm: 6:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
edogirl2:
I didn't believe when Amaechi first made the allegations.

I just couldn't get my head around the idea that Christian pastors would accept a bribe.

How naive I was.

Christians? Pastors??

Ah...things don fall apart for Nigeria

Just last Sunday, one of the Pastors in one big pentecostal churches in Lagos here has almost lost when talking about national issue, before he regained his consciousness that he is on the pulpit.

He called the present government unorganized when they shift the election and how the shifting affect the marriage that has been earlier shifted because of the same election; he lambasted GEJ for romancing corruption: if I am a core PDP that day, I would have said he has been bribed.

At Last, he stressed that he is not a political affliated Pastor, but it always amaze him the way things are being handled by the present government in Nigeria.

I don't believe it that all Pastors are involved, though some may. Majority of pastors are educated and knows the ineptitudeness of this administration, not to talk of different political interests among them too.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by jeremiahmaxwell: 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
I don't think that the so called pastor is a genuine man of God cos he wont have altar sure words to his fellow men of God#GEJ4naija
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by zuberuadi: 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
i wonder how some people speaks. the so call "man of God" was he there when the said bribe was given? can he please show us (Nigerians) some proof?? Nigeria now is a country of proof (Transformation) for example let me show some proof of Transformation.... show your proof... #GEJ4NIJA

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by KendraJil: 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
It is good that this pastor of doom is speaking! But,
-could he mention the names of these christian leaders in question?
-Why did he not speak up long before now? or Maybe he is crying now because APC gave him some pocket money as his share to sell his soul?
-Why is only the churches in the north that are being compelled to vote for Jonathan by these CAN pastors?
God help this pastor because God will punish him severely if he was paid by APC to tell this lie!
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by yusufbida(m): 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
Bigtt:
He is desperate to continue.He needs to bribe the Imans too.
IMAMS ARE SELF SUFFICIENT AND DOT NID HIS MONEY B4 DEY CAN LEAD US IN PRAYER.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Kakpos: 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
READ MATHEW 24--------- WE ARE VERY CLOSE TO THE END THESE ARE SIGNS.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by brahimhammed: 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
This is hearsay. "what i heard.." which means he was not there. Pastors don't indulge in hearsays so why is this one doing so? why do it now? And why must it be an APC affiliated Pastor that will say it? And how much did he collect from APC? What are the names of the pastors or bishops he mentioned? We need to ask these questions and stop buying every bullshit story being sold to us.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by umar007: 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
The tune of the person speaking and the article itself sounds like an APC follower wrote it, you and the Amaechi should go get ur facts right first before we even know what you are saying. #GEJ4NAIJA

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
The aura of interim govt is becoming glaring. Neither jona or buhari will win. There are strong allegations against both parties which can't be ignored. A temporary military govt myt be put in place to prevent these desperate rag heads from ruining nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by fitzmayowa: 6:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
gabriel212:

you shall surely find it hard to believe coz it point towards gej if it had been THE APC u would had cried at the top of ur voice.
shame on you indeed!

Why are you crying now Is the post related to PDP or APC in anyway No wonder propaganda sells when we have gullible mind like yours on the internet...
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
prettyboi1989:
The aura of interim govt is becoming glaring. Neither jona or buhari will win. There are strong allegations against both parties which can't be ignored. A temporary military govt myt be put in place to prevent these desperate rag heads from ruining nigeria.
Military govt will be better cos if Buhari win,i see the Niger Delta war and if Jonathan win, Boko Haram continues
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by brahimhammed: 6:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
umar007:
The tune of the person speaking and the article itself sounds like an APC follower wrote it, you and the Amaechi should go get ur facts right first before we even know what you are saying. #GEJ4NAIJA
Well said.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by fitzmayowa: 6:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
yusufbida:
KEEP SHUT ALABOSI

The problem is some of you don't read, why sit and go through the story again...SMH
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by umar007: 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
Kallamu musa Dikwa whoever you are, why are you just now opening your mouth to vomit rubbish, or may be you are just as corrupt and greedy, you feel they did not give you your own equal share ko? Oliver twist like you. #GEJ4NAIJA
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by Rekiyahassan: 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
Seriously, if this story is true, then both Amaechi and Pastor should have been certain of the exact figure given to the clerics. This is just attempt by the APC party to discredit the PDP party. I know Christians give offerings in church, so APC will definitely cash in on that to castigate the presidency.
......#GEJ4Naija....... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by jeremiahmaxwell: 6:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
why is that we Christian love fighting ourselves? cos is so annoying that we Christians kill ourselves with our words and hands; while stuff like this are not commonly fund among the Muslim. God help us#Gej4naija
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by hubreality(m): 6:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
This is how fake and faceless 500 Northern pastors recently claimed that they've endorsed Gen Buhari on behalf of CAN until the real pastors at the North came on Channels TV and disclaimed, refuted and exposed the lies and desperation of these political liars.

Whether Gov Amechi said it earlier or not, or confirmed by a fake pastor with different figures. It's only a serial liar that would believe and carry these crappy lies.
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by bello129: 6:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
may thy lord have mercy on the so call pastor cos if nemeses caught up with him will regret carry out these assignment because by the time he been sue and God arose for the lie against his servant we will believe himself soon he will here from men of God cos he has bit the finger that feed him. BIG LAIR#GEJNaija
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by gabriel212: 6:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
fitzmayowa:

Why are you crying now Is the post related to PDP or APC in anyway No wonder propaganda sells when we have gullible mind like yours on the internet...
No it related to KOWA party
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by umar007: 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
Go and chop the money APC gave you to come and say nonsense, but then , wait for God's wrath that will soon come upon you, corrupt idiot you are. #GEJ4NAIJA
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by sonprodigal28: 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
Amaechi Rotimi is now a prophet. How did he get he facts'? I am sure is not true. I advise him to be careful with the men of God. Otherwise God will visit him judgementally.#GEJ4Naija
Re: Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa by ndcide(m): 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
Well, news like this is for the APC supporters to salivate and celebrate.

Don't you see that the story is so political with sentiments that should naturally come from Laid Mohammed?

That pastor needs to be investigated

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta / Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses / Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.