Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Moment Of Truth! When Was The Last Time You Did This? (see Photo). - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Moment Of Truth! When Was The Last Time You Did This? (see Photo). (1124 Views)

Moment Tinubu Spotted Dino Melaye At Seyi's Wedding (Hilarious Photo) / Father Christmas Drinking Small Stout ( See Photo) / That Moment When You Mix Oshogbo Weed With Burukutu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Of Truth! When Was The Last Time You Did This? (see Photo). by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
Funny but true.. I do this each time I ran out of tooth paste or forgot to replace when finished... What about you?

1 Share

Re: Moment Of Truth! When Was The Last Time You Did This? (see Photo). by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
Oga OP wey th pishure na?

1 Like

Re: Moment Of Truth! When Was The Last Time You Did This? (see Photo). by ijobaooorun(m): 4:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
Show me the Pishure or U̶̲̥̅̊ Α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ a dead meat undecided undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Moment Of Truth! When Was The Last Time You Did This? (see Photo). by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
Sorry my mb got exhausted.... The pix has been added....

(1) (Reply)

Why I Never Trust Boys / Hilarious Photo:- Ladies Mistakes Me For Don Jazzy! / Olajumoke's Best Customer Reacts After Hearing Of Her Fame,see What He Did!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.