Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald (58664 Views)

RUMOR : Buhari Flown Abroad Secretly For Medical Treatment / FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng / Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
Firefire:

So, it's finally true that you are in the winning TEAM ? shocked shocked shocked shocked

I congratulate you.

Wishing you the BEST now and in the near future.

Shalom! tongue
Amen

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by tammie24: 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
Nigerian hospitals are not good enough for 'mr integrity' ?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by terrifiesme(m): 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
elbinmanny:
The presidential candidate of the All Progressive Congress, Maj.Gen Muhammadu Buhari has been flown out of the country to the United Kingdom for medical check-up aboard a British Airways plane.It was gathered from a reliable source that he travelled out this morning around 9 am.Details around his health have remained sketchy, but it is rumoured he has gone to treata nagging health condition – prostate cancer.More details later…….
http://www.theheraldng.com/breaking-buhari-flown-abroad-medical-check/

I wish him quick recovering...
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by hush15: 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
eazisky:
lolz honestly osibanjo will be next president cos i know GMB won't last after election

As in dont nairalanders understand, he might even be impeached on health grounds and by that way, Tinubu has achieve his life long ambition. Be at the very center of Nigeria Affairs and o boi, Y'all will so regret it cos this jagajaga man of bourdillon that i know will dominate everything...

Anybody that stood in jis way, he managed to get rid of

Buknor
Pedro
Funsho Williams
AD
ACN and Atiku

and still counting

Nigerians, Nairalanders, be wise...

As for me GEJ / Agbaje 2015 till his time expires

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by slap1(m): 6:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
I wish him well.
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Somex10202(m): 6:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
Anybody could be in that condition I know,but if these is true why are we not seeing the breaking news on saharareporters.com,the same way the shout when former President and patience Jonathan were flown abroad.Does that prove that sahara reporters are partican?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by hush15: 6:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
eazisky:
lolz honestly osibanjo will be next president cos i know GMB won't last after election
eazisky:

As in dont nairalanders understand, he might even be impeached on health grounds and by that way, Tinubu has achieve his life long ambition. Be at the very center of Nigeria Affairs and o boi, Y'all will so regret it cos this jagajaga man of bourdillon that i know will dominate everything...

Anybody that stood in jis way, he managed to get rid of

Buknor
Pedro
Funsho Williams
AD
ACN and Atiku

and still counting

Nigerians, Nairalanders, be wise...

As for me GEJ / Agbaje 2015 till his time expires

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by olas24u(f): 6:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
umar007:
Look at the person that want to rule Nigeria, this man is being used because he does not have the strength and the life span, he wants us to come and start from square one again. NO2BUHARI. #GEJ4NAIJA

its all propaganda,pdp wish to kill him if they have the chance,how can you have a better country when they are behaving this way,that was how they fought ribadu,we should never expect anything good from the country once the best candidates are not allowed .
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by DinoAnnberry(m): 6:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
Dis mallam is sick for goodness sake. #tired

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Justcul(m): 6:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
PDP will stop at nothing to discredit GMB. Oh gullible Nigerians, what have we achieved for 16 years? lipsrsealed embarassed
Smh... May God deliver us from the shackles of these selfish people. We just need a change for God's sake, is that too much to ask
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by jorlons(m): 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
you get choice??

your AeeeFeeeeCeee is a sanked ship not even sinking

Ogbeni there is nothing like ''sanked'' nw ha ha. Na wa O.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
AKPOSbaba:
Even if Buhari dies today,
I go still vote foram come March 28.
So he can be a president in his graveyard right?
okay oo

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by ahaika23: 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
aryzgreat:

grin grin grin

U mean fiful and pipty is caused by his ailing throat?
haba! If no be throat then na wetin? Abi dem no cut him tongue as a baby? Make dem sha check the head, the pronunciation problem no go pass dia. grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
olas24u:

its all propaganda,pdp wish to kill him if they have the chance,how can you have a better country when they are behaving this way,that was how they fought ribadu,we should never expect anything good from the country once the best candidates are not allowed .

The former president who died is from PDP,is he killed by them?
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by jorlons(m): 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
Popemax:
You need it dear.....how come your name now has double mm instead of just m
Because she is an impostor and not the real Berem.
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by bumtos(m): 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
I wish him quick recovery in Jesus. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by deletrue: 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
memunattambu:
APC shame on you guys oooo, You guys brought a half dead man to come rule 150,000,000 Nigerians. Abeg how is that possible? God will keep him till march 28, so that he will see GEJ mounting the throne again. So maybe after that he will go and rest in peace. #gej4naija
Each time I see Buhari, am always confused within my mind why on earth would normal group of people open their eyes and present that man to contest as president. Just immediately after going round the states for campaign, he is taken abroad for treatment. Apc members are actually devilish. Listen to Buhari's voice alone. It very clear that man is very sick. Na them sabi. Yoruba almost fall hausa just that Buhari will not win.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by noordean(m): 6:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
a reliable source indeed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Suljosh: 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
ahaika23:
They should check his throat as well for pronunciation defect, jest saying undecided
ROTFLMAO.......wicked guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by caesaraba(m): 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
you get choice??

your AeeeFeeeeCeee is a sanked ship not even sinking

Mehn! Brother you need to worry about your English. Chei! shocked
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by BISIXCLUSIVE: 6:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
eazisky:
see this idiot from ogbomoso, u be God?
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by dokegbu: 6:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
Is now time to travel..contact me on this no...08036945799...our visa is guaranteed and is Non Appearance.
MALAYSIA- 130K- 2WK
SRILANKA- 100K- 2WK
PHILIPINE- 150K- 1WK
INDIA- 120K- 2WKS
DUBAI- 600K WKS-(2 YRS RESIDENT PERMIT)
DUBAI- 150K / 200K/ 300K- 1WK-(1MTH/ 2MTHS/ 3MTHS)
CHINA- 400K VIRGIN/270K NON-VIRGIN
THAILAND- 300 4WKS
INDONESIA- 300K 4WKS
VIETNAM- 300K 4WKS
LEBANON- 200K- 4WKS
SOUTH KOREA- 300K- 4WKS
JAPAN- 450K- 4WKS
SOUTH AFRICA- 150K- 2WKS
TANZANIA- 80K- 1WK
KENYA- 80K- 1WK
NAMIBIA- 120K- 1WK
EGYPT- 120K- 2WKS
ETHIOPIA- 120K- 1WK
CUBA- 130K- 1WK
BRAZIL- 400K- 4WKS
TURKEY- 350K- 7WKS
BELARUS- 350K- 4WKS
SCHENGEN- 850K- 10WKS
UK- 600K- 7WKS
MEXICO- 330K- 8WKS
USA- 900K- 4WKS
TRINIDAD & TOBAGO-300K- 3WKS

WE ALWAYS PUT IN OUR BEST IN ALL OUR VISA APPLICATIONS AND GOD CROWN OUR EFFECTS WITH SUCCESS.

WE WISH YOU A FRUITFUL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP.

THANKS.
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Mrbigman1(m): 6:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
eazisky:

Of Osibanjo happens to become the president, fear go must catch am. The country is bigger than him.
I bet him too go resign.

We go come rule our self like the people of Israel for Bible.
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
May he die in 48 hours time, amen!
God forbid, even if i don't want him to be president,am not wishing him death.
May he get well he's human like you and me

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by cococandy(f): 6:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
He looks old and tired. embarassed

Despite political differences,I wish him good health. Ill health is not something to be toyed with or made fun of.

He better go and relax and enjoy the rest of his life in peace instead if in stress

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by olas24u(f): 6:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
prettydiva89:

The former president who died is from PDP,is he killed by them?

Yar adua did not have an opposition that is of today,s magnitude,even gani fawehimi a human right activist ,lawyer and author supported yardua.This is the first election that religion is being used ,young and old divide, including health care propaganda.everythig we are seeing is just first and first. in lagos they said ambode was a mental patient before ,this was pdp doing that again .
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by erunz(m): 6:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
Justcul:
PDP will stop at nothing to discredit GMB. Oh gullible Nigerians, what have we achieved for 16 years? lipsrsealed embarassed
Smh... May God deliver us from the shackles of these selfish people. We just need a change for God's sake, is that too much to ask
We have transformation already, we don't want Obj, Tinubu, Atiku, Amechi and Saraki CHANGE. #GEJ4NAIJA #JIMI4LAGOS

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Samunique(m): 6:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
ahaika23:
They should check his throat as well for pronunciation defect, jest saying undecided
grin grin grin the guy wan kill person with laff!!!!

The funny thing be say where i dey dey read this thing i no fit laff loud make dem no trow me out of the place.

Yeeeepa laff wan burst my belle ooo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by puzo(m): 6:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
ahaika23:

Is GEJ better than Buhari in pronunciations? I sure dont think so.
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by arsetalks(m): 6:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
ahaika23:
Although there is a big chance this report a big lie but this post of yours is piss poor. He could be your father you know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Chidiogo Akunyili Mimics Her Mother, Dora Akunyili's Posture / Kashim Shettima Shares Photo Of His Undergraduate Days In UNIMAID (1989) / See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.