Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,374 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Funny Nigerian Jokes From Naija Funny Videos - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Nigerian Jokes From Naija Funny Videos (7868 Views)

Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (part 2) / Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (photos) / Funny Nigerian Pidgin Proverbs And Their Loose Translations ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Nigerian Jokes From Naija Funny Videos by naijafv: 5:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
LOVE ONE AONTHER

While a man was polishing his new car, his 4 yr old son picked up stone and scratched lines on the side of the car. In anger, the man took the child's hand and hit it many times; not realizing he was using a wrench.
At the hospital, the child lost all his fingers due to multiple fractures. When the child saw his father.......with painful eyes he asked, 'Dad when will my fingers grow back?' The man was so hurt and speechless; he went back to his car and kicked it a lot of times.
Devastated by his own actions.........sitting in front of that car he looked at the scratches; the child had written 'LOVE YOU DAD'.
The next day that man committed suicide. . .
Anger and Love have no limits; choose the latter to have a beautiful, lovely life..... Things are to be used and people are to be loved,
But the problem in today's world is that, People are used and things are loved... During this year, let's be careful to keep this thought in mind: Things are to be used, but People are to be loved ... Be yourself....This is the only day we HAVE. Have a nice day
Best regards
Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits they become character; Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
I'm glad a friend forwarded this to me as a reminder. God bless you; I hope you are having a wonderful day! If you don't pass this on to anybody, nothing bad will happen; if you do, you will have ministered to someone. The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not PROTECT you...
Stay FAITHFUL and Be GRATEFUL
http://www.naijafunnyvideos.com/post/love-one-aonther/
=====================================================

KID'S PLAY

If you didn't kill earthworm with salt.
If you didn't play rubber band.
If you never played in the rain.
If nobody told you about India versus Nigeria 99-1.
If you didn't sleep on the couch and wake up on the bed.
if you didn't throw your milk tooth on the roof for the lizards to take it & give you new ones.
If you didn't just wash your hands and legs instead of bathing
when going to school.
If you didn't act film in uncompleted building or under bed with friends.
If you never flew a kite.
If you didn't use your two legs to build houses with sand.
If you didn't write your name on paper and insert into your pen so that no one will steal it.
If you didn't close the fridge door really slowly to see when the lights went off.
If you never waved at white birds expecting your nails to be whiter.
If you never heard of a ghost that stays under mango trees at nights.
If you didn't drive a single car Tyre with a stick & called it your car!
If you didn't mix garri and sugar in your pocket and eat while walking on the street.
If you never did mama and papa play.
If you didn't play bottle cover ball (canter ball).
If you never bath inside bathroom and went out naked, with
your cloth in your hands.
Then we guess your Childhood wasn't Fun.
Who did all / Most of these? Anyone?
http://www.naijafunnyvideos.com/post/kids-play/
====================================================

WHAT DO WE SAY?

If there is too much WATER in the soup, we say the soup is WATERY.
If there is too much SALT in the soup,we say the soup is SALTY.
If there is too much PEPPER in the soup, we say the soup is PEPPERY.
But if there is too much MAGGI in the soup,,,,
WHAT DO WE SAY?
http://www.naijafunnyvideos.com/post/what-do-we-say/
===================================================

FAITH IN HUMANITY

After shopping for most of the day, a couple returns to find their car has been stolen. They go to the police station to make a full report. Then, a policeman drives them back to the parking lot to see if any evidence can be found at the scene of the crime. To their amazement, the car has been returned.
There is an envelope on the wind shield with a note of apology and two tickets to a comedy concert. The note reads, "I apologize for taking your car, but my wife was having a baby and I had to hot-wire your ignition to rush her to the hospital. Please forgive the inconvenience. Here are two tickets for tonight's concert of Basket mouth Uncensored.'
Their faith in humanity restored, the couple attend the concert and return home late. They find their house has been robbed. Valuable goods have been taken from the house, from bedrooms the kitchen.
And, there is a note on the door reading, "Well, you still have your car. I have to put my newly born kid through school somehow, don't I?"
http://www.naijafunnyvideos.com/post/faith-in-humanity/
=================================================

LAUGH OUT LOUD

*Dangote's son cheated on me and you say I should break up? Don't you know that Love is all about forgiveness.
*Beloved sisters in the Lord,if your boyfriend can finish 5 loafs of bread and 2 fishes; you are dating 5000 people.
*How can a pastor be preaching about charity and put a password on Church WIFI?
*When you are kissing your girlfriend and you see the person owing you money, what will you do?
*One stone is enough to break a glass, one word is enough to break a heart, one second is enough to fall in love BUT Why is one chapter not enough to pass exams?
*When you see a Nigerian couple outside staring at the moon, It's either NEPA (Nigeria's Electricity company) took the light or they are waiting for the smell of the insecticide to subside.
*I just saw a Tricycle (Keke Napep) with an inscription "Trust No woman" I have a feeling that guy once had a range rover.
*If you want to change the world, do it now that you are still single, because when you get married, you can't even change the T.V station.
http://www.naijafunnyvideos.com/post/laugh-out-loud/
=============================================

TEN SINS COMMITTED ON FACEBOOK

1. You buy some cheap underwear at a Bend-down-select under market & on Facebook you write:”I love Gucci underwear” *God is watching you*
2. You’re a married man with 2 kids & on Facebook you always claim to be single *God is watching you*
3. You’re 21 years old and you’re dating a man of 59 years, your updates say “can’t wait to see my baby.” Is that your baby or your ancestor? *God is watching you*
4. You’re are drinking ice water and you update “I’m drinking Johnny Walker on the rocks” *God is watching you*
5. You’re in the house Listening to a radio but you update “watching superman man of steel at the cinemas” *God is watching you*
6. You sell retail biscuit, airtime and chewing gums or in an grocery shop and you update “had a long day in the office” *God is watching you*
7. You are waiting for a mat/taxi and you update “stuck in traffic thank God for the air conditioner in ma car” *God is watching you*
8. You are using some fake Chinese phone and you update your status “My laptop is slow” *God is watching you*
9. You are in some fake slum and you update your status “near Mayfair Garden Lekki” *God is watching you*
10. Your real name is Bizibu/Kekimirenzyo or some funny names and on facebook u call yourself Mcute Pretty Bootylicious Fly *God is watching you*
http://www.naijafunnyvideos.com/post/ten-sins-committed-on-facebook/
========================================================

These twins don't they just look alike?

http://www.naijafunnyvideos.com/post/twins/

Re: Funny Nigerian Jokes From Naija Funny Videos by TONYE001(m): 7:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
Nice... grin

You made me laugh wella...

Keep it up... smiley

(1) (Reply)

What Is The True Meaning Of Oshaprapra???? / Wrestle Mania Yabbing / Very Funny, How To Speak Chinese

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.