Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Solomon Mwadvwang Shot Dead In Plateau, Daughter Injured - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solomon Mwadvwang Shot Dead In Plateau, Daughter Injured (28463 Views)

Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) / Tribunal Sacks Vincent Bulus In Plateau, Bans Him From Politics For Life / PDP Winning Polls In Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solomon Mwadvwang Shot Dead In Plateau, Daughter Injured by lalasticlala(m): 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
Some gunmen Wednesday night attacked and killed the deputy Chairman of the People’s Democratic Party of Sop Ward, Riyom Local Government Area, Plateau state, Solomon Mwadvwang, and injured his daughter, Emmanuela Mwadvwang.

A member of Mr. Mwadvwang’s family said the assailants stormed the residence of the politician and shot sporadically.

However, Mr. Mwadvwang was away at a meeting at the time.

“Our father was still away for a meeting, and was shot to death on arrival by the gunmen who were about to leave at about 10:00p.m. when he returned home. By then they had injured Emmanuela,” the family member said.
Emmanuela was taken to the Vom Christian Hospital, where she is receiving treatment.

Speaking on the death of Mr. Mwadvwang, a member of the Plateau State House of Assembly representing Riyom, Daniel Dem, condemned the acts and called on security agencies to fish out those killing innocent citizens in the state.
Unknown gunmen had also killed a ward chairman of the All Progressive Congress last Sunday in Barkinladi.

The spokesperson for the Plateau State Command of the Nigeria Police, Emmanuel Abuh, confirmed the incident to journalists in Jos on Thursday.

Mr. Abuh revealed that there was also a road accident in Bisichi, Barkinladi Local Government Area, in which a man and his two children were killed.

He said the road incident was being investigated.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/north-central/177159-pdp-chieftain-shot-dead-in-plateau-daughter-injured.html
Re: Solomon Mwadvwang Shot Dead In Plateau, Daughter Injured by ayukdaboss(m): 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
[s]
Sijo01:
undecidedA-fi-ceeee why?

J12:
AP,

Largas:
Apc

[/s]
This is a very barbaric act which should be condemned by all and sundry irrespective of party affiliation. From the report, it was stated that an APC Chieftain was also killed last week Sunday...it's very unfortunate the level of poor security experienced in some areas in this country where assassins can just walk into your house and do whatever they like without rebuttal from Security forces. I pray you all use your heads next time when commenting.

RIP to the dead.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Solomon Mwadvwang Shot Dead In Plateau, Daughter Injured by Sijo01(f): 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
undecidedA-fi-ceeee why?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solomon Mwadvwang Shot Dead In Plateau, Daughter Injured by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
AP,

5 Likes

Re: Solomon Mwadvwang Shot Dead In Plateau, Daughter Injured by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
Apc

6 Likes

Re: Solomon Mwadvwang Shot Dead In Plateau, Daughter Injured by Coolboi05(m): 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
RIP...

Dis Jos guys and dia names sha

4 Likes

Re: Solomon Mwadvwang Shot Dead In Plateau, Daughter Injured by Mexzy88(m): 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
Re: Solomon Mwadvwang Shot Dead In Plateau, Daughter Injured by elantraceey(f): 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
Sijo01:

madam you don join ?
Re: Solomon Mwadvwang Shot Dead In Plateau, Daughter Injured by DWJOBScom(m): 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
This is getting hotter - everyday the postponed election justifies itself

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Solomon Mwadvwang Shot Dead In Plateau, Daughter Injured by AJ01(m): 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
wetin concern me

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Mwadvwang Shot Dead In Plateau, Daughter Injured by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
This life ehn ?
Re: Solomon Mwadvwang Shot Dead In Plateau, Daughter Injured by crackhouse(m): 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hmm, when i opened this thread there was no comment and i was happy that i am gonna be the first to comment but after typing "hmm" i posted it happily and was surprised to see abt 10 comments before me. Now i have to modify it to include these comment again. Nairaland people Una well done o.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Mwadvwang Shot Dead In Plateau, Daughter Injured by xabi148(m): 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mr chieftain m sorry 4 ur death bt diz period we suspect every move of these dnagerous poilticians
Re: Solomon Mwadvwang Shot Dead In Plateau, Daughter Injured by sexaddict08(m): 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
do or die....thank God I hate politics, I dnt have to kill anybody.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Mwadvwang Shot Dead In Plateau, Daughter Injured by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
What is all this...Rip
Re: Solomon Mwadvwang Shot Dead In Plateau, Daughter Injured by madridguy(m): 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
What sort of politics are we running in our land. How can someone takes another man lifes just because of temporary position. APC man was killed and now PDP, are they now counting scores ? Political hoodlums on duty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solomon Mwadvwang Shot Dead In Plateau, Daughter Injured by sagaciousblog: 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
Vanity upon vanity... May his soul rest in peace and speedy recovery to the daughter!
Re: Solomon Mwadvwang Shot Dead In Plateau, Daughter Injured by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
This is crazy. Whick kind mumu democracy dey naija sef? Everyone needs to calm down.
Re: Solomon Mwadvwang Shot Dead In Plateau, Daughter Injured by alienvirus: 8:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
elantraceey:

madam you don join ?
Who no dey join. Dem sabi d thing pass
Re: Solomon Mwadvwang Shot Dead In Plateau, Daughter Injured by Sijo01(f): 8:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
elantraceey:

madam you don join ?

cheesy cheesy cheesy sweery, why na....... Na you do me this one
Re: Solomon Mwadvwang Shot Dead In Plateau, Daughter Injured by wtech: 8:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
Nawa oooo dis is d hand work of d opposition at federal level

1 Like

Re: Solomon Mwadvwang Shot Dead In Plateau, Daughter Injured by holatin(m): 8:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
God I don't need much
I just want anyone that accuse APC wrongly on this thread to be accuse wrongly in life

1 Like

Re: Solomon Mwadvwang Shot Dead In Plateau, Daughter Injured by ichidodo: 8:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
Its on now...
Re: Solomon Mwadvwang Shot Dead In Plateau, Daughter Injured by coolhamid(m): 8:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
It's getting dirtier..

Rest In Peace Pastor..
Re: Solomon Mwadvwang Shot Dead In Plateau, Daughter Injured by marvelousabah(m): 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
Be sure of a counter attack

1 Like

Re: Solomon Mwadvwang Shot Dead In Plateau, Daughter Injured by bumtos(m): 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
Politics, dirty game indeed.
May the soul rest in peace.
Re: Solomon Mwadvwang Shot Dead In Plateau, Daughter Injured by ABBEYDON: 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
@largas and J12 do you a proof for the this allegation.

Please be guided!
Re: Solomon Mwadvwang Shot Dead In Plateau, Daughter Injured by holatin(m): 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
Sijo01:
undecidedA-fi-ceeee why?
pls someone should give this b1tch a brain

8 Likes

Re: Solomon Mwadvwang Shot Dead In Plateau, Daughter Injured by Oildichotomy(m): 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
This killing has some political permutations attached, it is either he has stepped on big toes or fell out of favour with some political foes who want him dead because of that.

Nigeria politics? I so despise it

RIP .. May his soul rest in perfect peace cry

1 Like

Re: Solomon Mwadvwang Shot Dead In Plateau, Daughter Injured by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
God save us from politics of do or die
RIP to d dead
Quick recovery to the poor innocent girl
Re: Solomon Mwadvwang Shot Dead In Plateau, Daughter Injured by Missmossy(f): 8:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
shocked Jeez!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governors Ganduje, Ajimobi And Yari's Photo: See Hilarious Caption / Port Harcourt Soot In Pictures / Herbert Nwaneji Murdered In Imo State (Disturbing photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.