Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Operating A Barbing Saloon - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Operating A Barbing Saloon (560 Views)

Jewellery Business And Barbing Saloon, Which Is Better? / Advice On Setting Up A Barbing Salon / What Is A Reasonable Salary For My Workers At A Barbing Saloon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Operating A Barbing Saloon by koroyalgroup: 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
hello nairalanders
I need advice on how to successfully operate and manage a saloon in warri while I stay in osogbo..I had paid for the space and it has been fully furnished with all the equipments needed...I intend to employ the service of a stylist...but I need advice on how to manage the saloona and the stylist successfully with little loss....
Re: Operating A Barbing Saloon by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
koroyalgroup:
hello nairalanders
I need advice on how to successfully operate and manage a saloon in warri while I stay in osogbo..I had paid for the space and it has been fully furnished with all the equipments needed...I intend to employ the service of a stylist...but I need advice on how to manage the saloona and the stylist successfully with little loss....
you can install CCTV sir, that will help u monitor activities whenever u in warri... N ensure u get someone trustworthy!!!
Re: Operating A Barbing Saloon by wisemanj(m): 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
koroyalgroup:
hello nairalanders
sir, I think the distance is to much saloon business require ur present.
Re: Operating A Barbing Saloon by hungryboy(m): 10:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
koroyalgroup:
hello nairalanders
Get a stylist to manage the place, then you guys will agree on how much he is going to be paying u daily, whether na 1k or 2k

(1) (Reply)

Information On Free Airtel Insurance Cover / Court Orders Dstv To Suspend Increase In Subscription Fees / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.